Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

I was just minding my own business, cooking noodles, when suddenly the fabric of reality started to unwind!

There can be only one cause...

So I seek out the cause, and use my now boiled-over noodles to take the mask.

My Mask.

"Those who dream by day are conscious of many things that escape those who dream only by night." - Edgar Allan Poe

I eat your mask. It's now mine, and you can't have it!

My mask, in other words.

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.

I stab you with the stick-looking thing that your av has, making you drop the mask, then I pick it up and run away.

My mask.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

The mask began to quiver, then became scalding hot, burning Drakmanka's hands and causing him to drop the Kanohi with a cry.

A low rumble spread from the mask's resting place. In a brilliant flash of light, the Ignika's guardian Toa appeared, pearl Kualsi glinting, black armour glossy, tectonic spear glowing dangerously. Green eyes shone sage and steady, a determination slicing through the air and settling on his target.

Beginning to get used to sudden interruptions in his day-to-day life, the Toa of Earth positioned his spear just short of Drakmanka's throat.

"I am Tohzak. What is your business with the Ignika?"

Nokama Chameleon

Watching everything play out in the void that once was the universe, I jump out of the portal that leads to my own universe, because I am from an alternate world.

I look upon the dead body of this universe's me, knowing he would be revived by the mask. I, how ever, won't be... at least not this universe's mask. Fortunately, I have the mask from my universe in my hands, since this very game is playing out there as well.

Soon enough, other members of my universe barge into this void, and the battle escalates to new heights.

My alternate mask, but Tohzak has this universe's mask.

I stare at the guardian Toa with a bit of dismay.

"...Uuuhh, I was gonna use it to stop people from unraveling the universe buuut... You can have it!"

I then run away.

Not my mask.

"Those who dream by day are conscious of many things that escape those who dream only by night." - Edgar Allan Poe

A red and green clad toa battles a dancing donkey and a headless hare for the mask as an eagle with a horse head flies in the sky above holding a minigun in its claws, shooting down several pink and yellow clad stormtrooper-ish guys holding rubber guns with flaming steel bullets loaded. I jump through the chaos to grab the mask from a headless hare which is also holding a frick-all caliber handgun, which happens to be aimed at my head.

All this is the result of me crossing over from my own universe to this one, in a futile attempt at escaping the battle WITH the mask in my hands. Sure, I could leave the conflict any time, as long as I don't have the mask, but that's just not an option. I quickly skin the rabbit, create a nice fur scarf out of it and grill the meat on a pike over a floating camp-fire, all before I land on the ground with the mask in my hand.

The campfire lands on the horsefaced eagle, setting it on fire before it lands on a propane soaked salesman standing in front of a volatile and extremely heat-sensitive nuclear reactor. Needless to say, the whole scenario goes up in a large fireball, which also spreads nuclear waste over the wast battlefield. Luckily for me, I happen to have a nuclear-shielding covering my body.

My alternate mask, which no-one in this universe cares about.

---------

Meanwhile, the alternate me activates a few spells, creating a shielding barrier around Tohzak which moves with him, and is basically unbreachable. I then do the same trick as before, creating a false mask and casting a spell upon it which makes everyone think it is the real mask.

For that purpose, my mask.

Edited by Toa Onaku

I just go and take it. Ha.

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva

2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9

1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I slap your head off.

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

I dust you. As in I put the dust on you. You now have to cough up the mask to me!

Sorry.

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

I feed you to a troll.

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

If you don't give me the mask, then I will see to it that you spend the next ten years in prison getting poked.

And if the case is thrown out; because my arrest was too violent, then I will personally hire a man, to poke you for the next ten years.

So, if your a fan of being poked, go ahead and hold onto that mask.

My mask. B-)

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg

I befriend those birds and create a bird army, using them to steal the mask and eat everyone who gets in my way.

My mask and my bird army.

I show you your avatar.

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

I show you your avatar. You die of jealousy. Mine is that much awesomer.

Current collection:
2001: 

Oops. I take the mask.

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: