Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: [Rannin]"Translation: He wants you to believe in the him that believes in you," said Rannin.

OOC: I laughed out loud. XDIC (CRANE Academy, obstacle course):The sudden drop in power as Vernadon took off Nova's Kanohi Kakama was enough to stun him. As if through a meter of water, he heard Vernadon saying something about himself, average, chances, and understanding; but it was all a muddle, like Nova's brain couldn't sort out the jumbles of syllables into coherent words.He blinked hard, enough to bring Vernadon into still-fuzzy focus.All he wanted to do right now was punch the other Toa. Yet the proper electrical signals failed to travel through his nervous systems to his tensed arm and leg muscles.All he wanted to do was point out the utter ridiculousness of Vernadon's offer. He had practically signed Nova's death warrant! Was he insane?All he wanted to do...All he wanted to do was prove himself as a true Toa. A true Toa wouldn't back down from his challenge."I'll... probably die after the tenth lap," Nova muttered, taking his first, swaying step to the starting line and hoping the sick feeling in his gut was only anticipation. "But I'll do it."

IC (Naru)"Vessel? Use me?" Naru almost scoffed at the idea, though she kept herself in check in front of the Turaga. Instead she settled for mild amusement. "I have been using this mask for the better part of a millenia now," she said, "and I have never met a Rahi whose power I couldn't handle. Taken time to study: yes. Having trouble figuring ot how to use the power: of course. But never, ever have I felt the Rahi tug at my mind..."

IC: "Pride is followed by hubris," the translator relayed sagely, "and hubris is destined in downfall." Nuju eyed Naru sharply; he clearly sensed her scorn and doubt, despite airs she may have donned. The Turaga clicked shortly, and gestured for Naru to come closer. "Here, sister," the interpreter said.As soon as Naru got close enough, Nuju snatched the mask off her face. He turned it over quickly in his hands, his long fingers tracing the crevasses and lines absently as he closed his eyes and focused on the mask. In his birdspeech, Nuju spoke a few phrases to the mask. To Naru's immense shock, the metal of the mask clicked, too, and in uneven time - it was answering Nuju. He nodded, and deftly replaced the mask on Naru's face. "The Faxon is the Great Mask of Kindred," the interpreter said for the Turaga. "It is more than a mimicking device; the mask is linked to the spirits of the rahi of this island, and this is why its wearer can imitate the abilities of rahi. For the most part, the complex mind of the wearer is vastly superior to the simple mind of the rahi, and the essence of the rahi is thus easily subdued and redirected. The birds I conversed with are of this class; simple, joyful beings, who know no better than to lend their spirits to the operation of your mask."You have never met a rahi beyond your reach, sister, but this does not mean that there are not rahi that outmatch you in age and complexity - and in force of will. The feral instinct of some creatures is too great to be harnessed by a Toa. To try and tame such a rahi's spirit would be foolhardy."

test2.png

OOC:@TNG, Another Toa with another gun? What has the BZPRPG become? Transformers?If you want, I can have Argentum destroy Senturon for you, rip his gun into nothing, and stuff.IC: Argentum, RedArgentum heard a scream, then more screams. He looked towards the source, but couldn't hear it. But he could feel massive heat emanating from a certain direction. He turned towards Kalama.Argentum: Shucks. I felt something...but.......anyways, yeah. Err....Yah.=====Red watched as Nova's mask was removed by Vernandon. So that was what he meant by tutor, huh. He watched, now even more interested.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Stop it with the obnoxious light blue font, please. :P

IC: "Pride is followed by hubris," the translator relayed sagely, "and hubris is destined in downfall." Nuju eyed Naru sharply; he clearly sensed her scorn and doubt, despite airs she may have donned. The Turaga clicked shortly, and gestured for Naru to come closer. "Here, sister," the interpreter said.As soon as Naru got close enough, Nuju snatched the mask off her face. He turned it over quickly in his hands, his long fingers tracing the crevasses and lines absently as he closed his eyes and focused on the mask. In his birdspeech, Nuju spoke a few phrases to the mask. To Naru's immense shock, the metal of the mask clicked, too, and in uneven time - it was answering Nuju. He nodded, and deftly replaced the mask on Naru's face. "The Faxon is the Great Mask of Kindred," the interpreter said for the Turaga. "It is more than a mimicking device; the mask is linked to the spirits of the rahi of this island, and this is why its wearer can imitate the abilities of rahi. For the most part, the complex mind of the wearer is vastly superior to the simple mind of the rahi, and the essence of the rahi is thus easily subdued and redirected. The birds I conversed with are of this class; simple, joyful beings, who know no better than to lend their spirits to the operation of your mask."You have never met a rahi beyond your reach, sister, but this does not mean that there are not rahi that outmatch you in age and complexity - and in force of will. The feral instinct of some creatures is too great to be harnessed by a Toa. To try and tame such a rahi's spirit would be foolhardy."

IC (Naru):"I will try not to, then," the Toa of Plasma said, somewhat irritated at the Turaga for taking her mask.I wonder if this is how Kopaka felt, she thought, even as its energy flowed through her again and removed the sense of weakness its removal had caused."So fine, I will be careful. But if I may be so rude and switch the subject: Before I went copying anything I wanted to know what Rahi that actually do live here. I'm doing recon, presicely so that I don't get caught off-guard."

OOC: Don't worry JL, I think we can get along. XDIC - Kinika - Mountain"Oh, hello there." he said to Argentum.The Toa tipped his hat politely."Kinika I'Rohu, Toa of iron at your service."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Kalama snorted, "Tye-dye, can't say I've heard that before. Now do you mind telling me why on Mata-Nui you were crazy enough to provoke the wildlife? Mata-Nui help us you provoke something WORSE than Kane-Ra. I hope you have a good enough reason for it."

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

OOC: Ehh... No. :PIC:"Your mask is not designated by area or environment," Turaga Nuju clicked. "That is the noble mask's usage. The Great Faxon has a far larger range; you have access to the spirits of most land rahi, wherever you are on the island. Though it may be harder to recall the durability of the rock ussal as you travel farther away from its native caverns, that spirit does not vanish when you step into the forests of Le-Koro."OOC: Pulled directly from BS01; it's easier and more fair to have one list of rahi than a specified one per each region, and that's actually how the mask works. PM me with what you already have, and I can approve/deny things on this island-wide list.IC:"Rahi of this region, to answer your question," Nuju continued, "are adapted to live in this harsh environment. Some do so by thick coats, and others with cunning tricks. Mere survival is a skill they all share; that aside, there is not much they can give you that is within the realm of your control."

test2.png

IC: [Rannin]"Translation: He wants you to believe in the him that believes in you," said Rannin.

OOC: Dude, you just made my day. But here is the question: Does Nova wield a drill?IC: Krayzikk, AcademyNoticing a out-of-control sled, Krayzikk decided to see if anyone was injured. Using his mask, he warped directly to the location, and discovered HAu and Sucogu."Well, now, what are the odds? Hello again." Krayzikk had a smile on his face as he spoke.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Ehh... No. :PIC:"Your mask is not designated by area or environment," Turaga Nuju clicked. "That is the noble mask's usage. The Great Faxon has a far larger range; you have access to the spirits of most land rahi, wherever you are on the island. Though it may be harder to recall the durability of the rock ussal as you travel farther away from its native caverns, that spirit does not vanish when you step into the forests of Le-Koro."OOC: Pulled directly from BS01; it's easier and more fair to have one list of rahi than a specified one per each region, and that's actually how the mask works. PM me with what you already have, and I can approve/deny things on this island-wide list.IC:"Rahi of this region, to answer your question," Nuju continued, "are adapted to live in this harsh environment. Some do so by thick coats, and others with cunning tricks. Mere survival is a skill they all share; that aside, there is not much they can give you that is within the realm of your control."

OOC: D'oh, I have to highlight the text to see it properly on my screen.IC (Naru):"As long as I can borrow that survival skill, I'm happy," Naru said. "Not a bad word about your village, Turaga, but it's way too cold for my tastes."

IC(Sagom)

Sagom smiles while watching the sleeping Nost. Even though he was asleep, she places her left hand on his forehead and gently massages it while propping herself up with her right arm. After ten or so minutes her eyes began to close and she was fast asleep next to the Toa of Ice.-Mef Man

IC: Traxin woke up. He wasted no time with laziness, instead just got up and left the inn, without a word to anyone, even the innkeeper. He had work to do.For the second day he headed back to the Sanctum, and analysed the portion of the wall he had read the day before. Parts of it clicked suddenly, and parts of it didn't. However, he was beginning to piece together the meaning of what it was saying. He tried not to jump to conclusions, so he simply read on.Later that day he felt it was time for a break. But after leaving the restaurant he had eaten at feeling refreshed, he realised something: he didn't know what to do. It had been a long time since he last had any free time, so he thought back to when free time was something he didn't have to think about.Living in Ta-Koro prior to becoming a Toa, he used to go Lava Surfing with his colleagues in the guard. This was something he could most definitely not do in Ko-Wahi.In the end he decided to take a walk in the drifts just outside the village and see where it took him.OOC: Traxin open for interaction.

IC(Amalod, Gezdom, Ledzel, Sagom, and Vagdom)

Amalod left the group and returned to her hut for a rest.I could use some food...Sagom opens her eyes to see Nost's face next to hers. She smiles before leaning forward and kissing the Toa's cheek."Good morning, Nost. How's the head ache?" she asks."Rise and shine!" exclaims the Turaga. He had gotten out of bed at about five o'clock and had been busy preparing for the day. Vagdom knew this was the day they would fight the clan. "Breakfast's ready, so get up and get some."Gezdom was the first up and followed his adopted father out of the room and began to eat his food."Hey, you coming?" asks the Toa to Khaed.-Mef Man

IC - Sucogu - SchoolSucogu returned the salute, bowing his head slightly."We can train here. You'll also be able to learn other things." he said casually, in contrast to his otherwise formal conduct.-Kinika - Mountains"I wear a hat because... when I was a child, my ears were always cold. I placed a hat uponmy head as soon as I was old. Even though I hate the snow, I traveled here today; on the way I bought this cane, and that is all I'll say."He turned back to Kalama."Please, speak up. It doesn't pay to mumble.""

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC(Sagom)

"Yes," she replies, smiling, while placing the last weapon onto her armor. Sagom walks over to Nost and hold his hand and leads him toward the door."We can eat breakfast here or at the store; which would you rather have?" she asks. The Toa wanted some more time alone with Nost, but she wanted to see her father as well. Well, I'll see father later.-Mef Man

IC: Hau rose and saluted once more. "Yes," he said, firmness touching his voice.He then swaggered to Krayzikk, grinning slightly. To the bewildered titan Hau looked like he'd never knelt."Hey, fireflyer! You here to train too?"

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: NostAs the couple took a seat at a table in the dining area, Nost began to flip over a few pages in the menu. He found reading a lot easier with no headache bothering him and was deciding what to choose."So tell me something interesting about yourself. Hobbies, unique skills, quirks?"

OOC: LET THE EVENT BEGIN!IC: Tahuva looked at Dervian, Klastio, and Kahua. "We must get help. The island is in grave danger if Senturon has joined with Zeltroth."Get help from where?!" Kahua knew that the inhabitants of Mata Nui did not take kindly to spontaneous mini-wars."I am at my strongest in Ta-Koro. We should go there and begin preparations."Dervian shook his head. "So is Senturon.""And that is why he will pick Ta-Koro to start from." Tahuva sat down. My own brother...my teacher and mentor...why? I must find out."We'd better get moving. I think they're already on their way."Senturon, Slicax, and Zeltroth left their base. "We may encounter resistance, thus we need more than one of us." Zeltroth turned to Senturon. "You know what to do."Senturon gravely nodded. He walked a good distance ahead of his disgusting companions. "We will bring all our forces in, and cause a bit of initial chaos.""Following that, we regroup in our Ta-Koro base."Slicax, for once, was truly impressed. Zeltroth could see that Slicax was sincere for once, so he decided not to punch him in the face for the next 24 hours as a reward. They were about ten minutes ahead of the Toa Xanthium."Move out."OOC: All Toa Xanthium, Senturon, Zeltroth, and Slicax to Ta-Koro. All interested in joining the huge fight (plenty of slaves for everyone to fight and/or capture and use as their OWN slaves as reward for participating) should move to Ta-Koro and PM me. I'm never doing this again so it's now or never.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC:"Is that all I can do for you, sister?" Nuju asked, ignoring her jab."

IC (Naru):"Seems that way. Thank you for your time, Turaga. I will heed your word and be careful."With that, Naru bowed her head in respect and left the chamber. She nodded to the two Toa waiting for her outside."That could have gone better," she said, "but at least I know I'm not limited to just ice Rahi, even on this mountain."She hesitated for a moment, then smiled to Zauk."Say... would you mind if... I borrowed that coat after all? I've found out that most Rahi that live here are naturally though, they don't have explicit cold resistance."

IC(Sagom)

Sagom flips through her menu as well while thinking over her life."Interesting things?" she asks. "Well, I'm a weapons maker other than a bounty hunter," starts Sagom. "I was raised somewhere else, but I can only remember stepping out of the Matoran pods and onto the beach of Ga-Wahi. I had the skill of forging and knew some teachings, but I became a Toa and joined Papa and his clan. After it was broken up, I left to be on my own for a while. And, that's when I met you, basiclly," concludes the Toa of Water while pointing at the meal she wanted to a waiter that had just arrived.-Mef Man

IC: NostImitating Sagom, Nost pointed out to the waiter what he wanted to order for breakfast before the Matoran walked away to the little kitchen area in the back. The Toa of Ice rubbed his eyes tiredly before looking up at Sagom and smiling."Interesting. I've always found it hard to picture fellow Toa as Matoran but what I can picture right now is gorgeous little Sagom, going around capturing the hearts of many men."

IC: Krayzikk, Taking, Academy"Yep. Got my backside kicked too easily by that brat Tarn. I'm too far out of shape." Krayzikk grinned. "So, what's befallen you since last we met?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Nost"Practice!" exclaimed Nost in a soft tone. Now he was laughing heartily, his laugh calm yet somewhat uncontrolled. Once he settled down, he straightened himself out as their waiter returned with food and lay it down on their table."I'm sorry." he said, a little 'haha' escaping him shortly after.