Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: [Arkrak]Arkrak quickly grabbed something from his pack, handing it over to his colleague. It was one of the weaker explosives he carried, and was more of a distraction-type thing than a true weapon."Take this," he said. "I think it's pressure based, so chuck it someone and it'll explode. Get out of the way too, it doesn't really do much damage other than create a small explosion, but it's rather...icky and gooey."

OOC: So, now you understand the inspiration behind Incommodo, and my avatar. That scene is what it came from. :PIC: Incommodo"Yeah, things tend to blow up in one's face. Almost all great discoveries are made by accident." Incommodo commented.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: I do find it just a little bit odd that they somehow have this mysterious hunch that Chronn is about to be attacked...FOURTH WALL, ANYONE?IC (Zadron)Zadron quickly and silently took a short look at the area around DCI, from the pitch-black shadows of a nearby building."Unfortunately they have a Toa of Sonics with them," Zadron said as he returned, "and it looks as though though they're keeping a lookout on the building. Almost as though they know we're coming. Any ideas?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC:

OOC: I do find it just a little bit odd that they somehow have this mysterious hunch that Chronn is about to be attacked...FOURTH WALL, ANYONE?

Incommodo mentioned to Nex that Chronn had information, and he saw movement out of the corner of his eye, and assumed they were being spied on. He then assumed that Chronn would be attacked due to him... well... fibbing about how much Chronn knew.IC: Incommodo"Question: Are the light sources around Dark C Investigations Headquarters anything other than light stones?" Incommodo asked. "Because I think I may have just realised a flaw..."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Nex"I believe it would be wise to let me handle the two of them... And I can do so in a quite interesting way."His calm face had the slightest hints of a grin upon it."I, shall turn myself in to be taken to the Turaga... they have no evidence, and will want to take me before the Turaga. I will end up free, and the agency will be unprotected."He looked around the room calmly."Unless anyone has a better Idea."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: ArgentumArgentum thought about it. For repentance to come easily through a decision of himself. Was the rage from himself or from someone else? He knew it was from himself, and he knew he wanted to improve. That was where he was at.Argentum: I....I understand, Turaga. But where should I go now?

IC: "Go everywhere... wherever your mind takes you," Whenua replied, "And as you travel, seek out people to help. So many people here need help, and supplying them with that will help your heart truly see the light. I forgive your crimes, but you may need to accomplish certain deeds to win the hearts of the other Turaga"

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: Nex"Excellent, then let this plan begin."He turned away, walking at a rather average pace, heading toward the detective agency. He waved t a few people he didn't know, all in all he seemed to be your normal, friendly old Turaga, not the type of person who would harm anyone, ever. And he kept up that false face as he walked right out into the open, walking near the detective agency doors, in plain view of the meddlesome detectives.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Then I'll make one in the hinges.IC: Delak"Alright, Min, I want you to make a small hole in the hinges of that door," He pointed to the back door. "I want it to be just large enough for me to see through. No bigger, got it?"IC: MinhoMinho nodded his head and silently created a small hole in the back door.IC: DelakDelak looked through and activated his mask, I'm in, now to open that door.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC:Kohra nodded in agreement. "Yes, a good sleep is what I can use right now,after the long travel and the fight and..." she said and yawned, not able to completely finish her sentence. "Case in point." she remarked.The Vortixx began looking around. "I remember there being an inn not far from the market...only a few streets away. But I am not quite sure of the direction anymore. You know the villages better than me, do you know of such an inn?"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: ArgentumArgentum nodded. Stepping out, he closed the door, however, before he left, he turned around. "Thank You, Turaga."Argentum closed the door silently, and stepped out. That was 1 thing about to give him a heart attack, gone. Just several more he needed to take away. However, where to next? He didn't know, so perhaps a full cycle around the entire island would suffice. He headed south, towards the Le-Koro highway, and soon, saw the first tinge of sunlight.OOC: Argentum to Le-Wahi.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Guys, there is no back door, only the front door, which is metal. The walls are all solid stone.IC: NexHe was being as visible as possible, trying to be a distraction, which he knew would likely work.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles