Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: (Mef) "Well, friend," Agni said, "You will have to make a decision. My companion and I are traveling south, to the village of stone. Which road do you wish to take?" Mef thought over the question for a few moments. He could stay in Onu-Koro and see how his old friends were and meet with his parents. But, he didn't really want to see the ones who banned him from here in the first place. He could also travel to Le-Wahi. His mentor had said he had friends there that could help him. But, Mef looked back to Agni. He seemed like a nice being; and he was the only one who had helped him since his return. "If you don't mind, could I continue to Po-Koro with both of you? Maybe I can find work there. I don't think I'd be exactly 'welcomed' in Onu-Koro."

-Mef Man

IC: Mero Kiap - Onu-Koro StreetsMero looked back at Jokar again before calling out to Kirgon one more time, "And what are you doing about that?" Mero looked down at his feet before looking at Kirgon again. He'd trained people in battle before, but that wasn't what he had meant. Mero had been itching to find a solution to the multiple problems on Mata-Nui.He had wanted to get to the bottom of it. Sort of. Honestly, he didn't really know.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: I think the same, but we will have to do our best without that 2001 feeling. At least the BZRPG is set in Mata Nui.IC: Isiak"Well it wasn't quite a nova blast, by the standard qualifications. I don't know, I just... fizzled out. As for Taipu, allow me to explain."Isiak hefted up his violin and placed aside his dagger-pointed staff."Certainly you know the tale of the Toa Mata and their disappearance for a hundred years."He struck a long note with the bow, pulling it softly against the chords."The Chronicler's Company were six Matoran that fought at the battle at Kini-Nui while the Mata entered to fight Makuta. Needless to say, they did not come back out. Their importance is that they were the last people on the island to see the Chronicler himself, Takua. If Takua could be found, some insight as to the fate of the Toa Mata could be given. I have also heard rumors that the six may know something besides what transpired at the battle, though I am at a loss as to what."Isiak pulled the bow back and forth twice, before steadily straightening it out to make a long oscillating whine."Taipu is one of the Chronicler's Company. And so we are here now, waiting."

-[bZRPG Profiles]-

- [Vejmeq] - [isiak] - [Qathek] -

OOC: Sorry for not posting earlier, I've been quite busy.Also, there are other matoran coming, but not any other PCs.IC:Vade saw Banua coming. He walked over to him."Hello," he said. "The cargo for the convoy will be arriving in half-an-hour's time. We'll then be loading it onto the ussal carts, which are arriving shortly."

IC: "Very well" the toa replied, and thinking of the mission ahead, he continued, "I guess we're in for a bit of a wait, so tell me, where in Po-koro will we be delivering this protodermis to?" Banua could have guessed; he had travelled this way with many other caravans as a matoran ambassador to Po-koro, but he would rather talk than sit silent. "Who is the protodermis for - I've travelled this way before, so I might know him." Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

IC:Agni nodded slowly at Mef. "I don't see an issue with that. You are welcome to travel with us. After all, there is safety in numbers. But one thing you must understand: Valria and I are on a hunt. We are tracking down someone dangerous. If Valria permits it, I will tell you more on the way. But we are only staying in Po-Koro for a short while, to find leads, follow a trail. We are under some timely pressure, so please do not slow us down. If you wish to stay there, that is all up to you. I am just giving you a heads up in case our paths run parallel further then the village of stone."OOC: Actually a 3rd party member would be cool I think, it's just that Agni is basically a police officer, so he's got different priorities.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC Jokar - Onu-Koro - Near Tunnels to Le-Wahi: Obviously this Kirgon guy had problems, and some serious charge that he needed to get off. He seemed ready to blow, and by blow, he meant blow, on the scale of Mangaia. He was either going to blow up like a volcano, vent it all off slowly, or find a way to get rid of his rage. However, Jokar didn't feel like talking to the little ball of blue fire, especially not now.He instead waited for whatever rage Kirgon had to flow out, perhaps a Toa had done something bad to him in the past, and that was the cause of his anger. Nobody hated something unless it effected them or people they knew in a non-optimum way.-Jokar

IC: Kirgon"And I've tried everything to help the villages. Everything!"He was still screaming in rage."And then you arrogant, know it all Toa have that option from the beginning, and do nothing!"He stomped his feet like a child in a rage."You are no better than the rest of the Toa on this island, no better than my-"Unpleasant language."-sisters, and no better than the ones just laying around doing nothing!"His hands were literally twitching in anger.'"Atleast I tried once! And Like I told Mero, there are no second chances."

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Mero Kiap - Onu-Koro StreetsMero pointed at himself, "I've been given a second chance," He growled a little, "Most of my Matoran life I did nothing but fight others for money, and than one day everything changed when I realized something. Even the smallest of contributions are contributions nonetheless."He stepped forward, holding his chest up in a proud manner, "I made a difference," A mental image of Kore flashed in his mind, "You just need the right person to teach you how."

Edited by MicroSnipe

| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: Sorry for not posting earlier, I've been quite busy.Also, there are other matoran coming, but not any other PCs.IC:Vade saw Banua coming. He walked over to him."Hello," he said. "The cargo for the convoy will be arriving in half-an-hour's time. We'll then be loading it onto the ussal carts, which are arriving shortly."

IC: "Very well" the toa replied, and thinking of the mission ahead, he continued, "I guess we're in for a bit of a wait, so tell me, where in Po-koro will we be delivering this protodermis to?" Banua could have guessed; he had travelled this way with many other caravans as a matoran ambassador to Po-koro, but he would rather talk than sit silent. "Who is the protodermis for - I've travelled this way before, so I might know him."
IC:"Well, there has been no advance sales agreement with anyone," Vade replied. "The matoran that is co-ordinating the convoy, Selan, (at that moment Vade pointed the matoran out to Banua) prefers to sell the protodermis once we get there. Due to the fact that the convoys from Onu-Koro are less often now, we'd get a higher selling price if we increase the competition for the protodermis."

And kudos IO. You're a pretty sharp kid to understand all that at 9.

-The Captain

Old LGD RPGs:

Dino Attack RPG - Space Police RPG - Johnny Thunder RPG Mark Two - Alpha Team RPG: Ogel's Last Stand

-Signature Under Construction-

At this point in time, real life has made it so that I may have absences from here from time to time. Apologies.

LEGO Universe; October 8th 2010, to January 31st 2012

IC: Kirgon"Well, then good for you, getting a second chance."He said, his shouting laced with sarcasm."There are no second chances, your changed life will be short lived, then you'll back to how you started."He shook his head as he walked, grumbling slightly between shouting."Small contributions are worthless! If you can't get anything worthwhile done, why even try!?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Presently, the cargo arrived along with Selan, and the group set off along the tunnel that would lead them to Po-wahi.When they reached its end, the company emerged blinking from the Onu-koro tunnels into the bright sun of Po-wahi. After living so long illuminated only by fire of lightstones, it took them several minutes to adjust to the brightness reflecting from the sand and sky. Their appearance disturbed a few dikapi, who dashed off deeper into the desert, raising a plume of sand and dust behind them. Slowly, the caravan began to make its way to the village of stone.OOC: Banua to Po-wahi.

ppg2.png

IC: (Mef) There was no need to think over what Agni warned him. What they may face would put them to the test physiclly and mentally; it may even endanger their lives. Mef wanted in. "Don't worry, I won't slow you down. You tell me who to fight," said the Toa while patting his crossbow,"and it's as good as done."

-Mef Man

IC:Agni raised his eyebrows a little at the Toa's eagerness. "Sure, I will...when it comes to that." he said.He looked Mef up and down, particularly taking note fo the Toa's equipment. "The crossbow is your personal tool?" he asked. It wasn't uncommon these days to see a Toa wielding more then the weapon he received upon transformation.OOC: Hope Valria's cool with Mef in IC. She didn't really have a chance to give her opinion on the matter.

IC: (Valria)"Ah...um..nevermind." Valria said, then she had never heard the name of this newcomer."Uh, w-what's y-y-your name?" She asked, she then noticed another person approaching, Valria started talking deep breaths, trying to calm herself down, too many new people at once. Too many people asking questions, she wasn't ready for all this on top of the new information she had learned about herself and her team. Why was there so many people here all of sudden? Was it Telric, was he after her? The weak Toa of Gravity started shivering nervously.OOC: Yes, it's perfectly fine for each of these guys, just let to you know, you won't be fighting anything in Po-Koro. It's gonna be roundabout for few more areas. Also the new guys can go ahead and ask what's wrong with her, since she is very weak for a Toa. Also one change, Valria's team was messed up quite a bit back, I needed to make this retcon because of one more surviving member of her team.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: (Mef) The sound of drilling could be heard throughout the tunnel, then the few audible words over the sound of crumbling rocks: "Need another member?" Mef draws his crossbow and aims it toward the sound of the voice. Who the Karz is that?"Sure, I will...when it comes to that." The Toa of Earth turns to Agni to see he was the one who had replied to the new being. Mef wasn't sure about the new arrival. It was suspicious that some one crash through the tunnel just to ask them to join their hunt, even though he didn't even know what they were on one. Unless... Unless he had listened in on them. "The crossbow is your personal tool?" Eyes still fixed on the new being, Mef replies, "One of them," he says as he pulls back his coat to reveal the bolas, venom, and other weapons on his belt. Before he could say something to the being, a weak voice said, "Uh, w-what's y-y-your name?" "Mef, ma'am," replied the Toa of Earth. "May I help you?" he asks after looking over the weak and fragile Toa and hearing her strained breathing. He places his arm between her left and her side.

-Mef Man

IC(Jeni): The caves of Onu-wahi are dark and dangerous. With such beasts as Kofo-jaga running around, not much has changed in this horrid underground cavern system. Nor in the overground wastelands.At least, this what was Jeni was writing down in her notebook, with a title that said 'An Ex-Hermit's Guide to Mata-nui: 25 Years of Change'.

IC (Weta): After a long but peaceful journey, the two toa arrived in Onu-koro. As per Jeni's observation, it was still dark and enclosed, but it seemed more diverse than when Weta had last visited. Matoran with the look of miners still came and went through the village, but now the occasional Skakdi or Vortixx could be seen. Without any definite plans, the two toa wandered through Onu-koro watching the beings going about their business in the marketplace.OOC: Open for interaction.

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

IC: Valria blushed slightly from the sudden contact, but her breathing slowed down a bit, as she was brought back to reality. She smiled weakly."T-Thank you." She turned to Agni. "If y-y-you want to tell him...a-a-about w-w-what happened...you...you can." She stuttered out.OOC: Oh dear, I'm starting at least a quarter of the characters in this RPG are going to fall for Valria. I mean two guys in this RP (not telling about the one I didn't talk about) used to be on her team and fought over her. I'm worried she'll drag more people into it. It'd be hilarious though.

IC: Mero Kiap - Onu-Koro StreetsKore flickered into existence. Walking around Mero to his front she gave him a look of disapproval, "Let 'em go."Mero looked to Kore, making eye contact with her bright yellow eyes, "He needs to understand."Kore frowned a little, "I guess that's my fault isn't it? I suppose I was the one who gave you that attitude..." She sighed and turned around to look at Kirgon, still walking."Yep," He looked up again to Kirgon, "Because without people who try, we would have fallen to the Makuta long ago!"

| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: Hilarity is always good. Agni is not having a crush though, he's just doing his job in a nice and caring way ^^ Plus, the more, the merrier.IC:"As we are already on the subject of names, do you mind telling me yours?" Agni demanded, glancing at Mef and Valria, before turning his eyes back on the newcomer. The Toa of earth seemed pretty straightforward, in both intent and demeanor. Mef was someone who had little knowledge of his present. Valria had little knowledge of her past. The new guy...had just broken through a wall and asked to join three random strangers.

IC: (Mef)Mef looks toward Agni, not taking his arm off of Valria's and not lowering the crosswbow in the other hand."As we are already on the subject of names, do you mind telling me yours?"The Toa of Earth looks back toward the new being who had crashed through the tunnel; crossbow aimed at his chest. He still didn't like the idea of a stranger joining them and was determined to get as much as a background check on this guy as he could.

-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: (Valria)Valria felt protected at the moment, though inwardly there was a burning rage, not at Agni and not at Mef, no the image of the Toa of Lightning who had caused her so much pain, that had lost her team, she was able to keep it inward. She had noticed Mef hadn't taken his arm off of her, but she didn't complain. Perhaps because it felt similar to something before.OOC: Man I got keep my characters straight, her Toa team's leader I think was a Toa of Earth, eh, got check those posts.

IC: Isiak"Doubtless Makuta has extended his powers far beyond what he possessed a hundred years ago, though. We lack unity, structure, organization, to mobilize such vast numbers of Toa in the first place. I would not really call it inches away. This is why we are here for Taipu: any information he can give us can lead us back to Takua, and then perhaps to the fate of the Mata."

-[bZRPG Profiles]-

IC: Isiak"They do view Makuta as evil, yes, but they regard him and his minions almost as if neither of us will ever overcome the other. Rahi raids have been picking up quite a bit recently, and it appears as though Makuta is poised to strike us down. There is fear, but not enough fear to unite, and there is also too much, for now we distrust many of the strangers that wash up on our shores.

Edited by Vigor Mortis

-[bZRPG Profiles]-