Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Velan and HakilveVelan walked along the streets of Po-Koro with Barricade, occasinally comenting on a good or weapon.Hakilve fininshed the drink, still thinking about the Toa. He stepped outside into the Po Wahi sun, taking in his surroundings.She was about to tell Barricade about a small trinket that she saw when she saw him. But she didn't think it was possible, he had died. Thats what they had toald her. He had deid saving her.He turned to talk to a Matoran, his side now facing VelanHer heart skipped a beat. It was him! She ran top speed towards him and tackle hugged him to the ground. "You! You blockhead!" she exlaimed, laughing.OOC: In case you haven't noticed, Barricade's girlfriend just when and hugged a random toa they saw on the street. :P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Yup. I saw it coming..IC: Que was still far away. Barricade noticed Velan randomly hug a Toa. WHAT THE KARZ?! WHO'S THIS GUY?! AND WHY DO I GET THE IDEA I SHOULD KILL HIM?! OH, THAT'S RIGHT, VELAN HUGGED HIM THAT'S WHY Barricade spat. "Hey, who are YOU?!" He looked at Velan. "And why are you hugging this guy?! He looks like a turd!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: :PIC: HakilveHe had been talking with a matoran when out of nowhere a Ga-Toa had randomly hugged him. He didn't quite know what to do. That was untill he saw who it was. The Toa of Water from his past. But how?Still a bit flustered he said, "I'm, I'm Hakilve. I know you!"She untangled herself from him. "Of course you know me, smart one! I'm Velan, remember? Your lil sis?"She saw the confused look on his face, "You don't. Do you." She also saw that he was different. He had four arms and his shoulder armor almost looked like a shell now.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Hakilve"Its Hakilve. How long have I been gone?" he asked Velan, shrinking back to normal size.IC: Velan"Three years, two months, five days, sence you took on the two guards." she answered. Seeing the confused look on Barricade's face she said, "I can tell you what happened, if you want."OOC: Her tale will have to wait, last post for tonight.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: All right, no more toilet humor from Barricade. But I did read in the BZPRPG rules that in this game chars do eat food. In the official storyline that was never really described. (For obvious reasons)IC: Barricade suddenly realized that he had said something ridiculous. Karz, he was talking out of his dreams again. There was, after all, this toyline and storyline he had seen as a child with fleshy fully organic beings using things called 'bathrooms' after eating. They had strange Rahi too, called 'animals' and traveled around in huge metallic fake Rahi on wheels called 'cars.' "Sorry, I meant to say something else."OOC: LOL, REALITY REFERENCE.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: :lol: lolIC: VelanHer tale of the past started."We were freedom fighters on a small island far from here. The local population had been enslaved by a band of hulking butes, making the local matoran work as miners, builders and anything else that the butes didn't want to do. The island was the only home we knew, so Hakilve and I couldn't just walk away. About a year after the butes invaded, they started noticing that their weapon would miss fire, or a matoran would escape from the island. They weren't to bright, so it wasn't until one of the matoran who was helping us was caught." he expression darkened, "He blabbered everything he knew, which was a lot. They found our hide out and trashed it. Thankfully, we weren't there. But it was only a matter of time before they found us. And they did, at a small hut we using as back up. Four of them went in to get us, Hakilve held them off while I escaped. He told me he would be right behind me, but even he couldn't hold four off at once. I saw them drag him away in chains, I though they had kill him. I wandered around until I found myself here."She finished her tale, a distant expression on her face.IC: HakilveHe had been listening to her story, it was filling in gaps in his memory. Now that it was finished he turned to Argentum and asked, "Who are you?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:Agni raised his eybrow at the Toa of earth, giving him a slightly undiscernible look. "Stranger things have been known to float." the Ta-Toa said. "Besides, I'm not a fan of the water-route either. But if has to be then it has to be. A bunch of wet feet will not stop us."

IC: (Valria)"Wouldn't the ferry be faster? Even if we take a Kane-Ra or some other beast...wouldn't it still take a day's travel?" Valria asked as she walked with them. "So are we leaving right now or do we have to get something before we leave?" Valria spoke, she was excited to see Ga-Koro for some reason, probably because of all the villages except Le-Koro it seemed to be called the most beautiful village of all Mata Nui, it was serene mostly but busy as well. Finally it was one of the places where she actually had a good feeling about, mostly every other place, seemed to have this feeling of foreboding, something that didn't exactly inspire confidence. What surprised Valria was how her speech had recovered, there were times where she was overly apologetic. However her speech didn't wavier as much now.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC:"Well, looks like you're looking forward to it. And yes, the ferry is a little bit faster. Cheaper too." Agni remarked with a smile, before answering Valria's question: "No, I think we are done here. At least, I am. Everything I need is on my back." He looked at Mef and Tirokk. "Are you ready to go to the beach?"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: They don't remember anything about MU, only the fact that they aren't from here. The memories are from a different island, but they assume that it was this island. That or I could make it from the small islands that surround Mata Nui.IC: HakilveHe laughed, "That she is."IC: Velan"Am not."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Tagem, Tangrua, AmakavTangrua removed a piece of armor from his bag, which he had gathered while scavenging earlier. It was fairly small, but big enough ot cover the wound. "Will this do?" he said, handing it to Tagem. Tagem placed the armor over the wound, magnetizing it to stay in place. "Its a temporary fix. He will need it patched up better. I haven't carried medical tools in years, and I am a bit rusty. I am just glad all I needed was to remember my field training." Amakav was begining to arouse, so Tagem and Tangrua helped prop him up next to toa Zealokan. "I belive we left our new acquaintances standing back there. Why don't you stay here and assist the good docter?" he said to Tangrua, and refering to Virthee. "Uggg" Amakav mumbled, and then when back to sleep.

Edited by NStephenH

IC: Tirokk"I'm fine with that... I guess I do owe you one..." Truthfully, now that he had beaten his nemesis, it would be a nice break to go to the beach, take a break from the underground and it's dark depths... "And I guess I could use a little sun..." He hesitates, looking up to the sun in the middle of the sky (sue me, I have no idea what time it is...) and then continues "And a little water to compliment that..."

IC: (Valria)"So to Ga-Koro!" Valria said, she said in a way that surprised herself, it sounded almost overexcited in a way, like Ga-Koro had held much fonder memories than any other Koro she had been to. Weird as it seemed to her, she wasn't glad to be grinning and smiling again of her own accord. "Come, we should get moving, wouldn't want to travel across the sea in the dark..."OOC: Cue Mef being the first to ferry.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC(Mef)

"To Ga," he repeats, happy to hear the other Toa excited and in a good mood. That made one of them... The Toa of Earth leads them to the nearby docks and looks across the vessels that would take them to Ga-Wahi."Wonder which one would be the best?" he mumbles to the others while surverying the ships. The water vehicles weren't exactly his forte', but he could tell a thing or two about the vessels either way.-Mef Man

IC:Agni chuckled, clasping Mef on the shoulder before walking past the Toa of earth. He didn't like the water much either. At least, not while it was dangerous and Rahi-attacks happened constantly. Of course, even he had enjoyed a bath in Naho-bay before.But, he trusted the ferrymen, stout fellows with grim faces and kind hearts. And sometimes, one could find them napping in the shadow of a sail on a footbridge. Anchored to the poles behind it was the sleep hull of a trimaran, an example of Ga-Koronan craftsmanship. Matoran lettering on the bow read Lucky Tarakava.The Toa of fire knelt down beside the sleeping ferryman and nudged him gently on the shoulder. The Po-Matoran jolted awake instantly, jumping to his feet."Ten-thousand thundering Takea, can't ye leave a sailor in peace!?""If we had wanted to steal your ship and not pay for passage to Ga-Koro, yes, we might have done that." Agni said, though indicating his guard-insignia on his shoulder-armor, making clear he wasn't serious about the 'stealing the ship' part."Well why didn't ye say so, lad!?""You were sleeping."The Matoran waved his hand in front of Agni's face as if to swat away fruitflies. "Ah, balderdash!"The ferryman stepped over to the boarding-ramp leading up to the ferry, gesturing to the group to get moving. "Well, what are ye lot waitin' for, all aboard!"Agni looked over his shoulder at Valria, giving her a shrug and a 'I-don't-know-what's-up-with-him'-look, before turning around and walking up the ramp, boarding the ferry.

IC(Mef)

Mef smiles as Agni places a comforting hand on his shoulder, but immedialty goes back to his worrying at the sight of the ship. It looked safe enough and quite beautiful, but that's what they said about alot of boats that sunk in the past.He reluctantly boards the vessel and extends his hand out to help Valria aboard.-Mef Man

IC: TirokkSlowly, steadily, he continued to sink... "Can't let it end like this..." With all his might, he used every inch of his elemental powers to create four fins, two for the hands, two for the feet, hollowed out for less density, and made big enough to hopefully get him somewhere. "Let's go..." In that thought, he began to paddle with all his might. "I don't think I'll make it..." In that moment, a tarakava appeared...-----------------------------------------IC: EvryaThe last few days had indeed been difficult, but rewarding. The tarakava were decreasing in numbers, it being clear that his was not a suitable place to inhabit. But many of them gave a hard fight, these creatures weren't known for simply giving up their hard-earnt territory. But, alas, she kept going, lives and community being at stake... and her own self-respect. She was about to go back to the docks, when she saw something terrible. A bulky being, obviously too heavy to float, was about to be attacked by a tarakava. "This will surely kill him... I have to do something!" With a quick thought, she sped through the water at an excelerated rate, then giving a huge water torrent, pushing the beast away. She then proceeded to pushing up the unlucky toa, using her control over water to push him up rapidly.-------------------------------"GHASP!!!!" The sudden breeze of air alerted him that he had surfaced. But how? He felt a powerful stream of water keeping him afloat. A toa of water. He thought... or something else, he didn't know, and he didn't care, whoever... whatever was keeping him afloat might deplete soon, and then he'd simply sink again. "HELP!!!!" He was a small distance from the boat he fell from, but not too far...--------------------------------Meanwhile, an ususpecting toa of water was about to receive payback from a certain tarakava. Big time...

IC:As soon as Tirokk's head and arms broke the surface, two red-armored hands grasped that of the large Toa. Looking up there was Agni, arms crossing at the wrists and keeping his companion from sinking again. The Toa of fire thought he saw something below the surface, but the rippling waves made it impossible to tell wether it was just imagination or if he was actually something below Tirokk."Hang on!" he said. He dunked the Toa back under for a second, pulling him up again immediately. He repeated that two more times, gaining the necessary momentum before pulling Tirokk up and out of the water.Having his arms crossed had the effect that the other Toa, facing the side of the boat, now suddenly found himself turned a hundred and eighty degrees, sitting on the edge of the boat, soaking wet.OOC: I imagine this to be slightly comical, with the boat not really having departed the shore yet, or just a few meters away from it. XD