Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: The DogIshi couldn't help but laugh a little hysterically at Lazerbeak's questioning. "You really are something, you know that? I'm honestly just waiting for a psychopathic mark bearer to stop attempting to lop his friend's to pieces. Aside from that, I honestly find the city to be quite... Intriguing."Ishi reached up and threw himself into the seat behind the pilot's, clasping himself into the small buckles with an ease hardly seen amongst the stony matoran of his element. "Well, can we go now?"

IC: Skyra - Po-koro -Skyra made sure all that both the Vortixx, who hadn't really said anything since his been here, and Ishi were securely on-board before he answered. "Yep." The moment he breathed those words, Destiny shot off like a rocket into the sky.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Xiela - Flying over Po-Wahi -The sudden sensation of flying took Xiela by complete surprise. It felt different this time. Last time she had been barely conscious. This time she was fully conscious, and her head was pounding from her headache. She closed her eyes, not wanting to look. "Just...just tell me when it's over."

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak didn't take her eyes off Ishi, but she did poke Xiela lightly. "Xiela, you really should open your eyes. The view is beautiful." She smiled slightly. "I won't drop you."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: The Dog"Funny you should mention that name," Ishi said, his gaze trained south. Thoughts continued to buzz through his mind, pieces of rumor, fits of legend. "Though at the moment I think it's a different personality controlling his body. He's got a nasty choker grip. Should steer clear of it."

IC: Dehkaz"No, ma'am, you're not," the Toa of Mangetism said stubbornly. "When is the last time you took some time off from all of this?"Kanzahi. The name constantly went through his head. Despite barely knowing the Toa, he was one of the few that understood Dehkaz. Dekal was probably the only other being.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Dehkaz"Yes, I suppose you're right. I am still Dehkaz, although, not the same Dehkaz as before. I feel that I've changed.""I don't believe we would be talking here if I was the same man as before. I forgot how to be him a while ago, and lets hope he doesn't come back anytime soon, eh?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: DehkazMata Nui, that feels... the former bounty hunter seached for the right word. Amazing."Thank you, Naona. You don't mind me calling you Naona, do you? Unless you want to keep me part of the Guard, which I'm perfectly fine with."

Edited by Acrophobia

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: lol, I meant the rank. :PIC: Dehkaz"Why not? I'm not doing anything besides sitting in my cabin," the Toa of Magnetism said, looking through the ruined HQ.First thing's first, he thought, shifting through the debris.His elemental power could help with that, and Dehkaz began to magnetically move the twisted pieces of metal into a neat pile.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: lol, and he owns the only part of the Po-Koro Navy. XDIC: DehkazHe soon found out that moving each piece by itself took too much energy, so instead he created one large magnetic field around the area. Although not that strong, it did pick up ever last piece of metal in the ruins. Dehkaz then altered the magnetic field slightly, and the metal began to move off to the side.Once that was done, he began to move the rest of the debris by hand. He didn't mind work like this, it occupied his hands, if not his mind.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: DehkazHe nodded. Dehkaz wasn't bothered by bodies, as he had seen too much to be effected by them. Naona on the other hand, he didn't think that she could have moved them, because they were people that she had worked with."Yes, I'm glad," he replied, and went back to work.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Huh, that this bugger was already posted... darn. *RAGE*IC: The Dog"Funny you should bring up that name," Ishi said dangerously. "Well, I'm honestly not too prone to go back and get myself hefted off the ground, but if this Jikal is a friend of yours..." WHY?! I JUST LEFT THE STINKIN' CITY YESTERDAY!!! GAAAAAA...He continued to smile, even though his jaw began to hurt. Something about this "Iris" gave him the creeps, yet also felt like something Xern should know. It's interesting for sure, anyways..."When do we leave?"OOC: I'm not the pilot... so, Snelly, whenever you decide to ooc us out of here is when I leave. :P

IC: Skyra - Flying over Po-Wahi -Destiny was now flying right over Naho Bay. They were very close to the border between Po-Wahi and Ta-Wahi. "We're getting close to the border now. Shouldn't be too much longer before we get to Ta-koro." OOC: In a couple of posts how about we transfer over to Ta-Wahi?

OOC: Sounds good.IC: The DogIshi could make out the blackened ashy landscape spreading out before him as the border approached -- a darkened fantasy of flame and despair. "The rahi wars were something, weren' they," Ishi muttered, mainly to himself above the howling wind as the Kahu sped forward, white wispy trails flowing long behind its path like a slowly building and decaying runway. It was cold up in the air, traveling at speeds not normally traveled, and Ishi's coat was doing a poor job of insulating him against the wind. Dawn was breaking in the east as the group passed Naho bay, a fiery ball of sudden heat at the elevation they were going. Other giant birds and flying raptors had begun to take their kingdoms back with dawn, and the skies became a place of war cries, and of love. What a glorious life, to be a free bird. Tapping Skyra on the back of the hip, Ishi leaned forward and yelled; "Where are we stopping? The koro proper? I heard the bridge had been lowered due to something happening.."Like I'd tell this guy a criminal is on the loose in the city of flame.

OOC: Fine by me as well.IC: Laserbeak"Bridge has been lowered, huh?" Laserbeak asked, her voice carrying easily over to the beings on the bird. She was using er wind powers to lessen wind resistance. "Something bad must have happened. Like, that Ice Toa escaping level bad."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: SuraleAfter watching Dehkaz and Naona for a moment, Surale stepped out and joined in. Thanks to her extensive underwater training, she was much stronger than she appeared, and was able to lift large stones away."Y'know, Kanzahi wasn't as much of a money-lusting scoundrel as he made out to be," she said.

IC: Dehkaz"Didn't think he was," The Toa of Magnetism agreed, picking up another large piece of debris."I take it you knew him for a while, Surale?" He asked before suddenly realising something, "Oh yes, how silly of me. Naona this is my navigator, Surale. Surale, Lieutenant Naona."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Surale"Pleased to meet you, miss," she said, nodding at Naona."Yeah, before I started my hermitage about a hundred years ago, he and I worked together. We were nigh on unstoppable. He was easily the greatest friend I ever had. We saved each other's lives countless times. Shared so many victories and losses..." Surale's voice cracked, but she kept her composure. "But he's gone now...and there's no sense mourning, it can't change anything." Surale threw a large rock on top of the pile, but kept her back to the others. Her shoulders shook several times, before she stood up straighter and turned back to them. "Let's get this cleaned up."