Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: DehkazHe nodded. "Yes it seems so.""Off hand," He said, "Did you know that you have a 500 widget bounty on your head? Just thought I'd let you know."Before she could respond, the Toa of Magnetism turned towards a brown and red Toa of Fire, who looked really bored. "Stranger!" he called to the being, "You looking for something to do?"OOC: Jinklemeister thats you. ;)

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Dehkaz (Po-Koro)"Dehkaz, bounty hunter," he replied, holding out his hand to shake.Now that he was working with the Guard, the gunmetal armored Toa didn't bother hiding his occupation. "Our mission, or goal, is to rescue Turaga Onewa from a band of pirates that kidnapped him. You may have noticed the destroyed guard HQ, that was their work," Dehkaz explained.

Edited by Acrophobia

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Kanzahi (Po-Koro)"Good to meet you, friend," Kanzahi replied, accepting the handshake. Normally, he would accept missions under an alias, but this one felt...different, somehow. It may have been the knives the Toa wore like feathers."Ah, so that's what happened to it. Why did they kidnap him? Ransom? Sport?" Kanzahi quizzed the Toa. He liked to get as much info as possible before accepting a mission.

IC: Dehkaz (Po-Koro)"Unknown," he stated, his deep voice almost taking on a robotic tone, "We do know it was a coordinated attack. They seemed to attack the Guards first, keeping them disorganised and unable to defend the Turaga. Once they had Onewa, they escaped on their ship. We recently had beings go and search for them at their possible destinations.""As they have yet to report back, the rest of us are waiting for their return."Dehkaz lazily turned his head towards the Toa of Stone next to him and asked, "Hmm... Do you mind me telling him this?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Kanzahi (Po-Koro)"Sounds like a typical hit-and-run to me. Confuse the enemy and snatch what you want, and get back out again before they can retaliate. Good against foes you know you can't go head-to-head with," Kanzahi remarked. Turning, he indicated the Toa next to Dehkaz."What's his story?" He asked.

IC: [Naona]"You are obviously blind if you think I am male," said Naona in a deadpan. "But Dehkaz, no, I do not mind. Unless he ends up deciding to betray us to the Infernavika, because he'll be dead before that happens."She paused for a moment."And a bounty on my head? Really, do you know who placed it?"

IC: [Naona]"Right. Anyway, Commander Skyra and Lieutenant Krayn should be back by now. Where are they?"

NPC: As if on que, a Dikapi can running in toward Naona, it tackled her. There was a note on it from Skyra saying that they had found the Infernavika in Ta-koro and that they should make there way to Ta-koro for a rescue mission ASAP. Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC-Marfoir:Marfoir looked oddly over at Illicia. "When did you...?" He started to say, then cut off, shaking his head. No point asking, it'd just compound his bad situation more. He contented himself with watching the landscape."Mikrok," he said, not looking away, "When we get to Onu-Koro, tell Brykon that I have a contact we can speak to. His name is Fictus, and he can probably lead us to these 'NEX' people."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Dehkaz"I haven't the slighhtest idea who did it," he told Naona, before turning back to Kanzahi."Don't worry about that, I'm sure that you can quit at any time you like. Right Naona?"Dehkaz had been thinking over the exact same thing. Did he want to walk away? Go back to just being a bounty hunter?

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Dehkaz (Po-Koro)"Well, I'm perfectly fine with that," the bounty hunter replied, "Besides, don't think of it as joining the Guard, more of helping the Guard."Dehkaz lazily spun one of his knives around, thinking. About many different things. From plans of attack to life in general. But there was always one thing that he couldn't stop thinking about, What am I going to do after this?If you had asked the Toa of Magnetism before, he would have answered, without a second thought, I'm going to continue being a bounty hunter. But now that his name was cleared, he was free to do whatever he wished. What did he wish to do? Dehkaz wasn't used to choices like this. He could continue being a bounty hunter, and he had no problem with that. But it wasn't his only choice now...OOC:Yay! For internal conflict. :P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Dehkaz (Po-Koro)The Toa of Fire's question snapped him out of his thoughts. "I believe that now that we know where the pirates are, we are going to Ta-Koro."Dehkaz crossed his arms and added, "Now, I have a ship that we can use to get there quicker. It may also be useful in getting Onewa back.""Its right over there," he said, indicating the docks.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Marfoir:"I'm going to be running off to search for him," Marfoir said, closing his eyes. "He never stays in the same place, and it makes him very annoying to find." He sneezed, something getting into his nasal passages."I think we're coming close," he said. "I can smell raw protodermis and rock dust."

profiles i guess

IC-Marfoir:"Alright," Marfoir grunted, "I'll explain my reasoning." He took out a small sticky note, and wrote something on it before plastering it to the front of Mikrok's forehead."There we go," he said, smiling. "The perfect plan. Now he'll have to see it."OOC: And here we go again...xD

profiles i guess