Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Volin"I thought the answer was plain as day, stonehead." Volin had come to the realization himself and accepted it bitterly. The poison was too fast-acting and deadly for him to get medical attention in time, much less survive long enough for the treatment to take effect. After coughing up blood once more, he sighed and through jagged breaths he said:"I'm dying."

IC: Tirokk"I can't give up on you without trying!" Tirokk picks the limp body of Volin up, charges outside, and goes at thuder-speed (due to his Kakama) to the medical centre... With each passing moment, Volin's life drew to a painful end... OOC: If you don't want me to do this, I'll simply rewrite this comment...

OOC: Oh, I don't mind but Volin will die no matter what. Only problem is, he'll either give you his journal and ask for you to deliver it to his brothers, ask Mef instead or something unexpected will pop up. Someone's got to deliver it so his brothers can know his murder :PIC: VolinBeing carried at super-speed only made Volin feel worse. They arrived at the medical center and Volin was layed down on a bed, in a state much much worse than his previous. Medics attempted to treat him but it was of no use. There was no saving him from this.So this is how it all ends, eh? How sad.

IC: VenenThe savage grin reappeared on my face as the target realized he had been poisoned, and panicked. Yes, run. Make it spread even faster.Then, he released huge amounts of plasma. Cursing exploded in my head, and I was forced to think fast or be vaporized. I summoned a wall of wood directly in front of me. It wouldn't stop the plasma, but it'd slow it down just enough to buy me a few seconds. I dove to the side, wincing as my flesh was, once again, burned. But I'd been sucessful, and that was what mattered. Then a vicious smile, if it can even be called a smile, appeared on my face. I may be in pain, but Volin was much, much worse.Still, I didn't have long. For all I knew, people might be searching for me right now to avenge him. I took off for the gate, not looking forward to the hot desert sun.

Edited by Cadias

IC: Tirokk"I did all I could..." Tirokk felt great pain in his heartlight, another friend, taken away just like that. He hadn't felt like this for almost a century. "I just wish I could have done more for you. I barely knew you, yet..." This couldn't just end like this... he had to do more... "Is there anything, ANYTHING I can do?" OOC: Cue for journal delivery request ;)

IC(Mef)

Mef sighs as he looks toward the two running away from him."The same routine, again," he mumbles before shaking his head. The being called Volin had, apparently, been injected with some sort of poison that was eating at him. He sounded as he was really dying and not just saying it."But he can't die, Mata-Nui wouldn't allow that; right?" asked the Toa to himself. How could he allow it? He was asleep from Makuta's spell. Mef's eyes widen before he closes the door to Volin's room, pulling the door closed behind him. The Onu-Toa walks toward Valria's door and knocks gently."Valria, you awake?"-Mef Man

IC (Po-Koro inn room):The sunlight reached into Nova's inn room with a lazy arm. An hour passed; the arm brushed Nova's face.And his eyes shot open.I overslept!He rolled out of bed, only to tangle himself in the covers and fall roughly to the stone floor. He stood up, brushed the dust off, and ran.Vernadon is going to kill me.He stumbled down the stairwell, skidded past the tables in the bar, and nearly fell out the door. Recovering his balance, he looked around wildly for Vernadon.

IC: VolinVolin did not answer for a long time and layed on his bed, silent. He stared at the cieling, recaped everything that happened in his life, all the good memories and the bad ones. But of all his thoughts, the one that gnawed at his heart the most was the thought that he would never see his brothers ever again and had never seen them for years. Tears ran from his eyes and Volin wanted to cry but he did not. He turned his head to the being who brought him here and looked at him with emotional eyes."Yes, there would be something you could do." Volin managed to say through jagged breathing. "I want you to deliver my journal to my brothers, Onyx and Alfon." Volin coughed and wretched, this time being the most violent outburst of them all.I don't have much time...He took it out of his pocket along with a pencil and scribbled quickly in it, a last message to his brothers. When he was done, he closed it and handed it to Tirokk but gripped his hands as he entrusted his journal to him."My brothers and I are triplets. That's all you need to know. Promise me you'll deliver this to them. Please."His grip grew tighter and his watery eyes took on a very intense look."Promise me."

OOC: Really intense moment... :'(IC: TirokkTirokk looked Volin in the eyes... Many thougths raced through his mind. This being had been through a lot, and now, in his last moments, he would have to rely on the help of a stranger, a man he never had the chance to know, to deliver his final words to his siblings.Finally, he looked back to him, and said with a gentle tone, yet with great sorrow behind it, "...I promise" These would probably be the last words he would say to him... A tear, a one, lone tear, crept down the face of Toa's mask.

Edited by Chief Engineer Onaku

IC: [Naona/Stronin]Naona frowned. She really hated dealing with madmen."Wrong answer," she said calmly, swinging her staff and sending a massive tsunami of stone at the group.Most of the time people would be overwhelmed by so much rocks, but the rock wave was blocked as a massive shield of iron materialised in front of the group of beings."They may be madmen," Stronin quipped, taking to the air, his sword pointed at the female guard, "but I owe them. So I really don't want you to hit them so hard."

IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, outside Po-Koro prison):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, outside Po-Koro prison):"42! It's 42!" Henkka tried to shout, but it was already too late. Alex jumped into the air and blasted Naona and her group with elemental power so ferocious they were squeezed tightly together and sent practically flying toward the iron Stronin had created. Naona and the guards crashed with the iron. Then Alex used his magnetic powers to completely mix up the electrons in the iron, making it bend and form a clump which Naona and her colleagues were inside of."Never mind the answer!" Alex snapped at Henkka. "We're leaving now!"

OOC: I'm pretty sure magnets don't work that way.IC: [Naona/Stronin]"Despite the fact that I don't really agree with Mr. Magnet's methods," said Stronin dryly as he grabbed his companions by the arms, "we should really be going now before Naona decides to attack again."As the group flew off, the clump of metal that contained the guards began to creak open, before it disintegrated, its occupants quickly flowing out in their escape. Naona frowned at the sight of Stronin and co. escaping, but sighed."Mark this as another Stronin encounter," she said, turning to her colleagues. "A perfectly good excuse for why we weren't able to stop them."

OOC: Goodbye Volin...IC: Volin"I promise." said the stranger. With that Volin let go of his hands and lay on his back, listening to his breathing, his heart slowing. At least he would die knowing that his journal would be delivered to his brothers, to compensate for his abscence. That made him happy and a gentle smile crept over his face."Thank you."Thus, Volin's body went limp, his last breath exhausted, his eyes focused on nothing and a smile stayed stretched into place. Volin had died smiling. Volin had died. Suddenly, a tablet fell out of his pocket, a tablet from Nex.

Edited by TX Wade 27

OOC: Actually, magnetism can be used to reshape metal by rearranging the electrons in it. This has even been mentioned on BS01.IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, outside Po-Koro prison):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, outside Po-Koro prison):"You cool dude!" Henkka spat at Alex after they had ran far enough from the scene. "You bumbling cool dude, you moron! You're absolutely impossible! Don't you realize how you blew the whole thing?!"Alex gave Henkka a cold look. "It worked, didn't it? We escaped.""If you hadn't started talking about Mata Nui and encasing them in iron, we could've made them our allies instead of our enemies", Henkka responded, returning Alex's gaze."We should not stay here", Alex suddenly changed the subject. "She'll be after us. I say we go to Onu-Koro."

IC: Tirokk"Thank you." In that moment, Volin's last breath exhausted, his eyes focused on nothing and a smile stayed streched into place. Volin was dead. "Good bye, Volin..." He said in a sad tone... Suddenly, a stone tablet drops from Volin's pocket, marked 'NEX'. "What is this?"

IC (outside Po-Koro):As Nova followed in Vernadon's wake, he couldn't help but think, What have I gotten myself into?The walk was long. More than once, Nova considered asking Vernadon just why they had to travel to the base of the coldest area on all of Mata Nui; more than once, Nova held his tongue. Not only was the question unnecessary, Nova was sure he could handle whatever waited for him.As he thought, the mountain drew ever closer. Sand gave way to moist dirt that clumped together beneath Nova's feet. A chilling breeze fell between him and Vernadon. Before long they stepped onto the beginnings of snow.They had arrived.

OOC: Sorry about the delay, but I had important stuff going on over here...one doesn't win a game developer newcomer award every day, after all.IC:A shadow fell into the front door of the inn, a few moments after Tirokk had carried Volin away. Dekah, the Matoran innkeeper looked up from behind his desk, to see what else this otherwise beautiful morning could bring to darken the day. A dying Toa. Right here in his inn! He still couldn't quite grasp the reality of what had happened. The realization, that this would cost him some money in the long run hadn't come yet either. What had come though, was the figure standing in the open door. The Po-Matoran saw the red Toa, as he sheathed his blades, softly uttering something in between a curse and a prayer through gritted teeth. His lips were pressed so firmly together that his mouth almost was a straight line. With a furrowed brow, Agni walked into the lobby of the inn."How..." was all Dekah managed to say. Agni understood and answered."I heard the crash and took the quite route out the window, in case somebody was attacking the inn...but I seems I was both wrong and too late..." The Toa of fire heaved a deep sigh. "What about the others, is everyone else alright?"Dekah nodded, still wide-eyed and not quite ready to process the events of the last few minutes. He lifted a slightly shaky arm to point up the stairs and Agni nodded his thanks, before quickly walking back up to the first floor.When arrived at the top of the stairs, the first thing he saw was Mef, knocking on Valria's door. "Definitely not the way I planned to begin the day." he said.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Ardoku"I don't like the desert... Cough, cough... aggh, to karzahni with this sand..." In those spoken words, a big stretch of sand blew right into his face. For a few seconds, he is as frozen, then says; "I think the feeling might be mutual..." ------------------------------IC: Tirokk"AGNI!!!" Tirokk yells, as he arrives through the entrance of the inn. He notices Agni standing by Valaria's door, and the next moment streaks up to him. "Do you have any idea what this is?" He sais hastily, handing Agni the stone tablet with the letters 'NEX'."This tablet dropped from Volin's pocket, it was definately not in his posession before. I think it could be linked with who ever murdered him..."

IC: Ghar-Knel smiled. Ah, Ga'mal thought of everything. And if she didn't think of everything, she brought the drinks.But, now was the time for awkward small talk until they got to their destination. So..."Could you pass some of the uh..." he thought about what he wanted for a moment."Juice," he stated finally. "Too early in the morning to be drinkin'."

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC(Ga'mal and Mef)

"Yeah," replied the Ga-Matoran. She reaches into the chest to grab two mason jars holding juice before making her way onto the buckboard type cart. Ga'mal sits down beside the Vortixx and passes one of the purple colored drinks. "On the house," she jokes before cracking off the top of her jar and tossing it the the ground. She turns the crabs around and heads toward the perimeter of Po-Koro."So," started the Matoran. "Do you think you'll be able to get this thing reversed in Ga-Koro?"Mef looks back toward Agni while he finishes knocking on Valria's door. "Agni," said the Toa. "Volin-the one who joined us last night-is poisoned. He may be dead for all I know." Mef brings his tone of voice down, looking behind him and down the stairs; making sure no one was listening in on him. "Don't you think we should head out before one of us gets ourselves killed? Last night was cutting it close, and we don't know if that old man will be back with more fighters."-Mef Man

OOC: Okay.IC: [Stronin]"So you guys want to go to Onu-Koro?" asked the Toa of Iron as he turned to face his companions. "That's actually a rather good idea, seeing that you two aren't technically criminals under their laws."He paused. It seemed as if now they had to part, for he had already fulfilled his priorities in helping them. However, Stronin found the events that had just occurred rather exciting, and he also really wanted to do something fun."Say," he said, "can I come with you two?"

IC:Agni harrumphed. A sort of darkness seemed to be in his eyes as he looked down at the floor, before focusing back on the Toa of Earth. "We're as good as gone. Po-Koro is not as...welcoming, as I remember it." He suddenly took a step forward, so he was maybe an arms length away from Mef. Instead of the dark, a fiery glare was in his look as he added: "But when we go, we will not leave whipped dogs, just because some geezer is on an ego-trip. And even if somebody from that run-in has it out for us now, they are obviously not doing a very good job. So, lets keep our chins up."OOC: He's not mad at Mef, btw., that's just his frustration at the inability to do anything about Volin's murder as well as some good old fire-spitter temper.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Ghar-Knel raised an eyebrow. Then, he sipped some of the juice. Hmm, this was quite refreshing."Well, knowing The Rel, which no one does," the Vortixx said, "he's... er, its probably just up to some weird tricks. Maybe an experiment, perhaps a small investigation. It doesn't kill, though. Not anymore."He sipped the juice. This was truly good stuff. He would have to remember to find whatever fruit this came from."I don't know exactly what it wants, but whatever it is, it's never good. Don't worry about me dyin' on you, though."

OOC: BWAHAHAHA! I'm an evil person! :PIC: VenenI stood at the gates of Po-Koro, the heat from the sun already tormenting my burns. It was going to be a long walk.I started walking, trying to ignore the pain. Several hours of discomfort later, including the heat and sand grating on the new burns, I stood before the Onu-Wahi tunnel, glad to have finished that unpleasant task. I cursed the memory of the Toa who I had killed, but then grinned. I was burned, yes, but I was alive. And unless I missed my guess, he was far from alive by now.I walked into the dark tunnel, using the stolen lightstone, enjoying the cool air.OOC: Venen to Onu-Wahi.

OOC: WOAH, woah, WOAH!! Sooo soooorryy Ace, here's Ishi's response. IC: Ishi -- getting shanghaied, instead of shanghai-ing..."I don't care about your money. Unless you want to be hunted down and exterminated, you're going to work off every last hour you spent making use of MY bar. Of course, if you prefer the former, that can be arranged." The bar-owner said coldly.Ishi glanced past to where Kiox waaass--not? The toa of water had suddenly become mysteriously vacant in his position, leaving Ishi with no other choice."Alrright, woman, I'll worrk ye' bar on one condition: tha' me fam. herre nothing o' this. If they knew I was worrkin', the worrld would turrn round on 'em. Been thirrty yearrs since I last had a prroper job."Ushered back into the bar, Ishi resigned the next two weeks of his aging life to a sandy locale. I need a vacation after this, I do.

IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, outside Po-Koro prison):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, outside Po-Koro prison):Henkka smiled. An ally was something very valuable in this world. In his previous adventure, the same Stronin had gladly assisted him in his task. The Stronin in this world was no different."Of course, come along", Henkka said to Stronin. Alex did not protest this time. Instead, he said "Let's move now, before the catch us."OOC: Henkka, Alex and Stronin to Onu-Koro.

IC: Ardoku"Wait, let me see tha..." Ardoku had reached out to take the map and check it out, but as he took it, he suddenly fainted. Now he was laying on the ground, unconscious.OOC: Hehe, don't worry, it's just the combination of the immense sun and the bad fruit (at breakfast, the fruit Ardoku got was beginning to rot). He'll be fine.

OOC: Nope, no way to wake him up that way :P Either you drag him along, leave him here (And thus be soulless bast's) or wait here untill he wakes up.By the way, Vezok, you forgot Tirokks question, about the tablet...IC: Dackelus (The Shade)Murder? This day just gets better and better. Dackelus walks up the stairs, asking; "What the karzahni was that?" Oh, they'll have more to worry about soon, Volin ain't the only one dead. Hehehe... "Did something happen to Volin?"OOC: Remember The Shade's killing spree? Well, you'll soon have to write the discovery of the bodies into you're posts.

OOC: Sorry I haven't responded; I've been a bit under the weather.

IC(Ga'mal and Mef)

Mef nods his head at Agni's response. Yes, they would not take flight like the frightened Gukko birds during a thunderstorm. They wouldn't let an old Matoran frighten them away."Don't worry; we're not running," responded the Toa of Earth. "We'll get Valria and head out. Hopefully, Volin's okay."But, Mef knew as well as Agni that the Toa was dead. No one could survive a poison attack that fierce; especially with no Mask of Healing at his disposal. The Onu-Toa walks back to Valria's door and knocks once more."Valria? You awake?"Ga'mal takes a sip of her juice as they continue on their way south in the direction of Ga-Wahi. "That's good to hear," replied the Matoran, finally. Itleast this "Rel" fellow wouldn't kill the Vortixx. Ga'mal wasn't in the mood for death. But, who was?Oh. Ghar-Knel was."Well, we'll get to Ga soon and we'll get this 'curse' or whatever it is off of you and we'll do whatever you feal like doing." Ga'mal slaps the reins on the crab's backs to urge them to go faster through the desert."Hope there isn't raiders," she mutters.-Mef Man

IC: "Raiders," Ghar-Knel scoffed, cocking his rifle. "Anyone tries to lay a finger on this cart without paying, they lose an arm."He sipped his juice a bit more."And I wouldn't call it a curse, per se," he added, wiping his mouth. "It's more of a magic trick. You know, like pulling a Fioku out of your mask, or a ridiculous amount of scarves out of your arm plates, or finding 'your card' after shuffling it into the deck. Only The Rel has a bit of a wider knowledge."The Vortixx finished his juice."But, he was never all that strong," Ghar-Knel went on. "Why I knew him during the war on Mata Rekim. Sickly little Toa. My now deceased master bestowed immortality upon him, feeling sorry for the little guy. In return, he lost his name. I've seen products of my master's 'nameless immortality,' and they're all the same. Grey armor, blank eyes, and completely apathetic."There was something on the horizon. Raiders?

IC(Ga'mal)

The Ga-Matoran looks toward the horizon. "Who the Karz are those beings?" asked the Matoran. She reaches for her Kholi staff and holds it at the ready. "Oh, forgot to tell you I play Kholi. Could've taught you a thing or two."Ga'mal squints her eyes as she tries to make out the beings on the horizon. They didn't appear friendly from this distance, but that didn't mean they were going to loot them."Get ready to fight; just in case."OOC: Want to make it an attack by NPC raiders?-Mef Man