Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: JenxJenx walked slowly through the sand, followed closely by her new companion."Well, we're here. I've got a friend that owns a bar and inn around here, so we can settle down there and figure out what to do from here." Jenx said. She walked on, and almost forgot she wasn't alone as she began to sing a song her friend Marda had taught her."How you turned my world, you precious thing. You starve and near exhaust me. Everything I've done, I've done for you. I move the stars for no one." Suddenly she turned and smiled."Oh, sorry. I sometimes forget others are around and practice some of my songs." she said, shrugging. They finally came to a bar.DAL RIATA CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE"Oh darn, she's gone. Oh well." she said, and she reached into an almost invisible nook in the wall, pulling out a small key."Miss Marda, so predictable." she said, opening the door. "Come on in. Welcome to the Dal Riata."

IC-Grochi:Grochi groaned in pain-that Turaga could still kick well. He shook his head, ignoring the pain in his loins as he focused on Onewa as he ran away. He activated his mask, teleporting next to the Turaga and knocking him to the ground with a well placed hit from the pommel of his rapier.He then grabbed the Turaga, lifting him up and running down the street. "Well, Turaga," he said to the being on his shoulders, "I tried to be a gentleman, but you gave me no choice."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC-Grochi:Grochi sighed as he saw the ship, running over to the docks. He slipped slightly running up to them, his balance being lost as he got more and more tired...and from the water on the planks. He put the Turaga down, crossing his wrists and tying them with the rag that had fallen off the elderly being as he picked him up."Again Turaga, I must say I'm sorry for this," Grochi said, pushing the Turaga along towards the end of the docks, where the ship was, "But I was kind of forced into this. Then again, I'm having fun...so." He continued to push the Turaga along, a tight grip on his arms, while he looked about for any attackers.OOC: Would you mind if I knocked him out next post, Nuju?

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

OOC: Alright.IC-Grochi:"What I think is right," Grochi said, "And what anybody on this island might possibly think of as right are very, very different things," Grochi said, raising his rapier. He struck the Turaga across the back of the head with it, knocking the frail elder unconscious."Terribly sorry," Grochi said, sheathing his rapier. He picked up the Turaga, carrying him the last stretch to the ship and tossing him back on. He then took him down to the bottom deck, tying him to the wall. His job was finished, finally. Now he just had to wait for the others.

profiles i guess

IC: JenxJenx walked slowly through the sand, followed closely by her new companion.

"You're allowed to do this?" Mita asked, snickering slightly as she stepped into the building. "I would think this is trespassing, friends or not." She, too, hummed a tune as they went. Evidently, she thought, the two of them would get along just fine.

IC: Raknar (Onewa's Hut, Po-Koro)His job done, Raknar grabbed Gunner and motioned to Song, who grabbed their arms and activated her Kakama. In about thirty seconds, they were back at the ship."Set a course for Ta-Koro!" he said. He didn't feel like being followed again...OOC: Mild bunnying, but as long as Krayzikk and Emissary don't have problems with it, I don't see a need to edit.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Lasinia"Yay! Ta-Koro!"IC: NPC GuardWithin the ruins of the guard headquarters, a battered guard slowly crawled out of the rubble. Despite having been near the epicentre of the blast, he had still survived, but his life was rapidly fading away. He shakily grabbed a note, and began to write, handing it over to a Dikapi."Send ... this," he coughed, "to the Commander ... or anyone."The bird Rahi nodded, running off, and the guard's life ended.

IC: (Aboard the Infernavika)Perkahn shot an inquisitive glance at the unconscious carried away figure of Turaga Onewa. He never thought vengeance would feel so bitter - it was mostly Onewa's doing that he was accused of being a traitor back... then... and still, he could not bother himself to take any pleasure in the old man's predicament."Pity I couldn't join you. Seemed like an awful bit o'fun. Cap'n, d'you mind if I talk to the Turaga later? I'll need to ask him a few questions... Personal ones."

Edited by Dovydas of Gulet

IC: The flames dissipated and Rucia cursed, stabbing her sword into the sand and falling to her knees in sorrow. Turaga Onewa... Gone...?A battered Tadris placed a hand on her shoulder, "Don't worry Rucia, they didn't seem like Makuta guys... They probably just wanted to get paid for ransom or something."This did not comfort her in the slightest, but her expression lightened a little to please Tadris' naive view on the world.

IC: JenxJenx laughed."It's fine. If she's gone, she likely won't be back for a while. Look, everything's still freshly cleaned. She just left maybe a day ago. Besides, Marda said if I ever needed a place to stay, the Dal Riata would ALWAYS be open. I'm going to assume she meant even when it's closed, it's open to me." she said, leading Mita upstairs and showing her the rooms."Take your pick." she said, and opened the first door on the right. The room was nicely sized, with a bed, a large chest and a lantern that could be lit with a switch. She put her sitar and the few belongings she had o the bed and went back downstairs, browing the selection of liquor."What to choose, what to choose." she said, immediately skipping the bottle with the skull and crossbones on it. Marda's special blend. When Mita returned, Jenx waved her over."Want something?" she asked.OOC: Marda's my other character, so really it's fine. :P

IC: Xxeth - Aboard the Infernavika -Xxeth looked at the unconscious Turaga Onewa, and he laughed darkly. "I knew I made the right choice joining your crew...captain." He said to Raknar. "Ah, this is delicious, too bad he isn't Turaga Matau, or this would be twice as ironic. If Skyra could see me now..."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:Odhrán"That was all I wanted to say Moylan." Odhrán said, turning to walk away. As soon as he was out of her elemental power's range, he turned around, and pulled out her wallet that he had stolen while they were talking. It had all the loot that she had just received from the pillaging and plundering. "Oh, and thanks for the money."OOC:Before anyone cries 'Auto-Steal', let it be known that me and Zoma talked about this before hand, and he agreed to Odhrán stealing Moylan's money.

Edited by 'Da Boss: BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

"Want something?" she asked.OOC: Marda's my other character, so really it's fine. :P

OOC: Oh, I know, it's just from an IC perspective, most people would shoot first and ask questions later when people are found sneaking around their house. :PIC: Mita"Anything. Everything." Mita looked over the various bottles. She had never gotten free pickings before. "I don't think you should let me choose, or I'll drink your friend out of business," she laughed, remembering how smashed she had been after her semi-companions inadvertently ditched her in Ga-Koro. "Just grab something you like. Nice setup here, by the way. Inn and bar. Perfect combination for travelers."

IC: JenxJenx laughed."Yeah, she's really got it made. Steady income most of the time, and she's got nobody to order her around." she said. "Ah, here it is." she cried, pulling out a tall bottle of clear glass."Here, try this." she said, pouring a dark purple liquid into a small glass. She poured herself one and shot it back all at once."Ooh, that's good. You're gonna want to take it all at once." she said. Then she went back to browsing Marda's collection.

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Po-Wahi)Raknar slowly grinned, the tension of the mission flowing away from him instantly. He began to laugh quietly, then more loudly, as he picked up Song and hugged her tightly."You all performed smashingly," he said, putting her down after a second. "Now let's get outta here before whatever pursuers are left come after us."OOC: Infernavika and crew to Ta-Wahi.Tillian from Ga-Wahi.IC: Tillian (Onewa's Hut, Po-Koro)Suddenly, Icarin, Tadris, and Rucia all saw the same thing: a Toa of Gravity riding a flying surfboard that seemingly came from the sky before dropping into a death-defying spiral. He pulled up, skimming the Po-Koro desert sands as he leaped off the board and jogged towards the three."What happened here?" he asked Tadris and Rucia, who he vaguely remembered from the day of the Rahkshi attack. His voice was dark and dangerous.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: DekalAs Dekal sat in his chair and lazily steered the ship to the docks, he desperately wished that his Faxon would grant him some rahi ability to cool its temperature down but with no results.Man, I'm roasting alive...With the ship now docked and the anchor thrown in, Dekal jumped off its side and headed for the nearest shaded area.

OOC: Laserbeak ftom Ga-WahiIC: LaserbeakLaserbeak landed behind Tillian. She didn't bother trying to hide, despite being a wanted criminal in Po-Koro. Tillian and Skyra were present, no one would try anything. She glared at Rucia and Tadris.IC: SongSong grinned.OOC: Song to Ta-Koro

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: DekalAs the pair strode deeper into the heart of Po-Koro, the wreckage of the village seemed to grow worse, obvious signs of whatever had done this was extremely powerful or large in numbers."My best bet is either a large group of terrorists got to this place or something involving Makuta occurred here."

IC: Skyra - Onewa's Hut -"Wait...did you say...exploding fruit?" Skyra said, looking at Dekal. "Cause I swear...there was this one pirate I fought once...I'm not sure what kinda a Toa he was, I though he was earth at first, but he seemed to have this thing for oil...and exploding fruit..." Skyra shuttered at the memory.OOC: Skyra has met the pirates of the Infernavika before. :P

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

IC: DekalDekal curiously turned around to see who had just spoken to him, only to find a green Toa, probably of air or plant life. He looked almost quirky judging from what he just said, telling the Toa of sonics about a past experience which was kind of odd considered they didn't know each other."Why yes, I did mention Madu fruit...and you would be...?"

IC: LAserbeak"Pirates, eh?" Laserbreak looked thoughtful. "Can't help there. Mercenaries and thieves travel in different circles than pirates. My knowledge is more of the former, and less of the later."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Oh opps, I though you two were by Tillian and Laserbeak by Onewa's Hut...oh well too late to change it now. :P I'll just say you guys happened to be close enough for Skyra to overhear you guys or something, I dunno. IC: Skyra - Po-koro -"Oh, I'm Commander Skyra, of the Gukko Force. I'm with Commander Tillian over there." Skyra pointed over yonder.

IC: DekalDekal was surprised to hear that the being they were talking to was a Gukko Force commander but not only one was here, but two at the same time. It seemed like him and Dehkaz would have to be on their best behavior for now."Pleasure to meet you, Skyra. I'm Dekal, Toa of sonics. What brings you here? Do you know what happened to Po-Koro?"

IC: Skyra - Po-koro -"Well you see, Tillian here is the Commander of the Po-koro guard, and got a message that Turaga Onewa has apparently been...kidnapped." Skyra turned to Onewa's Hut, "And by the looks of things...he was..." Skyra shook his head. "Man...if something like this had happened to Turaga Matau...I'd be flipping out right now..."OOC: TROLOLOLOL