Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC "Meet us when we get to the quarry!" yelled Shade. "We need your help!" (OOC: Edit for you, Biobeast) "Fighters! On our tail!" Said Rockosis in a parody of a famous line (OOC: from star wars :P) as he shot several blasts of plasma at the shapeshifter behind them. "Do a barrel roll, fo- I mean Shade." Shade complied, firing several more shots of sound as they neared the quarry. They landed, and Rockosis unsheathed his weapons as Shade shapeshifted back, also retreiving his sword. He balanced his body again, using his mask to shapeshift back an arm."Bring it," he growled, simultaneously fading into the shadows. He pulled several daggers from his bandolier, and cloaked the sound of his movements. He waited, ready to attack from the shadowsOOC: It'll be hard even for a master thief to see Shade coming. Just a hint.-Bane

Edited by General Rocka's Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC:KaiKai followed the two, and went up next to Shade who was hiding, accidentally giving away the stealthy Toa's position. "So, what was it that you guys wanted? I just finished building an arm, and have quite a few things in my satchel."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: "Well, to tell you the truth, that's exactly what I need." said Shade, shooting off a few blasts of sonic to keep the other thief distracted. He cloaked both of them in a soundproof barrier, then turned to the other toa. "So how much do you want for it, and can you get it on soon?" He showed his stump of an arm. "I pay well."-Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Krell"Sounds fun," the infected Toa said, his tail sweeping across the sand. Out of the corner of his eye, Krell spotted something, a bright flash. It looked like a battle."Stop," he commanded, and pointed to where it had came from, "There... Look."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

"Yes." said Shade, looking over the arm and watching, suprised at the amount of craftsmanship put into the arm. "It'll be my sword arm. Now, how much? Name a price, I won't barter much."-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC: "Yes. We found a clue leading to the first set of clues. I have no idea where it will lead, but there will definitely be some kind of treasure, unless someone got there first." he said, somewhat sullenly. He really didn't like giving up this kind of information, but this vortixx could be of service to him. "We're looking for the second clue. If you'd like, you can join us to look for the treasure."OOC: It might be a free-for-all once we get there, though. :P What a horrendous battle there will be-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC:Kai"Sure, I'll team up with you. I was informed by some red Toa with a Kadin of the Treasure." Kai said, still not giving Shade the arm. "I'll give the arm to you now, and attach it once we've split the treasure." He smirked. "Can't have you betraying me once I've done what you needed, can I?"

IC: KieraKiera shifted into a Brakas monkey over the trees, and moved almost silently behind the being in the shade, and extended an electrified hand to touch his shoulder.She tracked him by his electrical pulses, and if her hand touched him, he'd be knocked out.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC (Voi, Space):Voi laughed and put the spear in front of Ussalaius' attack. The spear absorbed all the fire."This is not the same as stealing your power, but now I have some control over fire", Voi sneered. "Thanks. And by the way, this is not a trick."Voi unleashed a fire tornado at the group.

IC: "Sure, but- duck!!" Shade hit the Vortixx hard, and they both fell over. He hadn't seen anyone, but sounds didn't lie. He looked up to see a brakas monkey, but the monkey had the sound of current flowing. He fired a bolt of sonics at it, pulling several dagger from his bandolier and throwing them from in-between his knuckles. He continued his roll, unsheathing his sword from the under arm scabbard. He pulled his other blade out with his shape-shifted hand, and held it ready.Rockosis noticed an flash out of the corner of his eye, and turned to see Shade and another being attacked by that lightning toa. He aimed, did a flip kick, and shot a flame of plasma out of his foot.OOC: I like to think of toa as benders.-Bane Edited by General Rocka's Bane

BZRPG profiles

OOC: Rocka, you're not being very realistic and didn't bother to read Krayzikk's post properly. First off, Kiera's shapeshifted into a Brakas monkey so you wouldn't be able to recognize him. Secondly, electrified hands don't have to be flashy: there might just be an invisible current. Third, you wouldn't react like that to such a normal sound, you would look to see what it was first, not automatically assume the worst.IC: Talin"Hey, wait up!" Talin shouted, obviously frustrated that Kiera left him behind with some parasite-infected Matoran he disliked. Scrambling, the Ta-Toa picked up the tablet pieces and stuffed them in his pouch sloppily before sprinting in a mad dash to find the nearest Gukko stables, leaving Feongulf in the dust. As soon as one of the bird Rahi came into view, he made its way towards it and mounted it as he had it take off.Without paying of course.Luckily, Talin had caught sight of his targets just as they disappeared from view, setting his flight course in their direction.OOC: Ninja'd by Krayzikk.

OOC: I haven't posted here in a while, and so much has happened... so I'm just going to pretend that these guys know about the treasure and clue (they were there when it was first discovered) and have gone to the quarry with the rest.IC (Tooroko, Mataka and Pukena): The three all wanted this treasure that people were talking about, though all for different reasons. The Vortixx had a Xian head for business, and knew the wealth and influence he could gain from wise use of a treasure trove. Mataka like the thrill of the hunt, and his Parakuka told him that if he got his claws on a treasure, things would be much easier, while Pukena... well, who wouldn't enjoy being rich? Trying to make a quick widget had put her on this island, and she wasn't going to stop now.Tooroko had travelled the island quite a lot, so the mention of finding masks and carving workers made him think of the Po-wahi quarry, and the group headed there. More and More people seemed to be coming after this treasure, so the Vortixx decided that he would need a bit of help. "Hey, why don't we team up?" he suggested. "With all these people around, we have a better chance together""Yeah, right" Pukena laughed in response. "I know you Xians. You'll stab me in the back and throw me under a kikanalo as soon as it benefits you. Good luck with that" she said caustically, then added "I'm in"."And you?" Tooroko asked the mutant Skakdi, "friends? If you stick with me, and we get the treasure, you can have all the food on my ship - I won't be needing it any more.""Friend" the deranged Skakdi replied. "Give food, stop fight. Slug happy" Tooroko decided to take that as a "yes".As quickly as they could, they pushed onwards through the dunes, heading for the quarry.OOC: So that's a Vortixx, and Parakuka-latched Skakdi and a member of Devastator's species forming a fragile alliance. Anyone who wants to join and then backstab them or get backstabbed is very welcome.

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

IC: Feongulf -Feongulf watched as Talin and the Gukko he he had grabbed disappeared from view.She shrugged, beginning to follow them on foot. Hopefully they'll have finished off that Toa of Sonics by the time I catch up, she thought, navigating around the buildings. Whoever he is, he's starting to get on my nerves.

IC: As the befuddled Wreckers squirmed and raged, Ratchet relaxed. "Oh. Well, I'm done with that part. Your turn then, I guess.""Good work, Ratchet. My thanks to you, Kup. Both for your help in restoring Dervian, and for your help in restoring proper working conditions." He glanced at the Bay Wreckers. "Your next meal, along with Dervian's, you may charge to me. Just avoid ordering something it would be impractical to the war effort to pay for, please."OOC: Treize should be delivering that report around now, unless she intends to stand in front of a Guard at the outpost like a statue.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC:"I've had enough of this!" The Toa of Air used her mask to bring a passing meteor down and slammed it into the being's back.Ire pushed herself in front of the group and activated her Hau. At the same time, using the power of sound, she helped push the meteor faster into Voi.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Kuhrin (with Krell)"Krell, take down that Toa running for the Kaukau. I'll take the illusions and handle this lot, whatever side they're on." Kuhrin commanded, to which Krell nodded, splitting off to go after Pyrrhon.Kuhrin, meanwhile, had his illusions surround the battle in secret, as if they had Hunas. He himself marched into the battle and filled the air around all the combatants (since he didn't recognise Shade) with an extremely loud, extremely painful and extremely high-pitched sound, that was capable of crippling someone with even the least sensitive hearing. Through the sound his voice pierced into their ears with the words, "Stand down, and give me the clue... Or have your blood smeared across the desert, in the name of Makuta." as he did all these actions, the illusions revealed themselves and held their (glowing) hands up as if they were preparing to unleash blasts of elemental energy.Krell simply unleashed a wave of blackfire at Pyrrhon, that was moving in the opposite direction, so he was likely to run into it.

OOC: Pyrrhon is already inside the mask.IC: PyrrhonPyrrhon saw some kind of fire whizz past the entrance. "HAHAHAHAHA!"He turned around, and saw a number of Koli balls on the ground. "IT'S ROCK-SMASHING TIME!"Pyrrhon began jumping gleefully on top of the Koli balls, smashing them.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: PyrrhonLuckily, Pyrrhon had already smashed all the Koli balls. He manipulated the fire and made it close in on a small area, before extinguishing it.

OOC: You shouldn't be able to do that, Blackfire and Fire are two different elements. ;)IC: Embok"I need a weapon," the Toa of Plasma said once again, wondering if anyone had heard him.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Shade absorbed the sound, and looked at Kuhrin. "Brother," he said sadistically, "Is there any need for this between fellow servants of makuta?" He looked towards the entrance. "Stop doing that to my partner, it's annoying," he said as he muted the area around Rockosis. "We at least have a common enemy. That toa of fire has been an annoyance from the beginning." he threw a muted field around the toa of fire, making him unable to hear anything around him.OOC: Pyrrhon, you haven't seen the clue. You don't know anything about Gali's mask, or infected Kohlii balls. Look back. There was no way you could have seen the clue. I hid it too well.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

OOC:I'll fix up this mess Kray. Although, it might mean Kiera hits Kai instead... (Not really sure who you were targeting in the first place...)IC:KaiThe Vortixx might've been able to dodge the lightning. If he had Lightning powers and could sense it coming. Or, if he had a Kakama, and could react in time. But, the Vortixx had neither, so as the Monkey attempted to attack the Vortixx, he had no reaction, due to not being able to be effected. So, he was hit by the lightning. And didn't notice it at all. Then the sound hit him, and yet again, he wasn't effected at all. "Oi, Mr. Shade, the clue if you don't mind."

OOC: here it is. This can be for you, too KrayzikkIC: "Here is the clue," Shade said. "It's pretty obvious now that we're here.In the land of stone, carved by worker's hands,Your journey begins beneath the sands.Seek the mask of the gentle one,While it does not work here, use it til you are done.Seek the rotting stones, tools of the dark,Crush them to dust and hark!The way is revealed.-Bane

BZRPG profiles