Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Tirokk"I am NEVER jumping into a boat again..." He spit out some water, although he had managed to hold his breath for most of the experience. "Thanks Agni... and don't worry, Mef, I understand..." He looks down into the water again. "But someone, or something, saved me back there... I need to know who it was..." He looked deep into the water... "Uh oh!"---------------------------IC: EvryaThe last punch barely missed, but she clearly felt the wound from the one before. She took out her sword, then used her natural elemental skills to rapidly shoot at the beast, slashing her sword through. She missed, but just barely. The toa of water turned around, just in time to dodge another punch from the infected rahi. "TAKE THIS!!!" She would have shouted, if above water. She launched herself back towards the tarakava, this time successfully slashing the infected mask off. The beast was neutralized, and would require care. She pushed the tarakava up to the surface, following closely behind...

OOC: Gee, I used to me more active, but then I took an arrow to the knee....:PIC: Havon, WraithWraith sighed, it was probably time for him to leave, he had to get back to Ko-Wahi. "Well, now that is over. Farewell." He turned to leave. "Wait, your just...leaving? What about hunting done Vidar? Finding Hafu? And the clues that Skyra was after as well..." Wraith turned around. "Between you, Skyra, and the others, I'm sure you can take care of that without me, I'm sorry...but I really must return to Mt. Ihu." And with that he walked away.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tirokk & Evrya"Wait... that's... A TARAKAVA!!!" He looked, as shockingly, the tarakava was seemingly pushed up to the surface. And right behind the unconcious rahi was... a toa of water. Of course, that's the one who saved me back there... He thought. "Hey!" He shouted towards the toa, trying to get her attention.And catch her attention it did. The moment she surfaced, she heard the shout, and turned towards the source. She activated her mask, flying up above the water. She now clearly saw him. It was the unfortunate toa she'd saved back below. "Hey, you should be more careful on the sea, especially considering your heavy armor!"

IC: Havon"Who me? Oh, I'm Havon, Toa of fire. Leader of the Hau Karda, and I drink too much." IC: WraithWraith had walked forever, but he could finally see snow falling in the distance...he was almost home...OOC: Wraith to Ko-Wahi

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:Agni raised an eyebrow at the suddenly surfaced Toa of water. "I thought I saw something moving below you while pulling you up." he told Tirokk. The Toa of fire looked at the Toa of water. "Your help is much appreciated, you were just in time. Does our companions lifesaver have a name we may know?" he asked her.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: SalamanderSalamander finished eating his meal and pushed the now-empty plate away. Reaching into one of his pockets, he pulled out a small bag and extracted a small handful of widgets to pay for the meal. As Salamander stepped outside, he noted the unusual silence in the area. He had always heard that Po-Koro was a bustling village, with its Matoran always working on one thing or another, but the streets seemed to be nearly deserted. The few Matoran who were still wandering by kept their heads down, as if fearful of attracting the attention of someone, or something.Hmm... Perhaps it is because of the recent fights in the area? I'm fairly certain I heard the sound of battle while I was eating.Salamander shrugged off the thought. It didn't really matter to him if the Matoran lived in fear. All he cared about was himself, and no amount of argument could change that. The thought of argument brought Venator, the half-crazy Toa of Ice to mind. Salamander felt his temper flicker a bit as he imagined the harsh words that Toa would undoubtably have if he ever heard what went on in Salamander's mind. Of course, I wouldn't just let him lecture me. No, if I meet him again I'm going to burn him alive. "Let's see how close I can get him to death... I want him to be on the very verge of dying so that I can drag him back and force him to go through it all over again. And again, and again."His eyes lit up with a savage light, and a fierce grinn splashed across his face.I do love my life.OOC: I'm back! Sort of. Well, my HW load is slightly lighter than it was last week, so I figured I would take the opportunity to let good ol' Sal finish his meal. He's been eating for about a week now! :P

Lacertus

IC: Tangrua"Really, because my friends and I hate evil." Tangrua inerupted. "Would it be o.k. If my friends and I came with you? I am good at working with things, and. My friends are a Toa of fire and a doctor/Toa of magnetism."

IC (Dekuna): Dekuna thought about the prospect of some new teammates. He wasn't the leader to say 'yes' or 'no', but he spoke up anyway. The final decision would be up to Havon, but he would still voice his opinion."Help is always appreciated in dark times such as these" he said, "But bear in mind that what we do won't be easy. We are opposed to the Makuta, and not too many beings can thwart him for too long and hope to live. This isn't a decision you should take lightly. Personally, I would welcome you into the group if you really wanted to join, but Havon might think differently"

ppg2.png

IC: Tangrua "I am ready to risk it. Makuta has plagued this island to long. I can't speak for my friends, but I am sure they will join you to. Come, I will take you to them" Tangrua said. He then whIstled, and a medium sized rahi ran at them pulling a wagon. Tangrua hopped on, and signaled the rahi to start moving towards where Amakav and Tagem were located.

IC:FivaFiva came rushing back to where Virthee and the others were. He had just been in town and heard some grim news. Some people had been found dead with a NEX tablet next to them. TURAGA WHENUA HAD HIRED HIM TO KILL VIRTHEE! He quickly grabbed Virthee's arm. "Virthee, you are in great danger!" he hissed to the Medic.OOC:Hey NStephenH, how many character's are you planning to get into the group?

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Evrya"My name?" She looked over the group of toa. A one of fire, one of earth, the unfortunate one of iron, and a peculiar maid of gravity... "Well, I am Evrya, toa of water. And you people would be?" OOC: Inviting her would me much appreciated. :P

Edited by Chief Engineer Onaku

OOC: You mean the Hau Karda? Probably just these 3, 5 if you count Tangua's rahi.IC: TegamPicking up his broadsword, Tegam said "Why? What's the problem?"OOC: Is Virthee part of the Hau Karda? Can someone p.m. me a member list?

Edited by NStephenH

OOC:Okay. And I can do better than a list, here's the wiki page for them. http://bzprpg.wikia.com/wiki/Hau_KardaIC:FivaFiva ignored the two, as he thought he had whispered it. Darn BioBeast for not specifically stating that I whispered that. He thought, waiting to see if they would just leave without questioning him any more.

OOC: What is NEX?IC: Tangrua, Tegam"Who would want to assasinate a doctor?" asked Tegam, while lifting Amakav onto Tangrua's wagon. Checking underneath the drivers seat, he withdrew a kit whick contained some medical tools, including some proto-bandages, which fuse with existing armor to create a seal. "Besides, of course, a rival doctor." He said with a wink, while applying the bandages to his injured friends back.OOC: Opps, sorry about the whispering thing, lets just say that Fiva is a bad whisperer, and that Tegam has good hearing.

Edited by NStephenH

IC:Fiva"BLAST IT! I WAS WHISPERING! HOW ON EARTH DID YOU HEAR ME?" Fiva shouted at Tagem. "IT'S TOP SECRET!" He turned to Virthee. "Lower your voice please. I wouldn't want certain important information to get out."

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

IC:Fiva"That's it! I'm not saying any more until I am with trusted allies." Fiva said, crossing his arms, and shutting his mouth for the first time in who knows when. It was too bad Zyckel wasn't there to appreciate the miracle.

IC: VirtheeUnlike Fiva, he wasn't a secretive person."Apparently, a Tablet Fiva was given by Turaga Whenua, who was not poisoned like Onewa was, is connected to a murder."Virthee explained aloud."I think he might believe Whenua is out to... to kill me. It's almost laughable...."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Tangrua, Tegam"Turaga Whenua" Tangrua replied. "I heard someone alking about some infected well and the turaga in my shop a few weeks ago. Mabey it was something they made up."OOC: I thought I read something about this while skimming old posts trying to figure out who you people are. All I remember is something about an infected well, the turaga being sick, and something about epic tea.IC: "That was Onewa, Kholi head"OOC: My mistake, always get the first few years of toa of stone/earth mixed up.

Edited by NStephenH