Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

I get a Type 500 Tardis, destroy every other Tardis in time and space, and cause the universe to implode, while staying away safely in a pocket universe, and destroy every other universe that ever existed and ever will.

My mask because everyone is dead.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

I am immortal I change to my true form a great being and stomp your tardis like a can and eat it absorbing it and the masks power I then become a planet searching for more tardiss

My Power

Edited by Tahukan The TaVo-Matoran

:voyanui:

I fortunately happen to still have a fragment of my soul embedded in the mask, so my consciousness emerges, and I use the mask's powers to kill you. I then use part of the planet's materials to make a body for myself, then go ahead and gather tardis debris from all over the planet and make a reality-altering machine, and then use it to restore all of time and space back to how it was. After all this is over, I allow myself to drift into the nothingness that is death, and I respawn our normal universe, in my normal body, holding the mask.

My mask.

Edited by Toa Onaku

*frowns* well I summon the chthulu to kill you meanwhile I steal the mask and share it with you all starting with a big party with pizza and daft punk meanwhile I lock it in a safety cell i case one of you tries to steal it

RIUPAS mask

Edited by Tahukan The TaVo-Matoran

:voyanui:

I fortunately still have a pocket edition of my reality-altering machine. Unknown to anyone else, I still remember the events of the old universe (original topic) and how peace must never be brought, for a being known only as... -Windrider-, ended the last universe for that exact reason. I refuse to allow this to happen once more, and thus destroy everyone and everything in the immediate vicinity, destroying the safety cell and Tahukan in the process. I pick up the mask and smile.

The game must go on. The mask is mine... for now.

I begin moblilzing a massive army of rahkshi, before unleashing them upon the world to wreak havoc. I take the mask in the chaos, and with my military might, seize control of the world. I crush all opposing forces and establish my status as ruler of Spherus Magna.

My mask. My planet.

bBhcfWO.png

I accrete Mombot and begin to lay siege to what remains of the universe, visiting planets to accrete their inhabitants. I also take the mask, and seal it in an impenetrable ball of rock 1 Bio in diameter, hiding it in a fortress in the zone of shadows. I then proceed to locate and destroy any remaining kanohi olmak so as to make the zone of shadows inaccessible. I send an army of six million rahkshi to guard the fortress, and train the zivon to do the same. I accrete what remains of the MU robot and its prototype and grow to approximately 40,000,000 feet tall, and continue to lay waste to the universe.

My mask. My universe.

bBhcfWO.png

I take mombots 2.0 mask, which i then destory using everyones combined power, and murder every living thing, and cure immortality and destroy every atom and force that exists.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

As the 'game over' lettering begins to flash, my Matoran self calls desperately to Makuta Malignus:

"It doesn't have to be this way!"

I quickly detail the true history of Mata Nui's robot body - the Matoran Universe - and how Makuta Teridax was supposed to inherit that body. Being the only surviving Makuta, I explain to Malignus that he is the rightful leader of the Matoran Universe. I pledge my allegiance and my skills in negotiation to attain him the mask and protect it once in his possession.

Makuta Malignus' mask.

Nokama Chameleon

I relearn my magic powers and I become an imortal Timelady.

I then throw the universe in to one of the Cracks, and destroy the Time Vortex while im at it. Everybody dies.

No-ones mask because nothing exists.

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Funny. You do.

But now you're paralyzed from the neck down, stuck in a body cast, and confined to a wheelchair. You watch helplessly as I wrench the Mask from your nerveless fingers, crank up the James Bond theme song on my iPod, and hurl myself bodily out the nearest hospital window, transforming into a shadow-hawk on the way down so as to break my forty-story deathfall.

"My mask!"

After all of that time not doing anything, I am sent forward in time by the TARDIS before it gets destroyed and land 100 yards away from Pupwa. Tahu and Kopaka Mata jump in front of me in an attempt to save me from Pupwa's SHATGUM. Before any shots are fired, I run at lightning fast speeds between the two Toa Mata and collide a large RASENWIND SHURIKEN into Pupwa's face. This disintegrates him and the mask falls right into my hands.

My mask.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

I am teleported right next to your car, and attempt negotiations. I offer you a fair deal on the next tophat you purchase, and a discount card for JB-HiFi.

Unfortunately for you, you decline the offer. I jump you with my kolhii stick and satchel as you approach. I grab the mask and place it intomy satchel, hoping against hope that my plan will work.

I make a dash for the nearest cliff, surprisingly and conveniently located a mere ten metres away. I sprint as fast as my stumpy little Onu-Matoran legs can take me and dive off the cliff--I am surrounded by a golden glow, and suddenly I crash into the protosteel floor of Makuta Malignus' chamber.

"Sir!" I call. "I have it."

Makuta Malignus' mask.

Nokama Chameleon

It ceases to be his when I absorb him into my being, using my mask of accretion. I then release an amplified earth nova blast, destroying the island which Malignus' castle resides upon, thus obliterating the castle as well. I then teleport away into the void, where I use my last breath to bind the mask to it, effectively causing the very void between the universes all become the mask of life... holy dooley.

I suppose it is my mask, since I'm within it now...

I am confused by you saying that you take the mask, for the mask is now the nothingness... and the nothingness is the mask. The void between universes has been fused with the mask, so essentially, the mask is nothing. I still exist within it, and as such, it is not mine, but I am its.

I belong to the mask...

I become one with the void andd the mask, and I kick you out of the mask, where within, i fused my self inside, and create a new world with Armoured Titans as the the population, and i make everyone else here little babies, so you all get eaten.

I am the mask, and I belong to the mask.

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

I absorb Loganto into myself, suppressing his consciousness under my own, terminating his individual ability to percieve. The final thought that passes through his mind as it falls apart is that he belongs to me now. The last thing he knows is Makuta Malignus. I continue to hold the mask unopposed.

My mask.

bBhcfWO.png

Me, Tahu and Kopaka Mata surprise attack Makuta Malignus. Tahu and Kopaka grab an arm and a leg each and pull, straining Malignus's limbs.

I rip the mask out of the Makuta's hands while I order Tahu and Kopaka to dispose if him.

My mask.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended