Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

Thank you I go forward in time steal the mask without anyone seeing it and go hide somewhere you can never find me I then edit your memory's so you don't remember Tahukan and the mask

GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER

:hau: :miru: My Mask :pakari: :kakama:

Edited by Tahukan The TaVo-Matoran

:voyanui:

"NOOOOOOO" I scream why why must you take it I think in my head "my precious" I screech i then stab you and kill you with a rock I take your body eat it and run off with the mask thinking "now why did I just do that?"

:hau: my :hau: mask :hau:

Edited by Tahukan The TaVo-Matoran

:voyanui:

I observe these events on a screen which depicts your current thoughts. You remain strapped to a lab table with your head covered in electrodes, giggling softly to yourself and twitching as you grasp a mask that only you believe to be there.

My mask, and my test subject.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

The mask activates its inherent ability to remerge itself. In the ensuing blast of energy, both Tahukan and Toa Smoke Monster are amalgamated into one dastardly creature.

Plot-conveniently, I happen to be near them when this happens. During the confusion, I sneak in and grab the mask.

My mask.

Ninja'd!

Edited by OmiChron

Nokama Chameleon

I hire a ninja to steal the mask.

My mask.

(unless I posted after I was ninja'd :P)

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )