Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Crun"Oh, I'm so sorry." Crun said, increasing gravity around Kurot by tenfold. "So sorry that I use my natural powers to my aid." He muttered, running towards the falling Kurot, aiming a (spike lined) punch at the female Vortixx.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: KurotCurses. Kurot thought as she saw the first hurtling towards her. But she definitely wasn't going to let him win this easily. Before he could connect, she titled her body weight so her head swung up and in return her feet would come falling down right on his head.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

IC:Crun"Really?" Crun said, letting Kurot's gravity return to normal. "I was under the impression that I was not to pull any punches. Are you taking that back? 'Cause I think not using elemental powers count as pulling punches." He didn't mention that he wasn't using his mask either. Mainly because he didn't want to break the ship if he summoned something bad...

IC: KurotKurot growled angrily. Now she remembered why she preferred striking from the shadows when the victims back was turned. In the open, opponents didn't have a problem using whatever they had to their advantage. Okay, so she was a little too arrogant now and again. She'd have to take note of those. Try and fix them. For now she had something else to deal with, which was getting revenge for this humiliation. "Fine. Pull that punch back so I can get a chance to wipe that smile from your face."

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

OOC: Man, do you people not have school or something?IC: DekalObserving from the sidelines, Dekal was quite humored by the quarrel which unfolded right in front of him. Entertainment was part of why he had been watching but he was also examining his crew's fighting skills; it was essential that they could be able to fight."Hey Crun! Kurot!" he called out with a smirk on his face before he used his Faxon to pull a Spiderman and fire multiple webbing shots at both crew member's faces.

IC:CrunThe webs flew high into the sky as Crun looked at Dekal, frowning at the interrupted round two. "I'm sorry, did you say something?"OOC:Homeschooled.

Edited by 'Da Boss: BioBeast

Kale Ironshaper- Po-koroIC:It had taken a while to find places to sell all of his weapons, since he tried not to sell them all at the same place. Shopkeepers tended to get you to sell your stuff at a wholesale price that way. It had been worth it though, as could be seen by his decidedly heavy money pouch. Another way to measure was by the fact that he had just dealt with his third pickpocketing attempt since selling the stuff.Another hour went by before he came back to the docks with a wagon pulled by a pair of mahi behind him. Hiss pouch was also less full but still let out the merry jingle of coins clinking together.He stopped at the foot of the gangway and shouted up at those on the deck."Feel like giving me a hand putting this away? Or do you just want to beat each other over the head until we need to spend even more time here while you heal up in a hospital!"

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Kale Ironshaper- Po-koro docksIC:"I sold all those. This would be the food and rope and other things you need for any voyage by ship." He shouted back.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: DekalWith that being said, Dekal left Kurot and Crun to their sparring to go help out Kale with his groceries. Picking up as much as he could at a time, the Toa of sonics made fast work of his part of the job, leaving Kale with the other half."Oh of course he did. If we somehow lost you, we'd be left with no meat and well...we can't live without it. That and if your mask is pretty unpredictable as it can summon practically any Rahi. That and it's completely random."

Kale Ironshaper- Po-koroIC: "I figured we could hunt for any we needed since we are not going to be sailing away from Mata-nui any time soon."He started urging the goat-like rahi up the gangplankOOC: I need to get off now.

Edited by Silvan Haven

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Dekal"Well...good to know we have you on board, Crun." Dekal said dismissively, giving the Toa a quick nod before heading off to find Dehkaz. Upon spotting the Toa of magnetism, he gave him a small pat on the back, announcing his presence."So...got any news cooked up for me besides sitting on this here ship?"

OOC: Oh, yeah, lol, I'm homeschooled, too. :PBut I do have Tae Kwon Do class.IC: Dehkaz"Well, its more of a back-up plan. The Fowadi was damaged badly in that battle, and I am not sure if we will be able to have it back in the condition it was before.""And I'm waiting for Naona to come back from Ta-Wahi before collecting our payment from her."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Dekal"I don't see why not. With the profit we'd make if we sold this ship combined with the money we currently possess and the pay from Naona, we might be able to procure ourselves a ship fine as this one." the De-Toa began, beginning to lose himself in thought as well."I actually think we should. The Fowadi seems like it's at the end of its days; I'd rather travel on a more reliable ship. Either we can have it built from scratch, hollowing our pockets of widgets but we can design it to our liking or we could buy a base model and upgrade it from there."

IC: Dehkaz"Which is why I'm assigning you two," he said, pointing at Surale and Dekal, "To design or make that choice. Although, besides needing my final approval on it, you two can do whatever you like with it.""But that doesn't mean I won't be making changes as I see fit.""Have fun."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: DekalDehkaz received a surprised look from Dekal which momentarily transformed into a raised eyebrow and finally into a mischievous grin. So he would be the one to design the ship along with Surale, eh? This was better than he could have asked for."Mind you that I don't know much about architecture, engineering and whatnot but I'm sure I'll be able to cook up some good ideas for whoever we're going to be paying to build this thing. Same with Surale although she may know a little more than me.""Speaking of money, we better start a money pool where we tax crew members so we could use it to buy supplies. You manage that type o' stuff, Dehkaz, Surale and I will do the designing."