Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: GarmeThe first thing the doctors did was knock her out, similar to Savulg.Then came removing the shards of crystal broken off in her leg, which was a slow task, and had to be done carefully.It was a bit later, and she was taken into the same room as Savulg, her leg wrapped up in multiple layers of gauze.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC(Savulg)

"Garme?"It took a while, but Savulg was finally awake after the operation. He felt like Karz and was down right exhausted. But, atleast he was healed. He slowly looks around the room for any sign of others; not wanting to hurt himself."There you are," Savulg sighs upon spotting the Matoran. She was okay and looked as if she had been healed of her injury as well. Smiling, Savulg settles back in a more comfortable position.-Mef Man

IC: GarmeShe moved a little, still mostly under the affect of the sedatives. She couldn't hear Savulg, but he could see that she was there, his leg heavily wrapped up in gauze. It was clear walking would probably be nearly impossible for her, at least for a while. Her leg would need time to heal, as much of it that could heal...

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Lexon's back?

flying at Lexon once more as he moved forward

:PIC: Onyx, Onu-Wahi CatacombsOnyx grabbed the chain as it was sent flying, having anticipated the attack with ease. Using his Pakari strength, Onyx swung his part of the chain, which would cause Walker to go flying.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: ReichenbachReichenbach returned to Onu-Koro, corpse in hand. The Toa of Sonics ran towards Chronn's hut, before leaving the body at the door and knocking yet again. The body count was going up and up, and there was nothing Chronn could do about it. Yet.Reichenbach stepped away, returning to the shadows.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: GarmeShe began to move, letting out a groan as she stretched her arms and legs, sitting up in the hospital bed. She had her hands rubbing her eyes within a moment."Ugh... That wasn't pleasant in the slightest..."She muttered, looking down at her leg.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Ledzel and Vagdom from Ko-Wahi.

IC(Ledzel, Savulg, and Vagdom)

Savulg sat in a trance for a moment upon seeing Garme's smile. Karz, did he like to see her smile. He smiles in return before replying,"I'm just fine. I'm all patched up and all I need to do is rest up. Then, he we can meet back up with Walker and Wrehn. But, who cares about me; you are doing well, right? Don't be afraid to ask for anything.""Half way there, Sir," the Toa calls out to Vagdom while steering the new vessel toward the designated coordinates. The two had been sailing for quite some time and were almost to the rendezvous point. Ledzel could feel his adrenal glands working as he thought of the possible deaths of the Skakdi he had sworn to kill for so long.Vagdom nods his head in response while leaning on the guard rail at the bow of the ship. His hand's were crossed over each other on the rail and his gaze never wavered from the water nor the coast of Onu-Wahi. He was ready for whatever they would encounter and wouldn't rest until he knew the clan was taken care of.-Mef Man

OOC: Sorry Darkon, didn't mean to desecrate Lexon's corpse even more :PIC: WalkerAs soon as he saw Onyx's hand reach for the chain, Walker let go at the right moment as it was pulled back with such strength, the whip seemed to teleport to his foe. Fighting a Pakari user with diamond armor would be very hard in Walker's situation. I'll have to keep my distance but even then, I'm going to have to go toe to toe with him...OOC: Mef, Zoma, I can assure you Walker's going to be very angry when this is over :P

OOC: Yeah; sorry 'bout that. Walker likes to run around alot. :P

IC(Gezdom, Ledzel, Savulg, and Vagdom)

"Easy; you're still going to need to stay still for a while," he says to Garme. "I'm no doctor, but something as bad as that probably won't let you stand up and walk around in a matter of minutes." Deciding to change the subject away from medicine, he asks,"So, you really like the ring?"Vagdom walks toward Gezdom and Nost after landing a few minutes earlier."Gez, Nost, how's it going?" he asks while looking for Sagom. "Where's Sagom?"Gezdom turns around to greet his father,"She's probably crying somewhere. Ole Nosty here got in a fight with 'sis."The Turaga sighs before turning to Nost,"What happened, son?"Ledzel paces back and forth across the deck of his new ship. Vagdom had told him to wait here, but he was eager to leave. Skakdi's skulls needed to be crushed...-Mef Man

IC: NostOh goodie! Now Nost had to face old 'papa's' freaking wrath! This day just kept getting better and better and worse and worse. Karz, the Ko-Toa even considered the possibility of leaving once he cut off a few heads and never see this 'family' ever again."Go see your 'daughter'." he said, pronouncing the last word with apparent venom, as if it were a vile word. "She'll explain."

IC: Tarnok, Onu-Koro MineNot long after Rubigo began his work, Tarn broke free of the ice, dropping to his hands and knees, gasping for breath. In between gasps, he said "Did you know there is no air in ice? 'Cuz there isn't." Regain his breath, he stood and looked around. "What'd I miss? Wheres Uskey?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC(Savulg and Vagdom)

"Fine, but I'd like a nice long chat after we're done," replies Vagdom before walking down the side of the hill; trying to find Sagom. He wasn't sure what was going on, but he needed everyone in a good mood if they were to win this.The Vortixx was silent for a few moments. Garme always had those times when she asked a random question to see what kind of answer she would get. Savulg, not being good at words, felt almost scared when these moments arose."I say act however Mata-Nui made you to act; don't try to change yourself," he says. "If acting negative is the way you were made; than act that way. I'll love you either way. And, I don't think Walker and Wrehn will mind that much either," adds Savulg, smiling.-Mef Man

IC: GarmeShe was silent as she listened to Savulg's reply. Sometimes, she just felt like she was bringing everyone down. She couldn't really fight any powerful enemies, she wasn't that good a thief, she kept getting injured, and even Wrehn was a better fighter than she was. She felt like an anchor, slowing them all down."Alright... Thanks..."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Hmm. Will Nost simply leave Sagom behind because she kissed a sweaty doctor; or is there a deeper side to this story I'm missing?

IC(Gezdom, Sagom, Savulg, and Vagdom)

Sagom was heading back to the hill ready to confront Nost again when her adopted father appeared in front of her."Hey, girl," greets the Turaga."Hey," Sagom replies while walking past the being; not in the mood to talk."You...okay, Sagom?" he asks while following the Toa. He hardly called her Sagom; mainly girl, daughter, and other things."I'm fine, and if this is about Nost I don't want to talk about it," she replies quickly."Sagom, we need to get this sorted if we're going to attack the clan. We can't let these emotions hinder us from winning. And, it's not like you and Nost to act like this.""It's nothing, Papa, just a little spat after I used Tairel. Nost apparently saw it, but he doesn't get that I've changed. After I met him...things just...well, they were different from him. But, I don't know what to do if all he wants to do is fight."The two were soon at the rendezvous point again; walking up in silence.Gezdom glances toward them, but looks back toward the wreckage of ships."You...don't sound convinced," replies Savulg, leaning back in the chair.-Mef Man

IC(Savulg)

"You're useful, Garme, don't think you aren't," he replies. "And, you may not be the best fighter, but I think you're the best master mind of the team. You're smart and know how to treat everyone of anything that's wrong with them. I think you're very useful, just don't ever think you're useless." Savulg places his hand on Garme's face in a comforting way; trying to make her feel better.-Mef Man

OOC: Nost is an emotional guy after his would-be wife died.IC: NostNost looked down at the ground, not bothering to acknowledge Sagom's arrival and appearing to not care. The Ko-Toa was instead rather 'busy' twirling his katana, its tip touching the floor as the blade turned round and round.

IC: GarmeHer face light up a little with another smile. This one more cheerful in appearance."Thanks Sav... Thanks..."She closed her eyes, adjusting herself in the medical bed. Then chuckled as she sat back up."Well... think we should go see how the other two are doing, make sure they don't kill themselves in the fight?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Ah, I see.

IC(Dev'ar, Gahla'm, and Savulg)

"Woah there," he cautions. "You can't walk let alone fight in your condition and if I move I might tear my wound. It was hard enough to sit in this chair," explains the Vortixx.Gahla'm sits at the head of the table; her clan members sitting across from each other in front of her. It had been a job well done and it was time to celebrate. Their treasures had been stashed away in one of the huts to be sold later and everyone had prepared their different meals and drinks.Standing up, Gahla'm raises her glass of wine and toasts her brothers and sisters."To a job well done.""To a job well done," repeats Dev'ar; standing up as well. He lifts his glass up high, a smile on his face.-Mef Man

IC: Wrehn was sobbing, "My ear, my beautiful ear..." what a disaster this had been. He thought travelling to other Wahis would be fun. But then he remembered that he was always looking for a fight, and he might as well put his ninja skills to use. He dove into the shadows, and crawled up behind Onyx again, this time aiming a stab at the back of his knee.OOC: This is, of course, written from his perspective. He doesn't REALLY have any skills :P

OOC:

"Easy; you're still going to need to stay still for a while," he says to Garme. "I'm no doctor, but something as bad as that probably won't let you stand up and walk around in a matter of minutes." Deciding to change the subject away from medicine, he asks,"So, you really like the ring?"

Same with a side-wound. XDIC: Onyx, Onu-WahiOnyx was caught off-guard as the Matoran attempted a stab. The blade had managed to cut his skin, an attack that would leave a scar, but nothing else, before Onyx turned around, and swung his maul at Pakari strength, a long reaching and potentially deadly attack that would be incredibly hard to dodge, considering that Whren would have nigh-no time to react. Meanwhile, Onyx, taking control of all his crystal structures in the area, began to draw them closer, planning to do something... Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Wrehn panicked, scrunching his body into a ball just in time to get hit. He flew into the tunnel wall, and fell to the ground in a heap.His eyes were tightly shut. The Matoran was certain he was dead. He had to be. No one could survive that. But, unbelievably, despite his intense pain, he was alive, but how?Opening his eyes, he discovered that to floor was littered with widgets. Ironically, money had saved his life. He reached for the bag he usually kept the widgets in, and found that his diamond had been shattered, it's strength being the last line of defense against the onslaught of Onyx' mace.However, he felt as if his hip was caught in a vice. He couldn't stand, but it would heal eventually. He crawled back off out of range, tending to his wounds. It was all down to walker now.

IC: Garme"You play cards of the same suit, like a Pakari card on a Pakari card, or a Hau on a Hau, or play cards on the same number, like playing the five of Huna card on the five of Ruru card. And the eight can be played for any of them, and you choose the type. Also, if you can't play a card, then you have to draw new ones until you can."She explained, shuffling the deck with a grin."You ever played any card games before?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: I'm going to kill all of you guys, y'know that? :lol:IC: WalkerSeeing Onyx turning around to attack Wrehn, Walker used advantage of the distraction, causing multiple arms of sand to lurch forward incredibly fast, each hardened so that they would smash into Onyx's back. Luckily, the multiple arms managed to get past the crystals before they reached their master and were now headed on a deadly collision course to Onyx's spine.