Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: NPC Toa"Stop?" replied the Toa in a deep, unnatural voice, that was hoarse like it hadn't been used for a while, "I have been watching you for a long time, Rynekk. We will meet again."The Toa leaned back and fell overboard, before activating his mask -a Kualsi- and vanishing. Tadris raised an eyebrow, "Rude..."

IC(Tosp): Tosp felt her lean against him. He moved faster, wanting to get back to Kythera's hut. Soon, they were back on her street. As they neared, Tosp had forgotten about the door. "Here we ar..." he trailed as he saw the dent.OOC: I'm working on a plot, if you got ideas, send them.

WIP

OOC: I'll type something out. I have a good idea.IC(Tosp): "...yeah..." Tosp said meekly as he opened the door. He shuffled inside, taking care not to hurt Kythera. The hut still had a light smell of blood and sweat, but not to revolting. "Do you wanna rest on the couch or your bed?" he asked.OOC: Oh, and sorry about that mild bunnying.

WIP

IC: BladeSlowly, the group walked past the mine. Here, the earth was rich with metal of all kinds at varying depths within the earth.With a grin, Blade turned. "Well, I think it's time." He raised his voice. "COME ON OUT, FLAME!"Also, grinning, Blade approached from behind Desuka.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Desuka"What?" he looked at Blade and grimaced, "Oh..."Instinctively, Desuka punched the ground, increasing the volume of the tiny sound to the point where it sent shockwaves through the ground powerful enough to knock anyone in the vicinity off their feet, or at least stumble, depending on their distance from the sound's origin.

IC: Blade grimaced, though Flame only stumbled. With a thought, metal rose out of the ground and formed bonds for each of his enemies. "What, did you think I led you toward a mine for no good reason?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Desuka"Iron? Cute." growled the Toa of Sonics, creating a field of silence around Tirra and himself before filling the air in the vicinity with a painfully high-pitched and very loud sound, increasing in intensity with every passing second.

Edited by Doctor Wotz

IC-Bauglir:Bauglir stirred from his 'slumber,' his non-living slaves slowly coming back to activity. He looked around himself in the darkness of his abode, before gesturing to one of the small Matoran dwelling in his pits."Send a message," the Toa of Iron said, "To the Argonio and the Infernavika. Tell them to meet at Odhran's cove-they should know where it is." He leaned back in his chair as the Matoran scurried off, his fear of his master carrying him to the higher dungeons.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: TirraThe thing was, the Toa of Cyclone was on Desuka's shoulder, so the Iron bonds never reached her. With their enemies distracted by the noise, Tirra sent a massive cyclone at Flame from behind.IC: Kythera"Oh... I'll be fine on the couch," she replied, not wanting to spend the rest of her day in bed. Where was the fun in that?

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Jeez, it's hard NOT to bunny at this part.....IC(Tosp): "Okay." Tosp said, moving her to the couch. He set her down on the couch, sitting up. "Don't lay down exactly, I don't want your stitches to stretch too much." he said meekly, sitting next to her. "But you can lean against me...."

WIP

IC Ghlist - Po-Wahi - Leaving:Well, he had seen enough of this place to last... well, let's just say he was done with it. Now then... where to next? Somewhere with shade... somewhere with a decent amount of living things.. That instantly put Ko, Ta, and Onu to a degree out of business; he could go to Ga or Le it seemed, if he wanted to see a bit o' green stuff. Eh... he hadn't been to Le in a while, but Ga was closer; then again... Ga was the number one hot spot for Vaarn's goons, even if he didn't order them to go there.. if he were spotted, then there would be a fight, that much he was certain of. Vaarn being who he was.. Ghlist knew he had several people trying to track him down at this very moment. Luckily he had spent enough time doing Vaarn's dirty work that he knew the ins and outs of his business, and the people there too. As to whom Vaarn would send to find him, he did not know; the old man was always picky with who he chose to do what, but he would obviously send the few most likely to defeat him.He could see it now, he probably had a bounty on his head, and the first cool dude to bring him to Vaarn dead or alive would get paid... peh, they were all the same. All they wanted was money, none of them ever seemed to take amusement out of their profession... though, to be honest, Ghlist had never shown much emotion either. Now he was just rambling to himself; Le-Koro it was, he decided, heading out in the direction of said Koro.OOC: Ghlist to Le-Koro.-Ghlist

Edited by Skarloth

IC: ZykeAfter pulling a gun in a wedding and murdering a Matoran in cold blood in front of the entire Po-Koro Guard, Zyke wasn't surprised that he had been sent to prison. In fact, it was all a part of his plan. Or rather, his employer's plan. Though, as of yet, Zyke himself wasn't sure what the plan was, exactly. The mysterious Matoran who had hired him promised big widgets for this job. Enough widgets to convince anyone to jump off of the highest cliff on the whole island if they were sure that they would be alright. But now that he thought back on it, what was he going to do with those widgets in jail?

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: FlameFlame Calix-flipped out of the way, and Blade willed Desuka's armor to rise up, and encase Tirra from the shoulders down. He clapped his hands. "Now that you are nice and cozy, we can do what we must."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Potaku walked through Po-Koro. He had been walking through it most of the day, and thought it was rather boring without anything to occupy his time.OOC: Open to interaction with anyone.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: SuchiaUnder the burning sun of Po-Koro, Suchia kicked up a cloud of dust and gleefully watched the wind carry it away. She was bored, and she hadn't hurt something in a long time. This would, of course, have to change. Very soon. But as far as she could tell, it would. There was an ill wind in the air and she had a feeling Po-Koro was the place to be at the moment.That or the idea of moving to another Koro was too much effort.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

IC: Potaku looked at Toranmat. "What do you want?" he asked.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: ZykeZyke sat in his prison cell, awaiting his meal. When the guard came and slid the small plate of slop through the doorway, he reached up and took the plate, taking small bites with the bent spoon they provided him. After he had gobbled down most of the food, he noticed a small slip of paper on the bottom of the plate. Intrigued, he picked the paper up and unfolded it, reading the message scrawled in neat, aligned characters:You will find your weapons under a loose slab of rock in the cell opposite yours, along with a small explosive charge you will use to blow a hole in the wall of the main holding cell. Free as many prisoners as you can before escaping, or you don't get your money.Zyke grinned. This was going to be very fun.

67tlbk.png

IC: "What kind of job are you talking about?" asked Potaku. "I might be interested."

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET