Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: (Kav'den)Kav'den takes out a cigarette and a match as they continue to walk."Yeah, I get it, it's going to be tough and all that," he says as he strikes the match on a nearby tree trunk as they continue to walk. Kav'den snarls as he looks at the unlit match, the tree being too damp to light. The Toa of Ice looks at Jasper's back armor and strikes his match against it, lighting it. "Thanks," he says as he lights the cigarette after placing it in his mouth. He inhales deeply then exhales. He sighs to himself after exhaling. "Almost out of these things."The Ko-Toa looks toward the trees around them. "One more question, how much is the prize money. I want to know what I'm getting myself into before I fight your 'Rennaisance man.' "-Mef Man

OOC: You guys completely ignored Vompran's wall of plants but it's too late to do anything about it now :PIC: AlfonMadrihk lay limp, binded by the tree Vompran was controlling. Alfon walked over to Madrihk and pushed Kethrye's hand away as it was reaching for their captain's mask."If anyone's going to pull it off, it'll be me. He froze my face, after all."Alfon placed his hand on Madrihk's head and sent a current of electricity through his body. That was for all the trouble you've caused us. Before anyone else could react, Alfon said:"Just in case...I don't trust him to not wake up right now. By the way, I didn't fire that shot; our bloody friend Ledzel did. Go thank him, he saved the day."Alfon began to pull away at Madrihk's mask and he felt it coming off."Off you go!" said Alfon triumphantly as he ripped it off Madrihk's face with immense satisfaction. He looked at their leader's mask-less face and then the infected kanohi. Yuck.OOC: VICTORY!

ICLights flashed in his skull, and Madrihk groaned as his system received a tremendous shock. Shadows danced before his eyes, Makuta's will now just a fading whisper in the back of his head. He felt terrible. Not morally, but physically. Weak, drained, in pain, only halfway conscious... it took him a little while to realize just where he was. He could see someone holding his infected Kakama, and when he looked down he could see that he was tangled up in branches.Vompran...At least the urge to kill everyone was gone, but the Toa of Ice doubted that this would serve to make the team any more loyal to him.OOC: Couldn't have him die or run off yet. Got way too big plans to let that happen. :P

Edited by Katuko

IC: AlfonAlfon held the infected kanohi as high and far away from his face as possible. Disgust for it and him not wanting to become what Madrihk had was clearly visible on his face. Through huffs and gasps of air, Alfon yelled:"Does anyone have a bloody clue on how to cure an infected kanohi mask of its infection?!?"

IC: (Ledzel)Ledzel smiles as he falls back down to the ground. It was over, the captain was cured. But, what were they to do about his Mask? Ledzel decided not to worry, but, instead, decided to rest. He lies down on the ground and just stares up at the canopy of the trees around them.-Mef

IC('Voriki'): The toa of lightning grabbed the infected mask. "I know of one way, but afterwards, we'll need a new mask for Madrihk. Although, I did hear that once, the Toa Mata, when they all gathered together, were able to cleanse a mask...probably Lewa's. Anyway, maybe we could all shoot it with elemental energy and see if that works?"IC(Love, Mardi): The top of the hive was very high up. "Muaka Bones, I can't manipulate plants from up here. At least I could make plantlife grow in Po-wahi, but this is just...dead planty things. And now we have to get down there safely, and you don't have any grappling arrows. So, what are we going to do now?""Wait. Probably. We could jump down. By the way, nice recap. But, maybe if your reaction time was fast enough, we could make a fluffy plant grow down there to catch us.""Let's do this thing." And so, the twins jumped like some sort of hooded assassin, into a very large, fluffier-than-normal, flower. Hot pink too."Wow...seriously? PINK?""It worked, didn't it? Maybe we could make some arrows from things down here..."

IC (Madrihk)"Well, heck, guys," their leader said weakly, "I hope you understand that little scene wasn't exactly planned for. Did I do any serious harm any of you?"He shook his head, trying to clear it of the lingering feeling of extreme weight. He overheard Voriki suggest a cleansing method."Please don't break that thing," he said, to no one in particular. "I haven't got a spare, and it's rather important to me."OOC: For masquerading as someone else, that is... :D

Edited by Katuko

IC: Alfon"I'd rather not take any chances at the moment until we're sure we have a solution to this. As to answer your question, captain, you didn't hurt anyone too bad, except for Ledzel and freezing my face solid."Alfon's anger towards Madrihk was beginning to dissipate and his mood improved. He was rather tired from everything that occured in such a short time and said in a weary voice:"Well, I think we should proceed to our destination. Once we've reached the spot, we can set camp and send someone out in Madrihk's place to go recruiting and to find someone with proper knowledge on how to cleanse Makuta's influence from a mask. Sound good?"

IC: Vrana"Yeah, I guess the village isn't all that bad. But I've never really been much for admiring buildings myself. Honestly, I don;t really care for sculpture or art either. They just... aren't really as interesting to me."Vrana commented, staring with slight apathy at the buildings around him. He was more interested in the trees, the lakes. The wild places away from civilization, those were what he enjoyed seeing.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Cadias"Eh, you have a point. The main attraction would be the jungle. And no, I don't want to go tromping around on foot in the jungle. Ugh." Cadias shuddered slightly.IC: AntumI had relaxed. Nobody had noticed me, and I had a good view of the village. I settled into a slightly more comfortable position, raising my wings a little as I did so.

Ic: Jasper gave Kav'den a scornful look but kept kept his anger in check. Senegal would pummel this insolent man soon enough. But now it was his turn to strike back through will; "Nobody ever said the prize was money," he said. And left it at that."We're getting close," he finally said.

IC: Tahuva made an aura of heat around them. "Perfect. Now it's raining." He smirked. "Shoulda bought an umbrella too, I guess." He remembered when he had bought things from Garth."THIS IS FRIGGIN RIDICULOUS!""Uh?" Tahuva facepalmed. "Not this bull(unpleasant language) again...""C-ccc-cold...ahhh...." Dervian shivered. The rain still chilled him."Oh for Mata Nui's sake..." Tahuva added a bit more heat to Dervian's area.Dervian was hit with boiling water. "YEEEAAAAOW!""So, would you rather have that, or what everyone else is getting?" Dervian conceded. "Incomletplet little friend...""It's INCOMPETENT."

IC Klastio - Le-Wahi Cliffs - Sightseeing: "Enough arguing, you two are always bickering, and I'm started to get sick of it!" the Toa of air said, floating to the edge of the cliffs, and looking out at the jungle below. "Ko-Wahi is not far away, and that is partially the cause of all this snow and ice," Klastio said. IC Garth - Le-Wahi Cliffs - Sightseeing: "Incredible... I think this view was worth all the cold," Garth said, looking over at Tahuva and Dervian, who were fighting over something trivial again. "I think we'll go see one more location, and then we should be off to Ta-Koro," Garth said, looking up towards the sky; Garth and the others were much closer to the clouds than they normally were, and seeing them that close was a very odd sight. -Garth

IC: Tahuva was sick of the bickering too. He picked up Dervian. "See the nice view up here? I do too, so tell me something I don't know. The view down THERE." He threw Dervian down the hill, watching him roll up a giant snowball. "That'll hold him until I melt him free." Tahuva saw the clouds. He shot a flare through one, dispersing it and making it rain. "That is awesome." He smiled and sat down, staring at the view. "You know, this is nice without DERVIAAAAAAAAN!" He had been knocked down the other side of the hill by Dervian's wind blade, and was using his shield to roll down the hill safely. He reached the ground and turned off the shield, causing the snow that had collected on it to hit his head. "OW!" He climbed up the hill to give Dervian a piece of his mind.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: KirgonThe Matoran slipped through the streets, back to where Jokar had last been seen by the Matoran of air. Clutched under his arm was a hollowed out piece of Bamboo, one side sealed up, the other with a rock lightly wedged in it. Inside the Bamboo was the map. The second copy of the map Kirgon had gotten in the past few days. It wasn't cheap, but he had it. Kinika had ruined his last map, that Toa of Iron owed him fifty nine widgets.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Cadias"Yes, we can. Want to go now?"Cadias also turned to study Navayak. "We probably should. What if he woke up while we were gone?"IC: AntumI was being to study the beings below more closely, having listened as much as I'd wanted to. Before, I had hardly glanced down, trying to stay out of sight. What I saw now nearly made me fall off of the dwelling I was perched on.There, far below, was a being with wings, like me. He had talons on his hands and feet, too.My head whirled with questions. Who was he? Were there more out there like me? Would he know? I made up my mind. I would have to speak with the Winged One. I knew I could talk a little, apparently in the same language of the Little Green Ones. But not here. Not now. I continued to watch him and his group, a black and orange Tall One and a Big Teeth who was strangely still.

IC: CadiasCadias chuckled. "Remember Navayak? 'I'm a pretty Nui-Rama!'" He continued to chuckle as he scanned the skies quickly for Nui-Rama, then paid attention to the jungle below.IC: AntumI watched as he took off, carrying the members of his group. Why is he carrying a Tall One and a Big Teeth? Will he kill them by dropping them? Or is he taking them somewhere?I waited a short while after he had lifted off, then took to the skies. I flew slowly as I followed them, not wanting to overshoot them.

IC: Cadias"Vrana! Flap! FLAAAAP!!" Cadias yelled.IC: AntumMy quarry suddenly plunged from the sky. I followed. Unlike him, though, it appeared I had a controlled descent.I had done this so many times I didn't even think about until it was too late. I always entered a dive to build up speed when catching prey, and I was definetely speeding up, to speeds most would consider incredible. The only trick was to get high enough and let gravity do the work. I overshot the Winged One, flying directly in front of him. I pulled sharply up, nearly hitting a tree, but it was too late. He had to have seen me, unless he flied with his eyes closed.

IC: VranaHis concentration snapped back to flying as Cadias shouted, and them something bolted in front of him, and it was moving fast. Whatever it was, he wanted to find out, but he couldn't do it wihile carrying Cadias and Navayak."I'm going to drop you off on top of a tree, I'm going to chase after whatever that was. Try not to fall from the tree while I'm gone."He lowered, lightly dropping both of his friends into a tree, in stable branches, then shot after the smaller creature. He had ggod eyesight, not as good as a hunter's, but better than an average being's.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: CadiasCadias blinked, leaning against the tree and steadying Navayak. What had been that... gray blur?IC: AntumPanic welled up inside me. I was being chased, hunted! I went into a dive, crashing through the canopy and hopefully losing my pursuer. I couldn't fly nearly as fast in the jungle, though... my speed came from diving.

IC: VranaThe little creature was fast, as fast as Vrana himself. He had never seen anything move as quickly as he could, not without a mask of speed. but this creature was flying, not running. Then, it dived downward into the treetops, diving faster than Vrana could keep up with. It was fast, and faster when diving. That just made this all the more interesting. He swooped downyard into the upper conopy, looking for the smaller creature, to continue the chase.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: AntumI nearly moaned in despair when the larger creature followed me. I had no doubt that the larger one was stronger, and by diving into the thick jungle I had sacrificed my speed. One of my wings ached, undoubtably hit by a branch when I punched through the canopy. I could only think of one, very, very slim chance of escape. I veered sharply to the side, practically crashing into a tree, and executed a sloppy landing. I scrambled to the truck, scanning the area around me. Had he seen? He would have to be blind if he hadn't... I had been desperate and chosen the time poorly...

IC: VranaBlanches snapped off against his body as he chased the smaller flying creature through the forest. His powerful wings snapping branches they struck. He was enjoying the thrill of the chase. He didn't chase things very often, he was a scavenger. But sometime, he liked to flex his wings and go after something. This time, it seemed to be smarter than the average Rahi.It landed, hiding against the trunk of a tree, which he flew right over to. Vrana lowered myself down to the ground, his wings flexing mightily. he walked right up infront of the the small creature, bending down and showing his sharp teeth."Boo."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Hello Zedd! I'm the original Compassion. I hope you don't mind me jumping in like I am, but Despair and Compassion were good friends (in a brotherly/sisterly way) back before the downtime. I'll edit if you wish.IC - Compassion - Le-WahiThe Toa of fire had traveled here with Despair on the hunch that Love and Mardi were present."I suppose," he replied to her comment regarding the forest's beauty.According to a reliable source, Love and Mardi had climbed atop a Rahi nest of some sort. He had long since learned not to question the sanity of those two (especially if he cared about that second-in-command position so temptingly in the air). "Should we look for them? I mean, letting them find us is a less dangerous choice. Not to mention a more reliable one..."OOC: Again, if this is encroaching on your space, please do tell me so that I can edit.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC:(@ TX-wade) Actually, the wall of plants was surrounding the small battle-field in which they were fighting, I don't think we ignored the plants in any way. :)I.C. VompranVompran released the tree's grip on Madrihk and converted his wall of plants back into trees again."Do any of you have any bandages? I think we all need some except Voriki, Kethrye, Trakuda and Conterium (spelling??).""Another thing, Maybe we could bottle-keep some of this Nui Jaga poison."

elementalussal.png