Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC:Really? Good to know, thanks for the warning. :PIC:OdhranOdhran just ducked, dropping his other sword on the ground. "By the way," he said as he slowed down Xxeth's body, and upped his strength again. "Just so you know," He quickly grabbed Xxeth's neck and held it up, drawing his other fist back. "I'm not a swordsman. Zero Swords Style: Crushing Punch!" And with that he punched Xxeth in the face.OOC: If that was too much then tell me and I'll edit it.(His area of expertize is boxing by the way. Little bit of trivia that I don't think most people know...)

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC (Zadron)"Dear me, Xxeth," came a coldly mocking voice from behind the two Toa. They looked quickly round to see Zadron leaning against the mast. "Defeated by a pirate who actually tells you every move he's going to make?"The Vortixx walked over, his clawed feet clacking softly against the deck."How very disappointing. Unprofessional, to say the least. And now I suppose you're going to join this crew of his?"He injected the word 'crew' with drawling contempt.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC:Okay. Welcome aboard!IC:Odhran"Yes, it appears you did." Odhran said, holding out a hand for Xxeth in order to help Xxeth get up. "Welcome to the crew... What's your name again? You know... I really ought to start asking people their names before I offer them a spot on the crew..." He turned to Zadron. "Yeah, don't mock him till you've beaten me." he said, sneering at Zadron. "So unless you wanna fight, or join my crew, then go away."

IC:Odhran"Just saying that since you haven't beaten me, and couldn't beat me even if you tried, you shouldn't judge my fighting skills." Odhran said, a confident grin on his face. "Of course if you want to fight me..." he let his voice trail off there.

IC: XxethHeh, fools, all of them, maybe I wanted to lose. Xxeth looked at Zadron. "You know Zadron, maybe you should just mind your own business. I know what I'm doing, even if it doesn't look like it." He stood up, apparently not as badly injured as he seemed to have been, "I lost on purpose."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

ICAs the team tore though the spider horde, the Fikou began scattering. They seemed to have realized that they couldn't win, and despite their infection the corrupted fighting instinct couldn't override their basic survival instinct. As the last few of the arachnids disappeared into the woods again, Madrik strode over to one of the corpses and picked up its mask. He held it up, and it was clear to see that parts of it was rusted and flaking off."Makuta," he said. "But look at the color. It's still mostly orange. These Rahi were recently infected, as it hasn't taken complete hold of them yet."

IC: " Your saying Makuta, or one of his servants, is sneaking around placing infected masks onFikou spiders," Kethrye said, glancing at the rusted Kanohi. " I don't know if I'm horrified or wantto laugh at the idea ." Kethrye swung his gaze around at the dead spider bodies. " Still, something did infect thoseFikou, there's probably more infected Rahi in the area. Better keep an eye out for them."

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC (Zadron)Zadron rolled his orange eyes skyward at their fighting."Like children, the lot of you," he said. "If that was your plan, Xxeth, you're a fool to reveal. And for your information, sir," he addressed Odhran, "it is naive to think that a straight fight is the only judge of a person. Because at the end of the day," here Zadron smiled mirthlessly, his teeth glinting, "the only real marker is who is alive and who is dead. And I am a survivor."With that, he was gone. Anyone who looked over the side would see a dark shape moving quickly through the water, towards the shore.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC (Trakuda, outskirts of Le-Wahi): "We should probably keep on the move, and make camp somewhere more.. Discreet. I mean think about it, by nightfall this area will be swarming with Rahi." said Trakuda, replacing his weapons. The mask had brought on another flashback, and he didn't like it.Nothing in it was clear, other than the infected mask of a Nui-Rama, and the foul stench of it's stinger venom. Featuring also were screams of fear and destruction, along with a brief image of a hill lined with Ta-Matoran- the guard! This could have some significance, but he didn't make any reaction to it out loud. Now was not the time to tell the rest of the team.

IC Madrihk tossed the mask to Kethrye for him to examine."Makuta infects anything that could possibly be useful or a hindrance. I can't help but agree that if you are going to rule an island, making the population perfectly obedient is a good way of ensuring that you won't get overthrown."The Toa of Ice looked around, into the shadows among the trees. He saw nothing."The Fikou are gone, but you guys are right: we better not stay here. Let's get further into the woods, then we'll see if we can't find a secluded place. In a pinch we'll make one by reshaping the trees and rock."He looked upwards, where the sky could now barely be seen through the canopy of leaves. The clouds were yellow, pink and red, and the light was waning."It's getting late as well," he said. "Trakuda is right, we might get our hands full if we don't get away soon. Those Fikou might even alert other creatures in the area and attract them here."

IC: Alfon"Well if Makuta or one of his servants is here then we're going to find ourselves into one big mess, aren't we?"The fight had worn Alfon out somewhat and he needed to rest. Thanks to his Calix, Alfon didn't have too much trouble avoiding getting himself injured from the FIkou. Still, if Makuta or his servants really were here, this wouldn't last very long.The group had set off into the jungle to find a secluded spot to make camp. Alfon was very glad now seeing as how Vompran and Ledzel's powers could come in so handy."I believe I could be of some use as well. I could secure the area with my electric wires, preventing any rahi to disturb us. Just let me know if you're going to set foot out of camp...wouldn't want you guys to get zapped."

OOC:I thought we were trying to get the other to flinch first... :(IC:OdhranOdhran took all the attacks, but blocked the upper cut with lightning speed. He then lashed out with a quick kick, slowing down Xxeth's speed with his mask.OOC:Who will win? Speed, or speed reducing? By the way, is Xxeth still joining?

IC: (Kav'den)"So you're Jasper," replied the Toa of Ice. "I hear you have a reward for a certain fight."Kav'den simply says that as he looks over the new being.

Ic: "I don't," Jasper said. "I'm the middle man; you go through me to get a chance for the prize." He handed Kav a note that read Basement of the Madrasa Tree, 4th Branchlane. "Follow these directions and be at the location in one hour. I'll let Senegal know you're coming. And in case you're wondering, there's no pulling back now."

IC('Voriki'): The murderer cut a bit of torn fabric off of his cloak. "Blasted Spiders..."IC(Draebe): The toa watched with interest. Both are good fighters...I might want to take note of their styles in case I ever have to fight them, or a facsimile of them."Well, this is fun. Shall I start taking bets?"

OOC: ya, he's so totally gonna lose like I said. :DIC: XxethThe kick hit him in the right leg, causing Xxeth to lose his footing, though as he was falling, his left leg swept through Odhran's legs, causing him to fall over also.Xxeth took this opportunity to jump on top of Odhran, he began to punch him repeatedly.OOC: :P Now it's starting to look kinda pathetic for both of us.

IC: (Ledzel)"Makuta," mutters the Toa of Stone, gasping for breath. He reaches down and picks up one of the infected Masks. He stares into the eye areas of the Mask."He can rot in Karz for all I care," he says out loud as he crushes the Mask between his fingers.Ledzel continues to breath in heavily as he sits down on the jungle floor. He was the most exhausted of the team because of his excessive use of stone, and it was starting to show greatly.He reaches over for the board he had been holding and straps it to his back after sheathing the cutlas and disk launcher. Ledzel slowly stands up and looks for the two missing disks he had fired.The Toa silently curses under his breath as he sees his disks shattered against the trees; a pile of spider corpses underneath the disks's remains."Where would be the best place to set up camp?" asks the Toa of Stone, finally. Ledzel walks around the area and absorbs the fragments of rocks he had used for the momentary "bunker."IC: (Kav'den)The Toa of Ice nods as he looks over the being slowly.Doesn't look like the most pleasant being, but I'll have to trust him. I need those prize trinkets."Sure," he says, simply, before walking toward the directions on the note that the being had handed him. "Now, what am I going to do for an houre?" he mutters.-Mef

ICMadrihk noticed how tired Ledzel had become.Weak, he thought, though he never said it aloud. His whole life he had struggled with a certain lack of morals and empathy. He was still able to think practically, though, and he knew that he needed every team member just as much... even that Matoran, Trakuda. With expertly faked concern, he held out his hand."Here, give me that plank. No reason for you to carry it any further."He received it and strapped it onto his own back. He then looked around at the site, where spider corpses littered the ground. He picked up a few Pakari and examined them further."Darn..." he muttered. "These are barely on the level of Matoran masks. I had hoped to cleanse one or two for us to use."He tossed them aside and pointed further ahead."We'll keep going for a little while longer. After that Alfon can set up his wires, and we'll take turns keeping watch during the night. Makuta infests this entire region, so we can never be too careful. I'll volunteer for the first watch. The rest of you can draw lots or something."Reluctantly, he acontinued: "Ledzel seems to be tired from the fight, so I'll exempt him from watch tonight. You need to recharge," he said to the Toa of Stone. "Vompran, I saw you use your powers quite extensively, but luckily there's plenty of plants around."He then turned to Kethrye."Good fight, but next time, please don't just rush like that. You almost got swarmed."To Conteriam, he added: "I didn't see you doing much. Try to keep up."OOC: Sorry about that, I know you're probably just AFK for IRL reasons, Thomas Hunter. My character's a bit rough at times, though. :)

IC:OdhranOdhran just pushed Xxeth off him and into the air, just out of the way of Draebe's 'attack.' "Draebe! Stay out of this! It's a captain's job to test new recruits! You, Twilite, and Moylan all had to go through tests! He's a combat oriented member, and will be tested as such!" He then looked at Xxeth. "Yeah... You're going down." And with that he jumped at Xxeth, sweat dripping from his brow. "If you wanna help, get me some food! I'm hungry!"OOC:Looking pathetic is kinda a must for Odhran. :P It hides his inner power.

IC: Tahuva climbed up the vine-ladder. "Anyone home?"Dervian climbed up too. "Ahem, that's not how to get attention." He cleared his throat. "HEY YOU! OPEN UP!""YOU COMPLETE FOOL, THAT'S RUDE!" He kicked Dervian to the bottom of the vine.Dervian climbed back up. "Do that again, and I won't teach you the ultimate move!""Fine..."

OOC: Assuming that this was Tahu Nuva Golden's last post... IC Klastio - Le-Koro - Talking to Garth, Dervian and Tahuva: The door to the hut the three stood in front of suddenly burst open, and a flash of green and brown zoomed out and nearly knocked the group off of the platform that the hut was built onto. As the three kept their eyes locked onto the quick moving blur of an object, it slowed down eventually, and started flying back; when it got closer, the three noticed that the object was a being, and the closer it got, the more of it they could see. The being, a Toa, hovered only a few yards from the three, he was staring at them through his mask, with red, piercing eyes. "What do you want?" he asked, unsheathing his sword and pointing it at the one Matoran, and the two Toa. OOC: I'll let you respond first, TNG. -Klastio

IC: XxethInteresting, he's still considering me as a member? He's either the biggest fool I've ever seen, or a genius, not sure which. Still, I can't fake my loss that much is obvious, I'll have to fight to win, and hope I somehow lose.Xxeth began to gather as much air as he could, he was going to use all his power into one massive attack. "There's only one way to finish this fight, let's gather all our strength into one powerful attack, whichever attack wins out will decide who wins this!"OOC: Why does he want to lose? He has his own reasons... :P

IC: Tahuva, as always, was offended at having a weapon pointed at him. He created ten fire strands and organized them into a sphere, then spun them. "GET THAT WASTE OF METAL AWAY FROM MY FACE!" He thrust the sphere at Klastio's face.Dervian laughed. "That move is so BORING!" He created many insect-sized wind spheres, and filled them with microscopic little shards of wind, like needles. He organized the spheres into a giant shuriken and threw it behind Klastio. Using his control over wind, he brought it at Klastio's back, so that if Tahuva missed, he would hit. If Klastio dodged both, Dervian and Tahuva's attacks would collide and send a fiery explosion at Klastio.OOC: These attacks aren't the kind of thing you normally use as a warning shot, but Tahuva is paranoid about having weapons pointed at him, and Dervian has a few screws loose.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC Klastio - Le-Koro - Fighting: Klastio grinned, using air against a Toa of air was never a good idea. He took control of the attack from behind (since it was an air based one) and flung it around himself, causing it to fly into the fire blast that Tahuva sent at him. The 'explosion' went to the side, and not at Klastio, which made for a good distraction as Klastio made a concentrated ball of air, and blasted it at Dervian. He then dove downward, below the platform the three stood on. "I don't know why you attacked me, I only asked you a simple question," Klastio said, waiting for the response to the two mad Toa. IC Garth - Le-Koro - Talking: "WAIT, STOP!" Garth yelled at Dervian and Tahuva, hitting Tahuva with the blunt of his sword to get the large Toa's attention, "He's not an enemy, he just wanted to know why we're here!" he said, trying to stop the fight that could possibly get someone there killed. -Garth

IC: Dervian was blasted aside by Klastio. "OW OW OW OW OW.." He said "Ow" all the way to the bottom of the tree. "OW. Oh, and OW.""You pointed a sword at me. However, your skills are quite good...they'd be great if you could stop a fire-based version of what Dervian just did." He decided not to point out that he still needed to learn that move. "Well, as for what we're doing here...Garth here, do you remember him?" Tahuva waited for Garth to explain to Klastio, as he didn't even know the details himself.

Pk57sNJ.jpg