Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Marfoir:"We have many professionals in our midst," Marfoir said, watching the other Vortixx. Unlike Naryth, he didn't particularly dislike this one. Unlike Illicia, he didn't feel that he could persuade him to give valuable information. He'd have to watch him.He then turned over to Brykon. "So, Bryckon," he began, "What more do you know of NEX besides what I've already told Mikrok here?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:A laugh escaped me. "Nah, I'm not worried, Bossman, and adaptation to hostile sitches is a special hobby of mine. Of course I understand that plans will never go as planned; it's just that, with most professionals I've worked with, we go in knowing at least some deets of the compound, maybe a few key targets. Guess that's not how you work."I let him digest my veiled jab at his competence as I leaned back in my chair, and looked up at the ceiling of stars that shone in the clear desert sky.

test2.png

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak activated her mask, and hovered about a foot off the ground. Without Scout, she could maintain flight easily. "No, you are going to get on the Dikapi. It will never be said that Laserbeak, ex-Casseticon, ever rode back to the village with her tail between her legs. Not while I'm still breathing."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Wow. I've only made a piddling 190some posts on this site, and I've already made a total fool out of myself. I am face palming so hard right now... I'll chalk all this up to Vise's cocky personality (rather than my own noobishness, :P) IC: ViseVise awoke upon hitting the ground of the well, kind of. He was numb, woozy and delirious with the pain of all his wounds, and could barely see through the pain, not that there was anything to see in the dark well. He barely noticed a lit explosive falling into the well, with a lid of iron following it, making everything dark. Almost purely by instinct, using the final reserves of his Magnetism energy, he yanked some of the iron lid down, crudely wrapping it about himself as the grenade exploded. The explosion nearly killed Vise, but the Toa of Magnetism was still alive, barely. If and when I wake up again, I will never be so stupid again, before falling unconscious again.OOC: Is this method of protection totally unrealistic?

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak smirked. "I am a medic. I also know that, even assuming I couldn't stop dirt and the like from entering the wound, that assuming we hurry back to Po-Koro it won't have time to get infected. In fact, it might cause further injury for me to ride the Dikapi, as there is possible abrasions etc."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC - Naryth Zenoklass - With Bad CompanyNaryth rode up to Sev, a look of distaste on his face."Enunciate your words, kid. I can't understand what you're saying."He was inclined to trust Brykon. He had to. He wanted his payment.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Ooc: Nah, you're good, mandmboy.Ic: "It's not how I want to work, Grokk, it's the hand I was dealt with here. What we know, I shared. More intel might be given to us soon, but if not, we're going to go in with what we've got, make a mess, show the NEX who's boss. Who knows, we might even steal a village leader while we're at it."He pointed up ahead. "The yacht is waiting for us. Heeyah!" he said, calling his steed to full speed.

IC:"Sounds good," I replied. "A valuable hostage means-"But before I could say any more, the rickety carriage was bolting forward at Twinkle's "heeya!" I felt my teeth rattle in my mouth as the rickshaw progressed over the rocky road. I whooped gleefully. This was the fastest I'd travelled in a long time. I love speed.

test2.png

IC: Illicia stretched and leaned back in her seat, kicking her feet up as the carts sped off through the desert, her long, slender form perfectly reflecting the moonlight in all the right places. She threw her left arm over the back of her chair, lazily left her right resting on her knee, and took a deep breath of fresh air as it rushed into her face.

OOC: Well, let's see how integration works...IC: Kanzahi stirred from his slumber. It was probably about noon, judging by the sun, sitting high up in the middle of the sky. Kanzahi stretched his arms above his head, and stood. The rock he had been sitting against was already quite warm, and there were several lizards basking on it. Kanzahi stretched again, and suddenly felt thirsty. Remembering that there had been some Po-Matoran working a short way off to the west, he began heading in that direction.

IC: Nicol"From what I've seen you're a an Air Toa right, why else would you dress like a bird. So why don't you create a pocket of air around your leg preventing anything from getting in. However I don't you can do that and fly. Besides Dikapi's are birds, their feathers are pretty soft. Trust me I know," Nicol patted the Rahi on the head, "whatever you decide, pick fast, we've got to get moving."IC: SevSev turned and rode his Dikapi back to the others, before quickly reaching the head of the caravan. Then he put some distance between himself and the others, he preferred riding alone. Less chance of being shot by his own team. If you could call it that.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak shrugged. "I could, but me flying is faster. Less weight on the Dikapi. Come on." She began flying the rest of the way to Po-Koro at a speed nearly identical to a running Dikapi.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:Kanzahi saw the small group of Po-Matoran off in the distance. His tongue cleaving to the roof of his mouth, he began running toward the small convoy. After a moment, he drew up to them, and haulted."Greetings! Could I trouble you for some water?" He asked politely. Polite wasn't easy for Kanzahi, but he figured it would be the best route."Certainly, Toa!" One of the workers remarked, walking over to the water cart, to which were hitched a pair of Dikapi. The Po-Matoran filled up a spare canteen and handed it to Kanzahi, who emptied it. The Po-Matoran promptly filled it again. Kanzahi capped it, and thanked the Matoran. Looking out toward Po-Koro, he decided to see if there were any jobs today.

IC: MikrokNoticing the speed of the others picking up, Mikrok decided to do so as well, making his steed run at full speed as an animal-like growl emanated from his throat, frightening the Dikapi. Wind whipped in his face and caused his eyes to water slightly as he continued to look straight.

IC: KanzahiKanzahi sat down in the Po-Koro bar, wondering why there were never any new merc jobs floating around."Bartender!" He shouted over the din, ordering whatever the house special was that day. A mug full of some brown liquid slid into his hand, and he flicked his last few widgets to the bartender. Sighing, he began nursing his drink, hoping something interesting might come up.

OOC: Something interesting...IC: The Prince - Nearing Po-koro -The Prince and the others could see Po-koro just ahead, they were almost there. His Calix had made the jog rather easy, but he was still sweating slightly from the heat. "Almost there guys."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: The CannoneerThe jog was rather easy for Vearal, her stride made maintaing high speeds easy. SHe nodded at the Prince's words. IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak smirked. "Ruins, with a group of beings standing around." She pointed ahead. "It's just up there."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: KanzahiKanzahi finished his drink, got up, and stepped outside of the bar. Feeling a bit drowsy, he leaned against the wall of the bar. Maybe there'd be something in another city, but he figured he could wait around for a bit longer. Someone was bound to need a mercenary eventually.

OOC: Lets say you hitched a ride on the back. *Jabs Illicia with a stick* "Darn hitchhikers..."IC: Mikrok"Given the fact that I'm given the option with my growl and whipping, growling is much more efficient. It's a moot point of harming a steed to scare it when you could do so without inflicting pain." Mikrok mused, noticing Illicia for the first time on his carriage."However, if you take that as an excuse to call me soft, you'll find yourself surprised and in the worst case scenario, dead by my hand."

IC: Dorian (Bad Company Meet, Po-Wahi)"And then you'll find yourself dead by the Bard's hand," said Dorian, a toying smirk crossing the Toa of Iron's handsome young face "Some-body for-got the ruuu-uuu-ules," he added in a sing-songy voice.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: MikrokMikrok couldn't help but crack a smile, something rather hard to notice with his grin of a mouth, chuckling at the Toa of iron's imitated child-like response. He liked Dorian...for now."True, true, you got me there. Although, I did say in the worst case scenario...lets hope that doesn't involve earning the Brutal Bard's wrath."

IC: Dorian (Bad Company Meet, Po-Wahi)Dorian winked back and shrugged like a kid who had been caught with his hand in a cookie jar. Seemingly done with the conversation, he turned, leaning back and observing the Po-Wahi moonlight.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND