Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

I am ninja'd again which causes my rage to boil over destructively. I simply BAN Tahukan and his RIPA and take the mask amidst this anarchy.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I apoligize and so does the RIUPA We make copy's of the mask for you all and give out pizza and ice cream and daft punk comes and plays music we are all in peace

YAY FRIENDSHIP ITS ALL OF OURS MASK

Edited by Tahukan The TaVo-Matoran

:voyanui:

No one can kill the Great Ones. you have merely delayed the cosmic nonchalance for a second. In otherwords: the universe says meh.

Yog-Sotthoth, Hastur and Azatoth unleash their minions on everyone for the lulz who can say why They do what They do?

No one's mask.

Edited by Norik Of Gielinor

You can't kill Cthulhu and you can't give everyone the mask!

I take it back from this shady "Everyone" guy.

After being ninja'd a third time, my rage boils over and I kick the Great Old Ones back to wherever the #### they came from.

My mask.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Since this is a yet another time reset, I haven't gone to Kisaetra Ael 5 yet. I how ever decide to do this now. When I finally land on the planet, I use my arcane modulator to start tapping into the awesome power of the arcane field. i'm careful not to cause any stress on the field, since that would destroy the entirety of our galaxy.

I do how ever manipulate the already existent stress to cause a small (in comparison to the other one that now never happened) arcane storm in your general area. I stay on the planet and manipulate the field to transport the mask across space into my hands on Kisaetra Ael 5.

My mask.

I begin investigation the mysterious organisation called RIUWA. It's obviously a acronym of something, but that doesn't matter. I have to find out what they are doing. I begin investigation by monitoring the arcane field, slowly draining the stress through my modulator and releasing it into the gaps between galaxies where it shouldn't harm anyone.

I finally find the originator of RIUWA, Tahukan. I smile as I notice that he possesses the mask, and I decide to send him a little gift. A small fraction of the stress in the arcane field, creating an arcane storm that destroys Tahukan and his organisation. I then manipulate the arcane field to transport the mask to me.

My mask.

I happen to be standing on a planet in the most concentrated zone of the arcane field. Due to this, my own essence also binds with the field. We duke it out in an sentient energy being manner, eventually leading to excessive stress buildup in the field, that ends with the destruction of the galaxy, and us in the process.

No one's mask, it's floating in the empty ruins of our galaxy... again.

The komau doesn't work on an energy being, so I play along with your stupid plan until you grasp the maks, at which point I surround you and absorb you into my essence, growing myself even more, and destroying you in the process.

My mask still.

Edited by Toa Onaku

I DON'T HAVE THE MASK! And while you sit outside of the box, gloating, the arcane storm will only keep building up, so eventually it's going to consume the universe. I ask you once more. PLEASE let me OUT!

I don't have the mask... The arcane storm rages... Let me out...

Edited by Toa Onaku