Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

You know something? All of the Gundams in Wing already have self-destruct mechanisms built into them. So, I use Sandrock Kai to slice Drakmanka with it's twin blades.

My mask.

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.

But why are you going after Drakmanka? He doesn't have the Mask.

A pan-dimensional entity materializes, looking rather like a sheepdog right now, and sends you to the Land of Fiction for your cruelty. It then bellows in triumph, leveling the hills in which Toa Smoke Monster currently resides. While he is dazed from the experience of the hill on which he was standing crumbling, I take the mask from him.

My Ignika.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

The Moonship uses its molecular mobilization ray to retrieve me. Activating its temporal restoration function, I turn back to normal. The Moonship then activates intergalactic tracking systems, and warps to Quisoves Pugnat. Molecular Mobilization enables the mask to fly into the ship.

My mask.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I use a teleportation device, purchased from the local hardware store, to transport your Moonship to a lifeless solar system. I then use an inter-stellar manipulator, made by yours truly using a handy-dandy pocket guide to making manipulators, to make the star there go supernova, destroying your Moonship. I then don a spaceship and retrieve the Ignika from the wreckage using my teleportation device. My mask.

gZsNWyr.png

You're abducted by a kappa. So, i see you don't have cucumbers, eh? Well, then I guess...

*Glub, glub*

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva

2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9

1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

After my resurrection, I goes and gets me a cucumber. Life is good. Especially when its a ten-foot tall giant sentient Cucumber with eyes, a nose, and teeth like scimitars. I sic it on you. It finds you and devours you. Gulp. Gulp. GONE! Fortunately it had the sense not to eat the Ignika. I pick it up. My mask.

• Upvote 1

gZsNWyr.png

Too bad my hunger for cucumbers (And my kappa's) is greater than your cucumber's hunger for me. Together we eat the cucumber. Go get 'im, Kap'n!

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

After losing my loincloth, having had pants as well as a full set of clothes thrown at me, then getting tackled and sliced apart, all before I could do so much as blink, I decide to take a break and sit back and watch the fighting over the mask.

Just kidding. I acquire less destroyed pants to wear and jump back into the fray. I eat kopaka's kool kompanion while he is too full of cucumbers to do anything about it, and make off with the mask.

My Mask.

Edited by Drakmanka

"Those who dream by day are conscious of many things that escape those who dream only by night." - Edgar Allan Poe

I drop out of hyperspace and take the mask. I have an Exo-Toa suit warped down to me, and put it on.

My Mask.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I hide you in my walls where you body will never be found and I wear your skin as a suit. Your friends like you more than they used to.

As you attempt to figure out the song reference, I take the mask.

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

I cross-circuit your stolen Exo-Toa suit, making it overload and explode, sending bits of it - and you - flying everywhere. The mask lands at me feet, so I scoop it up and run off, climbing aboard my newly regrown potato rocket and setting off into the cosmos.

My Mask.

"Those who dream by day are conscious of many things that escape those who dream only by night." - Edgar Allan Poe

I had infected your potato rocket with a certain virus strain that only affects potatoes. Your rocket soon decays, leaving you stranded in the midst of space. You unfortunately also find out that the mask you are holding is fake, for I took the mask and replaced it with a replica a few posts back.

My mask.

My Moonship detects me within Kopaka's Kool Kompanion's walls, and beams me up. Repairing me with a temporal reconstruction device, it scans for teh real mask and launches several cruise missiles. I teleport to the mask long enough to take it, and get away seconds before the cruise missiles hit.

My mask.

I grab one of your cruise missiles before it explodes and know it at you. It's impact causes you to explode. I then grab the Mask from your remains and run into a complicated maze-like cave system that only I know how to traverse.

My Mask. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I acquire a Great Ruru, and use it's powers to help me follow you and navigate the maze.

I sneak up behind unsuspecting you, hit you on the head with a rock, and steal the mask from your dazed self, then make my way back the way I came, running off into a pinewood forest filled with Rahkshi that, for some reason, only like me.

My Mask.

I sneak through the forest using a combination of a Huna and a Volitak I aquired a while earlier. In this combination there also happens to be a mix of a Ruru and an Akaku, along with an Elda, giving me the perfect edge over every single other being in the forest. I track you down, and quickly take you out. Taking the mask, I stealthily get out of the forest

My mask.

I make more obscure references you don't understand. While you figure them out, I steal the mask.

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

I shoot cruise missiles at you.

My Mask

I amass all my Rahkshi together into an army and send them after Fekoro. A few of them get destroyed by the cruise missiles, but the bulk of them swarm him and dismantle his body. They then retrieve the mask and return it to me.

I keep my Rahkshi army around me while I smile and admire the mask.

My mask and my army of Rahkshi.

I am in the Moonship, which is covered in weapons... I beat up your army and take the mask.

My mask and Moonship.

You mess up the Graviton Manipulator, and are crushed. I put on a spacesuit and repair the Moonship.

My mask.

I reinforce my faceplate with bulletproof glass. I beat you up with a club.

My mask.

I plant a device in the fabric of reality that causes everything to turn into spaghetti; save for me and the mask. The universe then begins to re-form itself correctly, thanks to the mask's powers, but it'll take some time.

Until such time as someone is physically able to not be a noodle, the mask belongs exclusively to me.

My Mask.

HA! I am not affected by this destruction- For I had no physical body to begin with, I am just a wisp of thought, and I easily navigate this malstrom. planting myself in your mind and heart, I slowly corrupt you through 300 years in this destoyed universe- up to the point in which everything is repaired and good again. As you prepare to defend against the newly repaired others, I take full control of your body, and flee into the cosmos.

My mask, and drakmahka's body!

Dont you just hate it when your in a shop then you turn off a power point because nothings plugged into it, then realise that it's actually a light switch.... yeah. :(

G1 Cosmos gets rid of you, whereupon I arrive inside G1 Starscream and shoot you down.

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

I activate a hidden function in the Moonship and it turns into a mech suit. I use it to beat up Starscream and take teh mask.

My Mask.

I know not this Drakmahka of whom you speak, and I am Drakmanka.

I am now stuck out in the void of space, though, so I don't have much else going for me.

Not my mask, but if anyone would be willing to pick me up in a spaceship I would make them a lovely bowl of spaghetti.

Edited by Drakmanka

I activate a hidden function in the Moonship and it turns into a mech suit. I use it to beat up Starscream and take teh mask.

My Mask.

I push the self desruct button. Now, check your self before you wreck yourself.

My mask.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.