Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: ViseWow, that was dumb. Instead of dodging the bolt and waiting like he probably should have, Vise had made himself a target, and now at least a couple beings were probably going to join with the fellow he'd shot at. Now I'm going to get slaughtered. Great. Thanks, stupid impulse. He ducked behind the hut again, wondering what to do.

IC-Marfoir:"Thank you," Marfoir said, looking back from where the arrow had come. He didn't like having this person eavesdrop on them. He ran quickly behind, grabbing the Toa and tossing him back out into the center.He held his hands away from his weapons, though he was still a rather threatening figure. "Care to explain why you were spying on us?" He asked politely.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Ic: Intruder. Brykon charged out of his hut like a bull, nearly smashing his door down as he did so and almost ran over Marfoir as he made a beeline to the toa now in the centre of the village. His face was one of unbridled disdain, one of fury, though it did not show true rage. He was not mad, he was unhappy. He ignored the others who stood around him, not caring what they said or did.Without wasting a beat, he stripped Vise of his longbow and shoved the toa to the ground. "Give me one good reason why I should not break your face right now." It was not a question like what the others asked, it was a statement: If you don't make the next sentence you spew out of your god-forsaken ugly face good, you will die.

Edited by James Lester

IC: Vise"I'll give you two reasons, kay?" Vise said calmly, standing up again, looking the Toa of Iron over who had just chucked his longbow to the ground. "One, I don't mean any harm and breaking my face would be pointless and silly, given that I was attacked first and you don't even know who I am; two, I can break people's faces, limbs, etc. pretty easily too. Being a Toa of Magnetism has its bonuses."

IC-Marfoir:"And we've certainly got people enough that you can't take all of us," Marfoir said, holding up his rifle again. "Really, you'd probably have to do a Nova blast to get rid of us." He smiled. "And that would kill you in the process."Besides, why would you care if we look threatening?" He asked. "We're not doing anybody any harm." He grinned wider. "Yet. It depends on how mad you make us, really."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Ic: Brykon's face remained unaltered. "I asked for one. And neither of those changed my mind." He grabbed Vise by the neck and pushed him onto the side of the dried well. The cobblestone cracked slightly at the force of Brykon's shove, but the toa did not relent. With his free hand, he gave Vise a powerful strike to the face, strong enough that Vise's Sanok almost fell off. And another punch, and another, and another. Finally, he grabbed Vise with both hands and smashed the back of his head on the stone rim.Finally, he stepped back, admiring his handiwork. "Boys: Kill him." He stormed back to his hut.Ooc: Girls are included.

Edited by James Lester

IC: MikrokJoining Marfoir and Brykon, Mikrok walked in casually with his shotgun in his hands, chewing on a straw as he observed his new leader beat the bloody pulp out of Vise. His face remained impassive during the entire session but the command to kill lit a spark in the Skakdi of earth's eyes."Looks like I gotta kill you, bub."In a flash, Mikrok pointed his shotgun at the Toa of magnetism and unloaded an entire clip with his trigger finger, something incredibly hard to dodge at point blank range. Deadly.OOC: Mandmboy, that was a bad move on your part. Will edit if needed.

Edited by TX Wade

OOC: Don't worry. You're not going to die.IC: Dorian (Bad Company Meet, Po-Wahi)The Toa of Iron shrugged, flicking his wrist. Immediately, a dozen iron spikes sprouted from the ground. From their tips, long, iron bars interconnected, creating the appearance of a giant spiderweb. The eavesdropper was trapped."You heard the man," he said with a shrug. "Anyone want to do the honors?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Okay; suddenly I'm starting to get the sense I probably shouldn't have gotten involved with this... :/ There are times when I wish I wasn't so noobish. IC: ViseNow THAT was dumb, Vise thought as his face was bashed into a stone wall repeatedly, an iron cage was formed around him and someone shot something at him. Now I'm gonna die. Karz, he thought bitterly as the world around him got darker and darker and the pain got worse and worse. He didn't bother saying anything; his big mouth had gotten him into this; it wasn't gonna help him get out of it. Anyway, he was too busy grimacing and trying not to scream to say anything. OOC: Can I at least use my magnetism to deflect that shot or something? If not it's ok, but I would like a chance to do something...

Edited by mandmboy

OOC: Cool.IC: Suddenly, Vise got angry. What was up with these Makuta-spawn, beating him up for the fun of it? He was probably doomed now, but something in him didn't want to lay down and die. He resolved to do everything in his power to go down fighting, forming a magnetic shield around himself, which deflected the various shots coming at him back at their respective owners, while simultaneously twisting the iron bars holding him away from himself. He stood up on shaky legs, trying desperately not to fall over.

IC: Dorian (Bad Company Meet, Po-Wahi)He was a fighter. Good.He smirked, which gave his handsome face a predatory look, and raised up two spikes of iron underneath Vice's feet, aiming to stab him through his legs while keeping him propped up."This village could use a scarecrow," he said with a shrug.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: My shots aren't bullets...they're kinetic pulses.IC: MikrokEven though Illicia's shots weren't fired very close to him, a shotgun's range was wide at close range so Mikrok's gauntlet was grazed as he was reloading his shotgun. The Skakdi gave Vise a wicked glare before his gun was fully re-loaded; he was surprised the Toa was not dead from the raw force he took. That didn't mean he was in any shape to move around.

IC: Vise "Hey, thanks," Vise said as the iron bars started piercing his feet. Ow. That smarts. Ow, he thought, ripping the bars of iron out of the dirt and throwing them at Dorian with force. "It's really quite kind of you," he continued as he used his magnetism ability to yank his longbow into his hands, nocking an arrow and firing it at Marfoir in one smooth motion. Despite his injuries, his mind was still working, for the moment.EDIT: dang, I keep missing posts, sorry. Btw, sorry about that TX Wade: what do kinetic pulses do?

Edited by mandmboy

IC: Dorian (Bad Company Meet, Po-Wahi)Dorian sighed, a bored expression on his face, as he flicked his wrist. The two spikes of iron combined in midair as one and bent into a horseshoe shape, which the Toa caught cleanly around his index finger. He spun it several times before flicking it back at Vice with all the skill of a practiced disk thrower.OOC: Also, I would like to know how Vice is currently standing at the moment: he had iron spikes puncture his foot. That should cause an extreme amount of...well, pain.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Dude...you should be in no shape to move at all. The kinetic pulses are like raw force and getting hit by a single one in my shotgun at that close is like getting hit by the full brunt of a mace; you took 6 of those. Realistically, your guy would be on the verge of dying or probably dead.IC: MikrokMikrok lazily unloaded another full clip into Vise through the bars at point blank range, this volley surely being the death blow. Multiple bones of his should be shattered and his organs should be bruised and most likely punctured.

Edited by TX Wade

IC: ViseVise manipulated the horseshoe of iron, throwing it to the ground, while simultaneously using his magnetic abilities to bend the light in front of Dorian's eyes, forming a dizzying illusion that would (hopefully) blind the Toa and give Vise a chance to hit him with something. I hope someone isn't sneaking up on me...EDIT: Wait, seriously? Wow... I'll edit this post, sorry (I gotta type faster, geez)EDIT:IC: ViseVise crumpled to the ground, overwhelmed by the power of the kinetic pulses (as well as the pain of a large knife being stuck in his back.) He couldn't hold in his yells of pain anymore. He would have said something snarky, if he wasn't so busy dying.

Edited by mandmboy

OOC: Kinetic pulses release a neuro-modulated convention of related particles equating a physical bolster of bodily trauma.IC - Naryth Zenoklass - Nomad VillageNaryth whipped his head around, seeing an attacker. He proceeded to release a low sound, obviously of amusement. The attacker was being taken care of. Dorian, Illicia, and Mikrok were pounding him. Naryth was content to continue basking in the shade of his new living confinements.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Dalia:The MB backed away from the violence. Mainly, she didn't have any weapons, and she didn't want to accidently draw attention to herself. Besides, if she could use her elemental powers, what could water do against the Toa besides giving him a somewhat uncomfortable bath. Or accidently annoy the Toa's attackers into attacking her. Which wouldn't be good either. She quickly began looking around for something else to do.

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak could hear the distinctive sounds of battle. And within a few moments, she could see the battle. She cursed softly. She'd have to fly and get help. And with the Scout to carry, it wasn't gonna be easy.Another muttered curse, before she took off, using her mask and powers to maintain a stable flight. Within minutes, she would be in Po-Koro. But for a few minutes, she was visible to the Bad Company.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Dorian (Bad Company Meet, Po-Wahi)"That's enough," said Dorian softly. He moved forward to the barely-conscious Toa and aimed a vicious kick at his face, moving to knock him out and spare him the pain of having to go through any more of this.Not to mention, we can dispose of the body more efficiently.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: MikrokSatisfied with his work, Mikrok dispersed from the crowd surrounding Vise and signaled for Marfoir to follow with a quick look of his eyes as he passed by the Vortixx. He had mentioned Nex and the Skakdi wished to know more about the group they were to annihilate before heading into battle; informative and a way to relieve boredom at the time.Taking a seat beside the same slab of rock as before, Mikrok continued to watch what would be the intruder's fate, thoroughly amused that he thought he could get away with spying on them.

Edited by TX Wade

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak cursed. She'd hoped Vise could hold on long enough for her to get help. "Hold on tight." She said to the Scout. "It's gonna get rough." She paused, hovering in midair. She was outside of the range of most weapons, but still in sight from the Company. Focusing, she created a vacuum around Illicia's head.Hopefully, that would distract the group away from Vise. At that point, she would turn and and fly to Po-Koro, and get help from Naona.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: MikrokOn cue, Mikrok located Laserbreak hovering in midair, earning a low growling voice emanating from his throat like an animal, his spine standing up straighter than usual. Another spy."Intruder." the Skakdi declared, only audible for the Bad Company to hear and not Laserbreak. Right on cue, his red eyes seemed to glow brighter for a moment before he sent a blast of his impact vision at the Toa.

IC: LaserbeakAlso on cue, Laserbeak dropped about a foot, causing the blast to miss. With a cheeky wave, she turned and, metaphorically, hit the gas. In a matter of minutes, she would be in Po-Koro.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Ic: Brykon again came from his hut, this time looking ready to depart with his helm on his head and a belt of knives around his waist. He chomped on a stub of his cigar and spat on the sand. "Twenty minutes are up. Let's hit the road before any more of those fools come." He gave a quick look at Vise, surprised he was still alive. "So the little boy had spirit. No matter; throw him in the well. We're going and we don't have time for this."He quickly rounded the corner and disappeared out back, hopping on one of several two-person dikapi-powered carriages. "This may not be the most luxurious way to travel to the boat, but it beats walking!"

IC - Naryth Zenoklass - Nomad VillageNaryth spotted a Toa flying mid-air, another in tow. The intentions were obvious. Spy, and possibly help the first intruder. He opened his window, arm cannon already extending in length with a long metal shaft and small scope flipping up for accuracy. He zeroed in in the fliers, sending a well-placed, streamlined blast of plasma straight at the two.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: MikrokWithout any objections to Brykon's orders, Mikrok lazily got up and mounted one of the empty Dikapi-powered carriages, assuming the position of driver at the moment. Looks like it's time to pull out the vanishing act. he thought, thinking of the spy that flew just a few moments ago.