Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Zealokan

The Silver Toa spun his Reverse Blade around in his hand, observing how the light refracted off the cold Protosteel. He stopped, catching his reflection on the blade. He lay a hand on the weapon, withdrawing at the feel of the cold. The glint of his green eyes gave off an air of sorrow and anger. Sheathing his Toa Tool, he walked over to Havon and Miha, lay an arm over Havon's shoulder, a hand on Miha's. He almost felt like apologising to the Le-Matoran, but figured that it wouldn't do much good. Nothing he or anyone did would bring back Matau.'So now what happens? Has anyone taken over from Matau, or is there a power vacuum?' Might as well make conversation.

Edited by Clockwork Kineticist

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Dehkaz

Unfortunately for Naona, Dehkaz was very good at reading people. His eyes narrowed, and he looked over Naona. Eventually, Dehkaz stood up, helping the Toa of Stone up as he did so. He could thell there was still something there, but she was right, they couldn't leave Krayn unconscious. With one final silent look of concern at the Po-Toa, Dehkaz made his was over to Krayn.

The gunmetal-armored Toa looked down at the De-Toa, before kneeling down and shaking Krayn slightly. "Sir, you with me here?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Kale Ironshaper- Lake Pala- Fowadi

IC: Seeing that he could more helpful tending to the wounded, Kale followed Dehkaz over to the unconscious Toa and began inspecting the head wound.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: (Hari)

It all happened so fast, the fight with Darylhii, Krayn being knocked out, Darylhii leaving and the onset of all these other people joining in on the fight. She wanted to check on Naona but first she went to Krayn, it was unfortunate she absolutely no training with the mask she always had, the Mask of Healing. That was unfortunate.

"Krayn?" Hari asked, hoping that calling him back would bring the unconscious Toa around, her voice fraught with worry. She should have been there, if she had been fighting him more directly Krayn wouldn't be unconscious. Incompetent if there was one word to sum her up, it was that word. She had been incompetent, absent, late and it was no wonder she had been shifted around so often from regiment to regiment in the Po-Koro Guard.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Krayn

Slowly, the De-Toa stirred. His face contorted into a grimace, and ever so slowly, his eyes opened back up. 'First off, the world really, really needs to stop spinning."

"Second, did I really just get knocked out with a kolhii stick?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

"Krayn! You're alright!" Hari said, ecstatically, pulling the Toa of Sonics up into a sitting position and hugging him, not giving Krayn any time to respond. Darylhii had struck him quite hard with the kolhii stick and the way that rogue Guardsman had been fighting she was worried he might have put Krayn in the hospital, but Hari with her vice-grip hug was much more likely to put Krayn there than Darylhii.

Krayn hugged her back, partly to reassure her, and partly to maintain his balance. The world spun, and the De-Toa was quite incapable of maintaining his balance on his own. "I'm fine, Hari. Mostly. Might have a concussion."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Trizvan

The wild Toa stomped over to Kehuri and yanked on his arm to get his attention. Fixing him with a stern look, he pointed at the tunnels the young Toa had made, and the stirred up earth.

IC: Kehuri

The Toa flinched, expecting to receive a blow, but none came. He watched the Toa point at the earth he had stirred up and slowly nodded, "Oh... Okay." Giving Kethrye a quick wave to signify that he would be back soon, he trotted to the former battle scene. He was still suppressing some spare energy, and used it to partially fill in the tunnel. Using his own power, he filled in some more and smoothed some mounds left by his attacks. He sighed wearily as he finished. First, a grueling training session for an inexperienced Toa, then a full-out battle against a psychopath. He didn't know if asking Plagia about acrobatics lessons would be a good idea today. At least not actually having the lesson.

He glanced at the Toa of Plantlife, whose harsh gaze softened a bit, though it remained hard.

IC: Trizvan

He nodded and fixed the others with a stare before trodding off towards the forest, Braka still clinging to his shoulder.

The wordless exchange finished, he returned to Kethrye. "Right..." he said, "Forest guardian appeased... But yeah... spare armor."

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

"Alright. Perhaps we can get Krayn and any of our other injured to a doctor?" Hari asked, ignoring the fact that Darylhii had still dealt her an injury across her leg and it was still bleeding a bit. She was a little too concerned about Krayn at the moment to care. Besides it wasn't really that painful, just slightly uncomfortable.

IC: Plagia Simul - Le-Wahi / Shore / Outside the Fowadi

When it comes to battle, I sorta rock. When it comes to everything else in life... what's the opposite of 'rock' again?

So, yeah, everyone's mostly okay, and I'm standing around, utterly useless. I'm not a medic or (in Naona's case) a psychiatrist.

Thus, in times like these, I call upon my old method of interaction: following Rynekk around.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

IC: Rynekk Simul - Le-Wahi / Shore / Outside the Fowadi

I immediately started for Krayn, assessing that he seemed to be functioning reasonably well for having a possible minor concussion. Not to mention a major blow to the ego.

Carefully, I did my best to pry Hari off of Krayn, mainly to avoid him suffering any additional injuries from her unshakable grip.

"C'mon corporal, we can't have him coming back with us in two pieces. That's very bad for morale."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

IC: Lumira - Le-Wahi / Jungle / Somewhere

I didn't know this Hau-guy, and I already liked him.

Doing a quick hop to reach it, I returned the fist-bump, "S'cool. Lumira, local guide and aspiring heroine, at your service."

Immediately after I finished speaking, I gave an extravagant bow towards the two Toa.

"So, um, hey," I continued, "What are you guys doing? Out here? In the jungle?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Krayn"Hari." Krayn's expression, previously dazed and unfocused, instantly refocused. Reaching into a pocket of his coat, he produced a small first.aid kit. "Why didn't you mention you were hurt?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

The Toa of Earth nodded, "Alright." He turned to glance at the other Toa, gathered around the injured one he believed was named Krayn. He would have to get to know them all better in the future. Turning back to Kethrye, he got back to business, "So what's our next step? Po-Koro, to look for an architect?"

BZPRPG Profiles

"I'm fine, it's just a scratch, he only nicked me." Hari smiled. "Well you have a concussion and he did strike you very hard. I'm not really in that much pain. I can apply it myself, besides I think you need a proper medic to help you, more than I need one."

OOC: Will be gone to 10:00 or so. Will respond when I get back.

IC: Plagia Simul - Shore / Outside the Fowadi

"Finding an architect? Which architect?"

Suddenly, for some reason which I'm not about to adequately explain, I had walked over to Kethrye and Kehuri, still not sure what to do with myself.

"So, why are we looking for an architect again?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

IC: Peho Eniblad - Le-Koro / Outside Turaga Matau's Hut

If anything, this just seemed to confuse Eniblad further. Living, dead... what did that mean?

Unfortunately, it looked like Genno wasn't entirely certain himself, so the Toa didn't pry further, merely nodding politely.

"So, when you're dead... that's not good?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

The young Toa's eyebrows rose as Plagia came over. Just his luck! If she stuck around, he would ask her about training him. Right now, though, they were focusing on another issue. He assumed she was trustworthy, given she was part of the team and all (and likely for much longer than he had been), but he was still unsure if Kethrye wanted everyone to know, so he turned to him now, expecting him to either explain, or tell her it was confidential.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Alfon (Approaching the Fowadi)

"We're looking for an architect because I need a new house. Mine looks like a pile of hammered dung." a charismatic voice from behind answered Plagia's question, one unmistakably familiar. The question of who it belonged to was answered as a blue figure garbed in a white cloak and scarf stepped forward, his eyes smiling with a certain mischief unique to him despite appearing rather haggard.

"Casanova's back." Alfon declared, using the nickname Plagia had entitled him.

OOC: Writing feels incredibly awkward after so long...

Edited by TX Wade

IC Genno"No, it's not good, because when you're dead, you're gone. You can't walk, you can't talk, you can't eat, your friends will never see you again..." As he rambled on about the bad things about death, his eyes darted over to Ril. The look in them said "Dude, help me!"

IC: Plagia Simul - Shore / Outside the Fowadi

Alright, for anyone reading this narrative right now, I'd like to get a few things clear: when Alfon returned, my heart did not feel like it had suddenly joined a trapeze act, nor did I lose track of my thought processes. Definitely not, it can't be proven.

What did happen was a smirk appearing on my face, followed by an incredibly snarky, "Wow, I almost thought I'd managed to lose you, finally."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

The Toa of Magnetism took a step back from Krayn and Hari, the Toa of Plantlife seeming intent on squeezing the De-Toa in half. Dehkaz glanced at Naona as she approached, the head ache that had formerly filled his head having disappeared completely. That, or he was just ignoring it.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

"Oh, come now. I have to do something useful." The De-Toa commented, retrieving a bandage from the kit. His quiet, stony demeanor had returned. But the brief lapse in the behavior when he awoke showed that it was a conscious behavior, like a defense mechanism.

fK5oqYf.jpg

The gunmetal-armored Toa nodded in agreement to Naona's first statement. Relationships, well... Dehkaz tried not think about it too much. No sense in reliving old pains. It was gone, over, done. Dehkaz's eyebrow raised, and he rotated his head to look at Naona.

"Er... Okay then."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:Miha ~Le-Koro Square~

"B-But, what will we do without h-him?" Miha asked, hugging Havon as tightly as she could, making sure(in her mind) that he wouldn't go anywhere like Matau had. She had lost everyone else she cared about, Havon and Zealokan were the only people she had left.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: KehuriMore interruptions? Oh well, at least everyone actually seemed happy to see this one. "Hi." He said neutrally, "I'm Kehuri. New here. No idea who you are. Don't mind me." He stepped back a bit, ready to wait idly for Kethrye to be available for the third time in the last two days.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Kongu – Matau’s Hut

"He will be remembered, by me and those who follow me," Merror said earnestly. "See to it that your people do the same."

“By the life-spirit of Lewa, I shall,” Kongu said. He blinked a couple of times to get the moistness out of his eyes, “I must prepare the rights of safe-passage. If you two would like, you may join me in the procession”

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]