Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

I kick you in the head.

My mask.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

I use my TARDIS to track and find it.

My mask.

I turns out I climbed inside your mouth just before you entered the pocket dimension. When you think you are safe, I rip my way out and take the mask.

My mask.

I viciously murder Pupwa in retribution for Mafia XI and throw his corpse at you. This grosses you out a lot (Pupwa, that is - not necessarily the fact that he's dead...) to the point where you will do anything for me to get it away from you, such as give me the mask along with the body.

My mask.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I incinerate you in the matter of a second with a touch, then proceed to extract the mask from the puke, and put it back together. I then time-lock the mask, causing eternity to go by in a single second for the mask, and I place it within the first second of the universe.

No one's mask.

I spend 42 and you give me the mask.

My mask.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I invade his mind as you devour it, extracting the mask from his mind before you eat it and stupidly destroy it. I then reverse what Toa Smoke Monster has done to it, reversing it from thought to object. Then I send it into space, on a random course, and to make it a bit more interesting, I make it teleport to a completely random location within reality, rendering it impossible to track.

Not my mask. No one's mask.