Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Warning: mild bunnying. Wanted to get this going.IC. Elevator."So," he began, "you wanted to know where I've been."The younger Toa of lightning looked up at Sucogu."Well, yeah."Sucogu cleared his throat. "It started when I met someone named Tillian...""This isn't right, Tillian!"He unsheathed his broadsword, using both hands to wield it powerfully. Holding it high, it gleamed in the reflection of the magma. There was something off about Tillian. Something different. Something unholy."I will not stand for this!"He leapt and slashed down, intending to end the fight quickly.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Dark Tillian (One Month Ago, Le-Wahi)The...power.The shadows that once resided in the temple of the so-called Mark Bearers had never truly felt the distinct texture of flesh and tasted blood as thought it were his own, felt sinew and synapse act out his will, truly stretched out and taken a deep breath of the world around him, letting it distill in his lungs like fine wine before pushing the fermented result back out into the world. And this was just the way he felt when he WALKED: imagine what else he could feel with this body, now that he had the ability, and the drive to do so. That was another thing, new to the creature; it had purpose. He had purpose, and what's more, he had a name.Alaric.The name was not his own, but it was an archaic Matoran name, ripped from the mind of the body he had now made his home in, that translated to "everyone's ruler" in today's speak. That was not what he sought to do, rule - what a stupid concept, for only the stupidest could seek to rule when constant threats to their claims and lives besieged them, much as the newfound ability to feel and breath besieged Alaric. What he sought to do was THRIVE. And, what's more, give others the capability to thrive.And then Sucogu, beaten, a broken man by all but the lowest of standards, had pushed into him, seeking some apprentice that no doubt did not care to see him again, and he was ANGRY. That, too, was something Alaric was not used to: anger, that welled up in the souls of men and influenced their actions in ways that the creature in the temple could not fathom. And then he had charged."Oh, but you're so WRONG," Alaric replied with the drawl of a born surfer, ripped straight from Tillian's throat, as he whipped away the staff of the Rahkshi away from his back and twirled it, effortlessly dodging Sucogu's leap, coming up behind him, and aiming to impale him through the back of his waist. "This is all right. Everything about THIS - about ME - is right. Too bad you're going to die so soon, or I would have the chance to prove it to you."-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC. Flashback.He was hearing him say he was wrong. Sucogu heard him claim he was wrong. Even as he heard it, his mind- his very body and soul -rejected it. If he was wrong, he'd be dead. He obviously wasn't dead. Sucogu had made a lot of assumptions throughout his life. This one couldn't afford to be wrong. Beyond that, he refused to accept the possibility. "No..."He twisted and knocked away the strike with one swing. They were both obviously going for the kill. Another reason he couldn't afford to be wrong, this time in his physical movements. He pivoted back and threw himself into a stance. They each had their advantages. Tillian had youth, power, and speed. Sucogu had skill, indurance, and experience. Only time would tell which skills would win this fight."Tell me, Tillian," he said through clenched teeth, "have you heard the story of the king and the horse?" He read the slightly quizzical that went across the Toa's face. "I didn't think so. It's a bit of a small-time tale." He began shifting around, gaining a better spot for attack. "Here's how it goes:" He cracked his neck, tilting it from one side to the other. "There was a king who ruled a major kingdom many years ago. He was always known to ride a horse into battle. Anyone who knew him could tell that he wasn't able to wield a kitchen knife, much less a sword. However, it was said that he'd never lost a fight. Can you guess why?"He nodded, affirming what was probably going through Tillian's mind."His horse always gave him an advantage. So, the king was a fool and he got all the glory, and his horse was a beauty who carried him to victory before being shoved into a small space at night. The injustice was painful.""Tillian, can you tell me the difference between the horse and the king?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC (Zadron)Zadron flitted through the jungle. His cloak was gone; he could get a new one. Knowing Echelon, the Dark Toa would have gone to Kini-Nui to try to either claim his reward or beg Makuta's forgiveness; either way, something interesting would be going on.And Echelon always needed someone dead.OOC: Zadron to Kini-Nui

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC- Verak - Pala Koro CenterVompran and Frii'Glok's attention was drawn by the body of a toa of stone. He had moved over onto his side to try and stop the blood rushing from a gash in his side and a hold in his leg. A foot long shard of wood was sticking out of his chest, and his face was contorted in an expression of pain."Any.... help?" he muttered, cursing the wounds he had received. He really shouldn't have expected anyone in the village to help him when there were so many other things that needed doing.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: "I don't care how many either of them have killed, probably thousands! I just want them both out of here!" Suliax had failed to realize that technically, they were.Optimus kept his eyes on Clarix. He had a slight feeling this would not go well. Thankfully, the view of his sword was obstructing the view of his face to make it unnoticeable to anyone. "We kill only those who are evil. Those who are evil oppress freedom and the innocent. That means you Phantoms. These Matoran do not fit in that category, and it takes a history of doing true evil for us to even consider killing a being on sight. Therefore, they most likely will never become truly evil, even if they make mistakes along the way!"Dervian was hit from all sides. Burning pain coursed through him, and he crumpled to the ground. He struggled to crawl away; he would be expecting that again later.As would all the other Aukati, like Barricade, who had been messing with the dirt from the moment Clarix appeared in the tree, which fell over quickly. "Or, you could surrender, and switch sides, like me!" As soon as she had teleported into the tree, a blindfold of dirt had formed over her eyes. In a few seconds, she could easily remove it. She did not have 'a few seconds'.Optimus had been flying towards Clarix from the moment she reached Dervian, and slashed at her as she came down in the tree.

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: ClarixClarix reactively teleported to somewhere else in the forest, giving her time to remove the dirt. The moment that it was gone, though, she teleported back. Playing the same tricks, Clarix created a blindfold for Barricade - A plasma blindfold.OOC: When did I say she teleported into the tree?

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: On a tree branch. Also, you can only teleport to places you can see, not places you remember seeing, and you can't teleport at random when you can't see. IC: Whereupon Optimus whirled around, as they were now back to back, and slashed at the area between her left shoulder and neck from behind within a split second of her return.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: [Ashiem]"Jeez," muttered Ashiem as she attempted to carry the tomb object. "This thing is really heavy."She wondered why her new boss had only sent her to obtain the object, when it would have been easier for a group of people to carry such a heavy prop back to Onu-Koro. However, seeing that she had nobody to help her, she would have to carry it by herself, and complaining would not help matters in any fashion whatsoever.The residents of Le-Koro were subjected to the sight of a somewhat annoyed Toa of Magnetism attempting to lift a tomb towards the village elevators, regularly stopping every so often to put the tomb down and catch her breath. She did not possess a Pakari, so needed small resting times to actually carry it all the way back to Onu-Koro. Thankfully, she knew that she would not need as much effort once she reached the floor of Le-Wahi, for from there, she would be able to take a Ussal through the Highway and back to the village of earth.

While Tupua still remained quiet, Mariko nodded a Kethrye. "Very good. We will come with you. We need to make sure they are safe. Also, their insight and wisdom might help us right now."
IC: Kethrye [Pala-Koro]~Kethrye looked around at his fellow ILF soldiers and nodded, resuming his pace towards the Turaga's hut. Their feat crunched against the ash and rubble bellow as they walked, and Kethrye 's mind jumped about how much work rebuilding things all over again was going to be. Luucky us, he thought, ruefully.The Turaga's prison looked happily intact, having survived the enemy onslaught with nothing more severe then pitted walls and scorched wood. Finally, someone throws us a bone, Kethrye thought, heaving open the door, the hinges creaking as the interior o the building was revealed. Entering through the door, Kethrye'es muscles untensed in relieve as his eyes found the Turaga still within the cage the ILF had installed for their own protection.Kethrye bowed his head in greeting. "Turaga, it's good to see you're still here. With all the chaos outside, it was impossible to tell whether the Makuta's servants had disturbed you or not." he said, "We've driven them off, for the moment at least, and I ask to hold council with you on what the Karzahni we're going to do next.."Er- ah, pardon my language, of course," he added with a nervous grin.
IC: Vilor gestured for Ziraul to amplify his voice, and boomed towards Kethrye at the top of his lungs, "For your failure to send the delegate to meet with us, we will begin executing ILS members in thirty seconds, starting with Vorok and Cy here." In the telekinetic "arms" of Matatu, both Toa were suspended in mid-air, stunned by the efforts of Tirax. "Thirty....twenty-five...six...five...four..."OOC: Javert, I don't advise ignoring this.

IC: [Ashiem]After much suffering, Ashiem had finally reached the Ussal cart, and placed the tomb in the back, before getting in herself. The driver was obviously amused by her antics, having merely waited at the elevator for the Toa of Magnetism to return. Sure, the driver could have brought the Ussal closer to the struggling being, but had chose not to - for the amusement."You could have helped," she muttered as the cart took off."I know," replied the driver. "But it was funny, and what's done is done."Ashiem sighed, and took a small nap as the cart headed towards the Highway, and from there, Onu-Wahi.OOC: Ashiem to Onu-Wahi.

IC: Angel (Treehouse, Le-Wahi)"You got this new head filled up with smooooooooookeI've got my veins all tangled cloooooooooooose to the--"Angelus had spent the last couple days in Le-Wahi, organizing the belongings he wanted to bring with him back to Ta-Koro and sorting everything else carefully around his treehouse so he could know exactly where it was for when he came back. Singing in an emotional, raw, yet sweet Po-Koran accent, the Toa of Fire lightly leaped from the top of the treehouse, string back thrown haplessly over one shoulder--and landed on his feet, brushing himself off, right in front of a certain sword-wielding Skakdi and her partner. The Toa's still-innocent, deep blue eyes flickered in recognition for a second before he grinned and waved at her."Long time no see!" he chirped. "You're the, uh, Master Chef, right?"-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: FeranFeran saw Flay shout at the Toa, and Suliax started to get jumpy."Alright, let's get them out of here," Feran said, running towards Baranx and Flay, half wondering if Suliax would follow himOOC: Come on, somebody snap and start attacking us.....IC: KironKiron was catching up to the large group of ILF members when the two people announced an execution. Kiron wasn't sure what to do, heck, he wasn't even a member of the ILF yet(though he was at the battle), so he simply drew his Fire Scimitar and watched from a short distance away.

Edited by Norik Astartes

OOC: All the Toa in this scuffle are antagonists to the matoran. This won't be counted as an offense to the matoran, but they will take it as such.IC: ClarixClarix didnt have time to draw her weapon. In self defense, a sphere of plasma erupted from and surrounded her body, melting whatever projectiles came within range.The plasma hit the ground, and coupled with the fires that Optimus had already set, started to create a spreading fire. It was lucky nobody was there anymore, in an outskirt section of Le-Koro....OOC: One more day for whoever still wants to join, to join. Then the team will move to Ga-Wahi.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: "...I meant the FIGHTERS!" he called out after Feran. "NOW LOOK!" A huge fire was spreading. He ran into the restaurant again. "MORE BUCK--"And he was quite literally kicked out."Rude snobbish freak..."Except that Optimus' sword was not a projectile, and it could not be melted in that manner because it was a Toa Tool for a Toa of Fire. It probably hit, but thatOptimus quickly absorbed all the flames, pulled out his Blast Rod, and fired them all point blank in a concentrated beam, still behind Clarix because she had chosen not to move.Another blindfold of earth formed over Clarix eyes as Optimus slashed, to prevent teleportation. Barricade poured in a load of EE to keep it regenerating through any removal method used during the firing of the Blast Rod

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: @Visaru: Consider the arm-blades already delivered to just behind the memorial and the obelisk at the Rama Hive's wreckage.IC: ...Dung.Aexias blinked. As her partner made a faint gesture forwards to attack, she made another with one cloaked hand. He sighed and stayed where he was.From her mercenary point of view, Angelus rediscovering her was terrible. She was supposed to be stealthily, but quickly, making her way back to Onu-Koro. Zunod and her had put effort into forming a balance between furtive movement with haste. Being seen while moving furtively was a bad sign for the assassin.But at the same time, she couldn't help herself from feeling happy. It was with grudging admittance that she realized how much she had missed the toa of Fire. He was cheerful and funny...As much as she hated to realize it, Aexias needed someone like that: A bright light in her dark vision. So she decided to talk to him."Ant you, Angelus. Ze mazter conzumer," She said at last. "How haf you been?"

Edited by Norman Efiks

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: FeranFeran turned towards the restaurant, signalling for the Matoran to help fetch buckets. Feran grabbed one from the Toa of Water and started to put out the fire spreading towards the restaurant.To the stunned Suliax, Flay, and Baranx he said,"Put out the flames nearest to the restaurant first!"Turning to the Aukati and Clariax, Feran literally scolded,"Stop this! You're Toa! If you want to fight, at least don't endanger others! There's a restaurant here, for cripes' sake. It can't just run away, now can it?"

OOC: There's nobody in the buildings, or anywhere surrounding them, for that matter. Did nobody read that the matoran evacuated people? :/ IC: ClarixJust because it was a Toa tool of Fire, doesn't mean it couldn't melt. As Optimus' sword hit her plasma shield, it first turned red-hot, and then became blinding. Clarix's own blade was pulled up, and she - not even needing to channel her power now - parried. And Clarix could pour in more plasma than Optimus could absorb heat.Optimus' sword wasn't melted to slag. It was, though, cut in half, and pretty hot to hold. As the next attacks came, Clarix laughed. She was surrounded with plasma - Simple dirt couldn't do anything on her eyes. And Barricade, despite having tried, couldn't. In fact, Clarix was surprised he hadn't reacted to the plasma blindfold that should be burning his face. Maybe he mouth melted shut.Seeing as the dirt blindfold didn't limit her, she simply teleported away - and this left the beam of fire to hit the matoran grouped together. Just before they did, Clarix teleported there again, bringing her weapons up to block, absorbing the heat, ignoring the fires that came through. She hoped the matoran weren't hurt.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Okay, let's get the stragglers out then :P.And your Matoran seems to be stoning, Jl. Shouldn't Flay react to Clarix, because you mentioned something about recognising her?IC: FeranFeran managed to get the stragglers away. He pulled Suliax up, hoping he wasn't too banged-up. Feran turned, and saw the beam of Fire--blocked by the Toa of Plasma.

OOC: Why exactly can she make more plasma than Optimus can absorb heat? Making takes EE. Absorbing does the opposite. Meaning as long as he continues to discharge it every now and then, he can go on doing that for as long as he wants.I counted the plasma heat as part of his flame absorption....Oh, and Optimus had Ratchet force the fight to get about a hundred feet away from the village. They couldn't have set the restaurant on fire, especially when Optimus, with his attack, had his back to the village, and had absorbed all the stray flames and plasma heat to power said attack.IC: "Why do we fight, if we both wish to protect the Matoran?" Optimus absorbed the attack back, recharging his EE. He watched as the aura of plasma began to hurt the Matoran, who seemed to have jumped off a bridge all the way to the ground behind Clarix. "Back up, all of you Matoran!"Dervian hurled a wind shuriken at Clarix from behind the Matoran, over their heads so they would not be damaged. Plasma could not melt wind... "Thought...I was...out?" He couldn't engage in hand-to-hand combat, but as long as he could concentrate on thoughts or efforts, he could still attack with elemental power. That should disrupt the plasma field, even if she dodges it.OOC: And since he's been in limbo for like 2 months, safe to say he would check back on the Aukati.IC: Roadbuster created a crystal wall to protect the village and the Matoran behind Clarix, as the wind blowing around the plasma would damage them otherwise. "Ya know, I generally pruhfer breakin' stuff."Leadfoot regenerated Optimus' sword. "Same 'ere."Optimus continued to keep the heat from building up to a point that could damage Barricade by absorbing it and discharging flares into the sky that harmlessly dissipated when they got high enough. "I can do this all day. You, however, cannot. You brought conflict to this place. You are a member of a known terrorist group. And if you truly wish to protect the Matoran, you will stop this, and we will resolve it elsewhere, with battle, or without. Otherwise..." He pulled out his axe."Our elements are useless when we can both absorb the very property of each others' attacks that makes them dangerous."

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg