Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

No thanks. I scram the heck out of there, hiding out where Pupwa21 can't possibly find me EVER. I then resume my work on the reality machine, finishing it finally after a long time.

I activate it and start reverting time back to when I was on Kisaetra Ael 5, and just starting to manipulate the field. I activate the machine and start dragging the field together into Kisaetra Ael 5, meaning that if it were to go off, it would only destroy the planet.

I then manually cause it to go off, and as I said, destroying the planet process, but saving our galaxy from that terrible fate. I grab the mask I happened to have in my possession and scram.

My mask, the arcane field is gone.

Edited by Toa Onaku

Hmm funny well I revert the revert you just reverted to revert and due to this anymore reverting reverts to revert would revert everything killing us all but caus it would have reverted reverting all reverts in this reverting game we would never exists, but if we didn't exists it wouldn't have happened soo no reverting I then steal the mask wondering why anyone would need it. I then proceed to make the mask into a sword of power

My Mask/Sword

No reverting ever haha time is back to normal I am hidden still

I am the ninja master

My Mask

Edited by Tahukan The TaVo-Matoran

:voyanui: