Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Dekuna): Dekuna sprinted off towards the well, leaping over any Po-matoran who got in his way. When he reached it, he stood over it, leaned back and yelled to all the village:"DON'T DRINK THE WATER FROM THIS WELL! IT WILL MAKE YOU SICK!"His voice was strengthened by his sonic powers so that the whole village could hear. As for Dekuna himself, his sensitive hearing would have been enough to give him a headache for a week if he hadn't put a field of silence around his head while he was shouting. Satisfied that no more Matoran would be infected, he continued to stand guard by the well. Hopefully, the sickness would dissapate once the Matoran stopped drinking the water. Cleansing the well, however, was another matter entirely.OOC: The combined powers of 6 toa can clean an infected mask, but I don't think we have enough in Po-koro at the moment. Maybe a toa of water could do it as well.And that about wraps it up for the night, I think. :)

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

OOC: The source of the infection was already removed, Ihu, the effects on the water should dissipate over time. Those infected might take a while though...IC:Agni looked back over his shoulder as he heard a shout. He looked at the infected mask down in his hand, then at Mef. "I think everybody know already. At least, if they didn't before, they do now."There still hadn't been an answer from the Turaga's door. Sighing, the Toa of fire leaned forward, reached past Valria's shoulder and gave the door another knock. Not too intense, as not to see impatient, but hard enough that they'd be noticed.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC(Mef)

"You're probably right," replies Mef before taking a step closer to Valria's side. Whatever they were going to do, he wanted to make sure that the Toa knew he would be right there for her; every step of the way. "So, any idea what Hewkii's going to say?" he asks the others.-Mef Man

IC: Moylan"No, he didn't. I'm thinking there isn't really a merchant ship anywhere at all, he's just trying to be a pest and undermine my command with his own stupidity. Let's just go back to robbing the first ship we see, that'll be a bit more logical then sailing blind and hoping for a single merchant's ship suggested by that cool dude."She shrugged, and reccomended at the same time.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:OdhránA piece of paper floated out of the captain's quarters, coming to a stop in front of Draebe. "Oh it exists Draebe." he said with a chuckle. "In fact, here's it's summary." On the list you would find the name of the ship, and where it was going were scratched out. Where it came from was also scratched out. Also on the list were the amout of guards, and weaponry on the ship. And the amount of treasure.The treasure amount was high. Very high. The guard and weaponry count was relatively low.And the only way the crew could find out where this ship was, was by asking Odhrán.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Ic: "Matau sent you? Well, he must not have sent you for your punctuality. Your two days late," Stannis both joked and pointed out, though as far as anyone knew he was being entirely serious. "What skills do you have that Matau saw in you?"

IC: LekuaLekau hesitated slightly at Stannis' comment, but quickly regained his usual enthusiastic disposition. "I would have come-arrived sooner, but I was busy in battle-flight, save-protecting Le-Koro from bat-thing invaders," he explained. "As for skills, I am an expert wind-rider of the Gukko Force and am a true-shot with a disc. I can battle-fight with these, too, if needed," he continued, showing Stannis one of his blades. "And of course, as I've already tell-explained, I'm incredibly heroic and good-looking." Lekua searched his pouch for the scroll of parchment Matau had given him that contained the letter of recommendation. "I guess-suppose I should give you this."

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: Zealokan, Payiges'Ok, ok, one more.' They held their fists out to each other. 'Tablet, Twin Knives, Stone!' Payiges formed Twin Knives with her hand, Zealokan a Tablet. 'Oh yeah! I'm am good at this. That's twenty-six times in a row...... best out of fifty-three?' 'No, I'm done with this. Right... let's test our recovery.' She nodded, and tried to stand up, alongside Zealokan. As long as they didn't move too fast, they could move at an easy limp. 'Should we see the Turaga?' 'No, best wait for the others to get back.' In waiting, they slumped back against the hut.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

Ic: "No need," Stannis said, giving the scroll back, "I trust you. We're on our way to Onu-Koro right now. This is where you join us," he explained. "I hope you like walking, because we're not splitting apart just because it's convenient," he said, pointing at the bird flying above.

IC: Venator"It depends on the people, and your reasons for righting them. I will not step in the way of justice, but of senseless violence, I will not hold back my defense of the victim."He replied, still walking without halt or stop. He was scared of Salamander, yes... but he was a dragon hunter. He had faced creatures far worse. But, he wasn't sure exactly why Salamander inspired fear... almost as much as the Toa of ice, Utu.

IC: SalamanderSalamander turned away from Venator and continued walking towards Po-Koro. He wanted nothing more than to leave the crazy Toa of Ice behind and fly off to the village of Stone, but that would mean leaving Venator to the mercy of the elements.That's right... There can be no mercy when he is on the verge of death. I want to be around to personally finish him off.He grinned slightly at the thought of finally getting rid of the pest that had followed him all the way from Ta-Koro. He would have to wait for a while, but it would be soooo worth it in the end.

Lacertus

IC: VenatorHe followed at the same pace as he had been walking, keeping his temperature from overheating whenever he needed... and it was taking a heavy toll on his elemental powers. If it came to a fight, chances were, he wouldn't be able to counter even a single fire attack. But Salamander didn't need to know this information. He kept his stride looking as powerful and mighty as he saw himself, he looked like a king walking along the sands... the most idiotic king in the world.He knew it would come down to a fight, and he would have to kill Salamander... but the longer he could prevent that by keeping the Toa of fire in check, the more he could possibly force the dragon into doing the right thing.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC(Mef)

"Look, let me do it," Mef says to the others. They had been standing there for quite some time and either the Matoran was busy or just lazy. Either way, he'd get to the bottom of it. Taking a step forward, he pounds on the door three times before yelling,"Hewkii! Sorry to bother you, but we need your assistance!"-Mef Man

IC: (Valria)"Sorry!" a voice called out, moving in front of the group and in front of the door. "Today's been very hectic, then again it has been this way for quite a while, more often now it seems. So I apologize if I may have forgotten you today if we met previously. The matoran known as Hewkii, seemed more tired, more serious, but then again having the leader of the village very ill, had left him in the unfortunate position of leading while Onewa was recovering."Oh...I'm Valria, and these are Agni and Mef." Valria managed to speak up."Valria, Valria. Oh, yeah I remember you though that was a while back, quite a while back in fact. Well that and Onewa told me quite a bit about your group." He said aloud, thinking while tapping his mask.Valria was anxious to hear more, and at the same time scared, she wasn't sure what memories this would drag up to the surface.IC: (Noran))"So kid, are we goin' ta get Hafu first, and then head to Ta-Koro, and find out what we can there?" Noran asked, they all needed to be on the same page before they left, since the one group was handling Onu-Koro they would be handling Ta-Koro and then they would needed to solve each of the clues, finding out their meanings and make the next step to find where it lead.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

OOC: As far as I know, if you're handling your own plotlines that don't really affect the main plot you can use the characters for that, but any gross misuse will resulted in being nuked or something along those lines.IC: (Valria)"Well, he said you were here looking for Toa, trying to form a team of some sorts, you ended up finding quite a sizable group of people." Hewkii continued.OOC: Unless somehow that whole thing changed.

IC(Mef)

Mef nodded hello to Hewkii before taking a step to stand beside Valria. The Toa was no longer the shy fan of Hewkii after how long the Matoran kept them waiting. He wanted to get to the bottom of whatever Valria wanted and if that meant seeing the Matoran than by the Great Spirit they'd see him. Any time wasted was....annoying to Mef.-Mef Man

IC:Agni walked up behind Mef and placed a hand on the Toa's shoulder. It seemed a bit unusual, even like a role-reversal, to have a Toa of fire try to calm down a Toa of earth."Easy brother. This is not the time or place for impatience and either will do more harm than good to our cause." he said, reassuringly, before turning to Hewkii. "What you know is mostly correct. But it is only one Toa we seek, one who forfeit that title, who hurt our friend here," he explained calmly, indicating Valria, "and who is a fugitive from justice." He thought about saying more, but then decided it was not his place to tell the story. He looked at Valria. "Perhaps you should fill in your part of the story..."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC(Mef)

Mef's eyes narrowed at Agni's words about a being cruel enough to cause the scars on Valria. How could someone so evil, so wicked hurt his friend? The Toa of Earth looked down to his palms to see they were clenched tightly with blood streaming out of his hands.Deciding to push the thoughts away, Mef turns to look back at Hewkii, no longer angry at the being, but with this being they needed to know.And Mef would hunt him down for as long as he lived.-Mef Man

IC: (Valria)"When her team came here it consisted of Mervik, Alrin, Selaria, and another Toa that they recently added to the group, his name was Kuyre. Anyways they said they would be heading to Ga-Koro after they finished gathering what team and supplies they could. As for a fugitive, I unfortunately don't know who you are talking about? Do you have anything specific, as the Po-Koro Guard might have been talking about him recently."Valria just stood there, thinking about it, now she had two teammates she couldn't remember for the life of her.IC: (Noran)"Alright then, we should probably get headin' ta Ta-Koro then, kid." Noran said, slinging his backpack over his shoulder and started to walk.

IC:OdhránThe paper fell to the floor, next to Moylan and Xxeth. "Since Draebe doesn't seem to have noticed this piece of paper in his face, check for yourself Moylan. The ship exists. And is loaded with money."

OOC:Did Moylan just try to hide a note that Odhrán has just made a big deal about, then floated over to Moylan/Xxeth? :PIC:Odhrán"It doesn't have much useful information Moylan." Odhrán said to the Toa of Magnetism. "Just the amout of staff, and weapons. And the treasure. I destroyed the part of the paper that will let you identify the ship." He started laughing. "Good night all!"

IC: Xxeth"So...is it legit Moylan? Is he telling the truth or what?"IC: SkyraSkyra put on a grin, he whistled for Destiny, his trusty gukko. He backflipped onto her back as she landed. "Why on earth should we walk? When we can fly there?" He smiled, holding out his hand to help Noran on."

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Yes, she did.IC: Moylan"No, the information doesn't add up right. Anything with that much treasure would have to hire more guards, and be easily able to. Odhran's putting up a trap. Either I don't follow it, and the crew gets mad at me, or we do, get beating, and the crew gets angry at me. It's all part of his foolish plan... But... I don't know which to choose... Xxeth, I'm promoting you to first mate. This matter I'll get your opinion on."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Odhrán"Did you forget about Twilite?" Odhrán asked. "I think he should have a say in the matter..."If asked, Twilite would most likely testify that Odhrán had been planning to plunder this ship today. Strangely, nobody but Odhrán talked to Twilite now a days...

IC:Odhrán"Are you okay Moylan?" Odhrán asked. "Nobody said that we should vote." He pointed out. "I just said that you should probably talk to the former captain's first mate, as it is a captain's job to keep his first mate informed."

IC:Odhrán"I was going there you Brakas!" Odhrán snapped. "But now I feel like staying above deck." He said, smirking as he sat down, relaxing on the mast. "And Twilite can go anywhere he wants!"OOC:She looks a little... Green. :P