Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Fiva"Yes, yes I have." Fiva I mean, I said, enjoying the rush of the wind as the elevator carried us up. I said no more until the elevator reached the top floor, because I was pausing in respect for all of the puppies that had died falling off this thing. I stepped off and set off to find the Star King.OOC:Wow, that was harder than I thought... Getting into a fictional-character-that-is-insane's brain is hard. I now have respect for you first person RPers.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

I.C. Vompran limped over to the rest of the fight, he had still been to hurt from the fortress' destruction to do much more than knock over the tree. He had watched the whole battle, between, Onyx, Ferrin, Madrihk and Alfon.He walked over to Onyx "Well... sorry for smack-hitting you with that tree. I thought you were one of Ferrin's..."

elementalussal.png

OOC: Yeah, I don't what my fascination is with it. I guess I just want to move my character Tairel along. :P

IC(Ledzel)

"I understand," he replies simply before looking back toward the battle. He wanted to help them more than he could bare, but there was nothing he could do but get in the way. He wanted to leave for a few days, recruit some more beings, and rest. He needed to charge his elemental powers and the frequent battles weren't helping that. -Mef Man

IC (Solia, ruins of Jianheim): As Trakuda walked over to the group near Ferrin, Solia noticed something. Lux had disappeared. Her heart sank to a point somewhere near her feet.She sprinted off into the mist to find him, but to no avail. She soon found herself in a completely unfamiliar area. Now she was as lost as Lux probably was.How did all this happen? Why did she ever leave the comfort of Ga-Koro for this? She had lost enough friends, had enough adventures. The time had come for it all to end. She thought of the Ga-Matoran, happy and comfortable in their huts. Despite frequent Rahi attacks, they had unity, they had a home to go back to. What did Solia have? Where could she go? She was sitting on a piece of rock which probably had a dead Matoran under it in the middle of nowhere surrounded by dust and fog and death.After a minute or two of simply sitting alone thinking, she began to hear voices and life again. What now? She ran towards the noises and eventually found Lux, under attack from an unknown being."Lux!" she called.

IC: Lezuu nodded. He had expected as much. It was even better that the lightning bolt hcould turn had been there.Now the toa was on a clock. Kidney failure could-and had, or so he had read-cause people to die within a week. Not to mention that the wound could turn septic or get infected; while that was less likely now it had closed, the Lys'Muaka still winced at where he had last used his balisong.After he withdrew the blade, the matoran fanned it back into its sheath. He turned around, hoping for his master to be there--And then the full realization that Jianheim was completely destroyed hit him.The battle had been bloody and short. All over the shore and a bit past that were scattered bodies of grim-faced soldiers who had been torn apart or crushed. Muaka lay by or on top of some with limbs spread while infected masks peppered the land. The army had gone down, but not without a fight.And so had Keinju Sarusuma.One cat's corpse was splayed on the ground farther out than the rest. A dark puddle gleamed as dully as the protosteel blades above it embedded in the muaka's throat.On the outer rim of the bodies was one lying on its side, legs almost still in mid-leap. It almost seemed as though it were resting-save for the black tasseled hilt sticking from the front of its skull.And one more muaka lay in the rough center of the bodies. But this one was different.Its flanks rose and fell. Harsh breathing came from its slavering mouth. This one was alive.The muaka's legs suddenly pushed it upwards. Slowly, cautiously, it got up to full height--And then there was a sound like the grinding of armor on armor as lightning crackled in the distance.The muaka coughed on reflex. Red spattered the ground.A dark armored cyclops beneath its quivering body, armor glistening with bits of armor and red wetness, spun into a kick at one of its legs.The muaka fell over onto said leg, gaping hole having been gouged across its breast. Its eyes glassed over.The scene was essentially repeated with several dozen other surviving soldiers and surviving muaka. They had been trained to play dead to protect against rahi, infected or not, who thought they could squash after wriggling into position at the last second. And Keinju Sarusuma was one of the ones who was most well-trained.The tall toa strode forwards, pulled all his weapons out, cleaned them with swipes in the air and sheathed them and then emitted the gukko-call.The remaining members of the group who had just finished doing the same, plus crushing infected masks and picking up hunks of meat for consumption when they reached their destination, moved forwards as one.They would be at Jianheim in five minutes.OOC: Alright, army is reduced to 48 toa bodyguard NPCs for each of the four people in the entourage.-The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC (Madrihk, Ferrin)The Toa of Ice dropped the rope he was holding and sat down, feeling extremely tired. He was hurting everywhere, particularly in his foot, which had only been partially healed by the Volo sphere he had been given. He drew his breath deeply, still shuddering from the shock of almost being killed approximately seven times over the course of the last day alone.Ferrin was in incredible pain from his internal wound. Even though he had managed to close it, the damage was still done. If not treated, he would most likely die, he knew that. And yet he was too proud to beg for one of the healing items he knew the group was carrying. Instead he let his hand rest against his side, absorbing bits and pieces of his own armor in a desperate attempt to recharge his elemental energy. A single iron spike would be enough to kill someone...Madrihk sneered at the crime lord lying there, and their eyes met in a hateful gaze. "Is anyone going to finish this guy off?" he said, still clutching his foot.

Edited by Katuko

IC: OnyxOnyx returned as fast as he could and the situation was one he had been somewhat expecting. Ferrin was lying on the floor, injured and no one was harmed to a great extent. He smiled and began to trot over to Ferrin."He tried to kill my brother and I so I would gladly finish him off although, I believe you have the right to that more than anyone here."

Edited by TX Wade 27

IC - Kuyre - ForestHe couldn't see. He didn't understand. Why couldn't he see? Something was on top of him. He tried pushing it off, it no avail. He realized now it was impaled on his sword. Holding his sword, he put his feet against it, and kicked out. Slowly, it slid off.Kuyre lay against a tree, blood trickling from his elbow and the left side of his lip. Spitting the red liquid from his mouth, he stood up with a groan. The wooden brace over his left elbow had shattered, leaving splinters in it. Not that it hurt so much as opened up a wound. Luckily, the brace itself had been hidden in armor, as the splinters now were. He saw no reason to alert anyone."Where are we headed now?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC (Ferrin)The energy was ready. Whomever came closest first would find themselves on the receiving end of an iron spike. If Ferrin was going to die, he was going to die fighting.OOC: Permission to kill granted. Make sure to RP his final, last-ditch attack (a single iron spike made from his own armor), though, just to give him a send-off of sorts. This offer goes for anyone present, so first poster, first killer.

OOC: Woot, looks like I cam on at the right time. Thanks Katuko :DIC: Onyx"Acutaly, you know what, I change my mind. I think I will kill him."Onyx walked over to Ferrin, lying on the ground, blood oozing out of his wound. He was dying and his breaths were slow and jagged. He looked down at Ferrin with a blank stare. Onyx raised his sword slowly but suddenly, Ferrin gave a sudden jolt and a metal spike erupted from his armor. The spike had made its new home in Onyx's chest plating, lightly piercing his muscle tissue but not enough to cause any serious damage. A broken rib at the most."I'm not going to lie, if it was anyone else but me, I think you would have killed them. I salute you Ferrin and with this, I bid you goodbye."Onyx raised his sword slowly, glinting in the sun and brought it down on Ferrin's head with his Pakari active. The sword shattered his mask and crushed his skull, now barely recognizable as a face at all. Ferrin's mutilated body went limp, indicating he hat finaly met his end. Onyx stood there starring at the body and then swiveled around to face the rest of the lot, a broad grin on his face."Who knew I'd be the one to kill the most ruthless crime lord in all of Xa-Koro?"

IC (Madrihk)"Yes, yes, good for you," Madrihk scoffed, slightly disappointed that he hadn't been able to do it himself. He saw D approaching with his weapon ready, though he was too late to accomplish what he came for."Hah!" he shouted. "Figures you would show up now. What the heck happened to you? Where's your mask? Did Ferrin break it? And who are these people? The reinforcements?"

Edited by Katuko

IC: Keinju had already ordered a toa of Psionics to sense all beings in the area and find out if any were Psionics users. But all were visible and none had influenced why Lezuu was standing there in shock. So it was time to reveal themselves.Walking out of the foliage, the group moved towards what little was left where Jianheim Castle stood. Keinju's one visible eye gazed coldly at the mess and the aftermath of a battle even as they walked towards Lezuu and the group by him.First to talk. Then to eat and scavenge. Afterwards to begin building a less permanent and smaller structure. And after that...His first real mission.

[Profiles]

IC: Alfon / Onyx"I'm Onyx, Alfon's older brother.""We're triplets!""One of us isn't here right now.""That would be Volin.""Yes, he's the second oldest.""I'm the youngest!""Obviously, I just mentioned myself and Volin.""Hey, just saying.""Well, don't say anything stupid like that.""Who died and made you king?""Well I'm your older brother so you should respect me!""Yeah, by like what, two minutes?"Like before, a friendly conversation soon turned into bickering, both brothers completely obvlivious to those who were watching them.

OOC: Here, I made this for my profile page to illustrate Ferrin's death. ferrin_sprite_dead.pngIC (Madrihk)Madrihk saw the second group arrive and understood that it was the... former owner of Jianheim. He, too, limped over towards Lezuu, whom the newcomer was obviously aiming for. He wanted to get a good word in as soon as possible, to make sure that he wouldn't think they had wrecked the castle.

IC: D is back. Great. Kethrye thought. Another problem I have to worry about. He turned around and ran his eyes around at the newcomers. On the bright side, help seems to have arrived. Kethrye walked over to where Alfon was engaging in friendly banter with a Toa of Iron. " This is your brother, I presume," he said, raising a mechanical eyebrow. OOC: Very funny, Katuko. Edited by BenLuke-116

IC: Alfon / Onyx"Duh!" exclaimed both brothers. They both had a look of annoyance in their faces from all the bickering but because of Kethrye, they were brought back to the reality surrounding them.Onyx introduced himself to Kethrye once more and to Voriki who joined them."You're welcome. I'm glad I was able to keep you alive. Here's whatever's left of your Kualsi." said Onyx, scooping out the fragments from his metal pocket and handing them over to Voriki."So can anyone tell me what's going on?"

IC:" The fortress we were in collapsed, that guy that is now dead over there attacked us, and then the people over there arrived." Kethrye replied. " If you mean in a broader sense; We're working creating a new Koronear this location," He gesturing vaguely around toward where they planned to construct the village. " As you can see, we really haven't actually started on that quite yet."

Edited by BenLuke-116

OOC: Lol..."Oops. Guess I shouldn't have gotten a few toa and one Battle Butler matoran quite so mad."IC: "Lezuu Lys'Muaka."The voice of his master, sudden and piercing, sliced through his thoughts clean as his Lightning Blade cut. The le-matoran's hand unconsciously sheathed his butterfly knife even as his head tilted upwards to face the pillar of a De-Toa."Your services are required."The Sarusuma made the slightest, most casual tilt of his head.Lezuu numbly followed the tilt towards the army members, who were just setting down the muaka bodies they had brought. He could tell they were tiring from their long journey.The le-matoran nodded slowly. He blinked."Your wish is my command," he said fiercely and with determination. Drawing his machete-saw, he ran off to chop up some meat and peel off all useful parts for Master Keinju.Said master turned. He towered over Mahdrik by a good amount, a cool cyclops taller than any of those in the Island Liberation Squad and easily looking twice as deadly with his variety of weapons and spattering of muaka parts all over him."I presume Makuta did this," he stated with a slight gesticulation of the thumb towards the few remains of Jianheim Castle.

[Profiles]

IC: Alfon / Onyx"It's pronounced 'Makuta' and speaking of him, he could go rot in a rahi's pile of klunk. See this Makuta? This is for trying to kill us! I hope you like it!" said Alfon, waving a very rude gesture to the sky."Klunk's an expression my brothers and I use to replace poop." said Onyx, a little embarassed at Alfon using a term they made during their childhood. "Alfon stop that! You'll bring another storm down on our heads!"

OOC: Conveniently forgetting that you captured D for murder independently of Ferrin, I see. :D And the ILS still only knows him as "Voriki", so there's still room for misunderstandings and conflict here. Let's see if mentioning Kethrye's name will make them remember...IC (Madrihk)"Introductions are in order, I think," Madrihk said to Keinju. "I am Madrihk, Toa of Ice and leader of this ragtag bunch of warriors. As Kethrye just told the others, we came to Lake Pala to create a new settlement that will hopefully grow to become a new village; another haven safe from Makuta's grip. Seeing the kind of forces he brought here to topple the castle gives me some food for thought, but I believe he will turn a blind eye to us for now. If he wanted to kill us, evidently he could have done so by making the storm just a bit fiercer."He gestured towards Lezuu."Your servant has been most kind to us since we arrived, weary from the fights we had with Rahi in the jungle on our way here. My mask got infected by a Jaga, so he lent me this Huna, even. I hope to cleanse my Kakama soon enough, but I am grateful for all the help."Madrihk then pointed to the rest of his team."Alfon over there is holding onto my mask for me. I think that's Alfon, at least. At first I thought I was seeing double, but apparently his brother has arrived. You might have heard of the corpse here, that was once Ferrin, a crime lord from Xa-Koro. Apparently he didn't like us taking one of his ships after his smugglers tried to kill us, so he followed us here. I'm not sure if the group that followed him is actually allied with him or not, but they seem peaceful for now. They came with Voriki, that purple Toa of Lightning, who I believe recruited them to our cause."Madrihk took a break to think and catch his breath before continuing."Speaking of which, we might be intruding on your property here, but we really hope we can get this settlement going quickly. Our ally Ledzel went to Ta-Koro to establish relations there. Me, Alfon, Kethrye, Conteriam and Trakuda..." - he pointed at each in turn - "would remain here to set things up in the meantime. But I'm being awfully rude; not even letting you speak! Say, who are you, my friend?"

Edited by Katuko

IC (Dead Ferrin :lol:)There wasn't much to find on the Toa of Iron. His mask was crushed and his armor had taken major damage. In his pockets there were only a decently sized pouch of widgets and a copy of the sheet where the names of the ILS members were written. The spiked mace lay nearby on the wet and muddy ground, though the tips of the spikes had been bent from the earlier impact with Onyx's shield.OOC: If someone wants to fill a bottle of blood for some bizarre reason, however, I can assure that there is plenty.

Edited by Katuko

IC - Kuyre - Making his presence knownAn angry foot stomped out of the forest. His forces had been crippled, old wounds reopened, and Keinju's castle utterly destroyed. Before anyone noticed the Leader, he was standing a few feet in front of Madrihk."You sure do talk a lot." the words emanated from his mouth, blood highlighting his chin.He backed up a few steps."It's all relative, though. My second-in-command-" he gestured to Keinju, "And I speak very little. For our own reasons, of course."Another few steps."If I'm not wrong, it looks as though I've missed the party."The Toa, obviously jumpy."What force do you represent?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: You and me both, NitroIC: Onyx"Whatever, doesn't really matter to me. Yes, yes I could." said Onyx picking up the mace and fixing it up with his powers."I'm guessing you want it although...it'd be nice if I kept a trophy. Plus, this thing looks too heavy for you."

Edited by TX Wade 27