Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak detected the change in the air caused by the plasma, and dropped again. Unfortunately, she wasn't quite fast enough, and the shot clipped her leg. She yelped in pain, but she was finally out of range. Mere minutes to Po-Koro.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: The Calviry is coming...prepare for possible combat....Bad Company. :) Oh, and Shadow Guardian, the Jester was on the ship right? That would mean he's in Po-Wahi now jsyk. The Prince, Yovi, The Cannoneer, and The Jester from Ta-WahiIC: The Prince - Aboard the Iron Knuckle - Naho Bay -The Iron Knuckle was approaching the docks, they would arrive within minutes.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC-Marfoir:"One moment, Mikrok," Marfoir said. He reached into the bag, pulling out something he'd seen earlier. A small explosive, signature weapon of some pirate somewhere. He smiled, and lit it, before tossing it into the well and tossing the Toa of Magnetism in too.The Toa had barely a chance to protect himself with his element, assuming he woke up in time. He smiled, stepping in beside Mikrok. "So," he said, "You wish to know more about this NEX group?" He asked boredly.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Mikrok"Yes, I tend to prefer keeping myself informed of who my enemies are when I have the chance...which is not very often." Mikrok said, the reason being as to the fact that he usually charged into battles spontaneously without thinking. It really made no difference in the end; his victims all ended up the same.

IC: NicolThe Courier had ridden a Dikapi into the Koro a few minutes back, and was currently asking around to see if anyone had seen the Scout when he heard a cry in the distance. Turning around he saw a being flying towards the Koro. The being in question(Laserbeak) seemed injured. He quickly darted off on his Dikapi in the direction of the being. Hoping to help her.IC: SevSev walked over to one of the Dikapi carriages and untied a Dikapi, before mounting it. He preferred traveling on something more maneuverable than a carriage.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC-Marfoir:"Alright," Marfoir said. "From what I've gathered, they're some organization of killers. I didn't get too much information about them, though," he cautioned. "One of them contracted me to do a job-some Toa of Crystal. I think his name started with an 'R.' I believe, from what I gathered, that they try to kill rather well-placed people on the island, to try and destabilize the local government."Then he frowned, thinking. "That doesn't seem like it now, though," he said. "Last kill I saw was some random Ga-Matoran who ran an inn in Le-Koro. I get the feeling they might kill just for fun." Then he smiled, glancing over at Mikrok."Like you and I, for example," he said.OOC: GO TO TA-WAHI, TX. I'M GETTIN' BORED OVER THERE. :P Please.

profiles i guess

IC: MikrokMikrok raised a questioning eyebrow at Marfoir's comment about both of them killing for sport. The Skakdi's reasons as to why he did what he did was completely off limits, never having told anyone in his life and sometimes even asking himself 'why?'."Like you." Mikrok corrected dryly. "Does the name have any significance?"OOC: Alright, lemme find your last post.

IC-Marfoir:"Oh, don't worry," he said. "I'm fairly certain neither of us always kill for fun, but you certainly seemed to relish blowing that Toa to bits." He smiled. "Sure, you were ordered to, but you certainly seemed to have fun in the process." He then leaned back in his seat."And I know that the name has some sort of significance, though I'm not certain. For some reason, I can't remember what it was." He frowned. "I think that the Toa who contracted me had managed to drill that out of my mind." He then smiled. "Almost as though he was as smart as I am."

profiles i guess

IC: Dorian (Bad Company Meet, Po-Wahi)Before the explosive went off in the well, Dorian had created a layer of thick iron over the top, making sure that the explosion was shaped and would cause that much more damage.He hopped on to one of the carriages and began to flip a coin idly.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Mikrok"Whether I seemed to enjoy it or not, you truly don't have a clue." said Mikrok, recalling blasting the pulp out of Vise. Truthfully, the Skakdi thought nothing of it, just another kill out of many and more to come.Must have been my face he was reading. Many mistake my mouth for a real grin.OOC: Mikrok's the type of guy who doesn't really display any relish in the work he does but he may enjoy it on the inside at times. He can be quite difficult to make out at times.

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak's leg burned, but she refused to stop and check it. She hadn't put enough distance between herself and the Bad Company. She knew she wasn't going to be able to land well. She grabbed the Scout off her back, held her to her own chest, and flipped, plowing into the ground back first. She groaned, not even noticing the approaching Nicol.While her armor had protected her from her impact, her leg was burned. Had she been a second slower, and it would have been much worse.IC: The CannoneerVearal was already plotting in her head the course that would be taken to locate the Scout. Obviously it woukd be the Prince's call in the end, but she intended to offer the best advice she could.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Dorian (Bad Company Meet, Po-Wahi)Dorian shrugged, catching the coin lightly between two of his fingertips."Of course he enjoyed it," he said in his soft voice, as if it were the most obvious statement in the world. "You're going to tell me you didn't find mutilating him the least bit entertaining?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Mikrok"There's the possibility but either way, I don't think my pleasure in mutilating him was as grand as yours, Toa." Mikrok responded, shrugging as he continued to slowly chew on the end of his straw.Dorian's blood lust was apparent as a stain on a white shirt, something he would definitely have to watch out for. Of all the members, he was one of those he absolutely didn't want to get onto their bad side.

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak noticed Nicol. "When did you get here?" She shakily stood, wincing any time weight was put onto her right leg. She was still holding the Scout. "Who are you, anyway?" Her voice sounded tired. And that was because she was. After all, she had just taken a plasma bolt to the leg, and flew two beings to Po-Koro at top-speed. With evasive maneuvers.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Dorian (Bad Company Meet, Po-Wahi)"You seem to have a slightly skewed view of my personality, my Skakdi compatriot," said Dorian, putting the coin in his pocket and leaning back in a relaxed pose: the look only made him look slightly more deadly. "I don't torture or mutilate for the fun of it. I do it because it's a challenge, an ever-growing testament to the creativity required to survive in this business."He gave that same knowing shrug and leaned one finger against his temple."Of course, I won't deny that in certain cases, my...creativity...helps lead to what some may consider pleasure, but I assure you, mutilation is not my main drive in life."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Mikrok"I see. Your point of view is intriguing and you having explained it has given me a better perspective of you as a person. A positive one. Forgive me if I gave off the feeling of misjudgment about your personality." he said, looking completely relaxed as ever.Even the mildest signs of fear would be taken into account even though he harbored none but rather awareness instead."So what shall I call you, partner?"

IC: Dorian (Bad Company Meet, Po-Wahi)"I've been called many things by my species: the kindest of them are psychopath, monster, and demon, all of which are true to varying extents. I, however, prefer to call myself Dorian."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: The Scout - Po-koro - The Scout had fallen unconscious again, the shock from the crash landing and the fact that she seemed to have a fever now were to blame. She was breaking out in a sweat. IC: The Prince - Docks -The trio departed from the Iron Knuckle when it was finally docked. The Prince turned around back toward the ship. "Thanks for the ride Yovi, I owe you one." He called out. "Anytime Prince! Anytime! If you need a ride back to the castle, I'll most likely be here for a while. Got some fishing to do." The Prince nodded to Yovi and then turned to Vearal and The Jester. "Alright, I've not that familiar with this region, what do you two think is the best way to start the search?"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC-Marfoir:Marfoir nodded at Dorian. "I take pleasure in challenges as well," he said. "In fact, you might consider my joy in those challenges to be love. Why? I love sniping." He smiled. "In my dictionary, love, happiness, and pleasure all fit with this definition: Making a shot to the knees of a target nearly six-hundred meters away using a high-powered sniper rifle with a 10x scope. Knowing your target, putting them in your reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds." He laughed slightly."Most people would disagree with me on that, though," he added. "But the challenge is rather fun." He then sat back, looking on at the road."So, where are all of you from?" He asked. "Oh, my name is Marfoir, by the way."OOC: HK-47 FTW!

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Dorian (Bad Company Meet, Po-Wahi)Dorian nodded, rolling the name on his tongue."Mikrok," he whispered in eerie anticipation, as if sampling a delicacy at a restaurant.He took out the coin and began to roll it across his knuckles once again, watching the two faces of the metal object roll along his hand.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Mikrok"Where do I come from? That's a good question without an answer. For you at least, sorry to disappoint." he said as a cover-up for the fact that he did not have any recollection of his roots, apparently the work of the famous Makuta. Still, it did not matter; it didn't prevent him from accomplishing his work."But I am fairly certain you have a thing or two about yourself you wish to share." he asked slowly, fiddling in his bag as he pulled out another straw and replaced the one in his mouth.

IC: Dorian (Bad Company Meet, Po-Wahi)Dorian smirked at Sev's query behind him."Of course there's going to be a plan of action," he called back. "You don't expect us to go up against another group of assassins without some idea of their tactics, do you?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:I had watched the other Bad Company boys trying to assert their manliness and strength over the intruder. As much as I love hurting people, I consider it below my dignity to kick people in the face when they're down. No, that's a lie. I was just having too much fun watching. I judged the characters of my new teammates based on how they reacted to the intruder. Some were shocked, some were overcompensating the threat and expending unnecessary energy. I would've just popped him in the head. When Bossman Twinkles gave the order to go, though, I leapt to my feet, new supplies piled in my arms, and snagged the carriage seat next to him. I dumped my various artifacts unceremoniously on his lap so that my hands could be free to pack. I took the items back one by one and put them into my satchel. Once all was together I kept out my gun, put the little catapult on the floor next to my feet, and donned my new shades. Night had fallen long since, but I didn't care. "Got any more necessary info on the mission, Bossman Twinkles?" I asked as I picked my teeth.

test2.png

IC: Dorian (Bad Company Meet, Po-Wahi)"Of course I don't trust him to have a strategy. Trust is unnecessary, since I'm 98% sure he already had one before we showed up," said Dorian, shaking his head and laughing. "I merely have doubts that this group...NEX...will let us waltz in and let us butcher them one by one. Therefore, you could have answered your own query."He shrugged."And of course I don't trust him with my life. But I also happen to doubt that I'll be killed in the coming battle, and if I am, I won't really mind, will I?"-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Marfoir:"About myself? Not really," Marfoir said. "You'd have to get the best dungeon master on this island to torture that information out of me." He smiled. "And they'd probably fail anyways." He then looked sidelong at Mikrok."Hopefully you aren't one of those amnesiacs that keeps popping up on the island," he said. "I've had to deal with a lot of them lately." He shook his head. "It's really annoying trying to learn anything from them."

profiles i guess

IC: Sev"So without even hearin' the plan, ya believe that it's gonna be a good one. Lad ya need to realize somethin', just cause somethin' should happen doesn't mean it will. Thus I'd like to know the plan, then decide whether I think it's good or not." Sev rebuked, seems he doesn't even want to hear the plan. What kind of fool is this lad?

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Dorian (Bad Company Meet, Po-Wahi)The young Toa of Iron finally turned and looked Sev fully in the face, his cool blue eyes twinkling with some emotion that must have been amusement."I never implied he had a good plan. I just said he had one."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Ic: "What did I tell you about asking questions?" Brykon grunted as he held the reigns of his dikapi. "Whatever. Do you know what we're looking for there? Who the targets are? The layout of the area? No? I didn't think so. Of course there'll be a plan and a strategy, just not yet. We know the job that needs to be done and that's all we need right now."He pointed around him at the people following. "We're the best. We'll adapt as need be when need be. If you don't adapt like I will, you will die, but that's your fault, not mine or anyone else's. I don't expect anyone to trust me with squat, I expect people to do their best. You got a problem with that, you can die right now."

Edited by James Lester

IC: SevSev just shook his head and chuckled, before riding away from the others, so once more we charge in without a plan of action. If we all Gun solo, one by one we'll be picked up. He surveyed the group, but so be it, if that's the case, I don't intend to be the first, nor the last. I don't intend to go at all.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak checked the Scout's condition. "Okay, top priority. She needs help." Laserbeak put a hand to the Scout's forehead. "And she has a fever. We need to get her to Po-Koro, and ASAP. I can't do anything for her here." She looked down at her leg. "I'll worry about that later. I've dealt with worse."IC: The Cannoneer"Respectfully, sir, I would recommend starting in the village. Particularly with the local military branch. They might know something." Vearal answered. "And if that doesn't work, we take it from there."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: LasebreakIn spite of herself, Laserbeak chuckled. "Og course my leg isn't in god shape. I've suffered a plasma burn of unknown severity." She hoisted Scout onto the Dikapi. "But again, I've had worse. I once fought for almost a day with similar burns all over my body, in addition to having someone try to perforate my face."IC: The CannoneerVearal moved forward quickly, her stride easily keeping pace with the others. After all, she was a Vortixx. However, despite this, she made absolutely certain she always remained exactly three paces behind, and to the left of the Prince. After all, she thought, It is not my place to stand alongside royalty. To do so would be a serious overestimation of my importance.

fK5oqYf.jpg