Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

After commenting on your disappointingly high amounts of logic (considering the game you're playing right now), I utterly obliterate you and any notion or memory of your existence by the power of the Inverse Plot Engine. Because it probably can, the Inverse Plot Engine then inverts itself becoming the Definitely Normal Plot Engine, which then causes the Inverse Plot Engine to be created in the past, whilst recreating the mask in my possession. Specifically, in my plot-sealed vault.

My mask. Have fun.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I gasp for air as I wake up in a meadow. I know immediately what must be done. I call the reality-altering machine from the pocket universe and start transforming myself into sentient energized protodermis. The very ground beneath me starts either mutating or burning, and then I transport myself into Malignus, destroying him from the inside, yet not his armor. I fill out his armor, and at the same time, transform it into something more advanced. I am easily distinguishable form Malignus now, but there is no way to penetrate my armor. I keep the mask within myself.

My mask.

Edited by Toa Onaku

You "take me down" as in you get me down on the ground. Big mistake. The armor I built? Not just for show and protection. This thing is a weapon. And I bloody well unleash it. An arcane storm engulfs everyone, but I of course survive, me being at the center of it. I then use the teleportation device that's also a part of the armor to randomly flicker me into infinity. I teleport a nanosecond to one place, then the next to another place, compeltely at random with the exception that no matter must exist in the target location. I thus never stay in one place, so I'm both everywhere... and no where.

My mask...

I order Tahu and Kopaka to kick Snake off of his wheelchair and beat him up. Pupwa is so overwhelmed with sorrow, he drops the mask. I pick up the mask and turn to walk away, I think for a moment and then take out a silenced pistol and shoot Pupwa right between the eyes so he cannot pursue me until he regenerates. I use my ice abilities to make a slidey slide like Frozone from the Incredibles to make a hastey escape.

My mask.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

I regenerate and partially collapse the icey slide, sending you to break everything in your body once you hit the ground. Following a grotesque squishy noise, I find the mask in your remains.

My mask.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

I hire someone to play the piccolo clarinet in D (aka the highest instrument ever made)

MY MASK AND NEARLY INFINITE RANGE OF HEARING :P

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

As you may recall...

...I accrete what remains of the MU robot and its prototype and grow to approximately 40,000,000 feet tall...

With this in mind, I am capable of throwing a punch forceful enough to shatter a planet. As such, I've been saving this:

I shrink to matoran size, keeping my mass constant, and deliver a truly wicked right cross to Pupwa. The results are fantastic: The sheer force causes Pupwa to explode, deafens any bystanders, causes several major earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, and alters the planet's orbit.

My mask. Now, to fix the planet.

bBhcfWO.png