Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: When you said "Runners", I thought of The Jesus Incident. And of having an eel-like creature devour my nervous system and lay an egg-sac in my cranial cavity. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/confusedw.gifIC: (Uar)If there'll be a team in Ko-Koro, then I'll be there." Uar said.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC:Miha"I say that

• [*]Havon[*]Me[*]Zealokan[*]Dekuna[*]Amakav[*]and Uar

become one group.

• [*]And Fov, [*]Payiges[*]Tangrua[*]and Tegam

are in the other."

IC: Amakav"I think that the groups should be more equal, and perhaps smaller, but the current size would be o.k. Wha if you put Zealokan with Payiges, tangura, and Tegam?"OOC: we should plot this strategicly. Also, ning is there, and not doing anything, but she kinda wants to join. Also, does anybody have some tips I for improving her personality?

OOC:Yes, have her do something other than join the Hau Karda. You aren't going to get any character developments just by having her stand around with the rest of your characters. Spread them out!IC:Miha"...You do realize that I put the important people in one group(and Amakav), and then the new recruits in the other?" Miha said, rolling her eyes.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC:Yes, have her do something other than join the Hau Karda. You aren't going to get any character developments just by having her stand around with the rest of your characters. Spread them out!IC:Miha"...You do realize that I put the important people in one group(and Amakav), and then the new recruits in the other?" Miha said, rolling her eyes.

IC: Tegam, Tangura"And so your just going to ditch us?" Tangura turned to Havon. "You have the final say in this, why don't you choose the groups?"OOC: I will try to find something interesting to do with her. I also need to do something with the vortixx I got permission for, but never even made a profile for. Any ideas? Edited by NStephenH

OOC: That list isn't bad, but Zealokan and Payiges? Like that's gonna happen. Not saying it's a bad idea, I'm just saying that trying to spit up those two is gonna be impossible. :P IC: Havon - Onu-koro -Havon wondered the wisdom of calling one group 'important' and the other 'new recruits'. But that was Miha for ya. "Well, that list seems pretty solid to me, to be honest." Havon mused. "What do the rest of you think?" Havon looked at Zealokan and Payiges when he said this.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Zealokan'Yes, the two teams would suffice, and may I just say, no one is more important than anyone else.' He shot Miha a glare. 'I do think the teams should be more even, and the new recruits will need a leader. Maybe Dekuna should go with them. He and Payiges should be able to organize them to a degree.' He chuckled under his breath.OOC: Impossible to split, huh? :P

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC:Fov"If I might interject," Fov said, deciding to put his opinion out. "If Dekuna joins the group with me in it, then the two Lightstone Rifel users would be on one team. That seems tactically ineffective."Miha"What the inventor said." Miha said, rolling her eyes. "Those weapons are our heavy hitters against Rahkshi, putting them all in one group seems like a bad idea."

IC: ZealokanHe took the rifle from Dekuna's hands. 'I could take it, doesn't look too hard to operate-' A lightstone was fired and hit the cavern wall, bathing them all in a blinding light. When his eyes had adjusted, he sheepishly handed the rifle back to Dekuna.

Edited by Toa Zealokan

BZPRPG Profiles

IC (Dekuna): Dekuna made no comment as he withdrew a new lightstone from his pack to replace the one Zealokan had shot. "I'm with Zealokan" he said. "Both teams need to contain some of the founding members, because otherwise the group of newer members" he was careful here not to belittle their importance, "might as well be a separate organisation. If we all want to be Hau Karda, we need to have a part of how we began. That way, we keep true to our original purpose and don't get sidetracked, going after different things."As for teams, I think it would be a good idea to keep Zealokan and Payiges together. We already know they work together well, and that Zealokan can best relieve her infirmity. Both are worthy toa and have my respect. Fov makes a good point about the distribution of weaponry, but the thought needs to be taken further. We have three good inventors and engineers on the team, so it would make no sense to have them all in one group. The same goes for powers - they should be chosen to complement one another."

ppg2.png

IC:Miha"Alright then, every body who fights with ranged weapons, go over there." Miha said, pointing at a small rock over to the right of the group. "People who use speed and agility to fight, head over to that rock." Miha said, pointing at a rock to the left. "And people who just bludgeon through everything, stay right here." she said, pointing at the ground they were standing on. "This will let us see who's fighting styles mix well with others."

IC: Tegam, Tangura, Amakav"What about mixed fighting styles?" Tegam said. He then drew out a venn diagram around the rocks, and stood in the mele/ranged combo section . Amakav walked over to the ranged rock.OOC: lorax, who are you refering to when you say inventors. I just want to know how else, other than tangrua. I haven' been on in w whila nd am still not even sure who fov is.

OOC: @ NStephenH Tangrua, Zealokan and Fov. Fov is a Vortixx who just joined up. If you want to know more, I suggest going to read his profile or asking Biobeast.IC (Dekuna): Dekuna took the ranged rock and went to stand beside Fov. His mask and weapons suggested that this was his primary skill, though he knew he could work effectively in close quarters as well. As a body-guard, he had needed to be competent in many areas, making him a kind of Tahu-of-all-trades. What he didn't normally do was "bludgeon through stuff". He preferred to work more with a bit of skill rather than brute force.

ppg2.png

IC: Havon - Onu-koro -Havon sat on the rock where the ones who fought with speed and agility we're suppose to go. "Good point Dekuna, Zealokan and Payiges should stick together, and we should have a founding member with the other team." Havon looked at the founding members. "So...which one of us founders wants to lead the second team?"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC (Dekuna): "I would be willing" Dekuna said. "Though if anyone else desires the position and others think it best, I will gladly step aside. Now as for how to devide the team into groups, I suggest this. One team shall contain Havon, Miha, Fov, Amakav and Tegam, while the other shall be made up of Payiges, Zealokan, Uar, Tangrua and myself. This way, we have founders and newer members devided between both. Each group contains a Matoran, because as Miha frequently reminds us, it is important that our organisation considers the interests of many different groups. The lightstone rifles are on different teams, and the inventors are split up. In addition, we have both toa of fire in a group so that they can work together and ice paired with lightning, which work well in combination. Finally, Uar with his kakama and Havon with his Kadin are in different groups, so that if we need to contact each oither quickly, both teams have a member who can travel quickly.Does anyone have a better suggestion?" He concluded, hoping that they could finally stop debating and get onto some positive action.OOC: And even the timezones are as close as I could figure. How I hate those timezones and the havoc they cause! :censored:

ppg2.png

IC: JalkaiJalkai caught up to the Toa of Air, and saw that it was in fact the Toa he was looking for. "So where's the brains of this operation?" Jalkai asked, seeming to be trying to provoke Brekan. Just this Toa and I won't be enough to kill Makuta or The Slumberer. Hopefully the overly happy Vortixx is gathering allies.

sml_gallery_51411_140_31138.png

IC: CikrenA quiet "Ah" of pain came from the roof of the Inn, as a somewhat complex stretch aggrivated Cikren's still sore shoulder. She held the stetch for a minute longer, before caving in to the throbing pain, and releasing it.The Toa of Ice sighed: she had been up there for only thirty minutes, but already, she had to stop to avoid injuring herself further. Cikren quietly cursed the rock golems, and sat down at the edge of the roof, watching the various beings go about their day.

IC (Weta): Weta had walked around most of the koro before he finally spotted Cikren up on the roof of the inn. With a quick shape-shift into a bird and a flap of its wings, he leapt up to join her and then deactivated his mask. "So this is where you went" he commented. "I wondered where you'd got to. I suppose it was your joke to watch me wander around the koro looking for you." He was more annoyed at himself than anything. For a Le-koronan, up should have been the first place he looked. "It's a nice spot though. You can see the whole village from up here".IC (Dekuna): "Thankyou, Havon" Dekuna said. "Now, do you want your group to find out about this NEX and the assassin who attacked you? It would be fitting for you to track them down. My team and I will seek out some other way to combat the darkness". Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

IC: ZealokanSuddenly, he jumped up, and pulled out a scroll, holding it out to Fov. 'Here, take this, it's designs for a Glider I've been working on, I've refined it so it's compact, portable, and reusable. You could build it for your team, perhaps.'

Edited by Toa Zealokan

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: One team shall contain Havon, Miha, Fov, Amakav and Tegam, while the other shall be made up of Payiges, Zealokan, Uar, Tangrua and Deukua. I need to remember that.IC: Tangrua.Tangura stood his ground, becasuse while he didn't do much fighting, his rahi wuld run pretty much anything over.

IC: BrekanThe Toa of air didn't turn around, she just sped up her walking. She wanted to shout for her friend, but he wouldn't be able to here her. So she just kept walking towards the Le-Koro tunnel, and just hoping that the three-eye creature would leave her alone and stop following her everywhere. He was freaking her out.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:CikrenThe Toa of Ice didn't seem suprized when a bird suddenly shapeshifted into Weta. "What? Oh, sorry... No, not a joke, I just prefer to practice alone," she explained, looking up at him.Cikren glanced around, he was right: you could see the whole Koro from up here.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: And even the timezones are as close as I could figure. How I hate those timezones and the havoc they cause! :censored:

OOC: I couldn't agree more.IC: (Uar)Uar had sat by the speed rock. After learning that the team he was on was to help in attacking the Nui-Rama hive, he asked:"Sorry, been out of touch withe Le-Koro for a while. Exactly why is there a plan to lay siege to the hive?"

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC (Dekuna): "That sounds like a good idea" Dekuna agreed. "The nui-rama have been giving Le-wahi trouble for years, and it seems like half of them are infected by Makuta. If their base were to be destroyed, it could really help Le-koro and make the whole wahi safer for travellers. Imagine not having to fend off swarms all the time! The gukko force would be freed up to do so much more." He, for one, was sold on the idea. but just to be sure, he asked "Does anybody have an issue with that plan or another suggestion? Havon, are you happy for this to be the devided team's first mission?"IC (Weta): "What is it you were practising?" Weta asked, wondering what required such secrecy.

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

IC: Cikren"Not-" she stopped herself, about to say, Not for you to know.But she didn't. Weta had carried her all the way to Onu-Koro, the least she could do was try to be nice. It wouldn't kill her, right? "Some stretches, very complex ones. Even with my Calix, they are difficult; so I wouldn't recommend you try them. I do them every morning, usually alone, as it is easier to focus that way."That wasn't so hard, she thought to herself.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Weta): "Every morning huh? That must be hard work, but it explains how you were so great against those scorpions yesterday. I couldn't believe some of the moves you were pulling off. Now I know how you did it. I hope it wasn't too rough on your shoulder?"

ppg2.png

IC (Dekuna): It often annoyed Dekuna that other beings hearing wasn't up to the standard of De-matoran. The world would be so much better, in his mind, if everyone could listen well. Still, he kept that to himself while he answered Zealokan's question. "If you had been paying attention (OOC: reading the above posts), you would have heard the discussion. Now unless anyone has a last-minute protest, you and Payiges will be coming with Tangrua, Uar and I to Le-wahi. Miha says that the gukko force is planning an attack on the nui-rama hive, and has suggested that we go to help. Havon, Miha, Fov, Tegam and Amakav will be staying here to search for information on NEX and the assassin who attacked Havon in Le-koro. Got it?"

ppg2.png

IC:Miha"Wait, I just thought of something." Miha said, quickly pulling out a blank tablet. She started carving a message into it, then handed it to Dekuna. "This is my formal recommendation as a founding member of the Hau Karda, and as a Squad Leader in the Gukko Force. If anyone questions why you're there, just show them this tablet."

IC (Dekuna): "Thanks, Miha" Dekuna said as he took the tablet. "I'll try to let you know how the mission goes once we're done. Hopefully when we next see each other, the threat of the nui-rama will be reduced and the assassin will be caught. Now, are we ready to be off?" he asked his part of the team. "Lets take the Le-koro highway back to the village".

ppg2.png

IC: Amakav,Tegam, Tangura, NingTegam and amakav staid behind inwith the main group, waiting to get information about NEX. Tangrua mounted his cart, and tehn followed Dekuna down the tunnel. (OOC: He hasn't officiallly left yet right?)"I hope you can help me with my powers more later" Ning said to payiges, before she departed twoards her home in le-koro.OOC: Might not be that available this weekend... going on a little trip

Edited by NStephenH

IC: Zealokan, Payiges, Aki-NuiThe Silver Toa and the Blue Toa jumped on Aki-Nui's back, and the Bull scraped his foot along the ground, ready to go.Zealokan whipped the reins. 'Yah!' Aki set off like a speeding Disk, narrowly avoiding collisions with several carts.'Wooooohooooo!!!' Payiges hollered at the top of her lungs, the wind rushing through her unkempt hair.

BZPRPG Profiles