Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Ferrin)Ferrin did not get back up, at first, for his leg had gotten stuck under the trunk of the tree. Twisting the situation to his advantage, Ferrin took the opportunity to launch a surprise attack with his arm hidden from view. Suddenly, a sharp metal spike erupted from somewhere among the leaves and shot straight through the wood towards Onyx.

Miraul sensed Ziraul's actions through his magnetic powers. The electrical activity in Ziraul's brain created a magnetic feild, and the location indicated he was approaching D in perfect silence. He knew what Ziraul was about to do. Powerful magnetic energies suddenly filled the air, as Ziraul was torn away from his illusionary disguise and thrown into the sky too fast to react. A second later Miraul was in the air as well, launching a flying side kick powered my magnetic force into his newfound foe. The powerful kick launched Ziraul some twenty-five feet ahead of the group, before he hit a tree trunk and fell to the ground. Miraul was on top of him in a second, his Kakama the reason for his incredible speed. He had embedded his shield in the ground at such an angle that it kept Ziraul from lifting his head to get up."I know what you were about to do. As a Toa, I can't allow that."

OOC: I refuse to believe magnetism will let you do that. A Suletu, sure. Earth, maybe, by sensing movement. But reading magnetic fields in someone's brain? No, stop, please. Why must everyone try to push their element as far as possible?

OOC: You make a slight misinterpritation-the prediction Ziraul is about to kill comes only from knowledge of Ziraul's past, beleifs on justice and personality. Miraul only locates Ziraul's body through magnetic feilds the brain would generate by nature.He is not reading Ziraul's mind. If the staff ever finds sensing a mind's location through magentic feilds to be a problem, then metal's natural presence in the body of biomechanical being could also suffice.

OOC: OKAY TOATC AND EW, Draverian Joskiir has arrived. (By way of the most epic fight Ko-koro has ever seen)

OOC: If you want to find EW first for the fight thing you were planing, then that may work a little better. This local battle may keep me occupied for a little while. Unless you want to somehow plunge into the middle of that. Which might not be the best choice.IC: Ziraul stared into Miraul's eyes for a solid minute. Then he turned to look at the rest of his team. They nodded, as they backed Miraul on his choice. Ziraul turned and looked Miraul in the eye. They held each other's gazes for another five minutes before he annouced, " If you pervent justice then I will leave. Anyone who agrees with me may come with now."Miraul allowed his brother Toa to leave, as their old friend walked off toward the Charred Forest. Only Tirax followed him.
OOC: This is my way of using magnetism to detect beings:The user creates a wide but weak magnetic field around the immediate area. By sensing changes in that field, they can sense the movement of nearby metal.I don't believe sensing brain signals is legitimate.IC (Lohkar)Lohkar took a swig of rum from his hip-flask as he locked the helm and walked down onto the mid-deck. Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC:Although there are possible simpler ways to do it, I will admit, this is the first means that occured to me during the downtime, so it's the one I first put to use. I did not heavily consider alternative methods, partly because this method and it's electrical varient work for him and Atara. I don't really see it as much of strech as you do, but I may consider other means of locating invisible guys in the future. Thanks for the idea, Ghosthands. Miraul already has extensive training, so he probably wouldn't have to use to much effort to figure it out.IC: Miraul turned and said "Ziraul was kind of our unofficial leader. Who's to lead now?"Divan said, "By expeirence on the island alone, I should lead, but it's not a job I want. I didn't have the courage to challenge Ziraul when he started to become the monster he is-to stop him from walking down a dark path. You had the courage, Miraul. By that means you should lead."Miraul looked at the other Toa and Bijackal, the sole Skakdi on the team They nodded their approval, one by one.

Edited by toatc

IC: Aurix"Yes, you did," Aurix answered. He ran over to Navayak, studying him intently. "I am thinking that Navayak is still in his trance!"IC: Cadias"Vrana and I got in a fight. I fell out of the tree after Vrana tested out his claws on my back. Vrana got partially roasted," Cadias said, flatly. He limped over to Navayak. "Which way is the village, by the way?"

IC: Onyx Already in position, Onyx defended himself by positioning his shield in front of him and reinforced it with extra steel plating. The spike made contact with his shield with a loud thud and clattered to the floor. The shield itself was not dented but his arm was in pain. His shield was for deflecting weapons that cut, not those that brutaly smash you. Now I remember why I use a blunt-edged sword. Regardless of the defense, it will crush and inflict pain. A few more hits and I think I may break my arm...In retaliation, Onyx created six thick poles of iron above Ferrin and sent them crashing down where he was laying, hoping to crush him.

IC: Cadias"Once, very, very briefly. Thank you." Grabbing the Skakdi with his injured arm, Cadias began to slowly walk in the direction of Le-Koro. Moving with his back in its current condition was painful, to say the least.IC: AntumAfter a moment's hesitation, I followed them. I would make sure that they arrived at the village safely.

IC (Ferrin and Madrihk)Ferrin suddenly found himself in the shadow of... something crashing down on him. On a whim he understood that it was a load of iron created by his opponent, and he barely managed to use his own element to twist one of the poles sideways. It pushed away two of the poles while two others missed entirely. The last one hit the tree, pushing Ferrin's leg even further down into the ground and making him grunt in pain. The pole then threatened to topple over the trapped Toa, but through sheer force of will he spent a good portion of his power on making it hurl towards Alfon instead. He then resumed the seemingly futile effort of pulling himself lose, only to be faced with Madrihk standing above him."I believe the tables have turned," said the Toa of Ice, swinging his improvised weapon menacingly.

IC: Alfon / OnyxThe pole sent flying at Alfon narrowly missed him, landing on the ground behind him softly. He turned back around to see that Madrihk was now on top of Ferrin."Is he beating him up with...rope...?" asked Alfon in some form of disbilief. It didn't matter, Alfon rushed over to his brother, having watched how much damage his left arm took. He handed Onyx one of the amana volo spheres in his bag then rushed over to Madrihk's side, pointing his sword at Ferrin.Onyx gratefuly took the volo sphere and pressed it against his arm. He instantly started feeling the bruises going away and the cracks in his bones repairing themselves. He joined his little brother, weapons in hand, staring down at Ferrin.

IC - Kiox - InfernavikaWHAT THE KARZ- in the next few moments, Kiox found himself on the deck of the Infernavika."Did you just try to bomb me?" he pointed at Doomslayer. Kiox began wondering if he should've stayed on land."Quit calling me an innocent!" he snapped.Apparently, Doomslayer was now talking to someone else. He rolled his eyes.

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC(Ledzel)

Ledzel grits his teeth while he rubs his back. If his spinal column wasn't paralyzed yet, it sure was now. "Drag me away from here, I don't want to get caught in the crossfire," he says, although he was sure he probably wouldn't. But, you never knew when it came to Toa...-Mef Man

IC: CadiasAfter a few hours of limping, Cadias arrived at the elevators leading to Le-Wahi. He managed to send Navayak up, then followed, wearily leading the Skakdi.IC: AntumI followed them for a few moments before saying "I go now." The Toa simply nodded. I looked around, disoriented. I had never been in the village before, and there were so many beings!IC: AurixAurix grinned. "Let us find the Star King!" He stepped into an elevator.

IC: Kirbati:Kirbati knew luxury better than that. The Toa did not need luxury, but in the case of paralysis, he had to. A large piece of earth sprouted out of the ground, turning into a chair. Kirbati placed Ledzel in it. Good. Now, we will get out of here, Kirbati smiled as the chair moved out of the area.

IC: Alfon / OnyxAlfon turned when he heard Ledzel yelling. He wanted to run but he was having a hard time standing as it was. Onyx placed a hand on Alfon's shoulders and gave him a slight nod, indicating he would go after Kirbati for him. He activated his Pakari and began to run towards Ledzel's captor."And where do you think you're going?"OOC: The joy of having two characters in the same spot :P

IC (Madrihk and Ferrin)"I believe you have lost, Ferrin," Madrihk said, looking down at the Toa of Iron. "You won't get away in time if you try to fight or run."Ferrin ceased struggling to get loose, and grinned viciously up at the two Toa before him. "I don't need to," he replied, even as he spent some of his last elemental energy on causing a number of sharp metal spikes to suddenly shoot out of the ground underneath their feet. Madrihk screamed in pain as one of them went straight through his foot.OOC: I just realized I'm really being horrible when it comes to Madrihk. Exiled from Ko-Koro, thrown through a stone dock, blinding venom, Makuta infection, loss of mask, stone block to the head, loss of sword, loss of items, beaten up by Ferrin... and now foot spike. Ouch. :P

OOC: Wouldn't it be great if our team mates helped us :D? (Ledzel's an exception)IC: AlfonPain erupted in one of Alfon's feet, every cell shrieking in agony as a metal spike imbedded itself in his foot. Alfon quickly thrust his sword downwards, trying to stab Ferrin before he could get up.OOC: Sometimes, I feel like I'm being a nice guy when fighting, not forcing any hits on someone in my posts and letting them decide :P

IC: Lux Lux ploughed his way through the onslaught. The storm was worsening, and everyone here would be dead if this kept up.'SOLIA!' he screamed, 'Solia?'Suddenly, something hard slammed into his back. He caught a face full of mud, before he felt a swift kick in the side.Lux tried to straighten, when he was rewarded with another kick to the gut. He vision blurred, and he could barely see a dark approaching.'Solia?' he murmured. No, this person had dark armour, with two swords, one in each hand. Almost like...No, it was impossible. And yet. His closest friend. His greatest ally.Delta Stratos was standing before him, blade to his throat.OOC: Looks as if Katuko has inspired me to do my own char v. char match.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: TX; I try to do that as well. Stuff like simple pushing I don't care about, but any potential injury I let the victim decide. I seem to have let Madrihk get a bit too beaten up, but that's realistic given his current situation. And yes, if we had, say, Conteriam active, then this fight could be over a lot quicker. :biggrin:Oh, and Nitro Frost, didn't we shatter that crystal, or was a new one formed that I missed in the middle of all this fighting?IC (Ferrin)Pain. The tip of a sword had just managed to sneak itself into a gap in Ferrin's shoulder armor joint, and now blood was seeping from the wound. Furious, the Toa of Iron grabbed the sword with his bare hand, cutting himself in the process, and sent his power shooting up through it. The metal instantly began to wriggle, the blade folding upwards into metal tentacles and trying to attach itself to Alfon's arm.While the Toa of Lightning was occupied and Madrihk was still trying to get his own blood-soaked foot lose from the metal spike it was impaled on, Ferrin finally got loose from the tree. He grabbed his mace, and limped away from the two Toa, having realized that the battle was mostly lost. There was one thing he would do before surrendering, however, and that was to kill D.

Edited by Katuko

IC: It was then that Lezuu finally made his move.Lunging out from his newer hiding spot amid the wrecked plants and trees, the matoran attempted to drive his butterfly knife into the foe toa's right kidney. His height was a severe disadvantage; a kidney stab would not be an instant kill. But all the same, it would be a fairly hard to avoid kill.OOC: I did say he was sneaking around...I don't think it's that unrealistic to say that he took up residence in hiding near Ferrin, waiting until his back was turned to attack.-The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: AlfonMetal began to twist around Alfon's arm and soon became somewhat part of him. He pulled his sword out of the ground but he couldn't very well bend his arm. He took out the last two Volo spheres from his bag. Alfon sat down and removed the metal spike from his foot, causing him to wince in pain and tears to well up in his eyes. He pressed a volo sphere against his foot and relief suddenly invaded it, his foot beginning to heal slowly but surely."Madrihk, take this." said Alfon, handing over the last volo sphere. "Your foot's not going to heal from an injury like that on itself. By the way, would you happen to have any energy left to freeze this metal?"

IC(Ledzel)

"He's right," added Ledzel. "I need to get out of the fight before I end up dying." The Po-Toa looks down at his legs while sighing. "There's nothing I can do. I think I'm paralyzed and there isn't any more disks for my launcher. I can't even fire a launcher to help you." Ledzel looks toward the canopy of the trees. He uses his power over stone to rip through the top of one of the trees, bringing the top of the trunk down on to the ground a few yards away. "I can barely even use my powers."What the Toa needed was rest and healing. Even if he wasn't paralyzed, he needed to get some rest. These common attacks were draining his powers, and he would be dead in a matter of hours if he didn't get some time away from the fighting.-Mef Man

IC: AurixAurix grinned when Fiva joined him. "You seem a little different, Fiva. Have you decided to try out first person? I would, but I don't want to delve that deeply into my thoughts. Weird, isn't it, especially because I'm thinking them!" He smiled even more widely."Of course, we must find a yellow person with an attitude! He is, after all, the Star King!"

IC(Ledzel)

"I'll be back!" Ledzel called out to the being who was leaving. "Tell your brother I'll be back in a few days. I'm going to recruit more beings in the Village of Fire!"Do I really want to do this?But, he had no choice. He had to leave the group and get some rest. And (he hoped) be healed.Swallowing hard, Ledzel turns toward his rescuer. "Any way you can wheel this thing to Ta-Koro?"-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC(D): "Okay, free! Now...Ferrin." He spun his trident out, as he discarded his cloak. He aimed a lightning bolt at Ferrin, hoping it would hit him.OOC: Not recalling it get shattered. It was quite humorous to imagine Ferrin dragging a crystal-encased D all the was to Lake Pala.

OOC: Just when the group was leaving Le-Koro, I had Ferrin smash the crystal before dragging the half-conscious D roughly along. :PIC (Ferrin)He saw the lightning bolt coming, and blocked it with another Hau shield. The sudden stab to his abdomen... not so much. It was all he could to seal the wound with the last of his iron power before collapsing on the ground, unable to continue.OOC: And then that fight's over for now. :P