Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

I infect you with a highly contagious virus strain, which quickly decimates half the planet's lifeforms. While everyone is in panic, I escape the planet on a space ship with the mask in hand, having protected myself from the virus by altering my biology to be immune to it.

My mask.

I give you a new boot. The one on my foot. Straight to your face.

My mask.

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.

It's sandal season now people! Boots are SO last month.

While everyone rushes off to the stores to purchase this season's fashionable footwear, or in some cases dragged off by their fashion-crazed girlfriends, I take the mask from where it has been neglectfully left alone.

My Mask.

"Those who dream by day are conscious of many things that escape those who dream only by night." - Edgar Allan Poe

I put a sock in it. As in I punch you. In. The. Face. With a sock.

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva

2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9

1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I awaken with amnesia after being hit on the head by wooden footwear. My only memory is that I need to get the mask somehow.

To that end, I enlist the help of roughly two-dozen squadrons of Emmet and Batman minifigures.

With my unusual army, I forcibly remove the mask from your grasp and carry it away to my own possession.

My mask.

"Those who dream by day are conscious of many things that escape those who dream only by night." - Edgar Allan Poe

I possess the minifigs (I can split my spirit) , who beat YOU up, and then take the mask! I also possess a thousand robot minifigs, with real lasers, and use them to take over the world!

My mask.

Edited by reptile3607

Dont you just hate it when your in a shop then you turn off a power point because nothings plugged into it, then realise that it's actually a light switch.... yeah. :(

I fire a Portal Gun at the ground in front of you, rip the Mask from your grasp, and trip you into the portal. It sends you to the other side of the planet.

My Mask. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Planet? What planet? I blew it up. With you on it.

My mask!

Current collection:
2001: 

Aawwh, I liked that planet. They had good pie.

Oh well, I can find another planet to visit for pie.

I sneak up behind you while you're not looking and tie you up.

Since you're all tied up right now, I figure you won't be using the mask.

My mask.

I taunt you with my delicious pumpkin pies my family loves.

My mask

Current collection:
2001: 

Since pie is nothing more than an evil abomination to me (especially pumpkin pie), I go into a uncontrollable rage and destroy everything in my path. That includes you, so, well, you're destroyed. :P The only thing not destroyed in my rage is the Mask, which I take.

My Mask. B-)

pc0lX6T.png

You fall into a pool of energized protodermis, and are instantly destroyed. The mask sits on top of an energy field it likely produced by itself to protect itself, floating on top of the protodermis. I use a long stick to push it over to me, but when I grab it, I accidentally touch the protodermis slightly, but enough that it causes a reaction. I am transformed into... nothingness, for I was not destined to transform either. The mask drops onto the protodermis again, floating to the center of the proto lake.

Not my mask. Good luck getting the mask.

Edited by Toa Onaku

Lucky for me, I have a remote-controlled helicopter.

Using the helicopter, I gently nudge the mask over to my side of the pool, and then carefully pick it up.

While I'm at it, I mess up the ground around the pool, causing it to turn into a river of energized protodermis.

Try getting across THAT.

My mask.

I walk across it. Stabbing you with my awesome sword.

My mask.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

A giant, immortal, unkillable, and ridiculously powerful sea slug appears, and squashes you. It then eats the mask.

The giant immortal slugs mask.

Edited by reptile3607

Dont you just hate it when your in a shop then you turn off a power point because nothings plugged into it, then realise that it's actually a light switch.... yeah. :(

Immortal, perhaps, but immune to energized protodermis? I doubt it. The sea slug, being as giant as it is, crashes into the river of EP, transforming it into... an even bigger, more powerful slug, with a particular appetite; planets. It has in fact become bigger than the planet, so much bigger, in fact, that it can swallow entire planets with ease. It does so, and the entire population of the planet is digested in ultra corrosive stomach acids.

Meanwhile, the mask floats in space, no longer an item of worth to the immense cosmic slug. A lone hand reaches out to grab it.

At the very same moment, in a remote corner of the universe, a powerful being starts gathering energy from the cosmic forces of the universe.

Edited by Toa Onaku

I snap my fingers and have the planet reformed. I then take the Mask from you, flee to the newly reformed planet, and hide in a place so remote that not even I know where it is.

My Mask. B-)

Edited by Toa Smoke Monster

pc0lX6T.png

Sadly, that planet just so happens to be made entirely out of energized protodermis! As you sink, you begin to transform into... a birdhouse. The mask flies up into space and remakes the planet we were on exactly the way it was before the slug came. TSM is still a birdhouse, and the mask flies down and lands on him.

His Mas- oh, a squirrel knocked it off and it bounced to me and I grab it!

My Mask!

Edited by RahkshiToa88

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

I quickly run up to you and kick you in the groin. If you were to ask your doctor "Nyeeh, what's up doc?" he would say "Well, not your private parts for a while."

My mask

Meanwhile, unbeknownst to anyone, the ancient being keeps gathering power, far in a forgotten corner of the universe.

HAH. As if I need a heart. And as if I'd even let you take my REAL heart anyway. That one right there? Fake. And that mask? Rigged. With explosions.

My mask.

A path of galactic destruction lies in the wake of the ancient being as it draws ever nearer. Soon enough, it shall be here, with the power of the cosmos at its command.

Edited by Toa Onaku

I pull out your real heart and hold it in front of your face, Mola Ram style. The I drop you into lava. MOLA RAM STYLE.

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

As I already said, what makes you think I need a heart? Well, either way, falling into the lava won't be much of a problem either. Pressing a button on a gauntlet I'm wearing, I am immediately transported right next to the mask, which happens to be in your hands. I then punch you, take my heart out of your hands and force it down your throat, choking you on it...

My mask

Soon. Soon enough, the ancient entity will be upon us, and then, the world shall truly know the meaning of the word TERROR.

I make you eat your words. LITERALLY. You die from indigestion.

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

What kinda hat is it?

Still your mask. For now...

Current collection:
2001: 

I posses the slug, using it to eat you, and the mask. I then destroy the slug from the inside out, possessing a handy grunt, and grabbing the mask.

My mask

Then I go find the ancient entity, and foolishly try to posses it. The ancient being overpowers me easily, trapping me in its mind (For now...) The mask floats off into space...

Not my mask.

I am dead, but the ancient entity has now arrived. It quickly starts draining the life force of every living thing on the planet, and in the span of less than a minute, all life has been wiped out. It then devours the matter of the planets in the solar system, then the sun, and finally the mask. Wait, no, actually, I took it, and am now flying my ship out of there at the speed of light in kilometers in the second power. So... pretty darn fast, I'd say. The ancient being pursuits me, and I'll need help to take it down.

Not the ancient beings mask. Seriously, letting that thing get the mask is a bad idea.

(do not take the ancient being down in your posts, I control it, and i'll write the beings demise. you are, how ever, welcome to try to take it down, and I encourage you to do so, in fact.)