Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

And because I know Toa Brain Nuva's just gonna come back again and be even more powerful or something, I decide to act as Pupwa's bodyguard. I may appear to be a shambling corpse, but I still have the power of the Staff, and the only reason I haven't used it to rejuvenate myself is that it still wastes energy very easily, which is why I've only used it in very small bursts, only using small amounts.

Pupwa's Mask.

(Oh, and you all need to remember the difference between invulnerability and immortality. They're two different things.)

• Upvote 1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I yell at Pupwa "SO DO SOMETHING NOW PLEASE!"

And randomly keep observing him. =P

Pupwa's mask.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Yeah, sorry. You'd have to literally kill me to take my powers. And even then, you can't retrieve powers from a corpse. So, still being alive, I then kill Pupwa in a (somewhat) new game that (someone else) is creating, called SBURB.

Not Pupwa's mask.

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.

And because Kopaka killed Pupwa, I teleport him far, far away, to another micro-dimension (as in, it's still in this universe), where Goblins live in a massive changing Labyrinth ruled by David Bowie, and everything is varying levels of crazy. Specifically, I teleport Kopaka right into the Bog of Eternal Stench. There's a reason everyone fears it.

After giving Kopaka eternal stench, I encase the Mask in another seamless protosteel cube, and throw it into the sun of another galaxy. That should take someone about 15 seconds to reach.

Nobody's Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

to clarify: I already had the powers, I used them to travel to this dimension from my dimension. I just locked Kopaka's.

life tip:never let your opponent fool you.

I am seen coming out of the sun with the mask, heading for the planet.

My mask.

Chaos will prevail... eventually...

Ooh, another newcomer. More cannon fodder for me to kill. I start off by summoning one of my Bayonet Super Scopes and fighting my way through the internet goons. This is easy, considering I am an experienced fighter trained with both Melee and Ranged weaponry and with possession of god-like powers, and they're a bunch of random guys with no training in combat. Don't look at my decayed appearance and think I'm weak because of it. After killing all of the hive-minded internet goons, I force my arm through Jamescax's chest, instantly killing him. I pull my now bloody arm back out, and teleport to Toa Brian Nuva. I encase him in another Protosteel cage, coated with Mythril and Admantium and Toa Sealed, and teleport the cage into the Bog of Eternal Stench.

Not My Mask.

(I'm not just being petty by teleporting you there, it puts you in unknown territory far away from me, and will also force you to fight Kopaka, which will hopefully kill one of you.)

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Look, I don't want to kill anybody. Just drop the mask, no one gets hurt. (I swear I'm not copying Hydraxon)

Still Pupwa's mask. For now...

Current collection:
2001: 
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva

2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9

1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

the solution to this "problem" neo shadowvezon created is actually very simple: nova blast. and since I have control over all elements I just wiped the bog of eternal stench off the map(and then some). also... I AM A TOA, fool. it`s in my user name, I will always be a toa. toa seals are no problem to me. also I killed/ko`d Kopaka. activating my mask, I fly in to space. once I have orbited so that I am above shadowvezon(akaku, it can see long distances as well as x-ray vision), I drop. like a rock. I leave a crater. I get up and anchor my self using the power of a Hau. come at me bro!

not my mask.

However, I get back up. "Typical scum, thinking that just because they have raw power, that they own the place." I extend my palm towards you, as if I were pushing something, and every metal object in a mile's radius collides with your shield, creating a massive barrier of metal between us. All of the metal simultaneously melts, entrapping you in a massive lake of liquid metal. That's just a distraction however, to give the Shadow Star enough time to fire at our location. I have already teleported onto the Shadow Star, and the super-laser was just to keep you busy long enough for me to encase you in another Protosteel cage, this one activly draining the powers of anyone inside it. I then launch it off to Dimension X, where you can go mess around with Krang or something.

Pupwa's Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I open a portal back to this dimension, then I destroy every thing with a super nova blast (aka: the galaxy crusher)

because I know its not worth it, I open a portal to my home dimension, witch I close after wards. I then precede to go to bed and take a nap.

the mask is now lost in a dust cloud some where in the void of space

PS: enjoy floating around in space :)

Plot twist.

We are in the junk yard of universes, Much like Midden.

I preform the action taken to get to the ending to find that I have Ascended to a higher plane, with the mask in hand.

My mask.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

Junk Yard Universe? Like the planet Junkion? Dare to be stupid!

Weird Al's mask now.

Current collection:
2001: 

NOMNOMNOM

Where's your Cheeze Sandwich now, Pupwa?

Current collection:
2001: 

I survive the destruction of this dimension using the power of the Staff, and then I teleport the Mask into my hand, and then use the powers of the Mask to take down the Google Search Engine. I then use the powers of the Mask to rejuvenate my body back to normal. I use the Life Energy to improve my body, making it stronger, and then give the Staff a massive surge of power using the Ignika. I teleport the Mask back to Pupwa, and then the Staff teleports into my hand.

Pupwa's Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I knew who Pupwa was referring to, but haven't you heard the phrase "I'm so hungry I could eat a horse"?

NOMNOMNOM No more ponies.

Current collection:
2001: 

They're baby horses. I can still eat them if I want.

I ATE YOUR PONY DON'T ARGUE.

Current collection:
2001: 

That's not a nice thing to do. I didn't have the mask.

Still the rude person's mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

I destroy Toa Smoke Monster with my mind.

Not his mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

You never claimed the mask as yours, so now it's mine.

My mask.

(unless you give me a reason you can borrow it)

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

PUPWADIE!

Not Pupwa's mask. And I'm not trying to claim the mask for myself. I'm just trying to keep it away from others.

NeoShadowVezon's mask!

Current collection:
2001: 

Well, Pupwa hasn't made any claims, so, I guess I'll just take it and throw it far into space.

No one's mask now.

Current collection:
2001: 

I bop out your Kraata as you appear to be a Rahkshi, unlike me.

My mask.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

You can still be frozen.

Not your mask.

Current collection:
2001: