Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: The reason Skyra got captured by the pirates once...was because he did in fact rush in and attack it. :lol:IC: The Scout - Docks. Po-koro -The Scout could see the docks up ahead. THE SEA! OH YOU NEVER LOOKED SO BEAUTIFUL.The Scout promptly fell to the ground. Not to far away from Tillian and company.IC: Skyra - Flying over Naho Bay -Skyra had been search the coast line for a while, up ahead he could see the docks, and...TILLIAN!Skyra decided to jump right off of Destiny, he began shouting, "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!" As he fell toward the group.He used his elemental power to slow his fall just enough not to hurt himself, and he promptly landed behind Tillian. "Hi." He said, grinning.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tillian (Docks, Po-Koro)"Yeah, I, uh...I need to go...need air," he said, backing away from Krayn in fear. Come on, Tillian, what's wrong with you? GET IT TOGETHER. HEAD IN THE GAME.He ground out the cigarette and tossed it away.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Tillian (Docks, Po-Koro)"Wha?" said Tillian, spinning around and tripping over his own feet before landing hard on the ground. He groaned and stood up, leaning his head on the signpost."Yeah, man, I...I'm fine. Just - I just need a minute."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Skyra - Docks -"Oh, okay, Aggressors...works for me." He looked at everyone assembled. "So...did you guys find anything out? I searched the whole coast line, didn't find anything. I wish I could remember the name of that ship...I'd know what it looks like, but I'm bad at remembering names..."

IC: KraynKrayn wasn't convinced. "Commander, I think you need to sit down. After all, you are going to be in power for a little while." Krayn decided to try some humor. "After all, we don't want you snapping under the pressure and going on a rampage." He smiled slightly to show he was joking.OOC: Trolololol

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Yep, Skyra was promoted to the rank of Commander by Jaron...lol, never bothered with rank before that.IC: Skyra - Docks -"Infernavika! THAT WAS IT!" He exclaimed. "Yes, that was definitely the ship I was on before. I took on some of their crew once, there was this one guy, I think they called him DOOMSLAYER...he was kinda tough...he surprised me with an explosive fruit covered in oil...that really hurt..."

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

IC: Krayn"Huh?" Krayn asked, nonplussed. "You? Go crazy?" Krayn laughed, thinking it was a joke. "Yeah, right buddy. Good one Commander. And I suppose you're worried you're going to kill everyone, too?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Tillian (Docks, Po-Koro)"Krayn, you don't get it. That's exactly what I'm worried about."He sighed, and when he lifted his head, his eyes were filling with tears."You didn't see the things I saw..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KraynThe smile dropped from Krayn's face. "You're serious?" He frowned. "That's crazy, man. If I ever made a list of people I thought most likely to go crazy, you would be at the bottom." He started counting on his fingers. "You have a girlfriend, you don't torture people, you are kind, karz you prevented me from arresting someone you believed to be innocent. I can go on.""No, I didn't see what you saw. Maybe if you explain, then I can understand."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (Docks, Po-Koro)My girlfriend."Emotia," he whispered, putting his head in his hands, as if attempting to hide from the divine scorn he had brought upon himself for daring to say the word.Without moving, he began to recant his visions he had received while comatose to the assembled group.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KraynWhen Tillain reached the point in his story where Krayn met his end, Krayn's eyes widened. When Tillian concluded his tale, Krayn was quiet for a moment. "As horrifying as it is to hear about your own death, I'm sure it was just a dream. You've been under a lot of stress lately, Commander. I wouldn't dwell on such nightmares."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Skyra - Docks -Skyra listened to the entire thing, rather bewildered how detailed and vivid it was, then he recalled what Emotia had told him, about his father giving her a message to give him. I wonder if this is what he meant...maybe it really was my father..."Tillain...those things will never happen, I'll make sure of it, or my name isn't Skyra. Besides, you really think you could beat me in a swordfight?" He joked, trying to lighten up the mood.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

IC: DehkazHe listened through the entire thing, emotionless as ever. It was very... strange for someone to talk like that to mostly complete strangers.Dehkaz knew he wouldn't do it. But that was just him."Kid, listen, I'm pretty sure someone would be able to stop you if that ever happened."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Tillian (Docks, Po-Koro)Tillian looked stoic for a moment before breaking into a small smirk."What are you babbling about, wind-rider? You could drop me in a battle with another six Rahkshi and I could still have the energy to take you in a fight."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Skyra - Docks -"Well duh, you're like a...hold bundle of energy..." Skyra said, grinning. "I may not of actually took out a Rahkshi, but I got really close to do so in Le-Wahi, but the bugger ran away. Obviously I intimated it."

IC: [Arkrak]"Well thanks for the minor help," said Arkrak. "But anyway, I best be going now, I think I got an idea where he went."As the Toa of Sonics exited the tavern, he walked through the streets of the village once more, thoughts coalescing within his mind. Despite the fact that Inc could have been anywhere in the village, it seemed as if his friend was not present, meaning that the Magnetism Toa had disappeared to another region of the island. However, nobody around the gates reported if Inc had gone there or not, meaning that there was only one other place to look."Well, to Ga-Koro I suppose."OOC: Arkrak to Ga-Wahi.