Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Kaylov:Kaylov nodded at Tillian's words. "Yes, Commander," he said, "Somebody has to. We can't just leave here for anarchy to reign, can we?" He asked sarcastically, not expecting an answer. "If we just run off, who knows what could happen? More pirates could show up, rahi could overrun the city, anything might happen..."He looked around at the others, making up his mind. "If nobody will volunteer to lead," he said wearily, "I'll take the burden. I've done harder jobs in my lifetime, I could manage this if it's needed," he told the others.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: I'm going to invoke the "Lesser of Two Evils" clause and stop you right there, Kal.IC: Tillian (Onewa's Hut, Po-Koro)"No," said Tillian, shaking his head. "According to protocol, it has to be me. The best thing you all can do is aid in the help for survivors, or wait for the pirates to send a ransom note."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Thank God. I don't want to lead it anyways. :P Although, my Turaga don't normally troll people, unlike my toa do.IC-Kaylov:"Thank you, Commander," Kaylov said to Tillian, visibly relaxing. "Alright, seeing as the barracks are gone now, I guess we have to work on rebuilding them. And cleaning up the hut." Kaylov pointed to Rucia and Tadris."You two should work on cleaning the hut for now," he said, and looked over to Rynekk. "Rynekk, you should try to get somebody to help you with the barracks. I'm going to head over to Onu-Koro and try to get some help." Saying this, he grabbed his staff and began to walk on towards the Tunnel in the distance.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: (Matu,Ecanax):Matu woke with a start;he had a bad dream that a hand made out of shadow grabbed him. He awoke Ecanax."I had a bad dream."'Deal with it;I have them all the time.""Okay,it's just that...""Explain it to me in the morning."-CDP

Edited by cooldynamyteproductions

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

IC: Skyra - Onewa's Hut -"Alright, so Tillian's gonna run things till we get the Turaga back, no argument there. But in the meantime, I'd like to do something besides just sitting around waiting for a ransom note, how about I at least try to find out more about the kidnappers, the more we know the better."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Filling in for Raz here. He gave me permission to do this, so...IC: Taikunsa (Slaver's Colony, Po-Wahi)Taikunsa nodded his head."Excuse me, fellow, but I have one more request with which to burden you before we depart," he said, trying to hide his sheer disgust at what these people were being put through. He pointed to a tall, lithe Toa of Plant Life who was working at a slower pace than most of the other remaining slaves."How much would it cost me for her?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: The Scout - Po-Wahi Desert -The Scout hadn't stopped running, she needed to get back to The King quick, he'd be expecting her by now. "I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!" She kept on repeating. If anyone saw her, they'd say she was a fairly good runner for a matoran.

IC: Taikunsa (Slaver's Colony, Po-Wahi)"Well, good fellow, I believe we have squandered enough of your valuable time already," said the Toa of Lightning, handing over the widgets necessary and catching the Toa of Plant Life as she was thrown to the ground in front of him. "We should be off!"He and his new companion began to walk away, followed closely by Kellin and his slave. Behind him were Kiox, Doomie, and their purchases.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC - Kiox - Leaving colonyKiox dragged his slave along by her arm. He felt as if something was leaving him as he left the colony. The place had almost been like home. He sighed, as if not noticing his purchase's gasps of discomfort as he pulled her along."So," he said to Kellin, "are we going back to Po-Koro now? What are your latest plans, fearless leader?"The Toa of water glanced sideways at Aki Rua. Would they track down the Infernavika? They could rejoin the crew. He hadn't seen Lohkar in ages, but it was possible someone had taken the spot of leadership. He'd seen a sign. It had said Ta-Koro, but surely they couldn't still be there.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: JenxJenx thought for a minute before shrugging."No, haven't seen anyone blue lately." she said. Then she stuck her arm out the door, revealing the light blue armor. "Aside from myself, of course." she saidIC: Marda & CrewMarda stepped off the deck of her ship."Ah, it's good to be home." she said. She looked at the others putting the ship in order and smiled."Now, what's happened since I've been gone?" she wondered, walking towards her bar.OOC: Uh oh, Marda's home. Get ready for some fun, Katuko.

IC: The Scout - Passing by the slave colony -The Scout kept on running, saying over and over between breaths. "I'm late, I'm late!" She was heading toward the docks to her boat, or so she though. She needed to ride along the coast of Lake Naho all the way past Ga-koro, and to Ta-koro. OOC: Anyone by or at the slave colony care to interact feel free...if not she's just gonna pass through.

IC: LAserbeakLAserbeak stood quietly, unsure of what she should do. The thought of Tillian as head of Po-Koro amused her, and she would have laughed had the situation been any different. She looked at him closely. "Not bad for an ascended surf-rat."IC: KraynKrayn nodded, and turned to Naona. "Would you mind if I accompany you? A second pair of eyes might be useful."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tillian (Onewa's Hut, Po-Koro)Tillian shrugged."Not very good, either."IC: Kellin (Desert, Po-Wahi)Kellin turned around and tilted his head at Kiox, who was dragging his slave nonchalantly."You're hurting her," he said quietly.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Uh oh, Marda's home. Get ready for some fun, Katuko.

IC: Mita"I-is there any trouble?" Mita muttered, clutching her head. "Ooooh, that schtuff was stronger than I... than I thought."The Toa of Sonics had poured half a bottle straight down her throat instead of taking it a few centiliters at a time, so it was not surprising that she felt woozy. What was surprising, perhaps, was that she was still standing somewhat steady. She extended her pointing finger towards the door."Cuz if there is... I have... a guitar. So there." Edited by Katuko

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak shrugged. "All in the perspective. Glass is either half full, or half empty."IC: KraynKrayn nodded. "So, where should we check first? It seems we have located most, if not all, witnesses in this immediate area."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC - Kiox - Leaving colony"You're hurting me by failing to answer the question," he retorted.He narrowed his eyes at the Toa. "Besides, I don't think it could possibly hurt that badly."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: JenxJenx looked over at Mita."She is. I've only had one. Or maybe two." she said. "Is there anything else I can help you with?" she said, and then looked over his shoulder. "Uh oh." she said out loud.IC: MardaMarda turned the last corner and saw her bar in the distance. And standing outside her bar was a stranger. And standing INSIDE her bar was someone she knew all too well."Jenx." Marda mumbled,and stalked over to the Dal Riata. Jenx must have seen her coming, because she heard a distinct "Uh oh" as she approached."Excuse me. Is there something I can help you with? This happens to be my bar." she said to the stranger.

IC: The Scout - Somewhere in the Desert -The Scout was beginning to slow down...she was getting tired...it was so hot out... "I'm...late....late....lateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...." She collapsed into the sand. IC: Skyra - Onewa's Hut -"Well anyway, I'm gonna go fly over the Lake, I'll sweep the air, scout for any suspicious looking vessels." Skyra mounted Destiny as he said this.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

IC: Kellin (Desert, Po-Wahi)Kellin was about to make a quiet retort before he saw a being fall into the ground, clearly suffering from exhaustion, dehydration, or a mix of both. He made his way to her quickly and tilted her head up, pouring water down her throat and forcing her to drink."Are you okay?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Marda and JenxMarda shook her head."I've been in Ga-Wahi the past few days. Why are you searching for this Toa? Perhaps I can be of assistance. I happen to be a master tracker." she said, pushing Jenx out of the way and inviting the Toa inside."Just ignore these two. They should NOT be in here." she said, glaring at Jenx.

IC: The Scout - Po-Wahi Desert -The Scout gratefully drank the water. When she had finished, she spoke. "Thank you kind sir...now, would you be so kind as to point me to the direction of the docks? I really need to get back to the castle...and my boat is over yonder..." She pointed completely in the wrong direction, she had no clue where she was.

IC: Marda"Reichenbach? Sounds familiar, but I've never seen him. What's his story?" she asked. Then she grabbed a bottle from behind the bar and offered Arkrak a drink."Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Marda Belatroja. You can call me Marda." she said.

Edited by Ace of Skulls

IC: Kellin (Desert, Po-Wahi)Kellin pointed to the southeast, where the outline of Po-Koro was just visible."Just over there," he said. "Keep walking back towards the village until you get to the river, and follow it for about fifteen minutes. Docks are right there."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME