Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: G-moddy? Maybe. I don't do it a whole lot, so I never really considered it. When I do the whole informant thing, I actually have characters investigating though. I don't read through posts and automatically know stuff. That is metagaming. I'll find out about that.IC: MardaMarda laughed."No. Just a humble bartendet who enjoys a bit of adventure on the side. Now, do you want help or not?"

IC: KraynInside, Krayn was wincing every step of the way. He really wasn't feeling too good. But then again, having a titan Pakari-punch you into a tree would do that. But he had too much pride to let it show, other than a light tightening of his facial muscles when he gritted his teeth. It wouldn't take too long for the two to reach the docks, and then Krayn could find someone to sit down and interview.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Mita"Girl, I'm mo' allrite than I've been in a while. Stupid audiences don't gimme the attention I deserve." She sniffled, halfway due to being drunk and halfway joking. She curled up on the bed. "No one gives any attention. Except you, since you sing and all that. Unless you ditch me too."OOC: Yeah, I know she's been interacting with a bunch of other people, but so far she's ended up alone again pretty quickly. :P

IC: KraynKrayn nodded. "Well, it is your village, and I defer to you because of it. Besides, even id I didn't, according to Article 15, subsection A I have to anyway. So which way to the Recorder?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Krayn"Yes." Was Krayn's blunt answer. "We need the records of ships that entered and left the docks today, and yesterday. Also, did you notice any ships with suspicious crews?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Krayn"If you saw it's name, would you recognize it?" Krayn asked, all the while thinking about ways to pin down the ship's name. The simplest method would be to jog the Recorders memory, but short of that they would have to ask around.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: The Scout - Po-wahi Desert -"Thank you again. I wish I had something to repay your kindness with, but I'm afraid I have nothing of value, and I must go...The King is expecting me and I am very, very late..." She began to stumble toward the direction Kellin had pointed, but was having trouble keeping in a straight-line. IC: Skyra - Po-koro - Skyra took off on Destiny toward the Lake. He would sweep the entire lake if he had to...he was gonna find that pirate ship, he'd been aboard it before as a prisoner, so he'd know it when he saw it.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tillian (Docks, Po-Koro)Tillian's face was rock solid, but whatever color it had left faded away."Then," he said, his voice trembling almost imperceptibly, "we have a problem."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: KraynKrayn frowned. "The Infernavika. I've heard of this ship. It's crew is supposed to be very skilled, if I remember correctly." He looked at Tillian. "What do you know?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (Docks, Po-Koro)"I know enough to know that drop-kicking it won't do much good at all," said Tillian. "I'm from Ga-Koro. I know this ship and how it operates, and you can't just rush in and attack it."He looked around."Where's Skyra? He mentioned being stuck onboard once..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KraynKrayn grimaced. "Skyra went for a scouting flight." He placed his hand on his chin, forefinger and thumb curved around his jawline, thoughtful. "Yes, I know of this ship. There was a special bulletin issued to all Gukko Force members a while back on them. If I recall, they were classified as a Level 9 threat, extremely dangerous."He looked at Naona and emphasized his next words. "Level 9s are considered to be too dangerous for anyone to handle alone, or even in a small group. And that is for just one."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (Docks, Po-Koro)"Mm," said Tillian, withdrawing a pack of cigarettes he had picked up from a store. He had promised himself that he would never smoke after the battle at the hospital, but right now, he needed to calm down.Flicking a lighter a couple times, he finally got a decent enough light to ignite the tip of the cigarette. He leaned his head against the wall and tried to relax.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Krayn"Respectfully sir, I am with Lieutenant Naona on this. In light of the kidnappers' identity, I believe it is too dangerous to leave the Turaga in their custody." Krayn started pacing where he stood,

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (Docks, Po-Koro)"Permission granted, Lieutenant," said Tillian, taking a drag on the cig. "Just get him back as soon as possible. I don't feel like running this place a second longer than I have to."Especially not after what I saw...His eyes focused on Krayn as he remember what he had seen, and they widened.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME