Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: [Naona]Upon reaching another part of the docks, Naona immediately moved to talk to one of the beings nearby, who, like most other residents of the village, was heartbroken at the news of Onewa's kidnapping."Were you present at the docks earlier today?" she asked, "around the time of Onewa's kidnapping?"The being nodded."Did you see a large armed ship lacking any insignia docked here?"Another quiet nod."Do you know in which general direction it went?""I think to the south," was the quiet reply.

IC: Kellin (Desert, Po-Wahi)"Yes, of course," said the Toa of Sonics easily. "Let's go."He beckoned for the female Toa of Lightning to follow alongside him and smiled gently, walking towards the village.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Doomslayer did not speak as he continued walking. Despite all the others said and did, the normally-excited merc didn't seem to be perky at the moment.That was because he was too busy wrapping one arm around the Fe-Toa's waist and grinning dreamily to notice. Her constant eyelash batting and shy smiles had caused-and only served to further-this problem."So we gonna buy some NU CLOZ when we get to Po-Koro..."

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Tillian (Docks, Po-Koro)"They'd be insane to head to Ga-Koro," piped up the commander. "Every single Marine unit in the village knows that ship. If they're headed south, they probably would have toughed it out and headed to Ta-Koro."OOC: I really, really don't feel like having Tillian face off against Hiemalis again...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Don't worry, Tyler, EW doesn't have staff powers right now. :P...Or does he?IC-Kaylov:Kaylov limped wearily up to the tunnel entrance, gratefully accepting the help of the Onu-Matoran ussalry guard there. He sat wearily in a chair inside the outpost, sipping at some water. It was nice to be back on solid ground, where he didn't slip and slide with every step. He felt that he must have sprained his ankle earlier."Turaga," the matoran said in greeting. "What brings you back so soon?" Kaylov smiled at the younger Matoran, still sipping at his water. Then he sighed-he didn't want to be the harbinger of bad news."Turaga Onewa," he said bitterly, "Has been kidnapped. By pirates." He nodded his head as the Matoran gasped, and finished the last of his water. He stood up, leaning heavily on his staff. "I have to go to Onu-Koro, to get some help." The Matoran nodded, leading him out to an Ussal crab. They both hopped on, the guard in front as they went quickly off to Onu-Koro.OOC: Kaylov to Onu-Koro...finally.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:They haven't noticed me thought Vieraz. Of course they haven't. He deadened all sound around him with his Sonics powers and used his Mask of Quick Travel to follow them from above, teleporting from ledge to ledge, staying out of sight. Still, he thought, they ought to realize that something's amiss.-:z:

Ic: A toa finished clearing the last signs of former ownership from the huts. There were several little matoran nomad settlements scattered around Po-Wahi, used sparingly when the grass was high and the herds needed food. As a general rule, they were not much, just a few mud houses around a well, if even that. The well here had long since dried up, and the grass died after that, leaving no reason for the herders to return. Now, all that was left of them were a few small belongings and a scattering of debris. The toa collected the junk and tossed it into a fire, content at seeing it settle into ashes.There was a time for everything. Back when he was beaten by Lord Antrim, he never thought he would be the changed man he is now, never could have foreseen the complete alteration of himself. But he was not the Senegal he was before. Upon his transformation, his culture wore away, exposing the rawness he held within, personified by the removal of his chest armor to show the true nature of his soul. Now he was Brykon, and he didn't limit his kills to mistakes in a fighting ring. Now he meant business.It would be bad news for anyone to see him coming, but he could only think of one thing that could make it worse: More people like him fighting together. That would be a... Bad Company.He waited, looking at the orange desert plains as the sun set, hopeful for people to come to him.

OOC: Hey, Zaveno. Who is Vieraz following?IC: KraynKrayn frowned, then turned to Tillian. "Commander, I request permission to travel to, and investigate, Ta-Koro. I would also request that a second Aggressors member be sent as well, as dictated by protocol when scouting a potential level 9."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:I had no idea how I ended up in a desert. Honest, no idea. You can pester me all you want, but for all intents and purposes, this was the beginning.Alright, fine, since you're all clamoring for more of an introduction to these circumstances, I'll give you some. Months ago, I washed up on this dull island. Then I went fishing. After that, I meandered inland and eventually discovered the natives and their "civilization." Sarcastic quotation marks purposeful. See, what these Matoran defined as "civilization" I defined as... how to put this politely?... Horrifically awfully inept, and that was me being polite.I don't really remember where I came from (well, then again, maybe I do, but that's none of your business, reader mine), but I sure do remember that things were better back there than they are here. This place is a dump. No good bars, for one thing. I ran into some other Skakdi (yes, I am a Skakdi, and not only that, one of the most talented and skilled and smart and suave and...) at one of those joints, and they expressed similar sentiments. None of us had any idea how we'd been transported to this island.So I've taken this island, no matter how boring it is, to be a blank slate, tabula rasa. Aren't you surprised I know what that means? I'm so smart. Anywho, somehow I was in the desert. And, boy oh boy, it was a scorcher. I could see heat waves rising from my armor. But I didn't mind. I much prefer dry and hot to wet and cold. Skakdi hate the water.Like I was saying, I was trekking across the desert, no idea how I'd gotten there. The sun beat down from the pale blue sky. The volcano at the center of the island - which I'd already visited and made a point of spitting into - was purple-grey in the far distance. Cliffs of brownish rock bordered a part of the horizon lass far away, but I didn't want to go over there. Instead, I set my sights straight on a cluster of dots some way away. My excellent and handsome eyes assumed that these dots were some kind of settlement. As I drew closer and the day wore on, my excellent and handsome eyes were proven right. It was a spattering of buildings, which looked abandoned. I liked this. Abandoned meant that I could snag one for myself. The biggest one looked appealing.The orange light of the sunset shone behind me, making my shadow long and super-awesome. I made shadow puppets as I walked. The buildings ahead glowed yellow-pink in the rays of the dying day. And, standing among them, was a person. He'd clearly been watching me for some minutes. I didn't care. I kept puppeteering until I reached him. "Howdy," I said easily to the stranger. "You're standing on the yard of my new house. Move."

Edited by Nuju Metru

test2.png

Ic: "No," Brykon said bluntly. "You get off my lawn." He had been staring at the Skakdi's apprach for a long while, but now that he was close, he took a better look at him. Scratches, dents, signs of rough and wear, good indications. His joke of an attitude was a minus, but Brykon knew theer could be multiple layers to everyone.He picked up a stick from the fire and lit a cigar, puffing it a few times before saying, "Unless you want to hear a proposal for a job."

IC:Cigars are always a good sign. Only the most whoop-tushie, serious kinds of people smoked cigars anymore. I was one of them. Hadn't had one in too long, not on this karz-forsaken rock. He was also highly professional - got right to the point. I liked that."Gimme a cigar," I said, "And talk. What kind of proposal we thinkin' here?"

test2.png

OOC: Woo, Grokk! :happydance:IC: Illicia climbed out of the boat she had hired, casually kicking the Matoran at the dock into the ocean. It appeared that she had arrived in a more barren area of the island than she had liked. No matter. All the more reason to find some kind of civilization.After about half an hour of wandering the desert, the Vortixx came across what appeared to be a small Matoran settlement. Just a few crudely-built houses around a well. At first she assumed there to be no sings of life, until she spotted a small puff of smoke rise over one of the huts, and as she drew closer, voices.Hopping atop one of the huts, Illicia sat and listened to the pair's conversation.

Ic: "You've got style, Grokk," Brykon commended as he pulled one of the long pieces and handed it to the Skakdi, admiring the surprise in the Skakdi's pretty face as he heard his name be said. "I'm looking for some of the best and hardiest people on Mata Nui, the kind who will shoot now and ask questions later. Being on this new outfit will mean you take orders from me, Brykon, and live by the rules of the house. We do what we're paid to do, and when nobody pays, we make out own business. So, do you have what it takes to be one of the elite?"

IC:This Byron guy knew who I was. I wasn't that surprised, really. Of course he knew me. Who doesn't know the Grokk, right? I suppose my infamy just precedes me. "Well, Mr. Byron, I'm gonna need some more specs before I just agree to your little proposition. What kind of pay we talking? What sort of jobs? If the pay ain't good, and the work is below my talents, that's a major turn-off. What kinds of customers w-"My attention was caught by movement elsewhere. I watched a shifty-looking Vortixx slink up and lounge on top of the big building I had called dibs on. I flicked the butt of my cigar at her. "Ey, chickadee, whaddaydoin?" I called. "You're sitting on my house!" A blast of my impact vision directed her way hopefully knocked her off that perch.I turned back to Byron. "Also, part of the terms, I dib this big building here as mine."

test2.png

OOC: @Krayzikk: Random NPCs of no consequence. They're more of a segway into RPing with other players than something of significance.IC: Vieraz watched as the group he was following entered a port town. They went into a house and shut the door. Good, He thought. I won't have to watch them anymore. He stopped deadening the sound around him and teleported into the town, where he noticed a well-armed Toa of Sonics dicussing something with a Toa of Gravity by the docks. This could be interesting, Vieraz thought, and used his Sonics powers to listen in on their conversation, hearing something about commanders and Ta-Koro.-:z:

Ic: "You, woman, come here and be a part in this," Brykon said, pointing forcefully at the Vortixx. "No interlopers here, you're either in or out of this conversation.""House: Done deal," he said between drags, redirecting his attention at Grokk. "Don't worry about customers. If they can afford our work in the first place, they're quality. Payment is in commission per kill, but you name your price after every job. Money, goods, killing and drinks. You in?"

OOC: Hey, Zaveno. Since you didn't specify how Vieraz is listening in, I'm going to make a few assumptions. If you disagree, I'll edit.IC: Krayn"So, Commander Skyra, we should depart right after I deal with that De-Toa that is listening in." Krayn smirked. As a Toa of Sonics, he could tell when sound was being distorted in any way. And due to his Force training, he was constantly on guard for anything different than what it should be. "Come out, will you?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:Was I in? Sure sounded appealing. I hadn't been in a merc group since... since... well, a long time. Before I washed up on the beach, that was for sure. It was the best way for my kind of people to make real consistent money. But I still played hard to get, to extrapolate as much as I could from the contract."I've got a few more requests, first," I said, lacing my fingers and extending my arms to crack the knuckles, squinting at them as I did so, "First off, I want guaranteed holidays, and a full dental plan." I flashed my brilliantly white teeth. "Gotta keep the pearlies happy. I also want this one," I gestured to the Vortixx broad, "to stay off of my house. And I want a pair of shades, and cigars, and nice food, and nice girls, whenever I want. Those all doable, Bossman?"

Edited by Nuju Metru

test2.png

Ic: "Holidays come as they will," Brykon said stoically, "and you can have your dental plan." He raised one of his hatchets, showing the glinting sharp edges. "I'm the dentist. As for the other stuff, is that your payment plan?" Brykon said."And you, Illicia. What do you want?"

Edited by James Lester

IC - Naryth Zenoklass - Near Brykon's hutThe sound of metal stomping dirt and chinging against itself filled the air as the enormous Naryth Zenoklass entered the Koro. People stopped and stared at the Vortixx, who had an obvious air of intimidation about him. A shrapnel cannon on one arm, a plasma weapon on the other. As massive as he was, he had been rather outstaged lately. Beaten in a fight. Really beaten. He supposed it had been bound to happen. A Toa of iron and one of plasma. He'd been pounded radically. The Order had take him out of leadership and replaced him with their old leader. Now he needed a new team."...We do what we're paid to do, and when nobody pays, we make out own business. So, do you have what it takes to be one of the elite?"He heard the words. Whirling toward them, he began walking closer. It was his lucky day, it seemed.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:Knowing that he was outnumbered and that his fighting skills would not likely match theirs one on one, Vieraz teleported into plain sight, 10 feet from them. "'Listening in' is a broad term", he says to them. "I prefer to call it being attentive to the sounds around me".-:z:

IC: "The things you listed: Money, kills, goods and drinks, in that order. Also, perhaps a slave or two to toy with, and some weapons." Illicia listed, counting off the items on her fingers, slowly swinging her hips side to side occasionally, as she did when in thought.

Edited by Wotsiznaim

IC: KraynKrayn raised an eyebrow. "I prefer to call it illegal. And under Article 16 subsection A of the Po-Koro Village Laws, it is. If I wanted to, I could arrest you for suspected interference in a military matter. Now, if you don't want that to happen, you'll spill the beans on what you heard."

fK5oqYf.jpg

Ic: Brykon shrugged. "We all have our prices. If that's yours, done."Then he saw the gold-colored being enter the little village and turnied his attention to him. "Naryth. Welcome to the circle," Brykon said, welcoming the big guy dryly. "You've been hearing what I've been saying?" he said.

Edited by James Lester