Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

Ic: At last, the caravan of warriors -- some hot, some not -- arrived at the beach. The boat, as promised, awaited them by a hastily-constructed pier. The captain of the vessel waved to them, beckoning them. "Everybody off," Brykon ordered. "This is the craft that will take us to the Onu-Wahi coast."Brykon jumped off of his cart, quickly followed by Grokk, then took one of his hatchets and severed the straps that connected the chariot to the dikapi. The bird, suddenly freed, was quickly scared off by the toa before he destroyed the wagon piece by piece with his bare hands. The captain and his crewman immediately began to pick the pieces up and stow them on the boat to be used for fuel. "Everyone, do exactly as I did. No trace of our presence can be left."

IC: Dorian (Docks, Po-Wahi)Dorian was the last off of his cart. Turning, he shrugged and created several spikes of iron, which tore through the cart in a matter of seconds. Shifting the iron into a large bar, he scooted all of the pieces of the cart into a pile in front of him and began to add them to the pile Brykon had created. After a minute, he stood up again."That should be the last of it," he said.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Laserbeak and The CannoneerLaserbeak peered at the Prince. "Really? I can't see why."And with that, Vearal had had enough. She stepped forward angrily, brandishing her cannon. "How dare you! How dare you insult him!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Marfoir:Marfoir thought this was odd, taking a ship to Onu-Wahi instead of the tunnel he had seen a while ago, but meh. Never expect a Toa to do the logical thing, eh? He picked up his weapons, walking over to the ship and standing on it.He watched the others file on, taking careful note of them. With the people they had, the mission should go smoothly, however he had a sinking feeling that it wouldn't. Nothing ever went smoothly unless it was only one person doing the mission, and that didn't even turn out perfect all the time.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak stared. "Well, look's like someone didn't get their coffee this morning."Vearal instantly backed off when the Prince intervened, but she was still glowering at Laserbeak. And her cannon certainly hadn't gotten any lower.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: The Scout - Po-koro -The Scout sighed, Vearal's tempter was being pushed, as usual, it honestly didn't take much. She wished she could get up, but she was so dizzy, this fever was beginning to annoy her, and she had a lot of scouting to do.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC - Naryth Zenoklass - Desert BayOne blow was all it took to turn the cart to pieces. Well, and a plasma shot to destroy the splinters. No burn marks were left, luckily, due to the sand's viscosity and the plasma's temporal qualities. He stored the wood on the ship, and took his seat. The boat shifted ever so slightly as he stepped on board, thus he decided to sit in the middle of the seats at the back of the boat.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: LazLaz walked away from Po-Koro. He wasn't interested in its troubles. He was headed to Onu-Koro. He was sure that he would at least find something there that was interesting.OOC: Laz to Onu-Wahi.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: VearalVearal frowned. She suddenly had a very ominous feeling in her heart. Like something very bad had happened. She looked to the Prince.IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak bent down and whispered into the Scout's ear. "Your friend is very volatile, isn't she?"

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Dorian (Boat, Po-Wahi)Dorian easily strode onto the boat, leaning against the side. He dropped his bag from the Hiemalis breakout beside him, listening with a satisfied smirk as the money hit the ground.I died, came back, got a small fortune, and joined the best merc team on the island. Not a bad day.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: From here on out I'm changing both of my characters from the royal court to different names.IC: Xiela (Formally The Scout) - Po-koro -"Yeah she is-" The Scout stopped. She like something terrible had just happened. IC: Darien - Po-koro -Darien felt it too as he looked at Vearal. Then a dove like rahi magically flew in and landed on his shoulder, it had a note. The note was from...it didn't say...it read as follows.The Royal Court...gone...destroyed....Makuta....everyone....The King....everyone.....dead.....You're the only ones left...The Royal Court....is done...it will never return....you must....start anew....if you want to live....you must forgo....your former titles....forever...The rest could not be made out...there was some blood stains on it. Darien was shaking as he finished reading it, wordlessly he gave it to Vearal, and sat down, he looked like he was in shock.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

IC: Rynekk - BarracksRynekk nodded as Laserbeak left, before getting back to working on the barracks. He had managed to form some bedrock into a sort of base foundation, but was finding it exceedingly difficult to get the walls up. Out of practice, he diagnosed wearily.Deciding to leave the walls for later, he took over the task of gathering supplies. Fortunately, Laserbeak had done a pretty good job of finding beds and such, so it was only a question of rounding up some food and medical supplies, which wasn't nearly as hard as he thought it would be."Well, now that's taken care of..." he mumbled.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: VearalViral looked at the note, and let out a primal howl of rage. She swing her cannon arm at a wall, smashing a hole through it. Her knuckles bled, but she didn't seem to care.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Rynekk Karz it, Rynekk thought when he realized that Rucia and Tadris had left without him. He couldn't blame them, he wasn't the best fighter, but he still wanted to fight.He grinned slightly. This would be a great time to test out his new mask.Activating his Kakama, Rynekk sped into the distance, heading straight for Ta-Wahi.OOC: Rynekk to Ta-Wahi. Time to mess up an epic fight!-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: SevSev looked at his bird, before dismounting. Give the bird a light tap on the back, he sent the Dikapi off in the distance. I'm so getting myself one of those. He then casually walked onto the boat with the others. Not saying a word he made his way over to the rigging, before quickly and fluidly climbing to the Crow's nest. He was a Le-Koronan at heart, they liked high places.ooC: Snelly, the Prince and everyone should so blame the destruction on Nicol due to the Seer's warped prophecy. IC: NicolCompletely oblivious to the destruction, Nicol was still lounging on the rocky outcropping, enjoying the desert warmth. Quite a few birds were now perched on him. They always seemed to flock to him. Carefully, he took out his banjo and began to play a soothing melody. Just enjoying the desert breeze.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: But you see...The Prince never liked The Seer or his prophecies. I'm not sure why he would think that, also, they all already know it was Makuta...according to the note. IC: Darien - Po-koro -Darien realized something, most of the islands inhabitants didn't know who The King and the royal was...were.... So it really was no surprise that she was confused. Though Darien didn't know if he should bother explaining it or not...it didn't really matter anymore on way or another...his father was dead...so was his sister, along with everyone else he knew, besides the four of them that were here, they were the only known survivors of The Royal Court. But the note had said they needed to forgo their previous titles. So he was no longer The Prince...he was Darien...from this day forth. "It's just, everyone we knew...has been killed...we lived in a certain section in Ta-koro, it seems that...Makuta destroyed it completely...no one in the building survived..."

IC: Laserbeak"That sucks, man." King...... Ta-Koro...... As a spy, Laserbeak knew a lot about the island at large. And there was something about that combination that reminded her of something. But she couldn't quite remember what. "I'm sorry to hear it. If there is anything I can do to help, let me know."

fK5oqYf.jpg

ooC: The Prophecy said the King would die if Nicol left. Didn't say how. Also who said Darien had to blame Nicol. Could always be the Scout.IC: NicolIt wasn't long before Nicol's soothing Banjo melody began to fill the streets of Po. Bird's began joining in as well, Nicol was forming a symphony with Nature, and in some ways, this was just what this hope deprived Koro needed. A song to take their mind off things. A song to take them to a happy place. A melody to carry them towards inner peace. A symphony that brought them hope.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Darien - Po-koro -"I just...don't know what to do...my father...my sister...dead...and pretty much everyone else I know, save these three." His voice sounded hollow, full of despair.

Ic: Once the last of the wood from the carts was piled into the boat's boiler, the captain began to tear apart the rickety pier and lay the segments on the deck, not to burn but to use at another time and place. Finally, the man turned the throttle and the boat surged away from the coast and into open waters, bouncing over the waves effortlessly until it reached soft waters and then curved to follow the Mata Nui coastline over the norther tip and onto Onu-Wahi's coast.Brykon looked his group over. There were a few greenies there, especially that woman Dalia, and he had a few doubts about some of the others. The ones he could count on, though, he paid attention to. Grokk and Dorian he knew for sure, one being a very skilled gunman and courtier who had his way with the ladies, if you know what I mean, and the other being one of the only Mark Bearers Brykon knew that he actually liked. The man was reserved but powerful, skilled but able to contain himself. He liked him. The other one he expected to be good was Sev, but even with the short amount of time he spent with him, he grew suspicious. And that Dalia isn't helping. OR his attitude."Oi," he said. He was slumped relaxedly on the side of the boat, left arm laying comfortably on the railing. A stub of a cigar hung from his teeth, the tip glowing brightly every now and again. "Oi, Sev," he said, not caring about spilling identities -- they were all together after all, and if everyone played by his rules everything would be fine. "You've been silent the whole time. I think it's about time you stop playing the silent and lone wolf card and start talking." Vossen's cold shoulder and aloof attitude was starting to unnerve Brykon, though not visibly. Even here, he had to be on his guard, and people playing emo were first on his list.

Ic: "Anything," Brykon said gruffly. "I said we won't all be friends, Sev, but that doesn't mean not getting along." Of course, Brykon's idea of 'getting along' did not include hugs, affection or anything more than civil conversation, conversation that had been strangely absent from the seemingly arrogant Sev. Intentional or not, one could not help but think of the fedora-wearing Vortixx to be cocky, and so far there was no basis for that attitude. All Brykon had seen from him was a questioning and maybe inwardly scheming personality. Highly suspect, to Brykon.

Edited by James Lester

ooC: He's a Vortixx.IC: Sev"I repeat, what should I talk 'bout. Last time I asked for a name out of one of ya, I ended up with two knives to the back, and a shotgun to the face. First impressions make a big deal ya know." Sev then shrugged, "Besides, I don't think we're all here to hear 'bout my life. So I repeat, what is it I should talk 'bout."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Ic: "I heard you the first time, and I answered, Vossen," Brykon replied. "So I repeat, anything. Let me repeat that just in case you didn't hear me the second time, too: Anything. You're either a team player or you're out of the team," he said, punctuating his words as he stared at Vossen through the white smoke he exhaled. He pulled the cigar from his lips and flicked the ashes into the water while remaining in his calm and relaxed posture."I'm so sorry about your impressions on the others," he satirically whined to him, eyes rolling side to side as if doing to dosy-do. Suddenly, his jaw hardened and his eyes shot back to Sev's. "Get over it. This is the Bad Company. I don't expect the most sociable people to be here, but I need to know if you're either a team player who will live by my rules or just the first mutineer I have to cream with my fists." He placed his cigar back in his mouth. "So, what'll it be?"

IC: SevSev grinned, "We seem to be talking 'bout somethin' right now, and I don't see how talkin' correlates to Team player. Ya give me a mission, I'll do my part to make sure we succeed. If that means talking sure I'll do it, but I'm not one of those folks who can go and make conversation 'bout anythin'. But it ya want to me to try then fine," Sev glanced around him, trying to find something to speak about. Finally he decided on something. "Conversation, alright, next time I'm keepin' the Dikapi. Boy was really startin' to grow on me." Where the Karz is Nikky when you need him, he's was always the one who could make conversation out of nothing.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Dorian (Boat, Po-Wahi)The Toa of Iron enjoyed a mental chuckle and flipped his coin as he watched Brykon lay down the law."This should work out swimmingly," he said to the person next to him: Dorian didn't bother to look to see who it was.OOC: That can be anyone, ftr. Dorian to Onu-Wahi.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Kellin (Restaurant, Po-Koro)"Eat. You look exhausted."He grinned as he watched the Toa of Lightning begin to dig into her food gratefully."So, you never mentioned exactly what it is you want me to do," she said timidly. It was the first time Kellin had heard her speak, and her voice was like music to his ears: soft and crystalline, as though it might break at the first touch, though still beautiful."Nothing," was Kellin's reply, which caused her eyebrows to raise. "You're free to go whenever you please."Emarosa's eyes widened."I...I can leave?""Of course. Right after dinner, if you want."She squealed and threw herself around him in a tight hug. He grinned and hugged her back slightly."Thank you so much..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Darien - Po-koro -Darien sat there, his arms wrapped around his knees, his face planted on them as well. He was thinking...thinking hard...He made up his mind...he knew what he had to do. He stood up, and began to walk further into the koro.