Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Xicuta:And as Kixin sat, he felt a nigh-incessant push in his mind, to keep going, to keep moving, to get out of the heat, or to interact with somebody, anybody. Xicuta was trying to make him get up and do something, instead of sitting there, traumatized, half-braindead like he seemed to be.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC-Xicuta:In response, Xicuta sent images of the various Koros across the island, unsure if Kixin had been there or not, including the scents and smells and sounds of the marketplaces there, or the bars, or just the wilderness in the various Wahis.As well, it sent him a burst of energy, the meaning clear: Xicuta had been there too long, and it wanted to move.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC NPC dorctorAfter checking the wound he took care of the wound and said: "Ok you're fine, just don't try to run or jump", he pointed out a deserted house and told him that he could stay there.Kakaopa thanked the doctor and went to the house.

I'm back!

IC: Toa Fetix paced back and forth in front of his self-generated Iron hut in the village of Po-Koro. The battle against Makuta's armies was not lost yet, but it was clear that those opposed to them would eventually be overwhelmed. The numbers of Rahi and Rahkshi were simply too great for them to be defeated. No, if the Matoran, Toa, and the rest would ever be victorious, it would have to be by stealthily taking out Makuta himself and leaving his forces weakened and disorganized. The skull is the most well-armored part of the body, pondered Fetix, but if it is breached, the brain can be destroyed and the body will soon follow.But how would such a feat be accomplished? Fetix went back to considering his analogy, as he often came up with his best ideas that way. One way to destroy the brain is to find an opening in the skull, but Mangaia has none. Every part of it must be guarded by Makuta's finest minions. Of course, another equally effective option is to crush the head from outside, and if it is done suddenly and without warning, then maybe... Now that he thought about it, bringing all of Mangaia down by striking from the surface was not as crazy an idea as it seemed before. A lot of elemental and mask powers revolved around manipulating the ground and/or squashing things, so it could concievably work if a large enough force was assembled and they all struck simoultaneously so as not to alert Makuta to what was happening.The first step, of course, Fetix thought, is to assemble a team of such capable manipulators... and I think I know where to start. He had seen a red-and-gold-armored Toa around the Po-Koro area recently. This Toa wore a Mask of Gravity, which would undoubtedly be useful for collapsing and compacting the ground above Makuta's lair. Of course, the team would have to destroy the Kini-Nui to accomplish their task, and some beings might be opposed to the idea of sacrificing such a majestic place. Fetix hoped that this Toa would have the sense to understand that that is what it takes to defeat a being such as Makuta. After a few seconds of confirming that this was a good plan, he stepped out onto Po-Koro's main road to search the dwellings for his potential ally.

Edited by 742mph

R8aOQ.jpg

IC: As luck would have it, Fetix found the Toa he was searching for near the main gate of Po-Koro barely five minutes after his search began. When the two saw each other, the Toa of Fire indicated that Fetix should follow him and then began to move towards the gate. Jogging to catch up, Fetix said to him, "I was just looking for you, but it appears you were looking for me as well. What for?"OOC: By "walked outside Po-Koro", you meant "started to leave Po-Koro", right? That's the best interpretation I could think of.

R8aOQ.jpg

OOC:indeed we're leaving po-koro but not po-wahiIC: Toa KakopaThey left po-koro and walked towards the quarry.Once there he said: "I need your help, you're a toa of iron right?, So, I want to make a base here but the rock is unstable and will most likely collapse.So I will melt the rock and once it is melted you'll make an iron shelter, is that Ok for you?"

I'm back!

IC: Toa Kakopa:"OK" he said , while he was melting the rock "but I think I know your plan: You're planning to make an elite team and defait the makuta. am I right"The rock was molten he pointed out it was the iron toa's turn...

I'm back!