Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

Looking back at our previous success, I consider the worlds we conquered: "Look at the things! They're like marbles in my collection; mere playthings for my amusement." I then take on a form of truly marvelous proportions, absorbing a few planets in the process. Then, using a few moons and my powers, I craft a golf club of similarly herculean size, and begin putting planet after planet, right towards Onaku. He is crushed by the sheer mass surrounding him, which collapses into a black hole. I continue to hurl planets and other astronomical objects into this black hole until only I remain. The mask is destroyed inside the singularity, and I accrete the object, increasing my mass at an inconceivable rate. Now, only I remain, and I collapse, knowing that I have won.

Nothing is left in the universe. The mask is destroyed, its last possessor being Makuta Malignus.

game-over.jpg

bBhcfWO.png

The mask floats in the now infinite void. A small fragment of a soul is embedded in it, a fragment of my soul. My consciousness takes over the mask, and with its power, I start creating a body for myself out of the strange energies that now exist in the void.

I then create a reality-altering machine by carefully extracting minuscule amounts at a time from the infinite singularity that once was Malignus and the rest of the universe. I finally activate the machine and revert time back to when I stand, face to face against Malignus, offering him the partnership.

I smile, and then accrete him into my self. I then take the mask, throw it into the abyss of nothingness where no one can retrieve it, and then myself retreat to the uttermost edges of the universe and live a life as a hermit.

Not my mask, but I'll have to be more careful around Malignus from now on.

Edited by Toa Onaku

I retort, mentioning how the game is still going, and how your victory is void due to it never having happened. I then fuse myself with the core of an exposed singularity, containing the mask with me as to never allow anyone to access it again.

Not my mask, nor do I belong to it. We are simply trapped together, for all eternity.

Disheartened by your refusal to admit defeat, I take the mask, and grind it into a fine powder with my bare hands. I then use gravity to collapse the universe around me, bellowing "You lose.," just as I become the only object in the universe. I am indeed the victor.

I was the mask's final possessor before it was destroyed. I have won. The game is over.

Edited by Makuta Malignus

bBhcfWO.png

I look into the distance with contempt, disgusted by the fact that my victories are rendered invalid by the game's inability to end. I look upon the mask, again disgusted by it's inability to be destroyed, simply due to plot significance, and I accrete it, destroying its will, before becoming the mask. Now, it doesn't matter who has the mask, because I am now the mask, and it belongs to me.

My mask forever, for it is no longer Ignika, but now Malignus. My victory will not be spoiled by you.

bBhcfWO.png

I BEG to differ. Reality machine shenanigans ensue, and you are no longer a part of the mask. I take the mask and alter reality so that it is hidden within my mind, not as a real object but rather an idea I possess. I then teleport myself into a different wavelenght of the univese.

My mask.

Edited by Toa Onaku

You continue to spoil my victory...

No. I cannot allow this to continue.

I begin to accrete the universe, and begin to do the same to other universes, until I am the only reality. I hold the mask in my hand as my body struggles to maintain its integrity, and I use it to restore everything to the beginning, proclaiming my victory. Everything is restored as it was at the beginning of the game, with one difference: inscribed inside the mask is the lettering: "Malignus"

I have indeed won. Now the mask is nobody's, and the game is reset.

bBhcfWO.png

Seriously though, Malignus, stop trying to end the game. This game isn't supposed to make sense, you're not supposed to win, it's supposed to be an infinitely continuing pointless game of ridiculous one-upsmanship. Sort of.

My burst of logic reverts any change you've attempted so far. Oh, and it's my mask too.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Instead of paying 5 Widgets, I use my Mask of Gravity on the Moon, causing it to crash onto you and everything within thousands of miles of you. I then find the Mask in whats left of the area and take it.

My Mask. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

You could've just asked nicely, or paid the 5 Widgets...

I force toa smoke monster to use the mask to mitigate the damage to my planet. He dies, and I retrieve the mask, once again auctioning it off.

The mask belongs to me still, but bids are 5 Widgets.

bBhcfWO.png

I poke you in the eye and take the mask. For some inexplicable, plot-holey reason, the mere Onu-Matoran that I am can activate masks of power. I whip out the Olmak from my magical Hahli-MNOLG2-satchel-that-reminds-me-of-Hermione's-purse and place it onto my face, resulting in an image something like this.
I activate the Olmak and arrive at the residence of -Windrider-, pledging my allegiance and the mask.
My mask; offered mask.

Nokama Chameleon

I buy it for Avogadro's number in widgets. :P

My mask.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

That would have been me. :P

I steal it back.

MY MASK.

(Olmaks away)

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

Angered at my recent eviction, I have taken to flailing my pick at people who cause me grief. I take a swing at your Olmak, which shatters at the same time as warping you away. The Mask slips out of your hand just as you are teleportalled; I stuff it into my Hahli-Hermione bag.

My mask.

Nokama Chameleon

I throw the mask to OmiChron in the confusion.

his mask.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

I then proceed to steal the mask.

My mask again.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png