Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Solia, Le-Koro village square): Solia swallowed deeply. This suspicious character seemed to be powerful, and judging by the fact that he was from Xa-Koro, this was not a good thing. The fact that he was trying to hunt down and kill someone she knew was not particularly convenient either. She decided to play along anyway, and warn her friend when the time came.Sure enough, the Mara bird had reappeared, circling the village. "Alright, I'm gonna take a look around, when you've made plans to move out, just come find me." she said to the others, heading off in the direction of the landing platform."I'm here." she said to the Rahi, "I need you to find Trakuda, give him this, warn him. Please hurry, there must be no delay." she gave the bird a hurriedly written note, reading:WARNING: you are being hunted, possible crime lord, new found aquaintance of mine. tell whoever youre with. be vigilant. i will see you soon.SoliaAnd with the note in it's claw, the bird flew off, speeding away over the treetops.

IC: AlfonAlfon drew his sword and charged it with electricity, prepared to fight the scorpion rahi. They outnumbered it eight to one, giving them the advantage and oppurtunity to make short work of the Nui-Jaga. But another thought crossed Alfon's mind and it worried him slightly."Guys, watch your backs. Nui-Jaga usualy hunt in groups so there might be some more lurking around."The scorpion drew nearer and nearer until it would soon be upon them. Alfon had caught a glimpse of its infected kanohi mask.We'll have to examine its mask once this is over

IC (Madrihk)True enough, as soon as Alfon shouted the warning, two more Nui-Jaga appeared from the opposite direction. The scorpions chattered and drew back their stingers, ready to strike. Madrihk froze one of the tails solid, but the other shot forwards and just narrowly missed him. A sickly green liquid spattered the ground a distance away, some of it still dripping off the spiked appendage. Madrihk knew from experience that it was blinding venom, the same kind he had acquired in Xa-Koro. He decided that he liked it much better in bottles.IC (Ferrin)"We have a common cause, then," Ferrin said. "It might be wise to team up. I usually work alone on... this kind of trip, but I realize that I'm likely to need some help after all, especially in the middle of the jungle. Some of my friends help guard my business, but I let them stay behind in case anything else came up while I was gone."The Toa of Iron rested his mace against his shoulder again."I got money and a strong arm. So what do you say? Shall we get our revenge together?"

IC: AlfonAlfon ran head on in the direction of the first Nui-Jaga that appeared. It sent a green liquid in his direction but Alfon had dodged it with ease due to his Calix, the venom flying right past his head."Yikes!"He converged on the rahi fast but when he got within its stingers range, the Nui-Jaga struck with its tail with extreme speed. Luckily, Alfon had been able to dodge it by a whim and cut off the end of the tail before it could retreat and prepare for another attack. The creature shrieked in pain at its stinger being cut off and the electricity running in the wound. The sound pierced Alfon's ears and he flinched a little at the deafening shriek. This was all the Nui-Jaga needed to send him flying with its right arm as it recollected its wits. Alfon landed on his back with a loud thud and slid on the ground a few inches.Alfon groaned in pain and clutched his stomach with his left hand. The Nui-Jaga had got him good as the area he had been hit started to go numb and sore.Ouch...I hope I didn't break anything.As Alfon tried to get up, he winced in pain. He had never gotten accustomed to the sound Nui-Jaga made, especialy when they shrieked. Their voices really did sound like loud, breaking glass.

Edited by TX Wade 27

IC (Ferrin)"Speaking of masks... if I weren't sensible enough to think before acting, I would have smashed my mace through your skull just a minute ago. You really look a lot like Madrihk with that black armor and Kakama. Say, what is your name? Mine is Mercen. You may have heard of me."OOC: Yes, going by an alias, just in case. While Ferrin's supposed to be rather high profile, people outside the islets may not know exactly what he looks like.IC (Madrihk):Madrihk lifted his arm to form more ice around the Rahi, but was suddenly knocked off-balance by a powerful pincer blow. He screamed and clutched his arm in pain, just as he fell to the ground and tried to roll away. The scorpions tail was about to strike when lightning surged through it and it aborted its attack in shock. The Toa of Ice got to his feet in a heartbeat and froze its face, leaving it squirming and choking. Not wanting to appear merciless to his team, Madrihk kept his masquerade up by quickly kicking off one of the infected masks and then freeing the beast. Ripped out of its madness for just a few seconds, the Nui-Jaga mashed at the rusted mask stuck to its second pincer. It shattered, and the scorpion then retreated.Madrihk was about to join the fight against the other Rahi when he felt a bit woozy. Or maybe woozy wasn't the right word. Tired, maybe. His eyes felt heavy, and things began to grow dark, even though his mind was still there. He peered down at his arm and found that it was coated in green venom, and the ground around them as well. The scorpions had squirted their poison everywhere, and when Madrihk fell, some of it had rubbed into his small wound. The Toa of Ice took little solace in knowning that the venom was short-lasting. His sight was still fading quickly, and suddenly all was black.He waved frantically in front of him, trying to find something to orientate himself by. He found a strip of cloth, and grabbed it. If he was not mistaken, it hd the feel of a trench-coat."Ledzel," he said, "is that you?"

IC:"Mine's Zaveno. After the incident with the caravan, I pursed Madrihk with the intent of killing him. Obviously that didn't work out, and after our encounter he assumed an appearance similar to mine in order to have me framed for his crimes". Zaveno remembered bitterly how everyone in Ko-Koro mistook him for his foe. In order to evade persecution, he had to impose self-exile until he could bring Madrihk to justice. And he wasn't happy about it.-:z:

IC: AlfonAlfon managed to get himself back up, much to his displeasure and raised his sword again. He stared directly into the eyes of the Nui-Jaga that hit him. It was shrieking vehemently at him and rage filled its eyes. Obviously, Alfon had hurt its pride by cutting of its stinger. But that did not humour Alfon one bit. He wasn't exactly happy at the blow the scorpion had got on him.He started to unwrap the cloth around the handle of his sword until it was fully extended. He switched his grip on his handle as if he was holding a spear about to be thrown and had one hand gripping the end of the cloth. He began to charge as the Nui-Jaga did. When he was but meters away from the creature, he threw his sword like a spear towards it. The sword found its mark in the rahi's face and its body went still. Alfon yanked his sword out by the cloth connected to it and caught it."Nasty little bugger..."

IC(Love, Mardi): "And...after I tie this up..." A long rope was attached to one of Mardi's last arrows. "Ah! There! After this, we're going shopping. Le-koro?" She aimed the bow straight up at the hive's very top, rope following. "Shall we go climbing?""Let's."IC(Pourge): The matoran woke up inside of the Nui-rama hive. "Well, this is just the greatest week ever, eh?" He sat down, comprehending the basic structure of the hive.OOC: The following fight scene is presented in BATMAN-O-VISION!IC(D): The toa used his trident to knock off a Nui-jaga's mask."Why"*Smack!*(Chord)"Won't"*Stab!*(Chord)"You"*Mask Falls off!*(Chord)"DIE!" He wrapped his legs around the next one, grabbing it's stinger. "Hey, you know what I like? Electricity flowing through Rahi's brain matter." *ZZZT!*(Chord)

IC Klastio - Le-Wahi Cliffs - Sightseeing: "Alright, we're here... Tahuva, would you mind turning up the heat a bit? It's snowing for Mata Nui's sake," he said, lifting up off the ground just to avoid the immense amounts of snow that surrounded them. IC Garth - Le-Wahi Cliffs - Sightseeing: "Klastio, we can stop to see a few more areas, and then we three have to be going, there are a few more debts that have to be settled," the Po-Matoran said, trudging through the snow, and shivering all the way. -Garth

IC: AlfonThe group was making short work of the Nui-Jaga but Alfon and Madrihk had both suffered injuries. Alfon noticed Madrihk acting funnily and he came to the conclusion that he had been blinded. Alfon targeted one of the very few scorpions remaining and charged at it but he remained more vigilant this time. Alfon made great use of his Calix as he evaded the Rahi's attacks and retaliated by cutting off its legs and finishing it off by jumping on it and stabbing his sword in its back, sliding it down its back. Just to make sure it was actualy dead, he coursed electricity throught the rahi.He quickly glanced around to see that what had once been a group of Nui-Jaga become a bunch of scattered corpses. Only few remained and Voriki was very busy with them.I'll leave him be...he can handle them.

IC: KirgonThe Village, he had arrived at the base of the village. And only a few Rahi had to be hurt in the making of this adventure, It was going well so far. He didn't know if his allies were following him, of if they were lost somewhere in the jungle. He had a new map to get... and them his treasure.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC Jokar - Le-Koro - Following Kirgon: "... it looks different," the Toa of the Green said, gesturing to the village above them. Obviously there had been some changes since Jokar had last been to Le-Koro. "Alright, so where to now? Is there someone we have to meet in the village?" Jokar asked, looking up at the jungle village that sat high above the three.-Jokar

IC: (Ledzel)"You got it, Cap'n," replied the Toa. He hadn't participating in the battle just yet beause of his weariness from the loss of elemental energy. But, he had grabbed his disk launcher and was ready to fire it.Ledzel leans down and helps the captain to his feet."You okay, Sir?" asked Ledzel as he helps the Toa stand. "That venom's everywhere, isn't it?"-Mef

IC (Madrihk)"Yes, it is. Be careful if you get it on you. It seeps in through any opening such as your mouth, eyes or possible wounds, and it doesn't take much before it affects you."The Toa of Ice rubbed his wounded arm."I'm blind as a bat right now, and my arm feels numb around the wound. I know it will wear off sooner or later, but I also don't know how much I got in me."He felt his hand get sticky, and was frustrated that he couldn't see anything. The large amount of venom was running off his limb and onto the ground. Madrihk felt a sting of anger."Tell me, is that poison, blood or just mud I feel?" he growled. "I can't frickin' see!"Unbeknownst to any of them, the scorpion had done more than just blind its victim. Its pincer had been wearing one of Makuta's infected masks, and now some of that infection had been transferred to Madrihk's wound from the same pincer. The scars on his mask was the first place to bear the mark of infection, though it was just a hint of gray rust on the already scratched surface.No one would notice... yet.

IC: Tahuva made an aura of heat around them. "Perfect. Now it's raining." He smirked. "Shoulda bought an umbrella too, I guess." He remembered when he had bought things from Garth."THIS IS FRIGGIN RIDICULOUS!""Uh?" Tahuva facepalmed. "Not this bull(unpleasant language) again...""C-ccc-cold...ahhh...." Dervian shivered. The rain still chilled him."Oh for Mata Nui's sake..." Tahuva added a bit more heat to Dervian's area.Dervian was hit with boiling water. "YEEEAAAAOW!""So, would you rather have that, or what everyone else is getting?" Dervian conceded. "Incomletplet little friend...""It's INCOMPETENT."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: AlfonAfter watching Voriki tangle with the Nui-Jaga for a bit, Alfon walked over to Madrihk to see what was up with him."Tell me, is that poison, blood or just mud I feel? I can't fricken' see!" exclaimed Madrihk. Alfon's suspicions were correct, Madrihk had indeed been blinded by the rahi's poison. This worried Alfon a lot as a blind leader couldn't really lead, now could he?"More venom than anything, Madrihk. The cut's not big or deep enough for you to be bleeding out a lot. Here hold out your arm, I'll patch it up for you."Alfon grabbed a large leaf from a nearby plant and proceeded by wipping off most of the sickly green venom off of Madrihk's arm. Once he was sure he got rid of the green goo as best as he could, he unzipped his satchel and took out a roll of bandages. He wrapped it around Madrihk's wound as best as he could and cut off what Madrihk didn't need. He finished by tying up the bandages."That's all I can do for you, captain. Hopefuly it'll help prevent further infection. As for your blindness..."Alfon summoned Vompran to his side and asked:"Can you produce a plant or herb that could help cure Madrihk of his current state? He's blind from Nui-Jaga poison."

IC: (Ledzel)After the venom was wiped away, Ledzel leads the captain toward a nearby tree and helps him sit down against it."Rest here while they deal with the last of 'em," said the Toa of Stone as he looks over the captain for any more poison. "All gone, I think. Nice job, Alfon."-Mef Man

ICMadrihk was beginning to get noticeably agitated, the infection slowly taking hold and subtly changing his mood."I don't need rest," he barked at Alfon and Ledzel. "I need functioning eyes! I don't even know which direction I'm looking anymore!"He fondled after his bag, which he had put beside him but now was seemingly nowhere to be found. He erupted in a short stream of obscenities."All right, which of you funnybones moved my bag? I'm just gonna shove a Volo sphere into my face and see if that works."

IC"Yes, I am sure it's fun to be able to see!"The Toa of Ice snatched the bag and rummaged through its contents until he felt the warm glow of one of the healing spheres. He yanked it out, pulled off his mask and rubbed the semi-liquid, gas-like ball of light across his face. The sensation of energy flowing through him calmed him somewhat, and it also helped his mood that he was no longer in contact with his half infected Kanohi. The treatment wasn't working, however, and his strength was fading due to his lack of a mask. At least the Volo sphere had healed his slight pincer wound, but Madrihk was back to being irritated as soon as his Kakama got back on. The scar had now gained slight spots of rusty red and sickly green, though it was still very hard to notice."It's not working," he said, "but I will not let such temporary injuries stop me. We will continue to the lake at once!"That said, Madrihk rose to his feet and began walking, before tripping right over the corpse of one of the Rahi. He swore.

Edited by Katuko

OOC: sorry guys, there was a problem with the BZP server so I couldn't respond for a whileI.C. VompranVompran had hardly heard Alfon yelling to him about fixing herbs to cure Madrihk's blindness over the Nui Jaga fight, and didn't have any time to respond.He walked over to Ledzel, Madrihk, and Alfon. He was bleeding a bit from a cut in his shoulder."You guys okay?" he asked as he began to create an anti-venom agent.

elementalussal.png

IC: (Ledzel)Ledzel helps the captain stand back up as he says,"Now, let us lead you unless you want to fall in more poison." Just then, Vompran approached the group, blood dripping from a wound."Watch that wound," said the Toa. "You don't want to end up like the cap'n here if you get the poison in there.-Mef

IC('Voriki'): The toa was sitting on top of a Nui-jaga corpse, wondering if they would make a good meal. He didn't really notice Madrihk being angered until the stream of obseneties came out. I'm not touching this with a eleven-foot pole. Mostly because they only make poles in increments of 10 feet.

IC (Madrihk)"What, trying to usurp my leadership all of a sudden?" The Toa said, his voice as cold as the ice he commanded. His head felt heavy and clouded, though he chalked it up to his unexpected blindness. The infection was slowly spreading, taking hold of his being. Moral-wise, it didn't make much of a difference, and so Madrihk didn't quite grasp what was happening. His patience with his teammates was going down a slippery slope, however, and now that it seemed like they would have to lead him something clicked in his brain."Where is that antidote?" he cried.The area around his Kakama's left eye-hole had now become tainted enough for his eye to slowly fade into a pale green. As he still couldn't see, the effect was diminished somewhat by its dark color and lack of glow.

OOC: Island liberation squad, make sure that messenger to Le-Koro finds us. Characters from Onu-Wahi.IC: Ziraul began directing operations to find the murderer they had come here for. He adopted the disguise of a blue Toa wearing a Mask of Concealment. Divan and Miraul took to the treetops, surveying the Koro from above, while Bijackal and Tirax went below to prevent escapes from that direction.

IC: AlfonMadrihk's temper was certainly having an effect on Alfon. A very negative one. He walked over to Vompran who was conjuring the plants and took them with a quick "Give me that." Alfon didn't care whether Vompran had finished or not. Madrihk's temper was making Alfon rather angry with their leader and he figured Madrihk deserved his blindness if he was going to keep acting this way. Alfon walked over to the very blind Madrihk and took advantage of his state to shove the antidote down his throat. Madrihk gagged but Alfon quickly took his hand out of Madrihk's mouth as he began to bite down.If he asks, I'll say I tripped...frickin' (unintelligible word)...IC: OnyxOnyx had travelled to Le-Koro to find one his brothers. He took the elevator to the main square and as he emerged, there was a Toa of iron like him, shouting words he didn't exactly catch. But when he heard him say something about a "Toa of electricity with a white scarf", Onyx's curiosity had reached its peak and he gave the stranger his full atention. He walked over to the Toa and asked:"Correct me if I'm wrong but did you mention a Toa of electricity with a white scarf?"OOC: Made some new characters out of boredom.

IC (Madrihk)Madrihk was about to curse again when someone suddenly rammed some sort of plant into his throat. About to hit whatever was in front of him just then, the Toa of Ice realized that he had gotten what he had asked for. He chewed and swallowed the foul-tasting thing, and suddenly felt like the world was spinning. He must have fallen, for when his senses finally returned, he was looking up at Alfon. Looking. He was looking!"I can see," he said. "Finally."He got back up and looked around himself. He nodded once to Vompran as a thanks, completely ignoring his wound. He then met Alfon's gaze, and saw a bit of anger in it. For some reason, this fired him up something fierce."And why are you staring at me like you just got your sight back?" he growled, completely oblivious to the fact that the left side of his face now began to show clear signs of rust, and that his eyes were now basically heterochromic. "We can't afford to waste any more time! Let's go!"OOC: TX, I see where you are coming from. I threw together half of my chars because I wanted more scenarios to play. :P

Edited by Katuko

IC: AlfonAlfon was shocked to find that what Ledzel had announced was true. Rust was beginning to tear away at Madrihk's mask and his eyes seemed to be changing colour. This explained why their leader was this angry (partialy) but it still didn't improve Alfon's mood. It just made it worse. He drew his sword and was wielding it in Madrihk's direction. "Great. Any ideas Ledzel? I don't have any experience with this type of stuff so I'm keen on knocking him out until we reach the settlement. Once we've made it there, we can deal with him. Objections?"OOC: Lol, I see. Mef, Katuko, you guys have any other chars another one of my characters could join?

Edited by TX Wade 27

OOC: I have a bored Ko-Toa in Le-Koro waiting to fight Emporer's charrie, an Onu-Toa fighting in a Po-Koro bar, a Ta-Toa working in a hospital, an almost forgotten Skakdi in the Kumu Islets, and a drunken Ga-Matoran in a Ta-Koro bar. Feel free to stumble upon, talk to, etc. any of them.IC: (Ledzel)"That's just what I was going to ask you," replied the Toa, still not lowering his launcher. Then, a vine wrapped around the captain's Mask, trying to dislodge it. "Pull harder," he says as he looks toward the Toa's Mask.-Mef

OOC: All right thanks. I'll probably go see the Onu-Toa in Po-Koro.IC: AlfonMadrihk was gripping his mask tightly as Vompran pulled with his vines. Voriki threatened to cut the vine so Alfon walked over to Madrihk."You better thank me once this episode you're causing is over..." He punched Madrihk in the gut, making his knees buckle. Alfon placed his hand on Madrihk's mask and prepared to pull it off.