Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

Kale Ironshaper- Po-koroIC: The harsh sun of Po-wahi beat down on his head as Kale swept into Po-koro, once again sending a plum of dust up in his wake. He was headed to the docks to see if the Fowardi had set sail when he passed the destroyed guard HQ. He caught sight of Dehkaz and several others moving among the ruble. He kept going until he reached the Fowardi and placed the Tome as well as a few other things on the desk in his room before heading back to where the others where working.Without saying a word, he walked over to the pile of twisted metal that had been removed from the rubble and began to smooth them out the crumpled ones and fuse together the parts that were two small or broken to be of any use.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: SuchiaSuchia let the currents speed her towards the wreckage. She quickly scanned over the corpse of the ship, checking where the would had torn apart, creating a fresh entrance. When she reached what she had a fair idea to be the captain's quarters, she gestured to Odhrán and swiftly swam inside, with him close behind. What created her was a vast array of various Kanohi littering the floor, a great variety of shapes and colours glinting as the light reflected off of them. Whilst not too valuable, she reckoned that collectively they could be worth a tiny fortune. Not a bad collection. I can imagine a couple of old friends would go nuts at the site of this room, she thought, smiling at the memory of her old gang.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

IC:OdhránSweet. Odhrán thought plucking the masks and starting to put them in the bag. He proceeded to finish loading the bag, and head towards the treasury. That was where the good stuff usually was. He motioned for Suchia to head over towards the crew's quarters, where the rest of the treasures would be.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: SuchiaSuchia grinned to herself as she swam towards the treasury. She didn't have any interest in fortune or riches, just the thrill of stealing it and hopefully hurting someone in the process. Which she definitely achieved. So now, she would claim her reward and give most of it to Odhrán who clearly had more need of it than her. But if this captain collects Kanohi for a hobby, it sure should be interesting to see what his full time job is.

LzcD9OS.png

IC:OdhránApparently Suchia hadn't noticed him telling her to head to the crew's quarters. It didn't matter, it'd just mean she'd have to hold her breath longer. The two arrived in the treasury, which was filled with widgets, and gold. This was by far the richest ship he had looted. He grinned, and started filling up his sack.

OOC: ...Okay, I really should start reading deeper into people's posts. >_>IC: SuchiaSuchia's eyes sparkled as she examined the vast array of treasure and gold. No doubt the pirate already filling his bag was enjoying his plundering. She was too, if only for the sights. Grabbing her own bag, she began piling whatever took her fancy into it.

LzcD9OS.png

IC: Toranmat gulped and got his dagger (which was rather good, just nothing special. He had always kept a vial of his own blood in the handle for some reason, and he felt like that gave it a bond with him. He also took his disk launcher and a few Bamboo disks. "Ok...let's hope the pirates aren't Toa."OOC: Unfortunately for us, they are. Looks like Challenge Number 2 to me. Seeing as I'm a Matoran, the worst fail I could possibly do is unrealistically surviving unconsciously. I'll try not to fail at all, of course.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Agate and Co. from Ko-WahiIC: Agate - Po-Wahi -"Well, I guess we'll find out when we meet him." Agate said, putting a smile on. She made herself look excited to meet him, though really all she wanted to do was take her claws and use Beatha as a pin cushion.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Agate - Beatha's place, Po-Wahi -As they approached the door, Agate started to tense up a bit, what if this Beatha tried to kill her and her sis? She was ready to spring her claws out at a moment's notice. "Laryn...you understand that people...die in these games of his...right?"

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

IC: Agate - Beatha's place, Po-Wahi -Agate was almost glad Laryn didn't know, but this made her really angry at Beatha. He was using this girl's nativity to kill for him. She almost choked on what she said next. "Something that...that is dead...looks a lot like it's asleep...except...they never wake up again...ever...."

IC: SuchiaThe Toa of Water hoisted up her bag and waved it at the pirate Toa. Her haul wasn't nearly as heavy, but then again, it wouldn't be. The Toa of Air was out gathering a fortune. This was like a pleasant stroll in the park for her. "So, just how rich are you intending to be by the end of this?" she asked.

LzcD9OS.png

IC: Agate - Beatha's Place -"Not when your dead...it's different...your heart-light goes out...and you stop breathing and then..." She choked up on the last words, she couldn't stop thinking about her father.

IC: Laryn"I don't understand..." Laryn looked at Agate. "Are you okay?" She asked in concern, and then a horrible thought occurred to her. "Did I do something wrong? Did I make you upset?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:Odhrán"I don't know." Odhrán said, grinning. "I'm just doing it to gain a large reputation." He frowned, as his real reason for doing this came to mind. "The Pirate's of this era have become stale. Me and Lohkar are all that's left of the former era." He explained. "Pirate's used to stand for something. You didn't become a pirate just to get rich." He shrugged. "And you're in it for...?"

IC: Agate - Beatha's Place - Agate went up to Laryn and hugged her tightly. "No...it's not your fault at all..." Agate said, tearing up a little. "I was just...thinking about my father...he's dead." Agate figured she might as well try to use him as an example to help Laryn understand.

IC: Agate - Beatha's Place - Agate couldn't help but smile at Laryn's suggestion, even though it was impossible. "I...I really wish that could work, but thing about dying is...once your death...it's permanent...not even a doctor can save you once you've been dead for even a few minutes...my daddy...he's been dead for years...his body probably has turned to earth by now..." Agate then realized what she just said might freak Laryn out...but it was too late change what she had just said.

Kale Ironshaper- Po-koro- Guard HQIC: The metal was as good as he was going to get it without knowing exactly what was going to be done with each piece. He moved over to Dehkaz and began to help him clear the stone from the area.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1