Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Skyra - Docks -Skyra had whistled for Destiny to land as Krayn interrogated the eavesdropper. "Oi! We don't have time for this Krayn...let's just go. Let Tillian and the others handle him." Destiny landed, letting out a bird like shriek.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: KraynKrayn scowled. "Yes sir, Commander." A touch of sarcasm flavoring the word 'commander'. With distinct effort, he was too stubborn to ask for help, he climbed on back of Destiny.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:"Oh, nothing of great importance," said Vieraz. "Just some small bit about Ta-Koro and a brief mention of a Commander Something-or-other. As for arresting me," he said with a grin. "I'd love to see you try. I could easily destroy the two of you and flee to anywhere I choose. It's nice having friends all over the island who would hide me no questions asked, not that your little organization would glean much information about me from your carcasses". Much of what he said was a bluff. Fleeing would be easy enough, but he could never take these two all by himself. He just needed to keep talking while he formulated an escape plan.-:z:

IC-Marfoir:Marfoir hid out in the desert, behind a small rock. He was watching an abandoned nomad-village, where a few beings were talking. He had his rifle up, ready to fire on a moment's notice. They seemed peaceful for now, though.He clicked on his L.H.D., pointing it at a small shield leaning against a wall, listening to the being's coversation."We all have our prices," he heard, and saw it followed by a small shrug. He smiled. Probably the sort of people he could work with. If anything, he was likely to get money from it. He picked up his rifle, and began walking towards the small village. He came up near another Vortixx, standing to listen to the conversation going on.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Tillian (Docks, Po-Koro)Tillian turned on his heel and balanced his hands calmly behind his head, rocking back and forth on his feet. He grinned at the eavesdropper."Please calm down," he said quietly and peacefully. "No need for anybody to start making threats."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: KraynKrayn raised an eyebrow from his new perch. "I'd like to see you try. As of now, you are surrounded by members of various military organizations, and the entire Aggressors task force. Check, and mate."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Skyra - Dock -"Hey buddy." He said to Vieraz rather coldly as he mounted Destiny. "Shut up." And with that he took off without another word. He wasn't about to get into a fight with yet another random baka. Tillian could handle him easily enough.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

IC: MikrokMikrok couldn't help but overhear parts of the conversation as he walked in, instantly intrigued by what potential these people might have to offer. From the looks of it, they all appeared to be shady characters; just his type of people.Taking a sip of a canteen filled with an alcoholic beverage rather than water and puffing his cigar at the same time, the Skakdi of earth spat on the side once he was done swallowing and swaggered his way into the crowd, bumping into a few people, wanting to hear more.

Edited by TX Wade

IC: Illicia observed the other two Vortixx turn up, and looked each of them up and down. Tall, gold, and... Not particularly handsome. Naryth, Brykon had said his name was. The other one, now there was someone she could roll with. She noted these aspects in the back of her mind, then turned back to the others.More and more newcomers were arriving. Evidently this little mini-village was suddenly becoming rather popular.

IC: Skyra - Flying over Naho Bay -"Thanks, I thought so too. I was going for short and to the point." Skyra commented as they flew over the Lake.OOC: Skyra and Krayn on Destiny to Ta-WahiGo ahead and have them land in Ta-koro if you want, cause I'm gonna be gone for a bit.

IC:"You know, you should never call a move like that unless you hold all of the cards," Vieraz said. He looked over his shoulder. "You see," he said, waving his hand airly at the town. "In this town, like in many, I have quite the trump card. It's called the idiocy of incompetent captors". The docks exploded with sound and Vieraz teleported to a ledge overlooking the town. "We should do this again sometime!" he shouted back at them, and then was off, teleporting very quickly into the heart of Po-Wahi.OOC: By exploded I mean a sound so loud it knocks everything of its feet, not an actual explosion.-:z:

IC-Marfoir:Marfoir hid out in the desert, behind a small rock. He was watching an abandoned nomad-village, where a few beings were talking. He had his rifle up, ready to fire on a moment's notice. They seemed peaceful for now, though.He clicked on his L.H.D., pointing it at a small shield leaning against a wall, listening to the being's coversation."We all have our prices," he heard, and saw it followed by a small shrug. He smiled. Probably the sort of people he could work with. If anything, he was likely to get money from it. He picked up his rifle, and began walking towards the small village. He came up near another Vortixx, standing to listen to the conversation going on.

IC: MikrokMikrok couldn't help but overhear parts of the conversation as he walked in, instantly intrigued by what potential these people might have to offer. From the looks of it, they all appeared to be shady characters; just his type of people.Taking a sip of a canteen filled with an alcoholic beverage rather than water and puffing his cigar at the same time, the Skakdi of earth spat on the side once he was done swallowing and swaggered his way into the crowd, bumping into a few people, wanting to hear more.

Ic: "You people, come closer," Brykon said, using his cigar to point at them. "And you with the cigar. Drop it." There was no arguing with his tone."Now, you all stumbled here on a conversation I've been having. I'm making a team of the baddest of the bad, the toughest fighters this island's got. I need people who kill and ask questions later, people who are willing to do the job until the job's done, and if they fail that job, they're finished. The job is killing and the pay is up to you, commission per kill. You have to be tough and ready and willing to take orders from me."If you're up for it and ready to spill guts for no glory, then I welcome you; stay. If you're not, then drop your weapons and leave; maybe your toys can be more useful in the hands of those who are willing to use them. This world has no need for pretenders, and I won't put up with them. Now, mercenaries. Killing. Money. Booze. Who wants it?"

IC-Marfoir:"I'm game," Marfoir said, his trained voice smooth and silky. He held up one finger from a hand that had only three. "One thing though-take my weapons and I'll take your head. Deal?"He then turned, looking at the other Vortixx there. One was tall, with gold armour. Pretentious freak, Marfoir thought. The other was a rather attractive looking female. He'd keep an eye on her-they were always the most devious.

profiles i guess

IC: MikrokMikrok raised a challenging eyebrow upon being commanded to drop his cigar but made no attempt to pursue any conflict; obviously this guy wasn't to be messed with and this was one battle he wasn't going to pick. Taking in one last puff, the Skakdi of earth took the cigar out of his mouth and extinguished it by rubbing it into the shoulder of a Vortixx (Marfoir) standing beside him."I'm in."

IC-Marfoir:Marfoir looked disgustedly at the being who just ground a cigar into his shoulder. He quickly pulled out a knife, kicking the Skakdi backwards and holding his weapon ready to throw straight for its neck."Do that again," he hissed, "And I'll be bathing in your blood. Understood?"

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Dorian (Desert, Po-Wahi)Humming softly to himself, Dorian straightened his marching jacket and straightened his newly-received bag of cash as he walked through the desert, seemingly unmoved by the acrid heat of the desert that encompassed him.Catching sight of a small village (if it could indeed be called that) he promptly changed course and began to walk towards it.OOC: Bad Company, meet Dorian.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Autohit much? Oh well :)IC: MikrokJust as quick as Marfoir, as soon as Mikrok was kicked back, he had his fully loaded shotgun pointed directly at the Vortixx, his trigger finger twitching, ready to fire as soon as the stranger attempted to make a move."Personally, I like my blood in my own body, thank you."In an instant, the Skakdi of earth suddenly used his impact vision to blast the knife out of Marfoir's hand and probably bruise it, leaving the Vortixx defenseless."Trust me, we can be friends if you want to, simply needing to excuse that little cigar however, touch me again and I'll disembowel you and rip you limb from limb. Now go pick up your knife, you look like a fool without it."Concluding the argument, Mikrok stowed his shotgun away and stood there casually as if nothing happened.OOC: I'm going to laugh if they become friends or whatever it is in this group :P

Edited by TX Wade

OOC: They probably will xD Besides, it didn't hurt him. It just knocked him back a bit.IC-Marfoir:Ignoring his hand, quick as lightning Marfoir pulled out another knife and tossed it around a bit. "I've got more than one weapon, in case you haven't noticed," he said, smiling. "And I see we share a similar sentiment."Still tossing around his knife, he looked back at the others. "Alright, who are all of you?" He asked. He wasn't working with anybody if he didn't know what to call them.

profiles i guess

IC: Dorian (Bad Company Meeting, Po-Wahi)Dorian calmly made his way to where a group of beings were assembled in the village and dropped his bag softly into the desert sands, listening to the clink, clink of 300,000 widgets as they bounced around inside the bag.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Ic: "Cut that out, both of you," Brykon warned. "This isn't a place to become friends, but is also isn't a playground. Do that again and I'll be crushing your skulls."I'm Brykon. It's a real a name as ever, though it's not the name I always had. I used to be Senegal -- you've all probably heard of me -- so by that name alone you know who you're dealing with."He saw another one enter -- a toa, finally, though he could tell this wasn't a normal toa. He looked like he had the stuff Brykon was looking for. Attitude: check. Strut: check. Clothes: check. Box of money: Might as well check that, too. Positive ID: "Dorian, welcome. I've been waiting on you." He was going to find out if his ID was right.

Edited by James Lester

IC:"Ka-ching!" I exclaimed, hearing the newest of the beings drop a sack that was, very clearly, full of money. I grabbed the bag and, before anybody could stop me, opened it, and gazing at its contents. It was several hundred thousand, by the looks of it. "Nice..." I said pensively, before taking one of the pieces out and biting it. "And real! Whoo, boy. Where'd you get a gig like this, kid?"

test2.png

IC: MikrokMikrok merely shrugged at Brykon's threat but not in an offending way, merely acknowledging it with dignity. It still surprised the Skakdi that he would be working with the being known as Senegal, although he calls himself Brykon now. If I recall properly, he nearly destroyed all of Ga-Koro's docks..."I'm Mikrok. What about you, Vortixx?" he asked, reffering to Marfoir.

IC: Dorian (Bad Company Meeting, Po-Wahi)"Glad to hear you had me in mind for whatever you had planned," said the Toa of Iron, taking a bow. He turned to Grokk, who was biting on a widget pensively."Got a guy out of a tight spot with the Ta-Koro Guard, so he and his friends gave me those," he said, watching the Skakdi practically salivate on top of his money.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dorian (Bad Company Meeting, Po-Wahi)Dorian's eyebrows shot up in intrigue."Sure," he said with a shrug. "I'm down. Toss me one of those cigs?"He easilycaught the bag of money that Grokk had given him and gave a small smirk."I'll let you keep the money you just grabbed because of the fact that I know your rep, Grokk, but please, don't touch any more? I worked hard for that."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:"Sharp eyes, kid," I commented with a grin. "Sharp eyes. I bet most of these types didn't even see that." I was probably right. Half of the people in the circle looked totally green, and I have had bad experience with greenies. They tend to endanger people, and the mission, and my money. I didn't try to hide my disdain for the people who looked inexperienced or soft - I didn't care what they thought of me."So, Bossman," I asked, addressing Brykon. "Why are there so many... lightweights here? I won't work with lightweights."

Edited by Nuju Metru

test2.png

IC - Naryth Zenoklass - Bad CompanyNaryth raised an eyebrow. Bykron obviously had connections around the island. It became more evident as he revealed his former name. Senegal. The brutal bard. The bane of every dock in Ga-Koro. He noticed the name with respect. A little healthy reverence. If he was going to be working under anyone, better Brykon than others.He crossed his arms. A Toa of iron entered, instantly earning respect from a Skakdi by having cash. Kids and their money. Naryth scoffed."Look, kid, you don't exactly look like a top-rate assassin either. I suggest we all fight each other. The ones still alive can be regarded with respect."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Dorian (Bad Company Meet, Po-Wahi)"Underestimating your opponent because of the way he looks? Really? If you had any expertise at all, you'd know that's how foolish men end up in graves," said the young Toa of Iron, dropping the bag of money and stretching."But if you insist, you can go ahead and throw a swing or two. I'll go ahead and watch while you waste your time."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Ic: "No fighting between us," Brykon said, nipping the conflict in the bud. "Everybody here agreed to do what is expected to do. Now, just because you put your step forward and said you were in doesn't mean you're cool. Nobody gets a free VIP pass into the Bad Company, not even Pretty Boy here," he said, tossing some of his ashes at Grokk. "If you want to keep your membership you need to prove yourself. Am I clear?"

IC - Naryth Zenoklass - Bad companyNaryth nodded. "I'll cede that point." He crossed his arms at Brykon's words. If that was how it would be. He swore he would get some way to prove Dorian's flaws in his arrogance.

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:"Pretty Boy!" I scoffed. I've had a lot of nicknames, but none so far have been as inaccurate. Eh, whatever, I thought to myself. That just means I need to think of a better nickname for him. "Sure thing, Bossman Twinkles," I said, holding my palms up in concession, my tone conversely not agreeing to anything, "No violence yet, no guarantees yet. But I'm not worried about my chances."

Edited by Nuju Metru

test2.png

IC: Dorian (Bad Company Meet, Po-Wahi)Dorian smirked a little at the look on the Vortixx's face but otherwise said nothing."So, when do we start?"-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dorian (Bad Company Meet, Po-Wahi)"Mm," said Dorian, taking a drag on the cigar and leaning against one of the houses. "And would we happen to know who this individual is?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME