Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: No! Not the mail carrier!

IC(Dev'ar, Gahla'm, Gavarm, Gezdom, and Savulg)

Gavarm didn't say anything; just continued to eat and drink. His friend was kidnapped and he had alot of thinking to do. The plans of others were obvious choices on what to do, but maybe there was something else they could do...Gahla'm chuckles slightly before replying,"Okay, I'll expect you later." The Skakdi dispappers into her hut and begins to write down the "profits" of today's business deals. It truly had been quite a profitable day.The sound of Dev'ar yelling,"Watch this, Olsark!" echoed throughout the camp. The Toa was still doing that dangerous game with the knife and wanted to impress his Skakdi brother.And Gezdom watched all of this; taking in every detail while using his Mask of Stealth. The drunken fools would be an easy target to take on. They would have to attack now or never."Then, bingo!" exclaims Savulg happily. "But, I think you let me win," adds the Vortixx.-Mef Man

OOC: No! Not the mail carrier!

OOC: I believe the proper term is courier.IC: WalkerWalker was indeed right to have amassed the sand he had to his area as in an instant, Onyx was lunging at him, swinging his maul while the crystals he created were sent flying at him. It seemed he'd have to play on the defensive side for now as he sent a blast of sand about Onyx's size and a bit more gushing straight at him, intending to push the Toa away in mid-air while he used the remaining sand to quickly form a dense sphere around him.Acting as a shield, the successful and satisfying sound of projectiles deflecting off of it due to its spherical shape rang through his ears as he observed a few bumps appear in the interior from the crystal projectiles which managed to embed themselves in the thick sand. For an instant, he relaxed, nearly sighing but it was a mistake as one larger crystal pierced through the wall, cutting Walker's left side. He groaned in pain but he wouldn't let it put him out of commission.Not taking a chance to waste this glorious opportunity, Walker sent the sand from his sphere hurtling outwards in all directions in the form of blunt projectiles, the force of it pushing outwards so fast causing the crystals that embedded themselves in to fly as well, adding to his arsenal of projectiles.

IC: Tarnok, MineTarnok finished his lunch, feeling somewhat less angry after considering the facts. Chances are, Uskey was still alive. No use having a captive if you intended to kill the. He then stood, on his guard for anything. His mood improvement showed. "Sir, regardless of our course of action, I recommend we set out soon. We aren't exactly in a strong position for battle, and we are down a squadmate if that toa were to return."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC(Savulg)

"Fine," he replies, smiling. "My name is Savulg; don't know how old I am because of my memory loss, but I'd guess about my twenties. I was found on this island by a beautiful Matoran named Garme and joined the group she was in. I left Po-Wahi after a while to get a different view for a while, but soon returned after missing the Matoran mentioned earlier," Savulg states in his "biography."-Mef Man

IC: LekuaAs the group began to split up, Lekua turned to Nichou. "You ever-know this place far better than I do, of course. Do you have anything specific in mind of where we should start, or do we just go around question-asking anyone we meet-see?

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: Onyx, Onu-WahiOnyx cursed as the sand sent him flying into a wall, forcing the breath out of his body. Getting back up, Onyx moved his arm with the shield in front of him, blocking the sand projectiles. The crystals, however, he did something completely different with.Controling them back into stalagcite-like shapes, he, through the control of his element, telekenticly held the five 7'5" spikes around Walker, stabbing at him at various angles. Meanwhile, his leg had stopped bleeding, but still hurt.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Walker"Holy K-!" yelled Walker, sprinting out of the center where the crystals were stabbing at Kakama speed, barely making it out alive as he received two other cuts on his left side this time, narrowly evading three other projectiles. If this kept up, he'd be done for; he could not allow a vital spot to be hit. Walker would need to end this before he got too woozy from minor blood loss.Continuing to sprint at regular speed now, Walker ran straight forward at Onyx, picking up as much sand as he could on the way, the little particles thickly covering his arms. It was the right amount he'd need and hopefully, it would succeed. He could not afford to make any mistakes so he kept his eyes and ears attentive for anything which might pop out at him. The brown youth would soon be within close range of Onyx.

Edited by TX Wade

IC: Onyx, Onu-Wahi"Once, A Matoran questioned my authority. They never found his peices." Onyx said, calmly leaning on his Maul. It was very odd indeed, a Hardened warrior such as himself to start talking in battle. Suddenly, the crystal spikes Walker thought he left behind turned into tendrils and attempted to cover and then crush the Toa. "You don't even want to know what i'll do with you."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: LekuaAs the group began to split up, Lekua turned to Nichou. "You ever-know this place far better than I do, of course. Do you have anything specific in mind of where we should start, or do we just go around question-asking anyone we meet-see?

IC:"Hmm...", Nichou paused, clearly in deep thought. "No, I cannot think of any specific location that taipu might be, other than the Great Mine, obviously" he said, gesturing. "I would, of course, like to visit my home, at some point in our stay here in onu-koro, but we should attempt to find taipu first."We should go to the great mine and ask the mining foreman, because stannis is supposed to meet with Turaga Whenua.The foreman should know where taipu is if he is working, if he is in the mine, or if he is at his home, if he is not working. If he hasn't been seen recently, we should ask onepu, the ussalry commander. Does that sound like a logical plan to you?"Nichou asked.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Walker"Well I'm not a Matoran. (Too slow!)" responded Walker, easily evading the crystals as he outran the crystals which attempted to crush and cover him from behind. Being the speedy devil he was and running away all those times in Po-Koro payed off; his endurance, speed and reflexes were much more acute than ever. Now he was in front of Onyx, about a meter and a half distancing them, preparing a sand-powered punch to his face.

Edited by TX Wade

IC(Dev'ar and Savulg)

Dev'ar quickly pulls his hand away as the blade stabs into the table. There was a roar of laughter from the beings as Dev'ar takes his bows. "Come on, brother, your turn," he says to Olsark while setting him down on the long bench. A chorus of chanting,"Olsark!" over and over proceeded; Dev'ar joining in as well."Oh. Then, how about we talk about our future," he adds. "What do you want to do, Garme?" asks Savulg.-Mef Man

IC: Olsark"No, no, I can't..." muttered Olsark however the chanting did not cease. His name rang loudly, fists beginning to slam tables in a collective rhythm along with the imitating clapping of hands and foots banging the ground."All right, all right." Upon hearing his agreement to participate in such a foolhardy game, the clan erupted into cheers, some clapping, some laughing. There were even others making bets. Settling himself down on a bench across the being holding a knife, he stuck out his hand on the table. "Do your worst."

IC(Dev'ar and Savulg)

"Well, I guess I'd like to still be with you three," he starts, not too sure himself. "At some point I...may find a different kind of a job," spits out Savulg. There. He said what he had been thinking for the past few months. Ever since he left for Ga-Koro, those thoughts had been swirling around in his head. Just, which thought would be the right path to follow.Dev'ar smiles to his brother before wacking him on the back with his hand. He looks up to see the Ga-Toa pull the knife from the table and stand there for a while. She quickly made her move and brought her knife down closer and closer toward Olsark's hand; threatening to make a sun roof in the Skakdi's hand.-Mef Man

OOC: No clue what a sun roof. I'm going to assume you're going to make a neat sun pattern in my hand and that you didn't do anything special yet :PIC: OlsarkOlsark kept his hand as it was but he kept fidgeting, his entire being screaming to move his hand out of the way, a sense of adrenaline coursing through his veins. Risky, stupid and foolish as it was, the Skakdi could understand how other people took pleasure in such a thing.

OOC: It means to place a hole in your roof so you can see the stars at night. So, what she's doing, is trying to cut out a huge hole in Olsark's hand...

IC(Dev'ar and Savulg)

"Better move it, brother!" yells the Toa, happily as the knife continues to come down."Probably not," replies Savulg. "Wasn't that fun. I'd rather do something else. Maybe a store owner. Or a doctor. Or a stand up comedian. I'm not that sure, really," he sighs. Yes, the Vortixx was a confused being...-Mef Man

IC: Lekua"I suppose-guess that would work, unless the foreman suspicious-wonders why we're search-looking for Taipu in the first place." Lekua though for a moment. "Wait, how's this: I'm a story-writer from Le-Koro doing a piece for the Mata Nui Daily about the tunnel-excavation of the Le-Koro Highway, and I was true-hoping he could possibly-maybe give me a list of the names and addresses of the Matoran who worked on it, so I could speak-talk to them firsthand? You can be my friend who's acting as my way-finder during my stay-time here." Lekua's mind raced, already formulating the details of his plan. "We should track down the tunnel-miners in the order on the list so no one would get suspicious, and interview-speak to them all, too." He thought for a few moments, and then nodded, satisfied. "What do you think-suppose? No glaring bad-errors or anything?"OOC: I just thought of this a few minutes ago. I suppose we'd have to get a staff member to RP the foreman? I can't imagine it'd be that easy to get Taipu's address.

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: Olsark"Remind me to never do that again." said Olsark, hobbling off away feeling almost sick, a look of weariness crossing his face. The Skakdi learned a valuable lesson today: don't listen to a drunk. Poking his head into Gahla'm's tent, he looked around until he spotted the blue Skakdi. "Hellooooo."

IC(Dev'ar, Gahla'm, and Savulg)

Gahla'm turns around to see Olsark. Her face brigthens into a small smile before saying,"Ah, Olsark. Come in.""Scared Muaka!" calls out Dev'ar before taking a seat to try the game again. "Doesn't have enough guts to do this!" he says loudly to the others before dodging the knife."I don't know about those jobs. Maybe I should just stay with Walker," he says. "Anyway, I wonder how Walker and Wrehn are. I feel terrible for leaving them, but what can we do?"-Mef Man

IC - Raehn - Onu-Koro: After another twenty or so minutes of walking, Raehn had arrived at the village of Onu-Koro. Pausing at the mouth of the cave, she observed the place for a few moments, watching as the various beings who inhabited it -- mainly beings of earth -- went about their business in the Lightstone-rich environment.A place underground, with limited visibility at times... No doubt there would be criminals about, and bounties to be claimed. Checking her equipment, she continued forward, entering the village and looking for something, anything, to do.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: The commander finished his meal with a swig of beer before putting the canteen away. He looked at all members of his team one last time.This decision would be final. He had to make sure it would be the correct one as well."Az acting commanderr uhf Uzalrry Zefenz Skvahdrron," Sulov Koskium pronounced, "I appoint Gafarrm az ze deputy replazing Kol."He paused. "To Onu-Koro in vedge formazhun!" He kicked Muv slightly. The ussal snorted and began to walk out of the mine.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness.