Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: MikrokVery annoyed at this point by Marfoir's shenanigans, Mikrok removed the note from his forehead and threw it aside as it fluttered in the air and dust from their carriage. Never having taken his eyes off of the Vortixx, Mikrok sent an impact blast directly at Marfoir, hitting him square in the face lightly but with enough force to bruise."Don't push me, Marfoir." threatened a deadly voice.

OOC: Aggh! Don't give them headaches too!IC-Marfoir:"Oh, very well," Marfoir said, sitting back. "Honestly, though, you people should lighten up sometimes." He shook his head, and looked on towards Onu-Koro, the cave opening visible in the distance.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Oh, sorry. Every now and then I miss one.IC: LAserbeakLaserbeak frowned. "I'm not sure yet. I have to find out what medical issues are at hand, then I can figure out how to treat them. She started to examine the Scout. "Fever.... Apparent dehydration......."OOC: Snelly, if she is suffering from anything else, I'll need you to tell me.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak chuckled slightly. "If so, my old boss is a chronic sufferer." She removed a washcloth from the medical kit, and soaked it in some water that was also present. She folded it, and placed it on the Scout's forehead.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak, though she heard him, ignored the Prince. Instead, she took the canteen from Nicol, and carefully opened theScouts mouth, pouring a small amount of water into her mouth, and making the Scout swallow. She needed to get her re-hydrated, but too much at a time would be very bad.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Dorian (Bad Company Meet, Po-Wahi)"If you don't cease with the banter," muttered Dorian, "I'm going to brain you with a spike of iron."This was really getting on his nerves...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC Dalia:Dalia was about to introduce herself to Illicia, but froze, her eyes drifted to stare at Dorian."I-is that... What we're called..?" She asked. She blinked and suddenly remembered Illicia's question. She reached out and shook the Vortixx's hand, "Er... Yes, my name is Dalia..."She didn't know how Dorian would respond to her question, and not follow through with the threat he said earlier.

OOC: Sev is such an annoying char...IC: Dorian (Bad Company Meet, Po-Wahi)Dorian cast a cold look at the Vortixx, his eyes empty of any sort of emotion."Not exactly," he said, in his soft yet dangerous voice.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: @Tyler - I find that to be true of a lot of Toa Onarax's characters. I still love you Onarax. :PIC: The Prince - Po-koro -The Prince caught up to Nicol, Laserbeak, and The Scout. The Jester and The Cannoneer just behind him. When he saw The Scout and the condition of Laserbeak's leg he was immediately concerned. "What happened?"IC: The Scout The Scout, after drinking the water, started to stir a little, she moaned painfully and her eyes cracked opened slightly, though her vision was extremely blurred. "What's..going on..." She said in a quiet voice.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak didn't look up. "I found her wandering the desert, trapped in sand. On the way here, I was forced to intervene in a near murder. That is howy leg was injured."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC Dalia:"My mark... Well, I feel stronger when others are feeling... pleased," the MB explained, "It's just a really good feeling when I can use my mark..."She grew wistful at the thought, such little pleasure existed in the desert, and it had been some time since she had last used her mark.IC Dalia:"My mark... Well, I feel stronger when others are feeling... pleased," the MB explained, "It's just a really good feeling when I can use my mark..."She grew wistful at the thought, such little pleasure existed in the desert, and it had been some time since she had last used her mark.

IC: Dorian (Bad Company Meet, Po-Wahi)Dorian's eyebrows raised. No doubt Utu would be pleased if he were here, but since he wasn't..."Pleasure, huh? Interesting enough," he said with a shrug.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: The Prince - Po-koro -"I see. Well thank you for helping her, we're...friends of her's you see, she hadn't returned in quite a while and we came looking for her." The Prince decided it was probably for the best no one knew he was a prince, he thought this Laserbeak was trust worthy, but who knew who else might be lurking.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak nodded without comment. She didn't believe what they were saying, she'd told enough lies to recognize them herself. She bent down and examined her leg. Well, it could have been a lot worse. She reached into the medical kit, and withdrew a few bandages. CArefully, she began to treat her leg.IC: The CannoneerVearal watched Laserbeak intently. She scowled. She didn't trust the Le-Toa. She leaned forward, and whispered into the Prince's ear. "Don't trust her, sire."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Nicol Nicol just shook his head, the whole lot of them were bloody insane. Prancing around, pretending they were knights and princesses. That was what children did. Nicol was mildly annoyed to say the least, he had undertaken this journey in order to be away from the kingdom. Now here he was, stuck with them. He debated whether or not to tell Laserbeak every thing, after he trusted her atleast.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: DehkazHe nodded, and led them to Po-Koro's docks. As they got closer, a large vessal could been seen Even at this distance, it was obvious that the vessal was built more for attack and defence than speed. Thick iron plates surrounded the hull, and heavy-disk launches were mounted on the upper and lower decks. Five mounted on each side and two at each end, all of them were build for slicing through wooden hulls. The ship could be crewed by as few as two beings, or up to twenty."There she is," the bounty hunter said proudly, "Haven't got a chance to name her yet, though."He left out the part that he had stolen it with his friend Dekal. It didn't really matter anyway, as the Skakdi crew that he had stolen it from were a band of nasty pirates.OOC: You have no idea how long I've been waiting to describe it. :P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Kale Ironshaper- Po-koroIC: A cloud of dust announced his arrival, there was enough of it in the area. Kale gave a small cough to get the small amount he inhaled, out.His first destination after getting through the gate, was the Guard HQ. He stopped in shock as he found it in shambles. People were walking here and there, rebuilding it. There were no fresh wounds in evidence, so he assumed that it had happened during the Onewa's kidnapping. Although, it looked more like it had been an all out attack, from the damage.Of to the side he heard somebody talking about a rescue party. Turning, he looked at the group. A mercenary that looked like he had been slightly drunk shortly before. Another mercenary, that had a bit more stiffness about him. And somebody who looked to be from the Po-koro guard.If they were setting out as a rescue party then they probably had at least an idea of where the kidnappers had hidden out. Even if they did not know, then he was sure they would not turn another helper down.Just as he was about to head over to them, they turned and headed to the docks. He followed and, once they stopped, came up behind them and said"Sounds like you are heading out to rescue Turaga Onewa. Mind if I help?"OOC: That is if you don't mind.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Kanzahi (Po-Koro)Kanzahi eyed the newcomer warily, but could see no immediate issue. He figured that it may be smart to let Dehkaz answer regardless."Wait, I thought you said we wouldn't be fighting?" He asked Dehkaz. Then he turned to the newcomer. "What're you known as?"

Kale Ironshaper- Po-koro docksIC: He turned to the more messy of the two mercenaries and said."Kale,. And you are?

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: KanzahiKanzahi was mildly amused by the passing of responsibility."Do you have to be so cryptic? Are we or are we not going to have a battle of any sort on, near, around, or even thinking about that boat?" He demanded. He didn't kid when it came to water. It was easily one of his greatest fears. Of course, this could be the alcohol talking, too."I'm Kanzahi, pleased to meet you," he said, turning to the newcomer, rather annoyed. One day he was living his life in the desert, and next all this was being thrown on him.

Edited by Jinklemeister

IC: Dehkaz"We will be thinking about a boat..But not fighting on one," the bounty hunter replied.Dehkaz was amazed that so many were joining already. They haven't even left Po-Koro. Deciding to atleast try to be friendly, he held out his hand to the newcomer."Dehkaz."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -