Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

While he edits it I steal the mask.

My mask.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I somehow disintegrate the ocean as I am a Guurahk, and steal the mask.

My mask.

SARRUSOPHONES ARE COOL

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

My mask, actually. I happen to see your jet coming from far away, and jump out of it with a parachute. I land safely half a mile away from the crash site and run into the forest that now surrounds me.

My mask, and I'm bloody lost in some forest highlands.

Edited by Toa Onaku

I see you fly off and I follow you in my A-Wing. I catch up to you, slam my ship into you, and take the Mask from you. I then clone the Mask and give a copy of it to you.

My Mask, though you have one now as well. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I jump into the time vortex, go back to before you were born, kill you, take Tahukan's mask, and resurrect my living spirit into the mask eternally, so it shall be forever my mask, with my spirit forever forged inside it.

My mask.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

I grab the mask and quickly fly my ship (which only has me onboard) into a warpgate, which immediately takes me to Kisaetra Ael 5, a planet so perfectly aligned with the arcane field that it is often used for arcane forging, which will come to especially good use in this case. I run up the near endless stairs of the starforge, and start forcing your spirit out of the mask.

My mask soon enough, but this might take a while.

Edited by Toa Onaku

I follow you and throw a contrabass serpent on you, and all 16 feet of tubing on it crush you.

My mask.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Crushing me interrupts the arcane forging process, which sends a strain into the arcane field. Due to buildup of stress over the millennia, this is a drop filling an already full container, and the arcane field erupts, destroying space within a 55250 atka elms (one atka elm is about 57.5 light years) radius, which obliterates the Milky Way galaxy. The mask, due to it being in the eye of the storm, survives, and it is now on a planet with arcane storms raging, and nothing in over a 55250 atka elm radius around it.

Not my mask, but look at the destruction you've caused, RG.

Due to it not being a physical container, but rather a metaphor, you immediately lose your army, and then die due to me shooting you right between the eyes. I then fly my ship to the edge of the arcane space crater (it's like a crater in space itself) and look upon the now ever raging arcane storm. There has to be a way to harness all the energy there...

My mask, but it contains the extremely scarred spirit of Timelady Gallade.

Edited by Toa Onaku

Funny, last I knew, I put you out of business, along with your unfunny, over used gag. Yes, I know what happens to me, I see your dead body floating in the edge of the arcane storm.

Anyway, I finish calibrating my shields to withstand arcane energy, and fly my ship into the storm.

My mask, and I shall find a way to fix this.

Seriously though, Pupwa21, drop the discount gag, it's becoming tiresome.

I reopen my business for Non related reasons. Somehow i got paid in Futureistic star ship. I use it to go to where you are and steal your Shelid calibration data. I follow you and propose an alliance until we fix the Arcane storms.

Our mask?

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

Hmm funny well I revert the revert you just reverted to revert and due to this anymore reverting reverts to revert would revert everything killing us all but caus it would have reverted reverting all reverts in this reverting game we would never exists, but if we didn't exists it wouldn't have happened soo no reverting I then steal the mask wondering why anyone would need it. I then proceed to make the mask into a sword of power

My Mask/Sword

:voyanui:

I ask Sumiki to give me the mask since he's my friend and he gives it.

My mask.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png