Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

(Pupwa, one, I wasn't there, and two, I notice you're fighting over it again. How'd that peace work out for you?)

"ENOUGH!" I reappear, furious, with the Staff (It survived being destroyed, since it was never truly destroyed in the first place). I use my powers over Shadow, now massively enhanced by the Copy Staff of Unlimited Power, to create a shadowy copy of The Beautiful Butterfly Wings. I use my new Shadowy Butterfly Wings to obliterate Toa Smoke Monster. "As much as I never liked Void, he had the right idea for power choices." I teleport to the Mask and take it.

My Mask.

(The Beautiful Butterfly Wings are basically an expy for Tabuu's wings that Voltex came up with for Bionifight.)

Edited by The ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I teleport to you and take the mask from you, being so surprised, and then teleport away before you can realise what just happened.

My mask.

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.

Now even angrier, I create the Shadowy Rocket Launcher of Exploding Heads, and I use it to, of course, explode your head. It comes back, because that's how the weapon works, but I use the distraction to dash into you with the Shadowy Usain Bolt, not only killing you but also increasing my speed, and I grab the Mask as I smash into you.

My Mask. (You just know I'm gonna use all the Ultimate Weapons. Well, except the last two, but I don't know about them IC.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Then I use that thing- a- majic of yours to incinerate you

(Even though I incinerated all of your equipment in post 2346)

My mask

Edited by Toa Aeron

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

(I know you did. I'm simply using the Staff to recreate them. The Staff isn't actually fully here, it's like an echo, so breaking it here wouldn't work. Breaking Staffs of Unlimited Power is also not a good idea anyway, the Desolation of the Staff is proof of that.)

You try to use the Staff to incinerate me, but thanks to a combination of isomorphic controls and lack of knowledge of how to use it, you fail miserably. I pretend to be shocked, but then I suddenly start to smirk. This turn of events has managed to calm me down somewhat. "Isomorphic controls. It's good, isn't it? And now, good compan- well, I can't call you that, but let's just say your work is done." I create the Shadowy Scythe of Destiny over my head, and raise it above your head, as if I was going to reap you, in the manner of the Grim Reaper. But then I lower the Scythe and simply slice him in the face with it, scaring him, and then I kick him over. Oh, and I incinerate him with the Staff (HAH). I then teleport away with the Mask, briefly stopping to kick a newly-created chair over in apparent spontaneous anger, before calming myself down. After all, I have the Mask, and with the Mask, I will be able to infinitely power the Staff. And what is a puny warlord like Tuma compared to someone controlling god-like power?

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"I'm not quite dead yet!"

Using my powers of the Saiyan, I come back more powerful than before. I teleport and take the mask leaving you confused again.

My mask.

(PS did I detect a Bad Cop reference?)

Current collection:
2001: 
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva

2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9

1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

Turns out I died of hypothermia earlier due to me having been building an extremely powerful weather machine, one that has the capability to affect the entire planet's atmosphere. More specifically, envelop the planet in an eternal ice-age, that will never go away, even when the machine is destroyed. Now, seeing as how I have been revived, I take the mask while the planet freezes over, and hide in my impenetrably insulated bunker, sitting in comfort in a soft living-room chair, wrapped in blankets with a hot cup of cocoa in my hand, and the mask in the other.

My mask.

I call upon my Toa brother of Ice: Froston(I'm horrible with names so I'm open to suggestions) He absorbs all the ice and unleashes it upon you, destroying your weather machine. Now you are trapped in 5 feet thick ice and the "ice age" is gone

My mask

(The chair was meant to reference Bad Cop, yeah.)

(And what planet? Kopaka obliterated the universe. I could make a planet, I suppose, but where's this random planet come from?)

(...I think I just answered my own question.)

Seeing as I was in the empty space that is almost all of the universe, I was not affected by the ice age, although angrier now that the Mask was stolen from me. I kick another chair over, as it appears to be quite therapeutic (and I really don't want to get that angry). I take some pills, to help with my growing... problem, and I teleport onto the now normal planet, which really shouldn't be there in the first place. "I shall not have the Mask stolen from me, by two puny Toa!" I stab Toa Froston with the Shadowy Scythe of Destiny, and then whack Toa Aeron with the back of the Shadowy Scythe in the same motion. I skip the Shadowy Ignika to create the Shadowy Black Rod of Power, which I use to finish off Toa Aeron. And then I use the Staff to incinerate him. And I also use the Staff to add another 10 feet of ice to Toa Onaku's prison, and giving it a solid layer underneath, making it resemble a rocket. "I'm afraid it's time for you to leave us, Onaku. But don't worry, I'm giving you one last trip. I know you just love ice, so I'm sending you on a holiday to Antarctica! So long!" I swap the Shadowy Scythe for the Staff, and use the Staff's power to make the ice rocket off to Antarctica, using my Staff to imitate a golfer as I do so. "That's three disposed of, leaving two Toa remaining. Including... the teleporter." And so I enter the now empty bunker, and back up to a corner, so the teleporter can't surprise me again. I ready the Staff, so if he teleports in front of me I'll be able to quickly stab him with it.

My Mask. (You'll have to be more inventive now, Kopaka)

(Oh, and did you know that the Kanohi Ignika was one of the Ultimate Weapons in Bionifight? 10 Damage once a round, and the ability to return from death at full strength once per round. JiMing lucked out there. But don't worry, I still need the real Ignika to power my Staff, and I can't replicate that.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I teleport another Toa brother : Rockalus toa of stone. he spawns a meteor shower and kills ALL of you

my masky

Edited by Toa Aeron

However, I had put on the Shadowy Kanohi Ignika before hand, meaning I survived the Meteor Shower. I decide to be charitable, and give Toa Smoke Monster some cake. Shadowy Bionifight Cake, that is. The cake kills him, as well as Rockalus, Aeron and everyone else near it (The Bionifight Cake could deal damage to every other player when used. And my ones are superior versions). Onaku's alive though, considering he's still on vacation in Antarctica.

My Mask.

(Note that the Shadowy Kanohi Ignika only has the one-use single-target damage and resurrection. Once I hit someone with the blast, the Kanohi is useless. And that's also the last Shadowy Ultimate Weapon ShadowVezon has knowledge of.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I separately teleport only hands, ans they just so happen to appear around you're neck. They then proceed to nab the mask for me.

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

Well, now the Shadowy Kanohi Ignika is useless, and I've lose the Shadowy Scythe, I'm out of Shadowy Ultimate Weapons. The Staff wasn't broken, given it's god-like energy, but the Troll Scepter disrupted it's link here, meaning that I can't use it without heading back home, and that would require being able to get to the portal. Basically, I am now completely unarmed. Luckily, I've still got my prowess in Martial Arts, and so I roundhouse-kick Pupwa, taking the Mask in the process. I flee, stealing a plane. I throw the Mask out of the plane into the Atlantic Ocean, in the hopes it will delay everyone enough to buy me enough time to get backup here, who can give me the Mask.

The Atlantic Ocean's Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Did someone say... Tulpa? Didn't you know that tulpa are officially illegal in this sector of space, and have been so since the establishment of the galactic regulatory council? At least, that's how it's been ever since I went back in time to make it so. Your tulpa, Pupwa, is removed from existence, not only in space, but also in time. It now never existed. What tulpa were we talking about again?

Not my mask, I'm still on vacation in Antartica.

Edited by Toa Onaku

(Hang on Toa Onaku, weren't you trapped in fifteen feet of ice?)

Understandably, this made me angry. "I'm afraid, Pupwa, that we've reached your final destination." I use my power over Magnetism to unlock the door, and the air pressure sucks Pupwa out of the plane, and into the ocean. I had used my power to create a barrier stopping me from being sucked out, and I re-lock the door once Pupwa has fallen into the ocean. Unfortunately, I now can't get the Mask, since Toa Onaku's time travel shenanigans means the Mask is currently back at the bottom of the ocean.

The Atlantic Ocean's Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Thing is, you're in the ocean, I'm on a plane 10,000 feet in the sky, and Onaku's chilling in a 15 feet ice prison in Antarctica. So you may have beaten us in a fist fight, but then you have to wonder whether you beat us in a fist fight, or whether your imagination thought you beat us in a fist fight. And while you're contemplating insanity, I'm cruising away. But you're the only person currently here who can get the Mask, so what's your problem?

The Atlantic Ocean's Mask (Pupwa, you're the only one who's at the ocean, and you're pretty much right above the Mask.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I freeze the ocean solid, and then call up Commander Cold to dig the mask out for me.

That rebel, he ran off with the mask!

Ice Planet 2002 team's mask. On the planet Krysto, not to mention.

Current collection:
2001: 

Well, I'm obviously still in the plane. And that was your internal monologue, but of course that didn't stop you from taking the Mask. However, the distraction from all this allowed the Phantom (you thought I didn't have a spare) to head through the portal and reach my location, allowing me to give myself the echo copy... thingy of the Staff. I then use it to break apart the plane around me, and find out Pupwa's location. He finds that the Mask disappears from his hand, but I hadn't gone there, oh no. I had simply make everything for a mile around him fly into him and crush him, slowly and painfully. Oh, and I also teleported him into the center of Manhattan and immobilized him, just to ensure his demise. Basically, he's dead. Now you know how it feels, Pupwa. Now you know how I felt.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

(Thought that would have been how you got out.)

(I wasn't in the Phantom then. I didn't properly explain it because I had almost finished my post when you interrupted it, making me have to rewrite, but I never left the plane, I sent a few more bodies down into the plane I was in to give the Staff, which is why I say that I broke the plane apart around me. Sure, you broke the Phantom, but I still have the Mask)

Being genre savvy, I expected someone would come after me eventually, and with you free enough to send postcards, I started keeping an eye on you with the Staff once I got rid of Pupwa. So I used my powers to rip your jet apart, while still being tens of thousands of miles away from your location. And just to rub it in, I project my voice to your location so you exactly know who is powerful enough to do this. "Enjoy your dip, Onaku." I then teleport to Paris, so anyone wanting to find me will have a much harder time of it, and I relax as a cafe, enjoying a croissant. "Ah, I think I might retire once I've ended the Mafia. Oh, and I should teach Pupwa a lesson." And so Pupwa found himself having a sunbathe. On the Sun.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

You fool. I freeze the sun, killing everything within the galaxy.

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

(I actually watched the video, and unless you summon the dragon at the end, I don't see your point. Also, you're in Antarctica, and I'm in Paris.)

I survived, with the power of the Staff, but I'm annoyed that my break in Paris is now ruined. However, I decide to fix my problem, by reanimating all the people at the cafe as zombies, creating sunlight and heat with the Staff and generally making it appear normal in that cafe. Outside, it's post apocalypse, but inside it looks like a perfectly normal day. Except for the zombies, of course. I decide to order another croissant, as the one I was in the middle of eating had been ruined by the sudden cold period. I give it to someone else, who happily enjoys it. But then, he'd enjoy anything if I wanted him to. I am the puppet-master here, after all.

My Mask. (Nobody actually did anything to take it, or even go anywhere near it, and I'm alive anyway)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Kirby arrives on the post-apocalyptic Earth (Kirby 64's Shatter Star?) and eats everything. Including the Ignika and Shadow Vezon.

ShadowVezon's mask still, but now inside Kirby.. Good luck getting it out.

Current collection:
2001: 

Luckily, ShadowVezon destroyed my jet just as I had boarded my spaceship for interstellar travel. As I fly away on my spacecraft, I watch as my jet falls into the sea, and silently curse the culprit. How ever, my anger is cut short as the planet is suddenly enveloped in ice once more.

Not my mask, but I'm out of here...

I get a toa of plasma to melt me a path to the mask, then escape with it.

My mask.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I fly to Omicron 579, a star system hidden deep within the Omicron nebula. There, I land on the star system's only life-supporting planet, Kamgronius, where I seek admission into its vast library of knowledge, some of which can not be found anywhere else in the galaxy. I begin studying, preparing myself for the conflict ahead.

Not my mask, but soon... soon.

I teleport to Kamgronius and obliterate the library. Take that. I then teleport back to RG Zehvor, and after a brief battle with the Toa of Plasma who misses me and hits him, I obtain the mask.

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

Luckily, kkk only obliterated the first layer of the library, which contained generic information that can easily be restored. I continue to study the books as the planet activates its defense systems, preventing any further aggression.

Not my mask, and don't pull that kind of s*** again.

I study the books over your shoulders and pick up the mask that Kopaka dropped.

My mask.

*reads over Onaku's shoulder*

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )