Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

Ic: The toa of ice came forward, eyes on Aparangi and DJ in his peripherals, and collected the Peer in his arm, then backed away, wary of the two zealous people before him and knowing that after what Hiemalis had done in Pala-Koro, he could not defeat two more toa here. It was that caution that made him distrust the two men before Hiemalis disappeared in the foliage, the Peer whimpering to himself as he was stolen.Ooc: Hiemalis to Ko-Wahi.

IC:Aparangi waited until Hiemalis wordlessly (no surprise there) disappeared behind the treeline once more, before shifting his arm back into the normal shape. He briefly wondered what fate Hiemalis would assign the peer, before deciding it was better not to know. Now that the issue of what to do with the Matoran was out of the way, it was time to deal with the next immediate issue.Aparangi turned to Draeverian. "What in Karzhani were you thinking?" he snarled.----------------------Sisk nodded at Verdi, but slowed down a little sooner than his friend, as he noticed the group of ILF members left, standing nearby. He jogged after Verdi and caught up with him as they reached the group. "How is it with the Turaga?" he asked, not adressing anybody in particular, hoping somebody would be able to answer. He looked to his right and instinctively took a step left. Two tall and black-armoured Toa were standing side by side, not saying a word.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC - Dorcha:The dull-armored matoran walked softly through the dark jungle, hands poised to draw blade in an instant, or throw dart as quick. His eyes darted across the surroundings, alert.Ahead was where the matoran he had been shadowing had last been seen, but now it was deserted. His eyes picked up on several things as he drew close: the churned up ground as if a sttruggle had happened, and some few belongings he recognized."Your fate I wouldn't like to think of," the former guard whispered. "But you might survive."Then he vanished into the jungle, following the fresh trail.

IC: Mirehu [Le-Koro]The Toa of Crystal nodded, her blue eyes still wide as she took in the village. "Its like... Wow," Mirehu replied, leaning up against Raxa as he lead her through the Koro. Now, Mirehu began to take the time to think about exacly what sort of armor she wanted. Well, something light, that was obvious... Not plated, no, that was hard to move around in.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Raxa:"Yup!" Raxa said, before taking Mirehu down a turn in the 'street,' down an 'alley.' Soon enough they were at the armourer's shop, but before Mirehu could enter Raxa stopped, holding her back."Decided on what you plan to get?" he asked, one hand on the doorknob.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: "Fine by me. But heat can't melt that stuff, and it'd take a lot to break it.""We both kill, but it is who and why that make the difference."Optimus flew right out of the ball, as plasma was not solid. He absorbed the heat off his own armor. Unless she wanted to damage herself as well, she couldn't grow it to keep him in. He got right in front of her, made walls of flame jets around them thick enough to obscure her vision so she couldn't teleport, and slashed...

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: ClarixToo late. Optimus had thought that by absorbing heat from his armor, he would survive. Wrong idea.Plasma surrounded the flying Toa's body, burning his skin, and melting his weapon and bits of his armor. Toa of Plasma couldn't absorb heat fast enough to stop plasma itself; There was no way Toa of Fire could. Clarix didn't even need to dodge his slash as the flames came up, simply sidestepping away. Before Optimus was hurt too much, Clarix dispelled the plasma.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC (Avya)Pushing through the last of the trees and underbrush, I emerged, sword in hand, to see... two Toa standing alone, discussing something. I sighed in exasperation, then turned back to Hasil, who was just slipping out of the treeline, as silent as a shadow."He did it again," I said, fighting back an urge to hurl to the skies every curse I knew or could invent. "He's gone."

Edited by Eyru Bieber

IC- Verak - Pala-Koro centerVerak winced as he tasted the herbs, and for once, his common sense trumped what his body was telling him to do. Whoever stuffed these plants in his mouth, they certianly weren't trying to kill him. In his state, there were far easier ways. The Po-Toa chewed, and for good measure, swallowed the hopefully nutritious plants.He opened his eyes and stared at the blurry outline of a green toa with... one arm? It was a battle, he reminded himself. Just another wound received.Verak tensed his abdominal muscles, about to pull himself into a sitting position, and they cried out in pain. He could feel that painful shard of wood, and was lightheaded, barely conscious from blood loss. He managed to look down, and saw that he had mainly managed to keep most of his blood inside his wounds, although the jungle ground he was laying on happened to be stained red. He winced. The leaves were taking away the pain quickly, but he needed something to clog the wounds, and he needed that wood shard out of his body. He just needed general medical attention."Thanks, brother." Verak forced out, his words slurred and soft. "I owe ye one."

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: “Tell me, Niici...” Ambages asked calmly, “How do you, personally... define power?”Niici’s expression did not change at this question. “Power” was a potent word; its utterance had always put Niici’s mind on alert. Going through motions that she rehearsed many times alone in her home, she smiled at the Matoran when she responded, speaking calmly and naturally, as if explaining how her mask works. .“Power is being in a position to maintain and improve the lives of an entire civilization. Power that doesn't do this – that merely improves your own life – that is weakness”Even if one believes a lie for only a minute, during that minute, he tells the truth.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

Ic: Ambages rocked his head side to side as if considering Niici's definition but then shook it slightly. "Almost correct, but not quite. Power is the ability to change lives, for better and for worse. You have great power over many people in this island through the Gentry and the economies and morale of our society can be disrupted by the whims of you and your fellow elders. But no position is secure, as Wokapu so selflessly showed us, and there are people with power over even yourself."It was a gambit to open a new can of worms, but Ambages felt confident enough to pursue the avenue. Even without knowing all the details, Ambages was cunning enough to not take things for granted, and among the upper echelon of the institutions of Mata Nui there was always going to be the curiosity of politics. The unseating of the former director and founder of the Cultured Gentry was, Ambages rightfully suspected, the effect of politics by powerful forces. His gamble was intended to push his cunning into Niici's way and show that he was a force to not be misunderstood. But based on Niici's slight expression discomfort at his words Ambages sensed he was striking a delicate and correct nerve."Let's be clear: I have no intention to do anything to you, madam," he said gentility. "But people in powerful positions forget a simple truth... I've found. Some claim knowledge is power, but knowledge alone doesn't allow one to command servants to levitate or make their heads fall off. It must be exploited and understood, capitalized upon. Power is power and it can be a harpy if not expected." But somehow the danger in his comments were defused by a disarming and caring face Ambages was so skillfully capable of summoning, somehow both ingratiating and sage, giving a soft alarm but redirecting fault."I only wished to bring this matter to your intention so that you are aware of it because things are bound to change. I have knowledge of a plot that could be detrimental to our efforts in this island if left unchecked. But know that I am working for our own good as well." He shrugged emphatically. "I'm just an architect, Niici. I see others design their structures and learn from them. It provides me with insight I can share with others such as yourself." He smiled politely and gestured congenially back towards the arena. He said as they walked side by side. The chants of want by the crowd grew more urgent and loud with every passing step. "An architect just studies and designs but himself doesn't build. I'm on your side and will share more when we have the time and I have more knowledge. But for now, I think it's time for your announcement, madam director. I have robbed you of enough time but this was urgent enough to warrant this meeting. I hope you understand."

OOC: Long post is long. But hopefully people enjoy it... If anyone bothers to read my posts. :PIC: Zauk [Jungle, Le-Wahi]Why.It was a question Zauk had been asking himself with increasing frequency over the past few days. Why what he here? Why was he following them? Why did they need to die? It was not a question of doubt, no, he asked why to harden his beliefs. To solidify his reasoning, to focus his rage. No matter where they went, only death and destruction was left. The hunter had witnessed it himself. Firsthand, in more situations then he thought was needed. It angered him that this was possible, that the Koros were open to attack from any half-crazed Makuta Follower. It angered him that no one was taking steps to end this problem. It angered him that these beings were still at large, able to come and go as they please, attack who they want, whenever they want.But none of it could compare to the rage he felt towards himself. For not seeing this sooner, for not opening his eyes, for not doing something about it. For years, Zauk had spend all his time alone in the Drifts, oblivious to the world outside. Back then, nothing was more important the hunting, training, and surviving. All of it changed when he had run into Naru. The Toa of Plasma had opened his eyes, shown him what was really going on in the world around him. The island was no longer the peaceful place he remembered growing up in, no longer the perfect home he had envisioned during his long hunting trips out in the Drifts, the hopeful fantasies created while sitting next to a dying fire in a cave colder then the ice it was made out of. He was enraged by his own ignorance.This rage would destroy him. He didn't care. As long as he took a fair bit of Makuta Followers with him. Everything he had known, everything he had loved, everything he had stood for had been taken away. Gone. Destroyed. Nothing came to replace it. It was said that the most dangerous enemy was one with nothing to loose, Zauk didn't always agree, but now... He knew what it was like. And as long as he could still breath, he wouldn't let it happen to anyone else, ever again. But there was still Naru.No! He couldn't think of her. Not here. Not now. Not ever. He had sent her away, said goodbye, it was over. With any luck, she was already in Onu-Koro. With more luck, he would never see her again. Ha. What was luck, anyway? If anything, Zauk wasn't a big believer in "luck". After this, he probably wouldn't have to worry about things like that anymore. A sudden sound interrupted his thoughts, the noise piercing through his mind like a sharpened knife. It immeadiately put him on edge, bow drawn back, but still held loosely in his gauntleted hands. After all, he didn't have a target. It didn't take long for him to spot the source of the noise: nothing more then a bird. A deep frown crossed the hunter's face, more annoyed then anything else. But then again, out here, thoughts were dangerous.Not that anything large enough to bother a Toa could reach him, after all, there was a reason why some Rahi lived in trees. It was midnight now, judging by the overall darkness of the sky, and the Toa of Lightning's guess. Now, even the nocturnal Rahi were quite. It was the darkest part of a cycle, a time when shadows ruled. Zauk was currently seated near the top of one of the larger trees. His chorded arms were crossed, one leg hanging off the side, while the other straight out in front. The Toa was easily a good thousand feet off the ground, the height allowing the slight breeze to bend the tree twenty feet in each direction. It seemed amazing that anyone could stay up there, let alone gaze up at the starts while doing so.Zauk had once met an astrologer in his home village, and the Ko-Matoran seemed to be a bit more then crazed. However, the Toa had enjoyed the Matoran's company, and had even learned a thing or two about the study of the stars. Its main focus was on the Red Star, a glowing, crimson orb that seemed to shift position every so often. By noting position of the star in relation to others, one could possibly get hints of the future. If Zauk was reading the signs right on this cloudless night, he could make out one word. A word that would either be good or bad. A word that would decide his fate. It was simple, and the simplicity appealed to him.For what could be more simpler then death?

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Optimus was, however, able to use the heat for something. "AAAAAAAAAAAARGH!" He nearly slammed into the wall as the pain distracted him. Orange clouded his vision, orange and crystal shards. He could barely see his own axe miss, but he felt it hit the crystal. The heat was used as EE to set the ground ablaze. Flames reached up, not enough to reach the flying Toa of Fire, but every single square inch of the ground inside the box burned with fury. Thankfully, Roadbuster hadn't set the ground with crystal when he made the box, and so the flames easily burned.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Clarix - FlayFlay watched as the Toa of Fire made the entire ground blast on fire. Clearly, he was running out of options. Too bad he was bringing everything down with him. "Never mind. We need to get those two out before they die, without setting the entire forest on fire. To do that, we'll need the help of all the Toa down there. I know that one is a Toa of Air. Convince the others to help."With that, she leapt, off the bridge, down to the forest floor, sword out, walking towards Dervian.---Clarix quickly teleported into a spot in the air. She channeled plasma into her hands and feet, and quickly melted out handholds and footholds in the upper part of the Crystal. Slowly, she began to melt a hole big enough for her to escape.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: You realize the fire was intentionally restricted to only inside the box, right?IC: The crystal immediately shut again, on her fingers and toes, sticking her to the ceiling. "Thought ya could get owt, ya wee ninny!?" Disturbances in Roadbuster's creations were easily sensed by the Toa.Her back ended up smacking Optimus in the face, as he was flying, and it alerted him to her position. He could now make out her shadow. Without doubt, some of the flames had managed to catch onto her before she teleported up. These grew to surround her body while Optimus slashed with his axe at her midsection.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: ClarixThe flames promptly superheated more into plasma before surrounding Clarix again. As for Optimus, he seemed to have forgotten that his weapon would melt when plasma hit it. And it already had.The remaining parts of the axe Optimus once used was promptly melted as Clarix melted the crystal again. Already, she could see through it. That was all she needed, teleporting out.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Myka (Inn, Le-Koro)Myka smiled softly as she watched Zyron, picking up the backpack and carrying it over her shoulders. When he returned, she asked, "You ready?"
IC: Zyron (Inn, Le-Koro)"I suppose I am" Zyron nodded. "But um... I could carry the backpack again, you know..."

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)