Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(Sagom)

Sagom was laughing as well, getting several glances of smiling beings and annoyed beings as well. "Eat-eat up," she manages before laughing again. After a while, she controlled herself while chewing her food. "Am I really fat?" she asks the Toa shortly after swallowing her food.-Mef Man

IC: Nost"Here, I'll make it up to you by telling you something funny about me. Don't tell anyone, though." Nost began to clear his throat and looked around the table to make sure no one was watching them or within hearing distance before leaning in to Sagom and whispering to her."I used to be afraid of the sun when I was but a wee kid."

IC: Nost"Yeah well it took some time to get rid of that fear. Kind of creepy waking up every day, seeing the sun as a massive orb of fire...well that's what it is but I guess I just got used to the fact that we wouldn't burn alive."Nost was now finished his food, having eaten quickly as he always had. The Ko-Toa may not be a pig but he sure knew how to make quick work of whatever was served to him.

Edited by TX Wade 27

IC(Sagom)

The Toa nods her head before returning her hand to her food. She slowly cut the food into a bite size piece, took a bite, then chewed it thoroughly, and finally swallowed. The process began once again and she was slowly making a dent in the food."You can go or whatever while I finish," she says to the Toa, seeing he was already finished eating.-Mef Man

IC(Sagom)

Sagom smiled back at the Toa of Ice. No one had ever been so sweet and kind to her like Nost. He made her feel better about herself than most of the flirting Toa and others that "fell in love" with her."I love you, Nost," she says after finishing her food. Sagom leans across the table and kisses the Toa on the lips.-Mef Man

OOC: Was invited to this, and its far too good to pass up.IC: Red, ArgentumRed thought about the comment. Nova was a Toa, and usually that meant that he was dizzy, weaker than normal, and unfocused. On the other hand, if he learns to focus, and get used to the dizziness which would go away, he'd have around the same power as strong matoran.Red: The Gym teacher wants it to be fair. We do it of our own skill, and not with powers, but physical skill. However, I had a talk with Nova before, and he said that Vernandon was his....private tutor? I guess thats what he said. Vernandon, anyways, seems to be pushing his apprentice hard. While that kinda sucks, its also useful in that its a skill Nova can put to use when he...erm...graduates?=====Argentum felt 2 magnetic disturbances...large. Close to him, grouped together, and carrying lots of stuff. Lots and lots of stuff. He turned towards Kalama, who was talking with Kinika.Argentum: Sorry, but I gotta go to Ta-Koro. Something tells me a warzone is gonna break out there, and the group of people with massive compressed weapon racks held on their back, along with massive guns and stuff walking towards is kinda making my statement true. And while I would help you, I'm also on the road to redemption, and if I don't go there...quite a lot of people will die.Argentum to Ta-Wahi.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC:

IC: Krayzikk, Taking, Academy"Yep. Got my backside kicked too easily by that brat Tarn. I'm too far out of shape." Krayzikk grinned. "So, what's befallen you since last we met?"

IC: Hau's grin flickered briefly. Then it reemerged victorious and wholly present on his face."Made a friend or two," he said with a casual nod to Slife and Jolek. "But not much, really. You?"

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

"I think you heard me pretty bloody clearly." Kalama said giving Kinika a sideways glance. "If you didn't then that's your own fault and I'm not going to save you when you do provoke something nasty." He stopped to examine another rock."Good luck then. Keep working on that redemption or I will have to kill you for that whole episode with Macku." Kalama said giving Argentum a grin before going back the rock."Hello! What do we have here?"He examined the scratchings.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: Knidia followed on after Jotham, leaving a distinctive trail as she slithered through snow and ice. It would be good to be out the cold and to get something warm to eat. She could see why people tended to go around Mt Ihu rather than seek the hospitality of the Ko-Koronans

IC: JothamAs they walked, Jotham fell in step beside Knidia. Quietly, he asked, "Chimera...does he ever...you know...talk?"OOC: So are you going to take over BM now that Nitro Frost is gone?Also, any idea of where we should be going, or should I just make something up?

Q2TtLEz.png

IC - Kinika - MountainKinika was grinning goofily as Kalama replied."I can't hear a word you're saying."He then turned to the other Toa. A fight...hmm. This was interesting. He would get away from the monsters. "I think that I will go as well."OOC: Kinika to Ta-Wahi.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

"Suit yourself. And stop needlessly provoking the wildlife!" Kalama yelled after Kinika."Crazy Toa. Oi, mother was right. I AM working too hard..."Kalama examined the scratches carefully."...Come on... what are you trying to tell me...?""...It's all about perspective Kalama. If it wasn't meant to be viewed one way that's because it was meant to be viewed another...""Perspective..." Kalama grinned. "Nala you crazy genius.""...I try." He could almost see the smug smile on her face.The follow scene would have been found absurdity crazy had one been there to witness it. The lone Matoran twisting his head this way and that attempting to read scratches in a rock that could have been anything.Anything to anyone else that is.He moved around trying to get a better view even go so far as to stand on his head on top of the rock.Finally after standing on the left of the markings and turning his head just enough so that it was barely in the corner of his right eye could he see the clue left behind."Nice try girls but remember I'm the one who taught you that." Kalama bounded up and over the rock heading southwest through the swirling snow.The scratchings when viewed properly left a strange mark shaped like half an arrow that to a Ghekula meant danger ahead.And that's just what the missing Raiders were.-------LANOKA MOUNTAIN RANGEKO-WAHI 1113 HRSKalama grunted as he hauled himself over another ledge. He'd been tracking the Raiders for hours as they zigged and zagged across the Wahi. The trail even went northward to throw off pursuits but Kalama was no ordinary tracker and he wasn't fooled by the constant double backing, triple backing, and even the occasional death trap that popped up. His ladies had been highly resourceful weaving through the Wahi's unforgiving mountains and valleys, using the treacherous terrain and Rahi to their advantage.Kalama dusted his hands together as he looked around the ledge he was on. It was fairly wide and led around the mountain toward where it joined with another mountain to the east. Looking west afforded him with a decent but not stellar view of the coast. He'd need to get higher near the summit for that. Turning around and peering into the distance northward got him a slight view of more of the mountain range. Examining the wall of rock before him he could see one of the Marines had carelessly leaned against it. Nuraka by the shape of the gear left in the snow. A few steps eastward and he could see clear tracks of two Matoran sized creatures. Macku and Kopeke must have gotten tired because there was a whole mess of tracks.Death trap.Kalama carefully picked his way through the mess. The Marines must have set up a resting point so that they could press on without Macku and Kopeke being sloppy. To anyone else this would be a golden opportunity and they would press their noses so close to the ground they would never see it coming.To Kalama, a Ghekula, this was a warning. Ghekula resting points were notorious for leaving tracks to draw in pursuers.They would be so absorbed in the trail they'd never see the death trap hidden among the tracks.So far Kalama had evaded a landslide, a spiked pitfall, three kinds of Rahi nests, and a collapsing ledge. He smirked noticing what looked like a hastily abandoned camp. There was what appeared to be a pot of soup."Really Maya... how stupid do you think your Commander is?" He went over to it and examined it. When he'd gotten close enough a shadow flew overhead and landed followed by several more.Kalama laughed as javelins landed around the campsite completely missing him inside the circle."Using an obvious lure to make people think its a trap so they go AWAY from the lure and right into your killbox." He examined the soup and gave it a cautious sniff."Point to Yuni for the back up. Eat the soup and die of the Kenifka and Lee extract mixture. Slow acting but fast killing when mixed together inappropriately. When done right, makes just about anything taste good. Well done ladies."Picking up the trail leading east, the Matoran continued onward.

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

IC: Vrana"Well... Lif... you stay here. I'm just going to get some... food."He made up quickly, trying to find a way to escape the Matoran.Plus some food wouldn't be that bad.IC: VenatorThe Toa stumbled to his feet unsteady, clutching his head. It hurt violently, and he wasn't sure why.He started walking in the direction he had seen Salamander travel.He had to speak to that Toa of fire...OOC: Venator to Po-Wahi.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Zoma, Salamander hasn't gone to Po-Wahi yet... I got distracted yesterday, and never got around to posting. :lol:IC: SalamanderSalamander woke up, feeling refreshed and ready to travel. He was nearly back to full strength, and it was finally time to leave the miserable frozen wasteland called Ko-Wahi. He walked through the village and towards the main gate, thinking of how nice it would be to walk around in a place as warm as a desert. At this point, nearly anywehere would have been an improvement over Ko-Wahi. Except for Ga-Wahi. That place had its own set of problems.He reached the gate and looked out over the mountain. In the distance, he could see the jungles of Le-Wahi, the Mangai Volcano, and the vast Motaro Desert. Without a moment's hesitation, he activated his Kadin and shot into the sky, travelling in a staright line towards Po-Wahi.OOC: Salamander to Po-Wahi.Now he is. :P

Lacertus

IC: Raze had wandered for a while or at least it felt that way to him. He saw two beings both an equal distance away from him. He called out, "Hello there!" He hoped he would be heard and he really hoped he was not getting dillusional.OOC: Pein and Lord Darkon that would be your characters.

IC: Naara did not stop stretching or even move her eyes towards the newcomer. She'd already detected him from the freezing rain that was rapidly sinking into the ground after the storm's displacement."Yo," the toa called casually back. She got down onto the wet earth and began her situps.

[Profiles]

IC (Traxin, Sanctum): It had been three days since his studying of the Sanctum wall had begun. He had slowly come closer to finally discovering it's meaning. Just a few things made no sense, but slowly fell into place, and by process of elimination, the final, and most important piece, finally clicked in Traxin's mind.He let out a sigh of relief, which was quickly hushed by a nearby Ko-Matoran. It finally made sense. Everything.But how would he achieve his new found goal? First, he would need to find Zarrus, and force him to reveal what it was he had been doing all these years, and what it had to do with Sentraken. And then, they would hunt down and find Solia and Trakuda, and leave. Forever.He run that thought through his mind several times. Was it worth it? Was he ready? Were they ready? No, no time for thoughts like that. He would just have to go and get them, explain, and leave, and begin their next task. Simple enough.Ko-Matoran looked with boredom at him as he strode by with false confidence. After trekking through the wastes for several hours, he eventually, and unknowingly, crossed the border of Ta-Wahi.OOC: Traxin to Ta-Wahi.

IC: Krayzikk. Talking, Academy"Got my shoulder stitched up at the hospital by an insane toa of fire, while imprisoned in crystal by a crazy martial artist named Tarex, tried to stop a drunk harassing a man, watched the drunk be killed in front of me, flirted with a pretty doctor and had a few at a bar."Krayzikk paused for air. "Weird stuff, man. Weird stuff."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Lul Krayzril FTW. XPSkitty On Wailord action, much? At least she's not a ga-matoran.IC: Hau grinned apologetically. His hook gently clinked against Krayzikk's armor as one would sympathetically pat another."Almost makes what I get into sound normal," the toa said with a chuckle.He grinned once more. "But then again, fangirl horde attacks, getting thrown into wolves, and exploring abandoned huts 're all part of the job description.""My name is Naara," the toa coolly replied while repping. "And quite frankly I don't give two droppings about yours."

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

"HeLLLOOOO!!! Gorgeous! What have we here?"The Matoran loped to a stop next to a dead Kane-Ra. Kalama had been tracking the trail for another hour or so before he'd come on such a beautiful sight.Undeniable proof his Raiders had come this way."Looks like this one didn't quite like you walking through his nest girls." Kalama chuckled to himself before starting to inspect the dead Rahi. He walk about inspecting the Rahi from all angles, examing the wounds it had recieved, the location of the wounds, and how the Rahi was collasped.He stared at it before closing his eyes, he could already hear Kali's voice, frustrated and tired, probably from the non-Marines antics and lack of sleep."Will you two hurry up already!" Kali snapped."Kali, calm down, I know you're tired but we should keep moving." Maya tried to talk the XO down."WE DON'T STOP UNTIL WE'RE DEAD!" Kali barked."Oh give it a rest Helm Major!" Nuraka snarled.Kali got in Nuraka's face. "I'D LOVE TO SHIPPER BUT I'D LIKE TO KEEP THESE TwO ALIVE TOO.""DON'T YOU YELL AT ME!" Nuraka shoved Kali."I DON'T APPRICATE YOU TONE SHIPPER.""SOD OFF 'MA'AM'.""ENOUGH!!!" Both girls turned to Juno who grabbed them both by the head and knocked them together. As the two officers cleared their heads, Juno gave them both a disapproving look."Save it for when Kalama catches up. You can fight then while he's in command."Maya shook her head as Kali and Nuraka growled at each other. "Lei, how's our charges?"The Corporal looked at the Head Shipper. "The white one is still slowing us down Shipper.""Nala?""Whoever is on our trail is still on it. He's good. Really good.""Makuta blast him!"Kalama laughed at the mental imagry. It might not have actually taken place but his gals were always good for personal amusment. He really did miss them terribly. It was quite lonely out here in the wilderness. The girls were the best thing that ever happened to him. Nothing like sharing misery with a group of good friends. Lei was good at keeping the gloom away. Kalama felt like he could use some of that cheer now.From the way imaginery Kali was acting, she was desperate for him to catch up."Maybe we should slow down and ambush them. It could be Kalama.""And it could be that crazy Toa he was attacking!" Nuraka said."Um... hey guys? Kane-Ra." Hotu said from the front in which the marines were headed north."So? We'll just go around it like we did the others. Leave it for who's tracking us." Nuraka said."No cannae dew lass.""Why Yuni.""'cuse 'es alreday sp'otted us an' 'es coommun fast!"

OOC: I think you mean "Wailord". Last I checked, Krayz wasn't a warlord in this game. Yet. :) Also, Krayzril FTW indeed. :PIC: Krayzikk, Talking, Academy"Fangirls? Fangirls?! Yeesh, I take it back. You had it worse." Krayzikk grinned. "Besides, I'd take pretty, though terrifying, doctors over fangirls any day."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: NostThe two Toa trudged through the snowy streets of Ko-Koro to its gukko stables to visit their bird Seaweed. As they approached, the green and blue feathered bird chirped a happy tune as it recognized its two masters.Nost walked up to the rahi and petted it on its head and beak then feeding it a fruit he had taken from the restaurant inn. Seaweed ate the food happily and was gone in less than a few seconds."He's like me, eh?"

OOC: So are you going to take over BM now that Nitro Frost is gone?Also, any idea of where we should be going, or should I just make something up?

OOC: I have no idea...With Nitro Frost gone and Zeddy inactive that means neither BM nor Chimera have a player controlling them. Frankly I think it might be best to split up with Jotham and Knidia going to the school/academy thing and those two staying in put to be picked up later. That work for you?IC: The quartet gathered in a diner for refreshment and to plot their next move. Knidia suggested they form two teams, Black Mage and Chimera seek out Nuju since they'd had luck asking Turaga before, while she and Jotham go to the Academy to see if there was any useful knowledge there

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Kirian, Stalking KalamaMuch to the suprise of Raze, as soon as the being stated his name, he dissapeared, thanks to his Huna. Kirian had grabbed his game before moving on, deciding that the being could get along with Naara. Continuing on, He spotted the Matoran he had seen fight the Muaka. Appearing out of stabbing range, Kirian's harsh voice cut through the air. "May I ask what you're doing in my territory?"

pNNgXax.jpg